SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Double replying to a bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
superhero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of double replying to a bait and playing two "related" characters at the same time.

Some sort of commune with a guru and (amongst others) a secretary.

She would contact him first and then the guru.
Neither would "know" about the other.

Then, when document time comes along I can get him worried by secretary saying she has to have the boss's permission to copy anything. OTOH, the guru will say he doesn't know how to use the copier so he will get his secretary to do it for him.

Could be funny to see how he reacts to the fact that his 2 marks might actually discuss it.

Has anyone ever been down that road?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know people that have played as many as four to six characters in a single bait. It's a very effective way to get lads off script, because among other things you can blame other characters for your "mistakes".

Please make sure you're baiting safely, and I invite you to apply for a mentor. Welcome to Eater!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've played up to 5 related characters, some of whom have written without the others' knowledge, but the secondary characters were introduced through the primary calendar.

For example, I've had the best friend of the primary hit on his orphan when he was supposed to just be making arrangements to pick her up from the refugee camp, and my spiritual leader has written with some concerns, asking "her" not to tell me he has done so.

I haven't tried what you are planning, but it sounds like it could be fun. The important thing is to keep track of what each character should and shouldn't know, to avoid slipping up with anything that would give it away.

One thing I have done that might work for your idea is to cc other characters when writing to the lads, where this fits into the storyline. This not only helps me keep track of what the characters should know of each others' correspondence, but it also adds an air of legitimacy to the multiple characters.

(I had one bait where my lawyers carried on a lengthy conversation with each other, cc-ing the lads the whole way through.)

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(I had one bait where my lawyers carried on a lengthy conversation with each other, cc-ing the lads the whole way through.)

That's fine if you want to do that but... the lad may not read all that stuff and the idea is to get HIM to do most of the work. Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do sometimes accidentally CC instead of BCCing their format. They never go back and check whether they did or not.

You could bait this lad for a while as your two separate magas. Then, after a suitable amount of time, say you have been contacted by the other person when they started to get suspicious and contacted all the other email addies.

If your scammer is a air crash next of kin lad, it'll be fun watching him sweat trying to explain his way out of that one.

Maybe you could play both the spouse and elicit lover of the victim and add 30% more stress to the situation. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's fine if you want to do that but... the lad may not read all that stuff and the idea is to get HIM to do most of the work.

Agreed. They were 1-2 line messages cc-ed to the lad by my estate lawyer to convey the importance of my orphan sending in the requisite forms, as well as a comrehensive handwritten account of how we met, as my will (in which I left her all, in a bait & switch) was being challenged.

In the end, the lad did do most of the work.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited as a husband-and-wife team, I've brought a lawyer into a bait, and currently I'm baiting someone and my character's banker convinced her (and cc'ed the lad) that the lad's bank is fake, then she got a letter from the FBI trying to convince her that the deal is real. Another time two of my characters, who don't know each other, both baited the same lad.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One issue to keep in mind when using multiple characters on one lad is the delay required when sending emails so that they do not have sent times minutes apart. I will send one and save the next in the draft folder. There is a delay transmission app for Gmail but I have not used it.

http://code.google.com/p/gmail-delay-send/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ That app could come in handy for US based safari baiting, particularly when the lad is stredded and awaiting pickup. It would take a bit of planning but it could add a lot of credibility to a bait if it appeared that you were desperately trying to contact the lad from the cafe across town. Smile

(Sorry about the threadjack)

The lads often demand secrecy in their "transactions". It might make them twig. Then again, the lad may think he's getting a 2 for 1 deal. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
superhero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea of the delay is good.

I plan on starting with one and then introducing the other one a week or so later.

Gonna make the secretary say things like "I hope the guru doesn't find out. I want to use this money to escape from the commune."
Then will get the guru to say that the lad has to (remotely) join the commune to be able to donate. Smile
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although most lads probably aren't swift enough to pay attention to message times, I assume they do anyways, and make sure the reply times of different characters seem realistic, based on the nature and occupation (if relevant) of the character.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic