SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sandy Booger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am by name am 31years old i was born and raised in Rome Italy,i move down to Colorado about 4yrs ago and presently now in west Africa,i work as a sculptural. Have lost my dad and mom...she died immediately she gave birth to me and dad past about 3 yrs ago Heaven knows I need a hug and I know there is someone out there that God has meant to bless me with his love and life as I will give in return my life and love, because you are my inspiration and I believe in you.I am a fun loving, God fearing, descent, with a good moral attitude and a caring heart; I am a very happy person and am always friendly with everyone around me,i take good care of other people children as my own, I love Arts, Dining, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Reading, Travel, Cooking, Health/Fitness and most of all I love fashion dearly. In my words, I am independent, impulsive, adventurous, opinionated, loyal, spontaneous, goofy, funny, sentimental, compassionate, warm-hearted, straight forward, open-minded, strong-willed, dreamer, and thinker.
Hobbies and Interests:
Traveling, reading, art, music, films, documentaries, advertising, culture, cafe latte, cooking, potlucks, running, knitting, sleeping, laughing, day-dreaming, yoga, the world, people, creme brulee, desert wine, strawberry ice cream, whole milk, potatoes, bookish-learning, practical advice/information, well-meant criticism, fact, falling asleep reading, walking in the rain, book buying/collecting, people watching, falling leaves, snowy day, sunflower, farmers market, shoes, In-N-Out burger(yummy!), Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, children, peace,Tibet, learning new things, social/mental process, current affair.
Used to be a true believer in love; never like sequel of any movies; listen to favorite songs repeatedly; enjoy going to the movie alone; always watch favorite films more than once or even twice; not a morning person for sure; enjoy hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock; can be quite absent-minded at times; don't like to be vague; not good at numbers; try to improve my analytical skill at all times; expert in procrastinating and being born hard-headed, love beautiful things, people and the world; strongly believed in the spirit of giving and sharing; trying to become wiser as growing old at the same time; enjoy cooking and believed it is the best way to bring people together and share the love; a perfectionist learning to appreciate what imperfection in life has to offer; believed in equality and human right; refuse to join the rat race by all means; not good at dealing with excessive loneliness; can't stand being ordinary; try not to be idealistic yet can't stop being rational at the same time; believed in everything happens for a reason; hate unkept promises; always try to stay young at heart; passionate about everything that life has to offer; not being practical at certain times; shoe lover and had already lost count of how many pair I owned; always seek truth above all things; believed in hard work; i do believed in faith..
Looking for the man to share happy life with to the eternity.
Well...although my life is full of constant changes and contradiction, i still love being myself and appreciate everything I have in life.
I would love to meet anyone who is fun and trying to live their life to the fullest! i got some questions for you..
1)What do you do for living?
2)Are You Married?
3)what's Your Age

Much Cares

Quote:
Could You Be The Man And Be Trusted!

Hello ,
How are u doing? Have been thinking hard about you before writing to you and beside i see you as a focus, well determined ,manner and God fearing man but it takes a long time of mine to write you all this to you and i just want you to know am really interested in you... I wouldn't know what exactly you want in a relationship,but i guess the most important thing is being honest with each other.Though i feel reluctant discussing about myself and my current situation to you,cos i don't know how you'll feel.But i guess its important that you know all about me and the current status i am in,so that we'll know if we are to move further.

I have had loads of bad experiences in my past relationship and i wouldn't want to fall into the same situation anymore.I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.I will like you to give me your words that you'll treat me right,if we are ever going to be together.I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time.

I've been having problems with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the UK after the death of my Mom in United Kingdom. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa include some parts of the Asian and American. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.

My first boy friend, Victor Glashow, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST London,UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first broken up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.

After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband, Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife I joined a dating site (www.cupidbay.com

) where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African man told me of an investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me and leave me alone.

I came from the United States with a total sum of 3.2 millionUSD with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration before he died. Because the African guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and room which I am communicating with you now.

Now, I'm in need of your help, I will pay for your bills and give you 20% of the total money in the boxes,only if you could be of help and be honest with me. have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together.I want a relationship that base on truth and love, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors in Trinidad and Tobago under an Oil Firm , that was the money I brought here for an investment while coming to meet the African guy, but I've hiding the money up from the guy here in West Africa and I've left his apartment, because i might got setup if I did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in 2 traveling boxes and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the boxes with some of my traveling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to U. because I'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.

So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together.Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the boxes showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.I am counting on you and i will really appreciate your trust towards this.Let me know if you are still interested in me and if you are willing to help me towards this so that i can give you the contact information of the Insurance company. Hope to hear from you soon.

God Bless You

Cares

Good morning S! I hope you are enjoying the day there even though you are stuck in such a shithole of a country. I am interested in you but I am very confused about this money stuff you speak of. You have had 2 men already try to steal money from you and now you want to just send your money to me? That makes no sense at all and it really makes me wonder about your thinking. I can see why your father was unhappy if you were doing things like this while he was alive.

If we decide that we should become more than friends I can tell you we will not be piddling about your money. You will be getting out of there and we can deal with it from here. I am here looking for a wife. What you are saying to me does not seem to be a person seeking a mate.

Quote:
I understand how you feel about me and for what i told you about my boxes i just need to forget the past and start a new life that is why i give you a chance towards this, so can tell me if i can trust you toward this and am also looking for a man i will settle down with the rest of my life that is why i told you my true life story without that i can never get out of here because that is all i depend on for now.. that is also why i need your love and trustworthy towards

Dear, I really don't think you have any idea of what I feel about what you told me. I actually fear for your safety and wonder about your thinking. I definitely believe that you should let go of your past but you need to stop telling every moron with an email that you have all that money. It is foolish and will get you hurt if you say it to the wrong person again.

For now let us just see if we can create a relationship. If we cannot then you still have your money safe and sound. If we can, then we can discuss that issue. Please do not speak of the money again until we really know each other. I want to know about you not this other nonsense.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
don't tell any one about this except you and just let me know if you also will hurt me.. i want to create a serious relationship with you and what do you want to know about me again asked me.. i don't have anything to hide from you..

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am confused as to why you think I may hurt you somehow. I barely even know you. All I would like is for you to tell me things that you are comfortable telling me about yourself. don't see any need for a bunch of questions right now. We are adults and can carry on a conversation. I find it better to just let a person speak and find out little things along the way.

Dummy comes right back with the "I have millions" mail again.

is this some kind of joke? I don't find it funny at all. Maybe it is best that I find a woman that is really interested in a relationship instead of this money crap you are speaking of again.

Quote:
thanks for reading all i write you, i also want to tell you that am not here for money issue am just trying to tell you what bring me down here and i need a honest man and trustworthy who i can start a new life with which we can build a serious relationship.. so let me know if you are the man i can trust.. and you will never let me down or break my heart.. i hope to hear from you soon...

Cellphone - web store
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She should just say, "What should I say that will make you interested in me so I can steal from you?" and be done with it. You know, the direct approach.

Closed lad accounts x9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic