SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for lad love?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I joined that (four-peeple.com) site and within 2 minutes I had a bunch of potential suitors! Wow, who knew I was so irrisistable? I think my favorite so far is Nelv1n, a 23 year old, 4'7" doctor in Lagos, of all places. He's HOT!!

http://www.4ppl.com/NELVIN

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Education:
Bachelors Degree

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh, do you need something more to be a doctor? Confused

ETA: Uh oh...I just got mail from someone who seems like a real person. What to do?

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand. Is this a scam site? My understanding is that while it may have scammers on it (like any site), it's not purely a scam site. If you get someone legit, I assume you would just not respond. Please be sure you are dealing with with scammers before baiting.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to hide my profile. I was being inundated with scammers, even Refugee girls, although I clearly stated I was looking for a relationship with a man.

However, a couple of the responders were real people and I certainly don't want to waste the time of ITPs. I'm not really looking for anyone, although one of them was quite tempting...hehe.

It's not actually a scam site, but I think the vast majority of the people there are scammers. I think it's pretty easy for people on this site to figure out which is which.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
. . . I think it's pretty easy for people on this site to figure out which is which.

It might be pretty easy for us baiters to figure out which is which, but think about the other's who do not recognize scams to get caught up with these lads.

As an side, this site booted me off thinking Lexi was a scammer because she worked at a film company and was looking for love -- and stunt people. I did get some NSFW offers and proposals.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, I was just watching a video about a woman who sent 90K to a lad imposter on one of these sites and even after it was proven to her beyond a doubt who she was dealing with (lad was arrested) she went on to immediately get involved with yet another scammer.

Maybe I made my profile way too normal, thus attracting a few (2 out of 10) seemingly legit responses.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes even the ones that seem legitimate are scammers. On that particular site, scammers and pervs far outnumber real people.

Making your profile a little "off" will reduce the likelihood of real people approaching you. One quick way to flush out the scammers is to send a very polite rejection to potentially real profiles.

For example, if the profile says the person is more than 100 miles from my character's city (which is most of them), I send a very simple response along the lines of: "Thanks for your message. You seem like a nice person, but I see you are in _______. I'm just not interested in a long-distance relationship."

Real people will usually accept it and walk away, while many scammers will often immediately show their true misogynistic colors by becoming dismissive and overruling your objections, or they will go into over-the-top romance mode, declaring that he is willing to drop everything and relocate to you. Some will simply change the location on their profile, hoping you won't notice.

For ones claiming to be in my city, I either don't respond, or I just pick another non-offensive reason to reject, such as "I see from your profile that you are 42. I am not interested in someone that much younger. I plan to retire soon, and I am looking for someone who is also retirement age, so we can enjoy spending retirement together..." Again, the real people will typically walk away, but the scammers often continue.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Again, the real people will typically walk away

Exactly. One man thought I was Jewish based on my username. I just told him it was an old Irish family name and he just said, "Okay have a nice evening" and that was it.

But still, I was squeamish about having anyone sincere contact me based on my fake picture and fake info. It made me feel vaguely laddish so I gave up.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
although one of them was quite tempting...hehe.

Surely another scammer.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ETA: Uh oh...I just got mail from someone who seems like a real person. What to do?

I use both of Dorothy's lines (except @ 42, I'm looking younger, lol - i play a saber tooth tiger - not a cougar.)

Or I tell them that I've recently become involved with somebody - but thanks so much yaddah yaddah .... (that only works if your profile isn't new / they can't tell the date you joined.)

They're not *all* scammers on that site. But they're not *all* scammers on any of the sites. I've met some quite nice people who I originally thought were lads based on their profile. But I don't lead them (or let them lead me) down the garden path of lurve right away either - which avoids the ITP involvement, since you're only chatting. (fine line, but works)

The biggest clue for me (granted, sometimes i have to be hit with a *very* large object to see these things) is that they're in love from the first, second or 3rd e-mail. Most of mine beg me to trust them immediately - and swear they're in love. (and they get *very* persistent when you say "dude - you don't even *know* me - I'm a raving b***h")

Your profile can be off the wall & offensive to any normal person (mine say something along the lines "no, i won't lend or gift you money, but i won't ask for it either - and if it works - no green card - i'll move to *your* country) . Most normal men get offended at the rude/blunt approach - so all you're left to weed thru are masochists & lads (and the truly desperate).

If they happen to snag you on live chat - just respond with totally off the wall remarks. (how are you? "oh, watching the pink clouds and thinking about dancing with that walrus. and you?") Non-lads will run (or ask to share your meds) - scammers will stick like glue, since they're not really reading (or caring) what you're typing anyway.

If you get bored with 4ppl, try loveawake or single123. (the cougar dating sites are a personal fave, as I love torturing lads who prey on older women.)

g'luck & happy baiting.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic