SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads browsing this site?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
goldceiling
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been viewing this site for a few years now, but have only just joined. I find it very entertaining and clever. But ...... I have always wondered, as this site is readily accessible for anybody to view, whether you guys think that the scammers use it for research on how scambaiting works, even to monitor whether they have been baited? Probably wrong forum but anyway, thoughts?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They do read, but they don't understand. They can't read the parts behind a login unless they sign up, which they're unlikely to do.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's my understanding too, the lads simply don't understand what we do or why we would waste our time doing it.
A related thing though, if a lad was to sign up, how would the admins know it's a lad? They can't just go by the IP, I suppose there are Nigerian baiters too! So how do they find them out?

Probably some Super Secret Jedi Mind Trick that all admins have

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
goldceiling
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of using the word QUOTE and copying the text directly above we use this ^^^ instead. Welcome to Eater, hope you enjoy your stay- Connie

My point exactly.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ There is a real neat code dingus for quoting at the top right of each post, if you look closer. Saves you the effort of inventing your own tags. Wink

Welcome! Smile

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty rare but lads have sign up here and no we don't shoo them away based on their IP alone. The lad's nature is what inherently gives them away. If I were to say more, people would start indicating that I am only educating lads on how to join eater and not get caught. I wouldn't be though.

Lads infiltrating Eater is not and never will be a problem. The math will never work. There may be 10,000 baiters but the lad will still see a potential billion victims. He'll focus his time on the billion not the few thousand.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Besides,the few lads who do stop by are usually a great (if brief) source of amusement Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, if you take Enoch the Eater lad that eventually got his ass safaried it was quite obvious that he was a lad even for us not knowing his IP. His name innocent being was the first giveaway. When a lad starts to raving about his innocence you know what he is. Tons of examples can be seen of that at Scamwarners.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@goldceiling et al

The safest thing to know is what is behind a log in and where/how to post safely.

Even then it is best to change a bit on what you are posting and also know that whatever you have in your sig line is searchable on search engines. In my sig line I changed one letter of a lad and then changed the name of the barrister to my pet name for him (Insane)

Even posting behind a log in, if your character's name is Jack Whatshisname, change it to Jock. We don't advise leeting, but you could make Jack - Jxck. Or just say "my lad", or "my character" or just leave off the last name.

Every now and again you get a lad who will use google. One recent one did and found a post on another website about the bait and the bait was burned.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one email addy Googler lad, who found my Petfinder site. In his next email, he addressed me as Mr. L. Rescue!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lost one of my best baits (Rev. Cy Fillis and the Church of Pox Vobiscum) when my ladette Mrs. Rose googled the Reverend and found him on this forum. After that I post behind a login before naming names.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Besides,the few lads who do stop by are usually a great (if brief) source of amusement Laughing

Are there any examples of this on the forum?

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

changing names is one way but also using the delightful mask function also stops any names/terms in our posts being googleable, or thats what ive been led to believe anyway

Cool

oh and welcome to the eater Very Happy

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Are there any examples of this on the forum?

Last one I can recall was Innocent.being last fall.He stuck around for a while,and even got safaried as I recall.I tried to stick up for him as did several other members,but in the end the evil Dr.Mike was more just too much for him Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chickenlegs, you can see a little mugu fun on this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163912&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic