SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lists of lad email addresses like 419baiter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always used 419baiter's remarkable list of lad email addresses for all my mass ASEM needs. The best thing about this list--which puts its usefulness way above catcher accounts for me--is that the lads are separated by commas. All one needs to do is copy about 500 of them from the list, put the text straight an email BCC field, and send the mass email.

I'm pretty sure I recall seeing one other list that was similarly separated by commas--but if I had it bookmarked, I've changed computers since then and somehow lost my old bookmarks. Are there any other lists of lad email addresses separated by commas in the ultra-convenient style of the 419baiter list?

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah it's a bummer it's not getting updated I used that a lot too. There were a couple others but they were really just for recording purposes none were working. I wish I had time to harvest and list them. It's very time consuming though the only way to do it is manually copy and paste each reply to address.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're having any trouble separating them, use the email extractor:

http://eel.surf7.net.my/

I tend to use it even when the email addys are comma separated anyway, as it also deletes any duplicates that may have crept in.

Sorry, I forgot there's also this list, which is updated every few days:

http://spamdb.vp44.com/list_replyto.php

Combined posts. Just edit your old ones rather than double-post -- JMR

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chickenlegs wrote:
If you're having any trouble separating them, use the email extractor:

http://eel.surf7.net.my/

I tend to use it even when the email addys are comma separated anyway, as it also deletes any duplicates that may have crept in.

Please do not use email extractors. That is one of the main things that lead to this sticky http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198536

The problem is extractors will pull EVERY email address from your catcher including when a lad cc instead of bcc so you end up ASEM victims and baiters along with the lads. Along with any beggars or other un-baitable people.

Only safe way is to manually copy and paste the reply to address from lad formats. That is how the list was obtained by the admin on 419baiter.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bravo:

I've never used an email extractor on my catcher account. I've only used it with scam lists to make sure that there are no duplicates. It's ok for this purpose surely?

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The other problem with email extractors, is lads use a different reply-to address than the one they spam formats from. You reply to the sender's addie the extractor obtains, only to have it bounce because it's been shut down.

Some of our tech-heads have discussed making a tool in the past, that can receive mails and sift out the return email from the chaff and display it somewhere. But it ain't that easy. Mad

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chickenlegs Sorry I looked at what you posted and I see now it just sorts/dedupes email addresses from the text you input. There was an extractor going around that actually pulled all email addresse from a box.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only proper way to do it with current knowledge and technology, is manually, as Bravo described.

Speaking of which - MB, you have a PM. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chickenlegs, you are my new best friend. It looks like that list will be my main lad source into the indefinite future! Very Happy

And TheDane, thank you too!

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic