SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold Lad Is Sorry Safari - going home, still hooked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rather long update ahead - sorry about that, but it's been a bit of a hectic evening, and I haven't gotten the chance to break it down to smaller updates, so here goes.

So far, the lad has travelled...

Accra-Ouagadougou. Distance: 479 miles or 771 kilometers (sorry PF).

When we left him, the lad was in the streets of Ouagadougou waiting for his designated driver to pick him up, and it was pouring down. But his driver, Dr. Mike, was at work, so I went and took an afternoon nap while the lad was being wet and miserable. Laughing

I woke up at 5 in the evening, and saw that Dr Mike was online - so it was time for the next chapter... after 5 hours of waiting, it was time to pick him up.

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-in-ouagadougou-medley-i

Aaaand time for some more silence. 2 hours and 20 minutes, to be exact - during which he called my baiting cellphone no less than 12 times, something I must admit I took great pleasure in ignoring. He also sent me this mail:

Quote:
Dear luigi am very dis appointed in you, if i knew you dont have a plan for our meeting, i wouldnt have comez, have been going from one hotel to the other. I counldnt locate your hotel. Been in the rain since morning still now, your driver called me and i asked him to met me at the hotel silmande and he agreed, on getting there he asked me to wave to him so he can locate me. Since then i havent seen him. Am standing in the front of the hotel in the rain waiting for him. I travle from my country to surfer in your hands? That so bad of you and am really disappointed in you. Thanks

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

And finally, it was time to call him back and ask what the matter was. Laughing

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-in-ouagadougou-medley-ii

Can you believe that? He picked up the wrong persons! Never hire a Swedish driver...

Anyway, time to find out how hooked he was at this point - either he was going to turn back, or he was hooked enough for me to get some more mileage out of him...

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-in-ouagadougou-iii

He seemed a bit annoyed with me (ah, the sweet sound of a surfering lad Laughing)... but he also seemed like he could be convinced to go a bit longer....

...297 km longer, to be precise. So I sent him an sms with directions, and followed up with one last call to him for tonight.

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-in-ouagadougou-iv

So that's where it is - he's going to be there for the night, in Ouagadougou, in the streets, wet, miserable, disappointed and angry, and he will try to make his way to me tomorrow. Only problem is, I will be occupied IRL all morning, and probably won't be able to give him a call until after noon. Let's hope he and his furious squire hasn't twigged by then... oh well, I can always tell him I was out filming the mating of the Wildebeest.. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

To be continued?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A great result. I enjoyed the calls.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going The Dane. Thanks for letting me listen in on that one call. Poor lad sounded like he was suffering from depression and sadness....and no umbrella.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here i am trying to help my southern neighbor out and all he does is criticize me. It is very easy to take the wrong guy, it has been done before. The whole episode reminds me of this guy. A guy coincidentally named just that, Guy.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad , all he wanted is to steal your dollas.
Instead, he ended up in this horrible situation Sad

How many times he said (pick me up, pick me up)?

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That so bad of you and am really disappointed in you.

Surfer lad is sufering, standing in the pouring rain, waving frantically at strangers. Just visualizing it makes me Crying or Very sad

I'll never stop loving how lads, who are amoral criminals and thieves who would literally cut your throat for a dollar, manage to be truly hurt, offended and indignant at being told fibs.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dane should have told the fellow to take an umbrella and rain coat. Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was another mail that I missed last night, but I don't want you to feel cheated:

Tony wrote:
Dear luigi,
I talked to your driver he said he cant pick me up tonight again and he said he was going to pick up camera used for today's work, i tried calling you but you arent picking, am really dis apointed in what happened today. Am in hotel now, i really need to rest, i dont know your plans againz, and i cant stand the stress. So it now up to you, bye

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

As I wrote, I had a meeting this morning, but I did have time to write him a short mail with some more disappointing news...

Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,

Again, I am terribly sorry about everything that happened yesterday. I didn't mean for any of it to happen.
I have tried to call you this morning, but you don't pick up the phone. I spoke with the hotel manager, and it is not possible for them to arrange for a pickup. So I hope that you can find a different mean of transportation so you can make it here to Arbinda. I will of course reimburse you when you arrive, just as I promised.

I hope to finally meet you later today.
Regards,
Luigi

The meeting was over faster than I had dared to hope for, so when I came home, it was time to call him.

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/t0ny-asam0ah-2012-09-06-time

He was going to sell one of his cellulars - great news! Later in the afternoon, I napped for a couple of hours, and when I woke up, there was 7 missed calls. After another three incoming calls and an sms:

sms from Tony wrote:
Good afternoon, called you but no answer, am on my way, when i get to arbinda, i will call you. Hope to see yu soon. It has been a stressful day. Thanks

Great, no rush to call him, then. Laughing

A bit later, he called another 4 times. Then shortly after, this sms arrived:

sms from Tony wrote:
Am at djibo but there is no car that is coming to arbinda. So am waiting for you to come and pick me up.

Again, it seemed that there was no hurry to call him - if he was in Djibo with no means of transportation, he should be left some time to enjoy the place a bit.

It seemed he wasn't interested in that, though. 15 minutes later, another 2 calls, and an sms:

sms from Tony wrote:
We are lucky to get a truck going to arbinda. am inside the truck now. i will call you when we get to arbinda

I figured I should show some sign of life, so I sent this sms back to him:

sms from Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,
These are great news. I am filming in the Sahel Reserve right now, which is the nature reserve near Arbinda, and I can't answer the phone because if we talk it will scare away the animals we are trying to film, but I will call you as soon we are on our way back to Arbinda.

I hope you will enjoy the accomodation, and I will join you for drinks when we get back to the camp.

See you in about 3 hours.

Luigi

So, the lads stress is finally coming to an end... or is it? Twisted Evil

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am loving this. Hopes raised, dashed, raised again -- all the while getting further and further from home.

Thank goodness he has a big payoff coming. Otherwise all this stress and suffering would be for nothing.

Damn shame, that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like your lad is in need of a Valium due to his stress.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 hours later, I still hadn't heard from the lad. Tried to call him, but the phone seemed like it was switched off, so I thought he was in an area with poor network coverage. So I fired off an sms.

sms from Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,

I haven't heard from you since early this evening. I've been trying to call you, but the network seems to be bad and there is an automated voice saying it is switched off. Please, if you get this, call me as soon as possible. Bob took the car and drove me to Arbinda to pick you up, but we couldn't find you anywhere. As soon as you get this message, call me on my number, we are waiting for you.

Luigi

Minutes later, Tony started calling me again. And soon after, I got this sms from him:

sms from Tony wrote:
We are on the road im a truck. almost there as soon as we get there we call you

And appr. 10 minutes later...

sms from Tony wrote:
We are in arbinda now

Time to switch off the phone. Twisted Evil

While I was discussing strategy with my two trusted henchmen on Skype, he now suddently called Bob (Dr Mike).

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-calls-bob

And again...

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-mobile-2012-09-06-time-23

Let a man have his supper, already!! Laughing

He also sent this mail to Luigi...

Quote:
Am in arbinda now, in the middle of no where, your number is not going. Where are you

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

So it was time for Signore Luigi to call the broken lad...

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-2012-09-06-time-23-49-38

Bob called him too, as he was about to set out to pick up the lad:

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/tony-bob-2012-09-06-time-23-54

Unfortunately, Bob hasn't been heard from since... and as I type this, the lad is frantically calling both Luigi and him. What could have happened? Confused I guess we'll have to find out in the morning... it's now almost 11 PM there, and the lad will have to find a way to make it through another night, this time "in the middle of no where". Twisted Evil

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad also sent this gem to Bob by sms.

Quote:
Bob am in arbindan thses people don't speak english and i dnt speak french,pls tell fellatio am heren i need to get of here as quick as possible.

Things are looking bleak for our lads. And he have called Bob several times this night. But to no avail, Bob is out of touch. He wast last seen racing towards Arbinda at breakneck pace in his car with a half eaten chicken in one hand and the steering wheel in the other. He was annoyed by having to go back to Arbinda in the late night, but at least he had his chicken. And that chicken was to die for.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naughty Bob... I heard what you did there...

Ta mere est une pute; "Your mother is a whore" (if I got that right).

If he never calls again, that may be why!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another hilarious safari! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks guys!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are absolutely right Yastreb. To bad he couldn't follow my instruction. And then he wanted me to tell a local. And that really wasn't an option.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke up after a nights sleep that must have been a helluva lot better then the one our lads got. Evil or Very Mad

I wasn't expecting the lad to be a happy camper today... and I was proven right by 14 missed calls (as well as 10 missed calls to Bob the Driver) and an e-mail:

Tony wrote:
Subject: This is bad

Am so confuse here, just thinking what kind of game is this one, i have a family in ghana, and i left them,i told you i dont have cash on me,i hve to sell my phone to get to arbinda,nw we are stranded here in the middle of no where, is this how you do business? Your driver is no where to be found, you said 30min now it 2hrs, i really thank you so much for wasting my time and risking my life,

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Time to give him a call...

http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/t0ny-asam0ah-2012-09-07-time

I followed up with this sms...

sms from Luigi wrote:
Hello Tony,

We're half way between Gorom-Gorom and Arbinda, the camp is a few hundred meters off the road. As I told you, Bob disappeared and with him our car, so everything is chaos here. I'm going to speak with the producer and see if we can work something out.
Stay calm, I'm sure this madness will be brought to an end soon. I can hardly believe it myself, it is like a bad movie.

Luigi

I don't think it will do much towards keeping him stringed on now, but just in case...

So there you have it - the lads are angry, disappointed, broken, had to sell their wristwatch and one of their cellphones, are in the middle of nowhere, and allegiatedly the car that gave thim a ride yesterday "tumbled two times". It seems that they've had enough, as he said he is going to sell all his belongings to go home. I don't understand this at all... I checked on Google, Arbinda seems like such a lovely place...

Go figure... Laughing

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i hve to sell my phone to get to arbinda,nw we are stranded here in the middle of no where, is this how you do business? Your driver is no where to be found.....i really thank you so much for wasting my time and risking my life,

Nice One, Borisss and Mike! Thumbs up

PS: This call is priceless: http://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/t0ny-asam0ah-2012-09-07-time
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

get him to hitch a ride though some lovely part of the country

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Dane, I haven't listened to the calls yet since I'm at work, but will when I get home.
Is there anything better than a surfering lad stredded in hash conditions?

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just listened to all the tapes and then caught up with the forum after doing some google mapping.

Arbinda to Gorom Gorom Market, Gorom-Gorom, Sahel, Burkina Faso only 1hr 17 mins by car and he can "sit down” when he gets there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorom-Gorom looks a lovely place and they mine Gold near by.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Wikipedia about Gorom-Gorom...

Quote:
Its name means "you sit down, (and) we'll sit down", reminding of its role as an important crossroads in the Sahel.

Think the lad is going to be doing a lot of sitting down. And waiting. Lots and lots of sitting down and waiting. Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the applause, guys. Allthough I wish I could keep this going as much as you do, it seems that the end is nigh...

Here's his reply to the sms I sent this morning:

sms from Tony wrote:
Tony, thanks, am not a fool,we had accident yesterday,i came all the way from ghana to exprince this shit,am not a fool and i will find my way back.if you care you will have been here.and i dont have confident in you again.am going back to my country,i have tried my best,and my families still need me,bye@

But it's been fun to bait this idiot, and even if I didn't get him to Kenya, as my original plan was, it's been a great couple of days, and a 1,000 kilomter bait is quite satisfying. I'll see if I can keep him on the string - I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work. I'll keep you posted, though, and maybe Bob will give him a call, just to get another rant out of him... we'll see. Twisted Evil

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely top notch, guys.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the plan for further baiting of this bozo began to take form, I decided to fire off an sms to him, to keep up appearances.

Quote:
Hello Tony,
I am very sorry about all this, and that you no longer have confidence in me, I can't say this enough times. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. If I could have my way, we would have concluded the business 4 months ago in Kenya, but instead I now have this disaster on my hands. I regret this outcome more than anyone, I can promise you that. Bob still hasn't been seen... and I think you would have contacted me if you had heard from him, so now our producers are arranging for a helicopter pickup, and also he is contacting the police and putting out a search warrant.
Are you still in Arbinda? We are coming to the airstrip in Arbinda in helicopter, hopefully in 2-3 hours, when the BBC helicopter arrives to pick us up, so I hope you are still there, so I can bring you my sincere apologies in person.
Again, I am terribly sorry for all this.
Luigi

After that I went to check on my folks, and have a couple of beers with my old dad. When I came home, there was 3 calls - one from an unknown Burkina number, one from the usual Burkina number, and finally one from the lads Ghanian number. No sms, though... but when I opened my mail account... Shocked

At 5:00 PM my time (CET):

Quote:
Hello Luigi,

this is devastating and i'm more than being surprised. What is this that you're doing, fooling me?. Oh no i'm so disappointed and i wouldn't blame you but i'll blame myself for trusting you without no second thoughts. So what is on your mind now because this seems to be a time wasting program.

thanks

At 5:16 PM:

Quote:
Hello Luigi,

I'm totally sorry about my last message, i was in such an unstoppable shock. I'm sorry about the driver and no one possibly knows where he could be now cos it was night, i'm so sorry. I pray God helps us in our search cos i'll be praying for him too.

You won't get into trouble, i believe that and may God be with you..
Hoping to hear from you
thanks and God bless

At 5:37 PM:

Quote:
Am so sorry about what happened to you and the driver,if that happened,my brother is very angry with me, i risk his life and mine, we had an accident yeterday on our way coming to arbina,we dont speak french and they dont understand our language, we sleep on the street in ariban till today, no car to go back to the city,how do you want me to react to all this, i sold my belongs all because i had confidence in you,am really sorry about bob, i pray everything is well with him, i will be going back to the city once i get a lorry carrying good. But if you will do this business, i think you will come to ghana, if you can get a chance to, and you ll pay me back all my expensicez, and all i spent ,this will show that you really sorry for what happened, but now, i dont know what you are and what you are up too. I trusted in you fellatio and you let me donw. Am really dis appointed in you. I felt so sorry about what happened to bob, i feel sorry for him, if you find him let me know. Am in ariban waiting for truck. Thank you for all this,

And at 7:25 PM:

Quote:
I think you are playing games, because bob number is ringing

All those little tidbits of furstration deserved a follow up sms... Laughing

Quote:
Hello Tony,
I have tried to reply by mail, but the connection is so bad, it drops every time I try to send it.
I know Bobs number is ringing, we have been trying to reach him for more than 24 hours now. I have had a dreadful day, we had to wait 5 hours for the helicopter to even come and pick us up, and we have all been in police interrogation since, because the police is treating this as theft, since Bob had valuable footage we took at the savanna with him. We are all very confused, and I am not too popular, since some of the crew says it is all my fault, just like you say. I don't know what to say, maybe you are all right, maybe this is really my fault. I don't know how I can make it good again, I will of course try to reimburse you for what this fiasco has cost you. But I must admit that I am confused about how a gold miner can run out of money on a business trip, I have never heard about such a thing before. I can't believe you didn't bring enough money for the travel. Nevertheless, I will reimburse you, and when I get home, I will also send you a replacement for the wristwatch you had to sell. Did you get a car out of Arbinda? I hope you and your brother are allright. Have you heard anything from Bob?
Please reply soonest,
Luigi

He's like Jekyll/Hyde right now. And I have a feeling that they're still stuck in Arbinda, so let's see what/if he replies. Laughing

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i really thank you so much for wasting my time and risking my life,

I love sarcastic lads.

Quote:
we sleep on the street in ariban till today

Why is he complaining? A little hardship will make a man of him!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic