SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:
I have been calvary greeted twice today! Laughing

Bah. Image

Sarah James wrote:
bad guy . i greet you sir

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

As I am writing to you now the right arm of my breast is seriously paining and the medical doctor has given his words that I will be in for surgical operation by Sunday to Monday. My heart is seriously beating every second I don't know if it is going to be my last letter to you and as such I am using this opportunity to give you all the needed information’s.

Quote:
Following instructions and details which we received from our ridicules customer Mrs Mariarn Akom. Bnp Paribas Bank Plc Abidjan-Ivory Coast, contact you for an inter transfer.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F

Last edited by limburger on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
u atleast try to stand before the pulpit and praise God,that will make u to change u ways

[email protected] wrote:
Be open.I have no intentions to delay you.You are the one who is foot dragging.

Laughing

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TheDane: Calvary Greetings!

Quote:
Note that Charles Soludo has been sacked for ages because he is trying to divert peoples funds. so ghost is Charles Soludo. be careful come to my office and have an eye witness

Someone got their money order chopped. Laughing

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad claiming to be FBI wrote:
so our job as the nation's premier enforcement agency is to wiretap internet scam artist by protecting coperate organitions precious images from fraudulent act.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His capitals, my bolding.
Quote:
Because i have being into this business since 1999 after my Retirement
as a MINISTER OF FINANCE HOUSE AND WALLS

Not fair, we don't have that position in the UK government Crying or Very sad

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is a bit upset:

Quote:
you are in no possible position to make threats or ask the bank to get another lawyer you wanker?
who the hell do you think you are?its like telling natwest bank to get you another lawyer, nitwit, you are no longer required to communicate with the bank you bastard, i ham fed up with your slimmy lying person.
kindly send the withdrawal letter to the bank immediately, i will look for a more competent partner, kindly send the withdrawal letter or i will instruct my lawyer to contact the bank directly and have your name removed from that account.
you can shove your money upp your ass for all i care, i warned you that i will not forgive you if you jeopardise this funds for me, you bastard.

First time I've ever seen a lad use the word "wanker" though, must have spent some time in the UK.

I'm having " i ham fed up with your slimmy lying person" for a sig line though Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, he does seem a mite irritated. Laughing I really like his use of "Nitwit"!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and please stop calling my late Father idiot he was a hard working man all his entire life,and he was a very weld man,

Best be careful with this lad, his dad is welded together
Quote:
so i need to further my education as soon as i come over to your country and i so much love your country.because the speck English and English is one of my best subject in school.

could have fooled me

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU THE GREATEST JOKER ON THE EARTH??

I train 4 hours a day.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm keeping abreast of the situation:

Quote:
I REMAIN YOUR BOSOM FRIEND

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was contacted by the Chairperson of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC to lunch a full scaled/intensive investigation on syndicates that have impersonated some office to swindle you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Said, not written, but noteworthy...

Quote:
I am too old to be young

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are such a bastard who is looking for some fucking palce to lay.

Look at this foolish impostor that i am trying to help who is ungratefully of him self. Such a poor impostor like you.

It is quiet a pity for you to lose this precious opportunity fool.

U bastard, enjoy you miserably life in hair.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I strongly advise you to treat this communication with top maturity....

Heh. Time to turn it up I suppose.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Mueller is at it again:

Quote:
Listen i am here for joke,if you know that you are guilty kindly present the said document for clarification and also stop the necessary action which i have given my investigation officers to take.

Do not hesitate to our order or you find your self blamed.

Well at least we are both here for joke.

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my latest baits I play it a young dumb farmer and this only adds to the confusion of the lads Smile

Mr Victor Manga wants me to transfer him the fee via Western Union, which of course leads to my character's rant:

Quote:
Aaah no. The only way I send money to ANYONE now is through secure transfer when I go in person to see ma personal fella banker at the branch office. I hope ur not a kind of fucking spammer, aint no wanna talking western onions, this sound suspicios!

This is what Mr Manga replied:
Quote:
You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood.

I will simply want you to express yourself in a clearer form that i can understand your point, because all beneficiary are to send their update fee to us via western union money transfer or via secured internet money transfer Libertyreserve.com.

So my farm boy tries his best:
Quote:
Will try to explain better. Your understanding is no good. So here is what I wrote in my previous email:

I am NEVER, EVER, I repeat - I DO NOT use shitty services like Western Onion, nor little known to man like Libertyreserve.com or Ria or MG or whatever crap is out there.

So I hope the above is now clear to you? I can however transfer you the $520 through my bank account. Hope you understand my email now, this is the best a poor uneducated farmer like me can achieve.

Finally, the lad is now happy:
Quote:
Your email is well understood.

I have inform our outreach administrator regarding your request for an account for you to be able to send across your requested fee total $520.00USD which has been provided to you below: <snipped bank account info>

So this lad is a gem - I've got a piggy and a signature line from him Wink

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting the 26 question game from one of mine I just sent the following in response.

And please, if we are going to continue to write and get to know each other kindly leave the teenage love question stuff for the kids. Not one bit of the 21 questions stuff is useful in a real relationship and it is far to early to even think of that. We are only a few mails into this and really cannot even say we are friends yet. All of the things you copied there have either been answered or would be if we were actually using our own words.

And of course I get the usual scripted

Quote:
What a Good responds, You sounds Great and I will like to keep talking to you in other to know more about this stuffs

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Our son is just 17yearold...he have low level manterity.

Wait until they get a load of me! Manterity be damned.

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CAN YOU HELP ME SIR....?

No... let me grab the Scarecrow. He should be able to whip you something up to help you with your psychosis dear scammer. Twisted Evil

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have hit the jackpot today.

Quote:
i want you as close friend i want to give you my sister.

And this from that limey shyster John Woodgate

Quote:
the fact that I lack the locus-standi to assume the role of the trustee

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ACCEPT OUR WORM REGARDS

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Further to wiretapping out scammers from this region, we have had some bottle-neck in the fight against scammers as most of them have gone nuclear.

The lads have nukes? Shocked

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My company has been doing research on injection, INJECTION OF HORSE.

how um er...interesting...

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my catcher account...

Subject:
Quote:
COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU GOT MY EMAIL PLS ???

LET ME KNOW

My Reply:
Quote:
NO I DIDN'T GET YOUR MESSAGE, PLEASE RESEND IT

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic