SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A deal so good, it comes once in a thousand years

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing my usual schtick of asking one of my lads, in astonishment, how often "a deal like this" happens. I hadn't actually read his previous emails (and I didn't even receive his original email, since I got his address from 419baiter). He was supposedly going to deliver me something called an "international certified bank draft" after I paid about five hundred dollars.

Anyway, I thought perhaps his reply merited a thread, if only for the uncommon level of hyperbole seen in it.

Quote:
I want to know that a deal like this do not happen all the time, it takes thousand of years to happen, and you are a lucky man to be receiving this huge sum of money.

Anyone else get insanely exaggerated statements--that is, claims far beyond the usual scammer hyperbole?

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I guess the last person to get such a deal could have been Julius Cesar? Wow, you're lucky! Shocked

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
So I guess the last person to get such a deal could have been Julius Cesar? Wow, you're lucky! Shocked

Yeah, he received in on [email protected] when he was running from the Invincible Gauls. Rumor has it that it was actually the Gauls who ran the scam as they needed the money for ingredients to their secret elixir. Unfortunately Julius was never able to find a Money Papyrus (MP) shop to send the money, so he lost the deal. Shocked

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Caesar has only himself to blame since he was known to ignore warnings. After all, he walked on past the oracle who said, "Beware the Ides of March."

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic