SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ever feel sorry for lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean the ones tricked into getting bizarre tattoos, or being streded in hash conditions (war zones etc) or posing for humiliating pictures?

I just got a usual "get your compensation" scam. I wrote and said,

Quote:
hello, thanks for your mail. i'm very sorry but I had a stroke over a year ago and so forget many things. what is my compensation for? I would really like the money as i am a widow and lost my job due to my disability and the money would be great as i can barely afford food am going to lose my home and am alone and with the money i can go to therapy and hire soemone to help me out. You are a godsend to help me get my life back

Does our lad show one iota of human compassion or have even a twinge of conscience about stealing from someone in such dire straits? Of course not!

A whole bunch of blah blah, then:

Quote:
NOTE THE TOTAL MONEY NEEDED TO GET THE DOCUMENTS TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS IS $420 USD OR I WOULD PREFER IF YOU CAN TRAVEL DOWN TO GET THE DOCUMENTS AND I WILL BE VERY GLAD TO MEET YOU IN PERSON. YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED AS TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. I do feel for the majority of honest hard working people in Nigeria, Ghana..etc.

I bait to them as very poor and sick victims and I have never had on write back..."Please don't send the money".

The more tats, arrests, safaris the better. If I could get one of them to swim a river with concrete blocks around his neck..I would.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get the chains for the concrete blocks!

Quote:
If I could get one of them to swim a river with concrete blocks around his neck..I would.

You might find one who would try, if he thought there was a metallic trunk boxs loaded with cash on the other side.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes almost feel sorry for the real stupid ones. Almost.

Then I shake it off and send them to SecTrans. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No I don't. Whereas I can sympathize with the people of places like Nigeria and Ghana weighed down with poverty, poor infrastructure and corruption at all levels of government the vast majority of those people work hard and don't resort to crime.

After having baited pretending to be a 12 year old girl whose only way of getting money was to put herself into the hands of a predatory uncle and the lad was "Yes, do whatever he says and get the money" there is no pain great enough for these scumbags; I'd cheerfully safari them off the edge of a cliff if I could.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When one of my lads broke his leg in harsh conditions in Darfur (thanks to me among others) i felt a pang of regret. He is after all a human just like you and me.

Then i thought of why he was there in the first place and all the other people he had done the same thing to. After that i felt good again.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel bad about the society they live in and how it rewards the criminals while the honest, hard working people barely get by. But do I feel sorry for the lads themselves? Hell no.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
When one of my lads broke his leg in harsh conditions in Darfur (thanks to me among others) i felt a pang of regret. He is after all a human just like you and me.

Then i thought of why he was there in the first place and all the other people he had done the same thing to. After that i felt good again.

I thought, there was regret, because of the good doctor who cured his broken leg...

I felt a few times that I could drop anderson (the goat felching hitlad), but every time we tried to, he did something else bait-worthy. at the moment, there are a lot of lies regarding becoming honest and so... and then... he is still using the dwaggin-script...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anytime you feel bad for these bags of dirt just go to one of the sites that make it their mission to help victims recover. Read a few stories about how their lives were ruined and how their hearts were broken and wallets emptied. I don't feel any remorse for what I do to these people. They'll take your last dollar and anyone around you's last dollar too and have no remorse for what they do.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ScammedOut
Looks like your lad is asking for a safari. Twisted Evil

Quote:
I WOULD PREFER IF YOU CAN TRAVEL DOWN TO GET THE DOCUMENTS AND I WILL BE VERY GLAD TO MEET YOU IN PERSON

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oooh, I've never "done" a safari and I'm pretty sure I'm not the person for that.

If anyone wants to take over where I left off with Mr. Micha3l Craig, let me know.

He does sound eager for a little sightseeing.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldnt call what the doctor did cure. The poor lad is still a cripple if his brother is to be believed. But the doc was definitely an itp that i would have liked being left out of it. But on the other hand, there wasnt much i could do about his envolvement.

scammed out, i think it is a pitty to let a lad that might be willing to safari go. If you like we can work him together towards a safari. In my experience, a safari is easier to do when you work the lad as a team. One that is responsible for the deal and one that pay the actual money. And the man with the money of course have some demands on how the cash is gonna be delivered, nothing neither the lad or the original victim can do about that.

pm me if you are interested.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I feel sorry for lads who tell me they are Christian, quote Scripture to me and say they faithfully go to church and then try to scam innocent people out of their life savings?

NO

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ever feel a pang of pity for lads just wait until one tells you how much money to send. Tell him that you would have to steal from your unemployed widowed sister, hock your grandmother's wedding ring, or send your thirteen year old daughter out on the street to raise the money. His answer will vaporize all traces of compassion.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly. Anyone with doubts or sympathy for lads should use one of those scenarios - or something like the one I used - to truly know what kind of amoral scum they're dealing with.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. I think it's the same with all baiters who started baiting after some bastards tried to scam their loved ones.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I periodically bait as a Nigerian, just to remind myself of how selfish lads are. They would run over their own grandmother if there was a dollar waiting for them on the other side of the street.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
... If I could get one of them to swim a river with concrete blocks around his neck..I would.

What about swimming in a river with a flux capacitor on his head?

There was a moment in this bait that I felt sorry for the lad but I got over it.

Warning- Whitie Tighties

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100349

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel bad that they don't really get what they deserve.

I feel bad that victims money is just gone.

I got my tag because I had made a comment about lads being dragged across broken glass. (I was looking for the post, but it is late and my eyes are tired.)

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie I had not seen that one before...I'm thankful that I was not drinking something at the time or I would have to replace my laptop.

Thank you for the link. Very Happy

Just checking for ninjas and see my mentor...Hi ParaNoid!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie: Damn you, man! I laughed so hard, it gave me hiccups. Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are surprised at Connie's post? Then you need to see lads digging their own graves. Real dirt holes involved. Laughing

Do I feel bad? Nope, they never get what they deserve, no matter how hard we try, and they never stop until they die. (With very, very few exceptions.) They choose do do everything themselves.

And I am soon to post an audio where a lad tries for 20 min or more to explain why stealing from innocent people is fine. Lads do not admit things on the phone often, but this one tries very hard to convince us that there is nothing wrong with what he is doing. This is exactly how all of them think. Got any doubts, go have a listen later.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And should you still feel bad for the lads, just head over to Scamwarners or another site dedicated to helping victims like scamsurvivors. After that you willl not feel bad for the lads anymore. You will still feel bad, but for another reason though.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few 4shared hiccups, I was able to post the scammer phone call I previously mentioned.

Why It's OK Scam Innocents, By "Amanda Rose"
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=222311&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You are surprised at Connie's post?

Nope, not at all, but really, really amused. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic