SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Blender...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. I found this site a long time ago, and have followed it now and then..

Anyway, I recently put my blender up for sale on Craigslist and started to get scammed immediately. I blew off the first one, but the second one was too hard to pass up, ie, tie up his/her time and extract as much pain as possible.

I got a few emails back and forth, indicating funds being shipped, and wait for my mover, and send the different to me via money order form USPS, you know, I'm sending you $1000 for the blender, and take $100 for your time, and send me the difference via Check or Money order.. same ol same ol..

Here is his email:

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me with your info.i will contact my
sectary now to issue the payment to you,because am now out of the
state for business trip.You will receive the payment from ups with the
shipping funds. to cover the shipment of the goods bought. Once you
receive the check, have it cashed and deduct your money for the goods
and send the remaining funds to my mover My mover is also picking some
of other valuable goods (like household, furniture's and electronics
set.) at the same city of your location,to my new apartment.that is
why you need to transfer the amount to my mover.Deduct $100 for your running
around that I have caused you during the transaction period.Please
let me know if i can trust you, so that i can move forward from here.I
will get back to you with tracking number.Best Regards

I finally got him to send the money.. I'm waiting patiently for the FedEx (I'm glad I got him to spend money on a FedEx, for that I feel proud. It should come either today or tomorrow, and I can't wait to take it over to the USPS to see if they can do something about finding him.)

However, in the meantime, after I played possum for a few emails, like "Oh, Thanks for being so understanding about sending me SOOOO much more for my $200 blender, and compensating me for my time.. yada, yada," he bit and sent the FedEx. NOW, I"M SPAMMING HIM.

Here was his letter to me, indicating shipment of that "trusted money order"

Quote:
Hey,
Good News,the Check is on the way and its will be delivered to you
probably tomorrow or next tomorrow through FEDEX service,Below is the
Tracking number of the package(XXXXXXXXXXXX)just Track and Confirm or
call the FEDEX at 800 (XXX.XXXX),to confirm the status of the
package,Do get back to me once you have received the payment so that i
can inform my mover to contact you to schedule the pick up time with
you and also send you an email with instruction of shipping
information on where to transfer the rest balance to the shipping
company.Thank you.Regards

I sent the following back:

Quote:
Wow!!! Awesome. Should I just send it to Bekins? I think I KnOw someone who can wait for it?? Right?

Or should I just fly under the radar and then submit to the test back home?

Let me know.

I then sent a few more..

Quote:
No, wait. Check that. I think the way is going to be rough for the time we spend on going after that tracking? No? I think I could end up providing more insight if just could meet the deal head on? And then we are back to square one? Do you get what I'm saying re: mover?

and...

Quote:
Anyway, let me know re: the deal of two? I'm anxiously await your response before I setup the follow through.

and...

Quote:
John, we stumble across the sea to the open ocean and there I find out how to access the funds.

I'm not clear on how best to approach the Minotaur, but I know we will be safe. Please convince me that we are in this together and you are going in the right direction toward Tampa? right? I mean, this must be difficult for you to move across the inland sea and find peace? I'm not sure we can trust this process, I believe we may have to find new direction toward the inner sunset?

Don't you agree?

image included in email...

Quote:

<continued...> Please convince me of this fact? I need to know so I can sleep soundly under the tree next to the house that I built with my own hands? I'm sooo happy you sent your funds via the Federal Expression? It makes me fuzzy and warm to think that I can proudly move the sun towards the direction of New Jersey?

Ahhh.. the peace.

and then...

Quote:
Whew!!! Sorry man, did you get some emails from me today? Sorry man, the LSD was really strong.

Anyway, I see that you sent the FedEx.
Praise Allah!!

I hope I can use this money to get those bomb parts for the mission. This will help.

and finally some russian:

Quote:
Я думаю, что вы, возможно, расстроены моим боссом, Владимир. Он сумасшедший русский, и я думаю, что вы знаете, что я говорю. Он очень серьезно относится к мести за гибель выбрали три, и именно поэтому мне нужно, чтобы продать этот блендер

Which translates into: "I think you may have upset my boss, Vladimir. He is a crazy Russian and I think you understand that. He is very serious about avenging the deaths of the chosen three and that's why I need to sell this blender..."

and finally this morning (a little gangster for him)..

Quote:
JoHn, YoU beTTez NoT bE A ScrEwEz me, hOmeZ, iZ goTs tO gEt me BlinG.

GoNNez TakE iZ BeJaminEz tO Z PigMaryt, anD Me HoPez I gEtz to FinD De BlInG.. U Digz?

The FedEx is coming from New Jersey, and NOT Lagos, so it looks domestic... not sure if I can get the idiots address, he would be stupid to do this, and I don't know what the penalities are for forging a Money Order of if it's considered mail fraud, but I would think the Post Office takes none to lightly to these sorts of things..[/img]
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419 Eater. Are you stating that you have given out your home address to a Scammer?
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh god no.. never would do that.. I had him send it to my company address.. I'm sure that's taking things a little far.. but it's a big building and I never gave him the company name..
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would strongly urge you to drop this scammer immediately. He has your real life details, including your address. You are seriously playing with fire here.

You are right: the authorities do not look kindly on counterfeit postal money orders. The Secret Service treats them exactly the same as counterfeit currency.

When you get the money orders, immediately mark them FAKE in heavy black magic marker and take them to your postmaster to report them. It's best to be direct and upfront with them as the alternative is pretty ugly: if for any reason your baiting backfires and they come down on you, you will be seen as an accomplice.

You need to put your own safety first. That is why we so strongly stress our mantra of Safe Baiting. Using real life details is as unsafe as it gets.

Always remember that you are dealing with criminals. And however comical one may seem to you, keep in mind that many (if not most) of these guys are part of gangs that are anything but comical.

You can get away with a lot if you bait with a completely fake persona, fake location, and fake email. But as soon as you start receiving counterfeit money orders, you're putting your neck in noose.

I'm not being hyperbolic. This is dangerous.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice man.. I really appreciate it.

I will exactly that.. and take it to the nearest post office and drop them off after putting VOID on them.. I will end this now.

It was fun while it lasted tho..

BTW, he doesn't have my personal information, home addy, etc.. only my current company building addy, which 50+ tenants are located in..

anyway.. thanks though.
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, what do normal people do when they receive these counterfeit money orders? and then realize they are by let's say calling the postal service, etc.? Do they run down and just hand them over? I'm curious since I was reading online someone doing a similar thing on a sister site (http://the-ex-baiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27887) and it looked too good to pass up.

But, my better nature is much more cautious and I agree, stop now and just hand over the fed-ex un-opened to the authorities (post office) and stop the madness...

Thanks again.

One more question.. should I just drop this off at the Postal Office (fedex package) and not even open it? and just say, I know these are fake? or take them into the FBI?? There is a field office in San Francisco and I could just drop it off for them with the Fedex package unopened? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Please don't post serially -- just edit your prior post -- JMR

got it

Last edited by hm_stanley on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DO NOT use your home address, company address, or any real address when baiting! Use a nonexistent number on a real street or a nonexistent street. Make the town and ZIP code not quite match. If you'd like to receive fake money orders when baiting, there's a dropbox set up for the purpose.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nah, this was fun while it lasted.. I'm done with this risky behavior.. I have no need for madness in my life.
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm glad I got him to spend money on a FedEx

Chances are he didn't spend *his* money - but used either a stolen credit card - or a stolen company account number - to send. Lads seldom if ever spend their own money on silly things like shipping. They spend their money on stolen credit card numbers, stolen bank account numbers, etc. If it's coming from NJ, but your lads IP address goes back to Lagos, then he has somebody working for him (a mule) in the US. If the mule is an ITP & not part of the gang, they'll be quite surprised when LEO's knock on their door.

If the company (cc or otherwise) that paid for shipping gets wise, somebody may turn up at that 50-suite building looking for the name on the package. If those somebodys have badges, your receptionist may not be too willing to hide you.

His last post about buying bling leads me to believe he's quite serious (or at least wants you to think he is) & lads have 'friends' and cohorts all over the world. From cities with 50 suite buildings to towns with 0 suites. The receiptionist is an ITP. Granted, they'll probably not walk into the building with their hyenas on a leash but there's always a chance - albeit slim - that they'd show up.

^^ see above for the drop box info. It's worth going gold to get access - not involve ITP's even indirectly & stay safe.

Quote:
what do normal people do when they receive these counterfeit money orders? and then realize they are by let's say calling the postal service, etc.? Do they run down and just hand them over?

In a nutshell, yes. The reason being - the view from outside federal bars is always preferable to the view from inside federal bars. Well, for most normal people.

(imho, etc etc. YMMV.)

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus,

BTW, all those reply emails are all mine, I sent them back to him to "screw" with him, obviously, due to the seriousness of your tone, I will NO longer be doing this, since I tend to heed advice.

Thanks, I'll drop it off tomorrow at the post office.. I don't think they (him or FBI) will be showing up at my building, but if they do, wouldn't that be interesting.

also, this sounds like some game that gets a little dangerous, albeit fun, but I'm sure you guys have all the right tools to do it safely and sanely, otherwise, you're right, TRIX ARE !! NOT !! FOR KIDS!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can have a bunch of fun safely by picking up a few fresh lads in the Surplus forum and using an email addy that's not traceable. Very Happy

Quote:
BTW, what do normal people do when they receive these counterfeit money orders?

Funny, I just finished watching a Judge Judy case much like yours. A guy selling stuff on EBay got a money order like yours (also for $950!), said he couldn't cash it himself and got a friend to do it using her bank account. It was counterfeit, and luckily the friend only had to pay back the money and wasn't arrested.[/quote]

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

right, but what do you do with them? take it to the nearest FBI field office and tell them, "hey, these are counterfeit?"

BTW, if any of you want to scam him safely, mind you, not me.. here is his email.

John Ferry <[email protected]>
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Nobody is trying to discourage you from Baiting. You seem to have a knack for it actually. What the others have been saying, however, is to Bait (play) safe! Believe me, this bunch is only looking out for your best interests and after you get to know them they are actually kinda nice people in a creepy sort of way. Heed some advice and let the games begin...it is a rather safe non-contact sport if you follow the basic guidelines. BTW Welcome to Eater!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey thanks.. yea, I have to admit it's kinda fun.. I hate these scammers.. they make me sick. I've read countless Craigslist scam posts and it's just horrible. I wish someone would take these idiots behind a wood-shed and do .. you know what.

anyway, I think I might lurk for a while and see what I can pick up. I truly appreciate the warnings, since I can be a little "short-sighted" at times - but I think this little deal has gone on long enough and I'll conclude this game by taking those fake money orders to the San Francisco FBI/USPS field office for their further inspection..
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Good for you! There is plenty to learn here.

Honestly, my biggest revelation came last night as I was hanging around A hospital Emergency room (for hours upon hours). Just remember Machetes and Alcohol don't always mix!

These folks are pretty cool and very patient. Try a search on edskar j hoover and you should understand just what I am saying. It's a better read than most things I've been subjected to as of late and actually gives a new Baiter many great hints and tips. And yes I am relatively new, naive, drunken, well you get the idea....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update..

Well, I guess the address I gave him (minus the company name and suite) was too much for FedEx and they seem to have given up trying to deliver it to me? It's not hard to find people in our building, but I guess they didn't want to.. I believe it's headed back to New Jersey, which in the long run, I would imagine is better for me.

Thanks again for all your help guys..
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hm_stanley wrote:
I think I might lurk for a while and see what I can pick up.

I hope you do stick around for awhile. If you want to learn the "ropes" of baiting quickly, please read the "stickies". Those are the discussion threads locked in place at the top of each forum. Also, spend some time at Eater University. There is a wealth of information and ideas on baiting there.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, hm_stanley!!! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:

Funny, I just finished watching a Judge Judy case much like yours. A guy selling stuff on EBay got a money order like yours (also for $950!), said he couldn't cash it himself and got a friend to do it using her bank account. It was counterfeit, and luckily the friend only had to pay back the money and wasn't arrested.

I saw that same show a couple weeks ago. Did you know that Judge Judy is the most watched t.v. daytime show?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

at least he's persistent..

I've told him I've sold the goods, but still, guy has balls.

Quote:
Hello,Am so sorry for delay of the payment due to holiday and a little
problem i have with FedEx carrier last week cause the delay of the
payment,But now i have fixed the problem with FedEx and resend the
payment to you through FedEx carrier again okay... But they inform me
that its will be deliver to your location this week.So You will have
it by Thursday or Friday Latest time . Just be patient with me and
keep others buyer off.Thanks

I replied, thanks but no thanks..
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I did not originally see the images of the money orders. Generally we mark them FAKE when posting. If you need help with that let us know.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry.. those were from the web, I just pasted them in a reply to him..
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sorry, it seems I was one cuppa coffee short of being up to caffeine speed.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
hm_stanley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, this idiot doesn't take "it's sold" for an answer and I only gave him a partial company address to my location, the last time, FedEx couldn't deliver it. Anyway, I get this email from this idiot this morning with WIRE instructions..

UPDATE:: I reported this to the cyber crimes unit of the FBI with all the below information, who knows what will come out of it, but I feel I've done my civic duty.

UPDATE 2:: Thanks for removing that information, I just realized this..

Quote:
Hello,The payment will be delivered to you tomorrow via FedEx
service,Here is the confirmation of the tracking number of the
package.......

Your Tracking Information
Last Scan: 9/5/2012 9:27:37 AM Departed FedEx location CHICAGO, IL US
Sunnyvale, CA US
Carrier: FedEx Ground
Service: FedEx Home Delivery
FedEx Ground Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx1
Scan History:

9/5/2012 9:27:37 AM Departed FedEx location CHICAGO, IL US

Once that you have the check,Firstly you don't to shipped the items to
me my mover will be coming in person to pick-up the goods,
kindly take the check to your Bank and have it cashed instantly or
deposit it into your Bank account and withdrawn the
shipping funds immediately.You will deduct the cost of the purchase
from that....and also deduct $100 to cover the cost of your
running around in this transaction and then have rest of the funds
wired to my mover who will be coming over for the pick-up after wards
so that he can be able make the trip over there for the pick up later
today.Here is the shipper information to send the money to via Western
Union Money Transfer Money Transfer......

[MOD EDIT: Deleted name and address of probable mule/victim. We will research this.]

Email me the transfer information,As soon as you have everything
done..I will need the following details of the transfer from you once
you have sent funds. .......

1..Sender's name and address used in sending the money
2..Receiver name and address
3..MTCN # Money transfer control number (10 digits # on western union receipt
4..Actual amount sent
5..A scan copy of western union receipt.(optional)

Please deduct the transfer charges from the amount you want to send to
the mover. Don't forget to send me the map quest to your location for
easy passage to mover. kindly get back to me asap.Go to Western Union
money transfer with cash to enable you
make the transfer . I will await for your response asap.Kindly
locate a Western Union store close to your address from their website
http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentLocator.asp?country=global I
will be waiting for the information Asap.Thanks for doing business
with you.Best Regards

That's an actual address to some place in Irvine, FedEx shipped from Chicago. Should I send this to the FBI, or Postal Service? Not sure what to do at this point, figure it might make more sense to NOT accept the FedEx, return to sender and then be done with it? Right?

Last edited by hm_stanley on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="hm_stanley"]<SNIP>

Your Tracking Information
Last Scan: 9/5/2012 9:27:37 AM Departed FedEx location CHICAGO, IL US
Sunnyvale, CA US
Carrier: FedEx Ground
Service: FedEx Home Delivery
FedEx Ground Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1
Scan History:

<SNIP>

Please delete the tracking number. When it is Googled 419eater comes up.

Sorted. Thanks -- JMR

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic