SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Identity crisis!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops I started this bait with a new character called Bekki Sharp - 'Vanity Fair' but after two mails I signed off as Sarah, bit of a give away really!
But Pat lad didn't spot the mistake so here he is
Quote:
Hi Patrick

Thank you for getting in touch with me, please tell me a little more about yourself.

Best regards

Bekki x

Quote:
Hello how are you doing today i am sorry for the late response My name is Patrick cook and i am 44yrs old and searching for the Queen of my heart...I Have a Masters Degree Graduate of Engineering and professional i am in construction Engineering Engineer.

hmmm, there isn't nothing much special about me,grew up almost everywhere because my father served in the army in Vietnam and also lived in England for someone yrs and in 4 different states,3 before i got married and originally settled down in Clovis NM before moving to Rock ville, MD.I was born in Ireland but i was basically raised in England so i have an accent Irish Accent .My Dad was originally Irish. I've worked for a SAT COM, before i retired and then became self employed into Constructions like i said now i am a construction Engineering engineer.i am a family like kind of man,God first,family and the rest follows.I love all recreational activities both indoors and outdoors.I enjoy swimming,writing and reading.I also like writing poetry so don't be surprised if i start shocking you with flattering and sweet words/rhymes,reading novels and inspirational books.I also dance.I love music a lot,Country,old school,blues,rock n roll,r&b,soft rock.I have an open mind, always ready to listen, fun loving stable gentleman.

Also, I have been widowed for 5yrs now, I have a lovely and sometimes naughty 16yr old daughter from my marriage.My late wife died of cancer of the lungs, I have lived in Atlanta,GA,San Diego,ca and union town,WA because of my job.I started as a local contractor and i will say i am growing into a major brand gradually,both local and international although working on a major establishment. Basically that's most about my background,growing up and present situation that's all for me for now and you probably know more when we keep exchanging e-mails,now its your turn to tell me about yourself.

Have a wonderful day!!

Cheers

Quote:
Hello Patrick

So nice to get your mail, my apologies for the late reply, I have been away on holiday in Kenya for the last couple of weeks. I had a wonderful time what a beautiful country I have now returned to work and what a shock, the weather is horrid and cold!

Did you catch the opening of the Olympics, my son very kindly recorded it for me I thought it was brilliant.

I hope you are well and haven't yet found your soulmate, if you would still like to talk please get back to me.

Sarah
xx

Quote:
Hello Sarah
Nice to read from you again you don't need to be sorry i understand. How are you doing and hope you have fun in your traveling? I am Originally from Ireland,I've an Irish Accent,I am the only child of my parent,I've no Siblings.I have 1 daughter called Anna, she's 15 years old..i was Once married to a Loving and caring woman until the untimely death took her away from me,so i am looking for a serious and long term Relationship.I am a Electrical Engineering as a self employed..

I own my home and own my business,I am easy going and open minded person easily get along with love and respect. I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch the movies at theatre. I am born again Christian and very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile,i am easy going fun, honest, caring. non smoking and non drinking. good sense of humor.Distance shouldn't be a problem to us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way..GOD's timing is the best, steady is cherished.

like to read God's words. like to garden, travel and camping weekend,My goal is to look for sweet and lovely woman. think and talk positive way to get along, be happy in anything we do on daily life, love to share about Jesus, read the bible together, pray for each other and be strong with faith in God.That is what I am seeking through God's guidance for my future. Thank you for your time and God bless you!

We seem to have some things in common and share some similarities as being a good christian fellow.. my daughter wants me with a woman to spend the rest of my life.. she don't want me to be alone anymore cause i have been lonely for a very long time. Hope you can be able to understand my feelings and let us build a relationship based on honesty , trust and sincerity.

Love in Christ

I can feel a split personality coming on, devil worship, satanic rites......

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Working on the premise if you've got a problem make a feature of it, I replied as Bekki

Quote:
Hello Patrick

Wow what a lot we have in common, I enjoy all the hobbies and pastimes you list!
Do you like wild swimming? I love it makes me enjoy nature as the Lord intended, thats what I am about to do today, after church, its like a whole day of charging my spiritual batteries.

My mother was Irish, I never knew my real father and I didn't like to ask so I don't know my ancestry, my mothers employer paid for my education so I have a very classy accent, but thats not really me, I'm much more down to earth.

I don't work, I am divorced, something I am totally against, but my ex husband was a wicked, evil, godless man who treated me appallingly. I am totally against divorce but his behaviour forced me to do it. On the plus side I was left well provided for.

May Gods footprints walk alongside yours

Bekki xx

Which got him off script so job done

Quote:
Hello Bekki

How are you doing these sunday and how ls life treating you over there it a pleasure to read from you again you sound nice and cool to me,I haven't been telling any one about myself , I am new to this and i need someone to trust in my life. Yeah i love wild swimming it keeps me totally feet, am sorry about your dad and how come you get in touch with your Ex and how long have you been together before the divorce, what is your real name is it bekki or sarah? how many kids to you have? i will like to know more about you and why don't you work anymore if you are looking for a generous and emotionally secure man, then I may be your match, i am a confident and driven person who tries to enjoy life to the fullest and secure with who i am.

I am very open minded about "the woman of my dreams". Age, circumstances, distance are NOT important. You could be 40 or 65, live next door or 3000 miles away, a waitress or a millionaire...it makes no difference... I'll know you are the one when we meet can you send me some of your pictures.

Patrick.......

Cast a rather large net doesn't he?

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bekki finally got off the sofa and replied today

Quote:
Hi Patrick

How are you today?
to answer your questions, I'm forty five years old, tall, blonde and in very good shape, I keep very fit and eat healthily.
I married very young (too young) my ex was not a very nice man, we didn't have children as he was sterile, I think thats why he was so nasty, he gambled and had affairs, he treated me very badly, we had one son who was brought up by his parents, they are filthy rich and I had to sign over parental rights to them in order to get my divorce, even though I didn't do anything wrong and was the one abandoned!
He finally agreed to a divorce seven years ago, the settlement was very good, I am still fighting to get my son Rawdon back with me.

Yes I am indeed looking for an emotionally and financially secure man to be my soulmate.
The name thing is my pseudonym. My real name is Bekki.

Bekki xx

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brace yourselves, he doesn't so much reply as write a sermon.... all cut and paste gobbledy gook
Quote:
Hello Bekki,

Thank you very much for your reply i am so grateful that you are so serious and i am here to let you know i am also serious because changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

So my Dear, Our connection started over the net and everything seemed almost perfect then. We had never met but the love we felt was so big and true already, and could only become complete by meeting each other, dear am very happy to found a person like you i will always be there for you in all things in life you need my king. The very first day I'm going to met you in person, we are going to hold one other so tightly. we wont want to let any one go, and time will stood still. We had a perfect day and we knew it could only get better and better if we only stood by each other, held, kissed and hugged. After that moment we never went through a day without saying how much we love and need each other for the rest of our life,Being far away from you is killing me rite now and hurts so much but I know that at the end of all this pain I will find you.

Dear, When you love someone, you want her to be proud of you. You want her to think that there's nothing in the world you're incapable of and the thought of disappointing her is crippling because first love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul also you have to walk carefully in the beginning of love. The running across fields into your lovers arms can only come when your sure they won't laugh if you trip, I see the sunset and think of you. I see everything and think of you. One date, one chance, that's all I ask. Please be my Valentine??

You are my first romance and I'm willing to take a chance; until life is through, I'll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do.

From the very start, please be careful with my heart because as the lily among thorns, so is my love among your Son. As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste, moreover, Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves so please come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

So dear i need to stop hear now and try to finish what am doing and then email you back when u reply this mail.

With Love and care

Patrick.........

Quote:
Dearest Patrick

I'm as shocked as you are, I find your words very romantic, I would love to be your valentine, but surely thats a long time off, its not till next February!!!
I would love to get my hands on you sooner! I like the idea of you being my king, and the solace you speak of sounds very nice, I would like some of that please!

Bekki xxxx

But then Bekki is quite a scheming little minx, just need to get this lad off script..... Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bekki is a girl of few words imagine her surprise when this arrived

Quote:
Dear Bekki,

Ever since we started sending the recent emails we've sent to each other...I've been so much thinking about you and to be sincere here I stand, among the digital masses. We're not so different after all. Here I stand, surrounded by people who've met on-line, People who've loved and lost, and people who are found, and somehow, in a desperate world, found each other, I've told you many times and I'll still want to tell you again, baby , I really thank God for you in my life. Maybe in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, I care and cherish you. Whenever you're riding on the road, I'm worried for you because you mean so much to me, even more precious than my own life! I can never afford to lose you, Dear.

Though at times you did not tell me verbally that you care, your actions speaks it all. Those little things that you did for me will always be kept in my heart, where you'll always be. I know at times I'm getting out of hand and hard to handle, your patience is always the alternative for us. As a result, we don't quarrel often. Thanks for all these, Dear!

In the past I had always yearned for a relationship that is genuine and lasting, as for all these, I've found them in you! I'll make sure that the hand I'll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we're living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don't believe it, let's make it happen in our relationship!

So what do I say that hasn't already been written, or been already said? Hmmm, pretty tough! Okay... try this I no longer need to hope for love by going to clubs, (y'know I can't dance!) supermarkets, church socials, by passing notes in class as a kid, or instant messages as an adult. I don't have to search for love, in ads, on the internet, in chat rooms, text messages, camera phones, faxes, and e-mails. I don't have to wait for good and bad feedback, have to need a good laugh, wait to talk, be told to shut up, look for hope, pray for a miracle, wait for an angel, see hope for God's love here on earth, wish for a special friend, crave for love's passion, envy other's romance or wonder if someone will ever love me.Thanks for coming into my life

I really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "I do not regret for choosing you in my life."

I would like to know more about you and these questions might be funny questions and surprising but actually it makes you know people a lot better so answer everything to the best of your knowledge.This is a little personality question kind of trying to get to know you a lot more..

What is the status of your relationship :
How many kids did you have :
What are you doing for a living :
How long have you been on the dating site :
Have you ever date online before :
What is your good and bad experience online dating :
Do you exercise regularly :
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others :
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated :
How often do you lose your temper :
What do you do when you're alone :
If you could live anywhere, where would it be :
What are your three favorite states :
Do you have any pets :
Do you enjoy cooking :
Are you patient :
Are you romantic :
Do you love unconditionally :
What's more important to you, love or money :
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate :
When you go anywhere are you usually on time or late :
How often do you like to go out :
When dining out what food do you enjoy :
How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach :
How much do you like reading :
Do you enjoy going to the movies :
How much do you enjoy going to live theater :
How much do you enjoy a walk in the park :
Which sports do you most enjoy watching :
What's your favorite car :
What kind of car do you drive :
What type of music do you prefer :
What are your three favorite movies :
Who is your favorite actor :
Who is your favorite actress :
Who is your favorite singer :
If you had a Time Machine, where would you go :
If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for :
Do you own a house or do you live in a rented Apartment :

Have a Lovely and Wonderful Day.

Hugs and Kisses

Patrick........

Quite a sophisticated mail for a lad.....

Time to get him off script I think Twisted Evil

Update:

he's from here

Quote:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.34.224
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Bekki's answers

Quote:
Here are my answers to your questions:
What is the status of your relationship : Widowed
How many kids did you have : One
What are you doing for a living : Whats work?
How long have you been on the dating site : Two weeks
Have you ever date online before : No
What is your good and bad experience online dating : ?
Do you exercise regularly : I walk, like most people, to the kitchen, to the car, I shop......
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others : usually
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated : Always
How often do you lose your temper : I don't
What do you do when you're alone : Wouldn't you like to know
If you could live anywhere, where would it be : Switzerland
What are your three favorite states : Happy, Sleepy, Dizzy.
Do you have any pets : Yes
Do you enjoy cooking : No
Are you patient : not very
Are you romantic : What do you think?
Do you love unconditionally : No
What's more important to you, love or money : Love I have lots of money
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate : I'll take the fifth
When you go anywhere are you usually on time or late : always five minutes late
How often do you like to go out : during the night and during the day
When dining out what food do you enjoy : Champagne, chocolate, oysters, caviar
How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach : only on sandy beaches
How much do you like reading : I read
Do you enjoy going to the movies : yes
How much do you enjoy going to live theater : yes
How much do you enjoy a walk in the park : There are fly's in the park
Which sports do you most enjoy watching :I prefer taking part in water sports
What's your favorite car : Porsche
What kind of car do you drive : What do you think -begins with a P......
What type of music do you prefer : Baroque
What are your three favorite movies : Seven, Texas Chainsaw Masacre, If.
Who is your favorite actor : John Candy
Who is your favorite actress : Me
Who is your favorite singer : Nick Cave
If you had a Time Machine, where would you go : 1910
If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for : Love
Do you own a house or do you live in a rented Apartment : House

Guess how many I answered truthfully?????

Bekki xxxx

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paddy's obviously had a sense of humour bypass!

this is his reply
Quote:
Hello Dear
How are you doing today i miss and which to see you, am not good in guessing but i am show that you are a honest woman so here is my answers to my questions on personality,I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Thanks for responding back to my email,Here's everything you want to know and i will like to talk to you on messenger await your next reply.

How old are you : I'm 57 years old…
What is the status of your marriage : Widow
How many kids did you have : 1 Daughter (Anna)
What are you doing for a living : Electrical Engineer
Do you exercise regularly : At times but not all the time.
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others? : Very much so.
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated : Absolutely.
How often do you lose your temper : Not very often, rarely.
What do you do when you're alone : Read, listen to music, or watch a movie.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be : Key West, Florida.
What are your three favorite states : NY, MD and TX.
Do you enjoy cooking : YES.
Are you patient? Extremely patient : Yes
Are you romantic : Very romantic. Heart on shirtsleeve.Hey, there is so much
Do you love unconditionally : There's no other way.
What's more important to you, love or money : Love, but money makes it easier.
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate: Once, but before marriage.
When you go anywhere are you usually on time: Almost always.
How often do you like to go out : Maybe once a week.
When dining out what food do you enjoy : Chinese, Italian, and of course KFC.
How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach : Very much.
How much do you like reading : I enjoy reading a good book.
Do you enjoy going to the movies : A lot.
How much do you enjoy going to live theatre: It's okay.
How much do you enjoy a walk in the park : I enjoy it a lot.
Which sports do you most enjoy watching : Sports at large.
What's your favorite car : A 1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air Convertible.
What kind of car do you drive : BMW X5 Series and 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS
What type of music do you prefer : Blues / Classical 1948s-60s Oldie-oldies.
What are your three favorite movies : Gone With The Wind, Ten Commandments, and the Wizard of Oz.
Who is your favorite actor : Harrie daughter Ford.
Who is your favorite actress: Katherine Hepburn.
Who is your favorite singer : Luther Vendors.
If you had a Time Machine, where would you go : 1957-58 small-town America.
Do you own a house or do you live in a rented Apartment : I own a house
If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for : Happiness for my family, friends and myself and to make it to Heaven

Tell me what do you think?

Hugs and Kisses

Patrick............

I have highlighted the main mistakes in red, mainly for my own amusement, love the Harrie daughter Ford!

And look he likes the Wizard of Oz Twisted Evil What a shame I cant use one of my favourite photo oportunites!!!

Quote:
Dearest Patrick

thats amazing we have so much in common!
I can't wait to meet you too, do you have a photograph of yourself you can send me?
I don't have MSN as I am out in the countryside and I only have a dial up connection, we are supposed to be getting broad band next year, can't wait!!!
What are your up to today?

Bekki
xxxxx

Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't understand does he???
Quote:
Hello my dearest Bekki
How are you doing today i am so happy to get your email i will send you my pics as soon as i get back from work and I don't understand some of your messages where exactly are you? I mean where are you right now and where are you from if you don't mind add me to your yahoo messenger at patrick.******@yahoo.com so that we can talk better on there. Await your reply

Duh!

Quote:
Sweetheart
I explained I don't have broadband, my network is dial up, I live in the countryside we are not well provided with technology here, its all the fault of the Duke of Westminster, he owns most of the land hereabouts and won't allow radio masts to spoil the view, such a selfish turd. Net result is little net access!
I live in the Trough of Bowland its beautiful but there are some costs. I can't get access to online chatting for more than a few seconds, so not worth the bother.
Hope you are having a lovely day today what are you up to?
Bekki xxx

What next i wonder? Wink

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No prizes for guessing - yes he's still on script
Quote:
Hello my heart
Sorry for the late reply how are you doing today i miss you so much i traveled to Ukraine for seminal and just get back to the state how are you doing i am so grateful that you are so serious and i am here to let you know i am also serious because changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you and the email u just sent to me . That no other women on earth have done or say to me.

Also babe , Our friendship/relationship started over the net and everything seemed almost perfect then. We had never met but the love we felt was so big and true already, and could only become complete by meeting each other, Dear am very happy for all the attention you have been given to me and i will always be there for you in all things in life you need my dear. The very first day I'm going to met you in person, we are going to hold one other so tightly. we wont want to let any one go, and time will stood still. We had a perfect day and we knew it could only get better and better if we only stood by each other, held, kissed and hugged. After that moment we never went through a day without saying how much we love and need each other for the rest of our life, Being far away from you is killing me rite now, not sharing every day with you and not being able to hold you whenever I want, hurts so much but I know that at the end of all this pain I will find you.

Baby, When you like someone, you want her to be proud of you. You want her to think that there's nothing in the world you're incapable of and the thought of disappointing her is crippling because first love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul also you have to walk carefully in the beginning of love. The running across fields into your lovers arms can only come when your sure they won't laugh if you trip, I see the sunset and think of you. I see everything and think of of you.

I'm willing to take a chance; until life is through, I'll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. From the very start, please be careful with my heart because as the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste, moreover, Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves so please come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves

So babe i need to stop here now and try to finish what am doing and then email you back when u reply this mail.

With Love,
Patrick Cares

Paddy thats just not good enough Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paddy looks like he may come off script, under the heading or "How I feel for you baby"....

Quote:
Dear Bekki,

My love, How are you doing today ? I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially dis morning) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep last-night from thinking of you.

I just have to tell you, Bekki, to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.

But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, Bekki, remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now.

I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me again.

Love always,

Patrick....

Still not good enough Paddy

Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic