SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Through the Rabbithole

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, i'm still new to this, but i'm a quick learner Smile

Here is my W.I.P Alice in Wonderland themed scambait:

From my lad:

Quote:
I am glad knowing you and how is your family?I write you this email to
inform you about my offer/proposal.

I am Miss Linda Addo, from Libya presently seeking political Asylum
here in Accra-Ghana with my sick mum due to the political instability
and unrest in Libya which led to the death of my father.I want to
confide in you personally in order for me to entrust my inheritance
under your care for intensive investment.

I am soliciting for a reliable partner/associate that is reliable and
God fearing man to manage my inheritance on my behalf in Canada.I have
an inheritance from my late father that is presently deposited in UK
for safe-keeping and is worth $5,000,000.00, I want to entrust this
funds under your care for intensive management in your country with
your connection as my beneficiary by investing in your country I want
to buy a house and invest in your country with your connection and I
am willing to compensate you with 10% from my total funds for your
collective efforts and also my heart for ever.I have all the validated
and accredited documents covering my inheritance with my lawyer, that
is why I am here in Accra-Ghana .

So I want you to make inquire and see how much I can buy a house over
there because I want to start a new life with u in Canada as a young
girl of 26yrs intending to go back to school.Indicate your interest if
you can help me to stand and represent me as my beneficiary and the
company in UK will not hesitate to release my legacy to you on my
behalf and you will lease and negotiate and invest lucratively on our
behalf.

This inheritance is our only hope and as soon as I recommend your
credibility to my lawyer and he draft a contract and management
agreement between us,I will instruct the company in London to release
the consignment to your location,before I will arrive.I hope I can
count on you,kindly let me know what other kind of venture I can
embark on with my money.

I await your urgent reply to my private address: [email protected]

Regards,

Linda Addo

My answer:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 7:08 AM
Subject: House in Canada

I received this letter from you:

Is this a loveletter? I'm an old 44 year lonely lesbian living in Wünderland, Canada and i stumpled upon your letter, you said you wanted to live with me, can you explain that to me?

Because i am very lonely and would love me some new meat. So please tell me more about yourself.

Alicia Little

Notice the lebian undertones, but hey a girl that wants to live with me, she gotta be into it!

Quote:
Good-day to you Madam,
Thank you so much for your kind reply to the e-mail i sent to you,I am Linda Addo from Libya,female 25 years of age,presently seeking political Asylum over the instability and unrest at the Libyan war which occurred few years back that led to the death of my father .So presently now i am with my sick mother here in Accra Ghana; because she is being admitted here in the hospital due to the fight she had with my late fathers brother over my inheritance..

I want to confide in you personally in order for me to entrust my inheritance under your care for intensive investment;plus I want to buy a house and invest in your country with your connection and I am willing to compensate you with 10% from my total funds for your
collective efforts and also my heart for-ever.I have all the validated and accredited documents covering my inheritance with my lawyer..please my mother is very sick over here and we have already made use of all we have got inclusive me selling all our valuables just to make sure she get the regular medical treatments needed at least until i get all i am asking from God so i can go back to school and be happy again with my new family just as before..

I am very pleased to meet you madam,it would be the great happiness if you welcome i and my mother to stay with you over there in Wünderland, Canada; because i want to go back to school and continue with my nursing school. So please I want you to make inquire and see how much a house would cost over there in Canada so when i and my mother come over we all shall have a lovely,happy family ever-after.?Kindly Indicate your interest if you can help me to stand again in life and represent me as my beneficiary and the company in UK will not hesitate to release my legacy to you on my behalf and you will lease and negotiate and invest lucratively on our behalf.This inheritance is our life and only hope,so soon as I recommend your credibility to my lawyer;he will then draft a contract and management agreement between us,and will instruct the company in London to release the consignment to your location immediately before I will arrive as we can't wait to come over soon..

I will tell my mother about you when i get to the hospital today thank so much madam for you concern

I await your urgent reply .

God Bless You.

Linda
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get straight to the point:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: House in Canada

But are you lesbian, i will not live with a straight person, it's against my religion.

A cheap house in Wünderland cost about 2.000.000$, the crisis has struck in Wünderland, can i get a picture of your mom?

Do you have any jabberwocky lying around?

Alicia Little

Now it's just weird - Welcome to wonderland Wink

Quote:
Thank you once more for your reply,I would love you to do all that would nice to do in regards,if the house is good for that prize then would be lovely to buy for us.I am still a virgin because it is against my religion too.I would love to learn Lesbian if you will teach me when i come over Madam,My mother will be happy to stay with you madam but if it so please you then we will have to look for another house for her else where.

What religion do you belong too ?

I don't think i have anyone like that ?what is jabberwocky all about madam ?

Kindly see the photo of my mother few years back.

Thank you onec again for your concern....

With love,

Linda

But that doesn't stop me from making it even more bizarre

Quote:
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 8:30 PM

The houses over here is quite nice, I would love to teach you Lesbian, but are your mom into it too?

My religion is Church of the sacred Teaparty, we drink tea every day and do lesbian to each other, it's a quite nice religion to practice. What about you dear Linda?

A Jabberwocky is a long necked Lizard and only resides in Africa, my dad is a very wealthy man and would pay huge amounts of cash for such creature.

Do you think you could get me one of those?

Alicia Little

I thought such a weird mail would turn him away... but no:

Quote:
Thank you once more for your kind response to my mail,My mother should be happy to hear that i have a friend like you madam.When i come over your location i would stay to worship too in your church of the sacred tea-party,so that i can drink tea every day and do lesbian with you personal madam Alicia Little.

As for the Jabberwocky I got a mail from the doctor telling me about my mother drugs which is almost finished so i would go and ask after it so by tomorrow afternoon,because i would be in the hospital tomorrow morning to see my mother and seek from the hospital clinic how much the drugs cost..i will come up with good re-search result about how you can buy and i help you pay it over here.I would love to meet your dad in person.Is he very friendly just like you.?

Kindly send me your photo..I am very happy and glad to have you as my family now madam..

I await to hear from you soon.

With Love,

Linda

I send her picture of Mia Wasikowska, the newest incarnation of Alice and the following mail:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 10:51 PM

It's very nice to hear from you, sad to hear about your mother hope she gets fine. We do alot of cunnilingus and anilingus training at the church, it's very good for your health. My dad is the most generous person in the whole world, that i know of, i'm so lucky to be a Little.

Could you do me a farvor? Could you send me a picture of yourself holdning a sign with my name and the new place you want to live with me in? It would show me how serious you are about this, i just got this great offer from another woman in need, so i need to be sure which one is for real, my dad will only help one family this year.

So to be specific, can you make a sign that says following:

Alicia
N'
Wünderland

If you do that, my father would even pay you some extra cash for the jabberwocky, 3000$ he said. And he is worried alot about your mother.

Alicia Little

Now she's way into the rabbithole

Quote:
Thank you so much for your concern once again,my mother will be under going a heart surgery soon,that is why i would be very happy to join you in your country very soon.Your church must be a very peaceful and loving missionary to attend cause i would want to meet new friends too,because i need such training and i think you have a wonderful family mostly your dad..What about your mother is she still alive ?

I have what u asked for,in the attached file below holding a sign Alicia N' Wünderland on it.please i am very serious about this whole thing because i and my sick mother now are depending on grace so i get my inheritance released,go back to school and have a happy living ever-after.Sorry every body in life has problems and i tell you i will be the most happiest person on earth if i get to relocate and to meet with your family over there in Wünderland this year..

I wait to read from you so i know how many of the jabberwocky your father is willing to buy so if i get good news about where i can buy it i kindly let you know immediately. please tell your father for me that my mother is very happy with things now but not until i and my mother meet with your family one on one so she tell you how grateful we are towards your love and concern over helping us achieve our target.

I wait to hear from you Madam..Less i forget you are very beautiful and i want to see you too.

With Love,

Linda

She sends me the following picture of herself:

The worst photoshop ever! But it gets worse.

The Little Family is not satisfied:

Quote:
My mother went for the same surgery but she died of it, so i hope your mom survives the operation. My dad is the most wonderful person in the world but i showed him your picture with the sign, and he wasn't satisfied, he said the picture looked like a forgery, something about the shadows on the paper (I'm not very good with computers). He said that if you are really serious about this, he needs to see you holdning the sign with 2 hands and wearing a hat of any sort.

My dad is very serious about the jabberwocky, but if you don't take this seriously, then he will be forced to use someone else. As i have told you, i got this lovely mail from a woman in Benin and she was very serious, so if you want to get my daddys attention, you have to act quick.

But enough of that, lets move onward to the jabberwocky.

My dad would love to buy a pair of those, for breeding purposes of course.

I seek some chessire cats myself, do you think that you can get me one of those? It's an extremely expensive cat and i don't expect you to be able to get one for me, but i would love to pay 2000$ for a single kitten. But i have to make something clear, the Little family never pays for anything, except if it can be proven by a receipt or a photo of the object + the person we are dealing with, otherwise we have no proof that our money goes to the right place.

I'm not angry or anything, i just wanted to make some things clear, hopes that is okay Smile

As we say in our church:

O frabjous dai! Callooh! Callay! - Have a fabolous day

Alicia Little
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is his response:

Quote:
I am very sorry to inform you that my mothers religion forbids hat or cap of any sorts..I have to take another photo indicating that i am holding the sing u ask from me yesterday..I am still waiting to hear from you in regards to what should be the next step to take in respects to my proposal to you.

kindly contact my lawyer so he will tell you the next step to take on this project OK..

Name : Barrister Thomson James
E-mail : [email protected]

kindly inform him that you are contacting him in respects to Miss Linda's inheritance in UK so he will tell you how possibly you both can work together to the success of this project..

I wait to read from you about all your discussions with the lawyer regularly..

Regards,

Linda..

And he sends me an even worse picture this time:

And that is all i have for now Smile
oob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love how the second picture is even worse
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes wonder if Raven has been photoshopped more than any other living person.

But yeah, that is the sloppiest I have ever seen. I look forward to reading your lad's explanation of that one.

AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh shit you gonna love this:

le Me

Quote:
You look so pretty, i adore you! But what about the jabberwockys, Any updates? What about the house in Canada, is that not of any interest anymore?

What kind of religion does your mother practice?

Alicia Little

Raven:

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments,I am just a little resemblance of my sick mother..I already told a hunter who lives very close to my friends place where i am camping for now until i get everything about my inheritance all solved out;and he told me that i have to come with him to a village where we can get all kinds that we are looking for.so i will inform you if i would need any financial help soonest i get to hear from him how much it will cost us to get there because i don't have enough with me now.

I would like to know how many of the Jabberwockys do you need ?More-so i would be the happiest person to stay with you Alicia over there in wunderland Canada.firstly you have help contact my family lawyer who will be in the best position to tell you want u can do so the funds can be transferred to your location in no time so you can pay for the house for me too.

My mother is Jehovah's witness plus ever since we lost my father in the fight that occurred in Libya few years back she promised that known of her child will ever wear any-hat of the head so i easily adopted to it,because i was very younger when it all started and now it is had to stop..

Kindly contact my family lawyer so he tells you how to get the funds..

kindly send me your fathers pics so i get to see my new Dad..

[email protected]

I await to read from you soon..

with love,

Linda
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.... now it's getting really weird:

Bold is my own comments.

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 12:08 AM

Lovely to hear from you dear.

It saddens me to hear your daddy was killed in action, was it because of Gadaffi's many hats, that you swore never to wear a hat again? Don't you freeze in the winter months?

I have attached a picture of my dad, Matt Hadder. the most generous person in the world. About the jabberwockys, how many can you get me? We have talked a little me and pa, and have agreed upon that 2 is not enough. So depending on the prize we might buy a dozen.

But my lad answers me anyways:

Quote:
Good Morning To you,
A happy Sunday to you and family member aunty Alicia,I am very thankful for all replies so far and i must be very straight forwards with you to tell you that i am very happy to be part of your family today; so just don't want to talk about Dadaffi's insubordinate year of ruling.All i am interested in, at the moment is how i can get back to school,get my mother strong on her fit again( so she gets well treated );We are just survival of the fittest.

Your Dad looks very hansom,You are a true resemblance of your dad aunty Alicia,and i think and must tell you that he is the most kind-est and most friendly father to be with in the whole world..As For the Jabberwockys,the amount that i can't tell for now ,can't figured out yet until i get there first then i will inform you about it...Thank you so much Madam Alicia for standing for me as my foreign beneficiary over my inheritance in UK

All i need from you right now is an assistance to enable me transport my self and the hunter so he takes me to the village where in consideration these Jabberwockys are very common there (WTF!?).According to the Hunter it is going to take us about two whole days to get to these village..So i will come up with how much i will need from you for both transport and prize for a dozen of Jabberwockys when i get to see the hunter today ..

You have brought happiness and smiles to my face once again..THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAM.. (I can only agree)

With Love,

Linda

I have sent him the following mail, but haven't received an answer yet.

Quote:
Hello dear

Just to clarify, we don't pay in advance, i have to see a receipt or a photo before i can pay for the goods, that is common business sense, even in Canada.
Who is this hunter your are talking so much about? How much experience does he have hunting jabberwockys?

While you are in the forest, would you mind collecting som mushrooms and caterpillars for me? They are not as valuable as a jabberwock, but i would pay you dearly indeed for such a task.

My dad Matt Hadder, want to know some stuff about your lawyer, can you tell us about him?

And one thing did daddy really point out; Can your lawyer keep secrets, even from you? If your lawyer is gonna talk inheritance with the Little family, we need to know that he is the only one that knows anyhting, until we give him the green light to tell you.

Alicia Little

My lad is the weirdest guy ever, he really is in Wünderland or just really really stupid Wink
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is weird. As if a hunter would wait for Raven Riley to pay her own way before taking her to a remote village.

Has Dad seen the second picture yet?

AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope not yet Smile, but he did really answer my mail!

Quote:
Thank you for your reply,I will send you photos immediately i come back from the village;because i my self have to see what i am paying for over here too.The Hunter is a friend man who hunts all kinds of animal ranging from wild to domestic.He is having about 8 to 9 years of hunting experience.

For sure i will be sending you at as much mushrooms and caterpillars you need they are not that costly over here.
Jabberwocky is a not that seen everywhere so it is a bit costly because of its scarcity

My lawyer is from Ghana but at present he is in Senegal on a case of kidnapping,he is a very friendly man who does what ever his clients wants him to do as long as you can work with him in orderliness.For secrets he is reliably counted on that is why he is my lawyer today.yes what ever you like Or want him to do i guarantee you that you can count on him anytime OK.

i will kindly need at least $600 first thing tomorrow morning to enable me and the hunter go to the village so i go and see things my self and then get you its photos for you to see and choose the one u like more-so i will inform you about the prizes..

I wait to hear from you today so i know if i can get the financial assistance i need to go with him by tomorrow morning.

With Love,

Linda

As usual my answer to this mail was pure nonsense:

Quote:
Hello Dear

Just to clarify, we don't pay in advance no matter the case, we can't pay for something we don't know for sure exist. We have to see proof. But i have to ask, what will the 600$ be used for?
What is the name of the hunter and why does he hunt domestic animals?
You lawyer sounds really nice, and my dad wants to talk to him.

Alicia Little
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for a picture of the jaberwokky. Of course, it needs to be gyring and gymbling in the wabe so that you know it's genuine...

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update from Wünderland.

Quote:

Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 4:08 PM

Thank you so much for your kind reply to my mail once more,I will give you proof of what you want to pay for that is why i am asking for the $600 is to enable me and the hunter meet up with transportation;because it is a two days journey..

The Hunters names is Paul Kwami,sorry what i meant by he hunts domestic animals too is that is also do bu-char business (He is also called in home ceremonials to help kill live animals which would be used for celebrations Eg Caw,Goats Etc)...

I would be very happy if your father should contact the lawyer because already i told the lawyer about your dad,he is waiting to hear from him.Your dad can contact him Via his E-mail address

E-mail : [email protected]..

Kindly let me know if i can get the $600 by tomorrow so i can go to the Village with Mr Kwami so i get to see what we are paying for first before you can now send money for items..

The $600 Is for transportation me and Mr. Kwami to the village... (The most expensive road trip ever)

I wait to read from you soon..

With love,

Linda .....

Notice how i slip a bunch of Alice references into each message:

Quote:
Hello Dear.

Lovely to hear from you, what have you told you lawyer about my dad?
How can it cost you 600$ to travel to a village? As i said before, we will not pay in advance, my dad will already pay 2500-3000$ per jabberwocky, isn't that enough for you?

Sorry for all the questions, i'm just a bit curiouser now when you go onto a hunt for me and all that stuff Smile

Alicia Little

He's really kissing my ass...

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:10 PM

Thank you so much reply Madam Alicia,I just told my lawyer that your dad is the best father in the whole world and that is why i want dad to work with him to enable me get my inheritance funds transferred to you in Wunderland Canada.Sorry according to the Hunter the village is far so we have to have enough to settle the security officials who are always on the major road that links the entrance to the village,so we can settle them due to i am a foreigner.You know the Africa mentality with bribe (Really... my "money" will be used for bribing, WTF!?) so we can be free in the village so get the best of what i came for. should be OK for the Jaberwocky

The 2,500-3000$ will be OK for the jabberwocky,so how do you wish to pay for the items ?

It is normal to be curious that is a sign of intelligence in you madam.You are really the best among women.

I wait to hear from you if my journey to the village will still be possible tomorrow ....

With Love,

Linda .....

I'm not satisfied

Quote:
Hello dear.

My dad is very satisfied about what you told your lawyer, but i haven't written back to him yet.

But let me get this straight, you want 600$ of my money in advance, to bribe people? I can't allow that to happen, you know what, screw the jabberwocks, if you don't wanna do serious business fine, i wanted to pay you using the Western Union though.

Although the mushrooms and caterpillars is still of interest, but i won't pay in advance - I need photos from multiple angles of the basket or whatever you will be using as a container for the mushrooms and caterpillars. Then we can talk money, not a moment before.

Alicia Little

He sends me a bunch of caterpillar pictures, taken from google (i wonder why he haven't searched for a jabberwock yet Smile )

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 9:16 PM

Thank you so much for your reply,I am very happy to have heard from you.I am happy to hear also that add has contacted the lawyr in regards to my inheritance in Uk.. I am not bribing anybody more-over i don't know anybody here;The $600 is just to make sure that we don't have any financail problems as regards to our getting the items you need.

I am sorry if i missed quoted my needs for the funds.It is for Transportation madam,Kindly see photos of what u need in the attached file below.

I await to read from you....

With Love,

Linda ....

My plan now, is to introduce Matt Hadder, he will be more business minded and i will try to follow this : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Quote:
Hello Dear

I'm sorry, but i can't pay you in advance for the trip to the village, if you want to earn the money, you have to do it in another way, but the offer still stands, concerning the jabberwock.
I would love to have some of those Caterpillars1, but what about the mushrooms? When do i get to see the product your selling me?

Your lawyer still haven't contacted my dad.

Alicia Little
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you have him firmly on the hookah! Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Wünderland

Quote:
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 10:12 AM

Thank you for you reply,I am happy once again to have heard from you in respects to my trip to the village with the hunter today.You can have them both( mushrooms&Caterpillars) but i would also want to remind you that i am not a sellers but just your friends trying to be of help because i am your family member now.

Kindly understand that these things are sold far across the city where i am right now and the only way i can get the items is going with Mr. Paul kwami ..If you so choose i can go to the Village once i get the money for the amount you need them buy the items and send to you.

How many mushrooms and caterpillars do u need Madam ?
I wait to read from you soon...

With Love,

Linda ...

I give her some hope.
Quote:
Hello dear

I know you are part of the family now sweety, but you have to understand, i can't you pay in advance. But now when you are part of the family, just to help you out, will i pay you 750$ for the 'shrooms and caterpillars instead, i do really need them. I will pay you immediately with Western Union, but not a moment before you have what i need. A family trust each other, and i have faith in you.
About the money and your inheritance, it's a large sum of money. How do we move it without anyone noticing?

I would love to get me at least 40 of each by the way.

Alicia Little

And suddenly, i have to send her doctor money, i wonder who is behind "Linda" Wink

Quote:
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 10:40 AM

Thank you so much for your trust and honesty,you are very sweet madam with words and i can't wait to meet you.I will deliver to you want you want madam.

You can kindly send me the money with this information's,as i wait to receive them so by two days times you can get the mushrooms and caterpillars.

Kindly send it through the western union money transfer with the doctors name because i will be going to the hospital now to see my sick mother,more-so the doctor wants to inform me about the hospitals demands. .....

Tell daddy that I love you all..

Name : IBEH CHDOZIE CALLY
Zip Code : 00233
Amount : $ 750

I wait to MTCN information's..
With love,

Linda ..

I'm trying to be more direct

Quote:
Hello dear.

How is your mother, and who is this doctor?
How many times do i have to tell you, i don't pay you in advance, i need multiple pictures from different angles of the product. I will not pay you before that, it's very simple.

Alicia Little

My Lad is lazy and he sends me two pictures from google of a caterpillar and a 'shroom, and now outta the blue i have to pay her bills, i dont think so! Very Happy

Quote:
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 1:46 PM

Thank you for you reply,My mother is doing quite well; My doctor told m that the hospital is requesting that we have to pay off our depths.If there is anything i would need from you as an assistance right now is to help me in any supportive form to enable me still pay for her hospital bills which already we have been owning for 2months now.

Please i don't mean when u say you don't pay in advance ?

Kindly let me know if you can assist me in any financial way so i get to pay for the hospital bills so my mother receives continuous medication as we await the arrival of my lawyer this week.I must be very frank with you madam,you are a very interesting person and i can't wait to be with you one on one.

I am seriously facing so many problems here..Oh God help me..Today would be a very good day at the market for all products because it is Monday

I wait to read from you..I have some new photos of them

Did Dad get to hear from my lawyer off-recent ?

With love,

Linda

I really really want those 'shrooms

Quote:
Hello dear Linda...

Why do you keep on sending me pictures from google? When you have accomplished the task, of collecting 40 caterpillars and 40 mushrooms, will i support you with 750$, how can you ask for more? It is very simple. I'm starting to think that you are not serious at all. Please prove me wrong....

Alicia Little
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A completely different scammer, but my first trophy!

She sounds more "serious" than the others, and she focus on love and stuff, how do i tackle that? She wants my phonenumber and pictures where i hold a sign too... And i'm a man not a woman, so it's pretty hard to fake Smile
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congratz on the trophy Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think i got my first safari!

She's from Morocco and i have said i'm going to spain, i have convinced her that i will give her 500€ when she arrives.

What should i do?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I doubt she will travel. Morrocans need a visa in order to enter Spain.

She still might have the Ghanian nationality but in that case visa requirements remain.

Are you absolutely sure that she's there (verified IP). The buildings on the pics indeed look like North African style.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
AliciaWünderland
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What should i do, my lad is going to give me her bank account tomorrow, what should be my next step?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^That question should be asked in Hints and Tips. If the bait isn't finished, it shouldn't be here.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic