SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MUGUVISION! Now with audio....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It *looks* as though I have a webcam meeting with a lad in London later this afternoon.
I've told the lad to meet me at Leicester Square / corner of Irving Street, which just so happens to be next to a hotel with some webcams Very Happy

The webcam I will use is here:
http://www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/leicester-square-webcam

The particular cam view you want is: 'To Charing Cross Road'

I'm hoping to get the lad to wait outside the 'Subway' food outlet.

The meeting time should be 2pm BST, lad says he is on his way into 'from the airport'
He is, of course no more 'at an airport' than I am Smile

Anyway, if all goes well, we can have a laugh watching him wait Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

Last edited by llamedos on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 am; edited 4 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watching now! There is a guy top right on mobile phone 'white shirt, blue jeans' who has been there for about 10 minutes.

13:10 another guy standing awkwardly near the bin centre left. White shirt dark trousers, mobile phone.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.... a little early for my lad - he didn't seem to know London very well, and said he would call back when he got off the train at Leicester Sq stn.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I thought I would be getting cash, I would get there damn early.

Guy centre left, brown jacket, white shirt,blue jeans, hat? mobile phone.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no contact from my lad yet...

Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~15 minutes until the meeting time, and I'm monitoring the webcam for any Likely Lad characters to come into view. Very Happy

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just got a call from the lad
"still at the airport - it'll be another hour" Rolling Eyes

When pushed, he was very adamant that he'll be there...

Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he a London-based lad?

Also, where does he claim to be flying in from?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guy with white trainers pacing near the bin.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's London based, I'm sure of that, but I haven't asked where he's flying in from.
I'll drop an email to the Irish lad* and ask him..

* should explain: initial contact through a Malaysian lad, he's put me in touch with a lad (IP = Ireland), and he's running the London lad.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

text message from lad
"I am in d train" Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The waiter by the bin is back. White shirt. Leans up against the wall a few times. He was there earlier I'm sure.

Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't see him before, so assumed he was laddy before he started talking to other people.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you get him to stand inside the bushes lining the Subway patio, at the end near the trash bin? It's a pretty distinctive spot and no one else goes there.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There he is!!! A bait like this really brightens the day for me! Laughing

EDIT: But only for about 2 minutes, then he left. He was standing right in front of the bushes by the subway, waiting. African man, dark trousers and white/light blue shirt.

2nd EDIT: I think he's back, now talking in the cell phone. The time at the writing of this is 1407Z.

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson

Last edited by Duffy Duck on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was on a phone the whole time, right? I think I might have snapped a screenshot of it.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you manage to get a snapshot, Duffy?

Edit: That was possibly the waiter for the adjacent café/restaurant, who has been seen a few times.

Last edited by Capt. Tripps on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

beautiful job. Provided the yellow-ish shirt / dark pants is your guy - pacing, phoning, pacing, phoning. .. occasionally out of cam, but still there.

Shame he was 2 hours late ... his oga won't be pleased

Kudos !

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That guy came back around the block a few minutes later then disappeared at the bottom of the frame.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he just called me - bad background but he says he's in Irvine street (where the subway is) - I sent him to the subway outlet

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt. Tripps wrote:
Did you manage to get a snapshot, Duffy?

Edit: That was possibly the waiter for the adjacent café/restaurant, who has been seen a few times.

I did, but I'm not sure how I can upload it now as I'm at work. If I don't find a solution (can I upload direct to Eater?), it will have to wait until I get home in the evening.

EDIT: I don't believe it's the waiter, as he is now walking around several meters in front of the subway, looking at his cell phone (I believe it's the same guy).

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson

Last edited by Duffy Duck on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, he's still at the tube station!! Evil or Very Mad
He's asking for directions (I could hear him!) to charing cross road and hopefully will be on his way...

Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure about uploading directly to Eater (perhaps only Premium members can?), but would it not be possible to use a quick service like TinyPic or ImageShack? If not, then obviously it can wait. Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go: Image

However, reading llamedos last post it obviously isn't our mugu! Crying or Very sad

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaaah! Now he wants meet in Trafalgar Square!!!
This lad doesn't know London very well (or at least this part of it)

I *think* he now understands where he has to go, but I'm damned if I can understand him Confused

The instructions to meet him at a Subway in Leicester Square had him thinking I was meeting him at Leicester Square tube station.. Rolling Eyes

He's hard work!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic