SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Stephanie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Daskeladden
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello

My name is miss Stephanie I am interested in your friendship, I would also like to know about you. I want you to send a mail so I can give you my picture for you to know who I am. I think we can go from here. I await your e-mail (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love to much in life)
Please answer me.
thanks,

Stephanie

Hi, you sound like a nice and honest girl. Can you tell a little more about yourself and send a picture. I am a 53 year old man from Norway looking for new friendship. I am newly divorced so I'm not very good at talking to women, i'm a little rusty Smile Please send picture and more information about yourself.

Best regards
xxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to build a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication, trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Stephanie, I am 24 years, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr David Ellison Bashir was chairman managing director ( DEMBA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Stephanie

Hi thanks for your answer. I am very sorry to hear what have happened to your family but try to look at in a positive way; you are still alive and healthy You look very beautiful in that picture and should be proud of yourself. My hobbies at the moment are cooking, movie watching and staff twirling. I also like to go to the pub and play pool. I'm sending you a black and white picture of me cause that was the only one I had available at the moment. Hope you like it Smile Hoping to hear from you soon...

Best regards
xxxx xxxxxxxxx
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the refugee camp (that isn't there). Whoever the photo actually is of is cute Smile

have been out of the loop for awhile, am keen to get back into the swing of things. If you get tired, am thinking it's time to re-introduce my lesbian character

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seem to have returned from holidays to a slew of sudanese orphans just like this one, recognise the photo and the script!

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
Daskeladden
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my darling
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. As for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out of here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person l have now is (Rev.Abel Moses) who is the Reverend of the (All Saints Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Reverend's Phone number and email address is as follows (+221771873496) email ([email protected]) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Stephanie Bashir from Darfur Sudan, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please, listen to this, i have my late Father's Death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.300,000.(Five Million Three Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information such as;
your full name..........................
address...............................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all these information due to the trust i have on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently due to where i was born. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you.
Stephanie

Hi nice to hear from you again. I am sorry to hear that you are not allowed to access your money. I will do anything in my power to help a beautiful women like you. Here is the information you asked for:

your full name: xx xxxx xxxxx
address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope that I can help you out our your dyer situation.

Best regards
xxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Hello my dearest one,
How do you do today, business and your daily activities, i hope that you are well sounded in good health? if so may thanks be to God almighty. My dear i am so much glad to meet your mail today and but the most important thing is understanding, i so much appreciate the words you wrote to me, it shows that you are a very sincere and trustworthy someone. Now i am ready to have you as my partner and trustee, so i am giving you the contact information of the bank now, i will like you to contact the bank on my behalf immediately you get this mail and tell them that you are my partner and my trustee, and you want to know the procedure on how to transfer this money to your account, but the most important of all is secret of this. you must have to assure me that you will keep everything to yourself because i don't want to be hurt by anybody. I am the only surviving person in my family, so i will like you to keep everything about this transaction to yourself, i am giving you all this information based on love and trust i have in you and please do call me because i will appreciate to hear your voice always,

Here is the contact information's of the bank below.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Bank address:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB,
United Kingdom.

Bank Email address: ([email protected])
Bank Email address: ([email protected])

The Chief Executive, Global Transaction Services of the bank is Mr Scott Barton

Telephone Number: +447031894604
Telephone Number: +447031890901

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. David Ellison Bashir
Nationality : Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Stephanie Bashir
Amount deposited : ($5.3 Million US Dollars)
Account Number : RBSUK745608902546/QB/91/A

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr David Ellison Bashir...... next of kin....... Stephanie Bashir
And account number is...RBSUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Dear inform me as soon as you get a reply from the bank and forward there answer to me, Please take good care of yourself and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you,
With best love and kiss
Stephanie

Hi again, very nice hearing from you again. I will contact the Bank as soon as possible but can I please have some more pictures of you? Maybe with a sign saying "Hi Ola" or something like that. Hope that is not too much to ask for cause I really get excited when girls hold a sign with my name on it. And one other ting I only use Skype as a phone, my Skype "number" is: xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx. Hope hearing from you soon.

Best regards
xxxx xxxxxxx

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you? I hope you are fine, if so may thanks be to God. As for me i have been sick since friday and i have not been able to leave the hostel to check my mail, now i am very happy to read your mail. Darling have you contacted the bank? If you have contacted the bank do let me know what they said? I am eagerly waiting to hear from you soon. Kisses from my heart.
Yours with love,
Stephanie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic