SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mano-a-mano

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm calling in some reinforcements (in the shape of a loan lad) to get Bob Mueller III's diplomat, George Graham, his fees. For various reasons I am unable to send the money myself. In desperation George instructed me to find someone who could send the money.

It's a real loan lad I've talked into helping out a friend in need, without giving away the fact he's a loan scammer.

There are more characters involved in the main bait, but for the sake of clarity I'll leave them out.

George wrote:
What is holding you in sending me the 390 Pounds for the documents and
5000 Pounds to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy.I received a phone
called from the Diplomatic Agent Mr Allen Jones that you said that
you are not paying the fees needed 5000 Pounds for the clearing and
the form on your name as the next of Kin to the funds in Rome
Italy.Please with out sending the fees needed to the Diplomatic
Company in Rome Italy they cannot make the sure of the consignment to
your country or to make the delivery to you,So i will ask again to
send the fees today and within 24hours the funds is been received in
Rome Italy you will receive the consignment in your doorstep in UK
then i will come over to meet for my 50% investment in your
country,take not you will get 50% of the total funds as well and i
will pay you any money you will have to pay to received the funds in
your doorstep this week.

Once again here is the information for you to send the fees 390 Pounds
via western union for the documents needed.

Receiver's Name:Xxxxxxx Xxx
Receiver's Address:London,UK
Amount:390 Pounds
MTCN
Text Qus: What for
Text Ans: Documents

The fees 390 Pounds is for the documents and 5000 Pounds is for the
clearing of the funds in Italy and get it ready to your doorstep in
London

Am waiting for the payment information asap

I can't get to a Westy office because I'm now on holiday. I asked if he could send someone to me (trying for a safari) to collect the fees.

George wrote:
Am not sending any body i said you should somebody in your company in
UK to send the fees 390 Pounds to me and 5000 Pounds to the Diplomatic
Company in Rome Italy via western union money transfer with the
payment information i gave you and then you forward me the payment
information.

Thanks

So I wrote:
Dear George,

You are stressing me over this. I may have found someone to help but I don't want them to know our business. You must give me your solemn word you will keep them completely in the dark about this deal.

If I am to get him to send you money we will need some other reason. I told my friend I know someone who needs a very delicate medical procedure done fast and needs money. Can you play along with that? I will get him to contact you if you are game. You will have your money in no time.

If you can, get back to me.

Regards

Then I needed to find a loan lad pronto. I replied to a few loan lads in my catcher and the first to get back was the winner.

I wrote:
Thanks for getting back to me Mr Lee,

The thing is, I don't need the money. It's for a friend who needs it but is too proud to ask for help. I'm wondering if we can talk candidly so I put you in the picture? He needs to borrow some money, but we need to be sensitive to his situation.

Get back if you think you can loan him the money and I'll fill you in on the facts.

He obliged. (I'll explain the name change later)

Abbot/Thomas Lee wrote:
I receive your email, i understand all you have said, i want you to know that am willing to help your friend with a loan but i want you to inform your friend that without any insurance fee the bank can not transfer any amount is looking for so let us if you friend is ready to send any insurance fee so that the transaction can take place Okay

George is game.

George wrote:
Am in the Game and i will play along as you said,In wait for your responds asap for the next step.

Thanks

MR GEORGE GRAHAM

So I fill in Abbot/Thomas.

I wrote:
Hi Mr Abbot,

Thanks for getting back with your positive response.

I have one more small favour to ask. Like I said, this is a delicate situation as my friend needs this money for a reassignment operation. He's a little embarrassed about it so I won't go into too many details for now. He's very proud and the thought of taking out a loan for this would be very upsetting for him.

I would send the money myself but I'm a on six month (once in a lifetime) holiday and travelling around too much to get this organised. Your email was like a gift from god when it landed in my inbox.

Can you contact him (via his personal email that I will supply you with) and pretend to be a long time friend of mine, who is willing to send the money but not as a business venture? If you need any of his personal details ask me. Under no circumstances must you ask him direct. Only ever ask me OK?

If he needs to pay any fees that's between you two. All I ask is, you don't rush in and ask straight away. Spend a little time talking as a new friend to build a trusting relationship. Don't talk about loans or sound too business like. Remember, You are playing the part of a friend who just wants help someone in need. You can pretend that I managed to get the money to you somehow so you could pass it on to him.

One great idea is, you send me all copies of any emails he sends you so I can advise you on how to play it. We are old friends so I know his character and moods. He may come across as a bit irritable and short tempered, but that's just because he's suffering so badly. He doesn't mean it when he loses his temper. He's really a very nice guy once you get to know him.

If you think you can do this and are game get back to me. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You are doing good for someone that is in dire pain and needs our help.

Regards

I acknowledged the fact there are fees to pay, and will address that later to keep try and keep George in the dark for as long as possible.

Then I update George.

To George I wrote:
OK, I have contacted my friend and am waiting for his positive response. He is very rich so I don't want him to feel he is being taken advantage of. I told him I have a good friend who needs an operation for something delicate. You'll have to make something up as I didn't have time to think of anything. He's a very old and dear friend, so I don't want you charging in and asking for money straight away.

At least, get to know him a bit before coming out with it. One thing you might need to know. He can get a bit irritable and angry sometimes. Just ignore this. He's a very busy person who has a lot on his mind. Underneath he has a heart of pure gold though sometimes it doesn't seem like it.

A great idea would be if you send me copies of all and any emails he sends you so I can tell you how to play it. We have been friends for many years so I know his character and moods.

Another thing I want to warn you about. Though we are good friends he's not above trying to muscle in if he sees a good thing, so don't let him get a whiff of what we are doing or he might try to push me out altogether and take it all for himself. That's why I want to play the friends angle only. Don't talk about business of any kind. Just play along like I said and he'll pay the fees in good time.

He's a very keen ABBA music fan so you can discuss that to get a little acquainted.

If you think you can do I'll get him to contact you as soon as possible to see this through.

Regards

Abbot/Thomas is keen to help.

Abbot/Thomas wrote:
i receive ur email,am willing to help ur friend in getting this loan from us.so i will u to give ur friend our email address so that we can proceed with the transaction immediately okay

I explain that I don't want any business talk and persuade him to use another email that doesn't have 'Loan' in it. He obliges and gives one where he uses the name Thomas Lee instead of Abbot Lee.

To Thomas I wrote:
Thanks for getting back so fast with your good and positive reply.

Please don't use the words 'loan' or 'fee' in any of your correspondence. I want you to contact him first as a mutual friend who has a shared interest. If the subject of money comes up say you would like to make him a gift as a new friend. I want absolutely no business talk.

George is a very keen ABBA music fan so maybe you could say that is why I introduced you both.

I have had some further thoughts on any fees that might be necessary. Refer those to me as I don't think it's fair he should be made to pay.
Any fees can be out little secret and I will take care of it. Not a word about any fees to George. He is suffering enough already.

I am so glad you are willing help. God will bless you for this.

I'll send you his contact email later.

Regards

I've sent Thomas, George's email so he can contact him and kick things off. I reminded them both, that it's a mutual love of ABBA as the main reason for putting them together. Thomas also asked for my number which I have supplied. Will try to record some calls if time allows.

Looks like it's game on. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bobbibillard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mamma Mia! Looking forward to hearing more about what happens with all of this. Razz
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very clever, Cap'n! Good luck. I'll be

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the Abba theme. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get a couple of 'Dancing Queens' out of this one!!!

BTW I just found out that my Uncle (Old Salty) sold the Family cottage in Pugwash. Dang....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George wrote:
Okay let go there ,am ready

Thomas wrote:
I want to inform you that i just email you friend right now so i will like to reach he so that he can response back to me Okay

To both George and Thomas I wrote:
That's good news,
Remember to send me regular updates and keep me posted with copies of his emails so I can tell you how best to play him.

Regards

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like a good little boi, George has sent me Thomas's first contact.

Thomas to George wrote:
good day sir

i am a friend of Xxxxx and a member of Abba pop group and i love
Dancing Queen is one of Abba 's best record i so love it. so Ginko a
friend of mine and told me you were a member of the pop too so sir i
think we could be best of friends and i wish to be your good friend
and hope we should get to know each other well i will be so delighted
to hear from you...

I will be waiting for your reply

Best regards

Mr Thomas Lee

He didn't quite get it, but it's better than anything I could have come with. And he's promoted himself to a member of the band. I wonder which one he is, Bjorn or Benny?

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas has just called and is keen to help.

Thomas Lee Calls 001

His phone dropped out or ran out credit but he calls back to tell me how great we all are.

Thomas Lee Calls 002

They should play in your browser.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic