SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

caesar mills

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lori55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister has been writing to a Caesar Mills who is on Match.com. Hie email address is [email protected]. I read a letter about him on this forum from a couple of years ago. This letter came up when I googled his name. The letter said he is a scammer and tells potential love victims he is in Africa on business then writes to them asking them to send money so he can get home or something. He also told her he now is in Africa. She was supposed to meet him last week but he never showed up at the restaurant. He apologized and said he was getting some things for his upcoming business trip to Africa (Guana to be specific). His match.com name is caesarrossini45. Does anybody have any information on him?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad has been around awhile. He's mentioned in this thread dating back to 2010:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178304

Though his dating profile is slightly different now, seems he's still trolling dating sites. And still using the same crappy sob story!

The Ditz is currently free, if you want maybe it's time Ceasar met kathrin. send me a PM if you like to work out details.

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's time for the ditz and Caesar to meet. Under the subject header of "Thank you for your kind words", I send this:

Quote:
Dear Caesar,

Thank you for your letter, it was a genuine breath of fresh air after all of the nasty letters I got from other people just wanting sex and dirty talk. I got so angry that I closed down my Match.com account, yours was the last letter to get through.

what can I tell you that you don't already know? I am a 45 year old woman undergoing a messy divorce from my soon to be ex husband Nick, and where I live is so remote. It gets SO lonely here in Yalbraith that I sometimes cry myself to sleep wondering how I got myself into this situation. My niece is very bright and setup my email account and Match.com account for me, I would be lost without her, but she lives in Sydney and is so far away.

Schatzi, you don't mention in your letter where you are from. You must tell me all about yourself. What you do for work, for fun... I am a Hausfrau, I think they call it a housewife, but my english is not as good as a native speaker and let me assure you, australians are a strange bunch of natives.

Please my dear Caesar, your letter has stirred something in me I have not felt since Nick left me for a 19 year old. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Ditz

Let's see if he bites

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic