SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are they really that lazy, or just plain stupid?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to get my lad to work a bit for his money, asking for a proper hotel receipt (my orphan is hiding from her wicked uncles who want to kill and/or marry her) and a properly completed Ivorian passport application ("she" got her first and last name mixed up) and such, because as spyrittual ponzee-mastur (sic) of the Brotherhood, I can't transfer funds without the proper paperwork.

I haven't been made, because the correspondence continues, but instead of the requested documents I've gotten two weeks worth of excuses and desperate pleas. I've made it clear that no paperwork, no money, no matter how imminent her expulsion from the hotel failing payment of her bill.

So what's up with these idiots? They go the the trouble of replying to all of my emails within hours, taking the time to come up with a host of fanciful excuses, rather than fill out a new passport application and whip up a phony hotel bill.

What's up with this apparent refusal to comply with relatively simple requests that have been clearly stated as absolutely essential before I can go to the WU?

Any theories on this laziness, or suggestions about how to get my lad off his ass?

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are lazy - but you already know that. One technique that often works pretty well is invoke the Invisible Person of Power (IPP). This can be anyone you want it to be that fits within the context of your bait. The IPP has total authority over your baiting character. You can't make a single move without his approval. Then you play the good cop-bad cop routine. Your character is sympathetic to the lad's complaints, you have tried to make his case to the IPP, but the IPP is having none of it. Rules are rules and cannot be broken. You go back to the lad, hat in hand, and say you have done everything you can think of to get around this problem but you have no recourse. The lad simply MUST send the necessary documents. Period. When he fusses, stand your ground.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found it very difficult to just get refugee/orphan lads off script, never mind have them actually do anything. I don't think any of mine have read more than a few words of my replies before firing off their next pile of drivel, so it sounds like you're doing better with yours than I ever have with mine!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy, yes. But stupid? That's not an accurate description.

If lads are that stupid, the US wouldn't have lost $485 million in 2011 alone to internet scams (check the report of The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)). $50 million of this loss is contributed to romance scams and lads who pretend to be FBI officials. Think of rest of the world.

It's rather the different culture references that make us assume they are stupid Smile

I think your lad is just lazy. Or may be he has other paying victims.

I will try Raga Man's advice!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using the IPP. and have explained repeatedly that I simply cannot send a dime without the proper paperwork, no matter how desperate "her" situation. And still all I get are excuses.

I'm going to let it go in circles like this a bit longer, holding my ground as I have, until he either comes through or gives up.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start yelling at him. That often gets them moving.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of mine is being extremely lazy over the last 4 mails. He says he is not getting my mails. He has given up a second pig and now I am forced to get a bit extreme if he doesn't stop that mess.

Quote:
my love what is going on i have not been hering form you am so worred where are you i well not stop ontill am withe you

I am not sure what to make of your constant mails saying you are not getting my mails. This is 4 in a row saying that same thing. Since it seems my mails are not getting through to you it is probably best that I stop any contact since another person may be getting my mails instead of you. I don't know what happened but I will always love you.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignorant may be a better word than stupid (though I've had more than a few that made me wonder how they've ever managed to collect a single dime). There is a huge disconnect between our concept of work and earning a living and that of a lad. A lad considers sitting in the cybercafe and copying and pasting scripted emails and sending them out for hours on end as 'work'. Most are unwilling to do anything beyond that (mainly for the reason Dharma pointed out), which is why trophies are hard to get.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To get extra effort from them, you need an extra big carrot, like your huge church fund, or the vast wealth that you already have.

By appealing to their greed to get them to do something they wouldn't ordinarily consider, you are using exactly the same tool that they use on their victims - the promise of imaginary loot - oh, the irony!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When a lad's starting to get bored, I often pass him up the ladder so he's speaking directly to the invisible person of power. That character turns out to be accountable to another even more powerful person and so it goes on. The higher level person of power the mugu deals with, the nearer he thinks he is to his payday, and the farther into deep water he drifts. It's a beautiful reversal of what they do to their genuine vics.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smith, I have taken your advice, and our spiritual leader has sent a message directly as a result of Br. Bernie's concerns about the missing paperwork, and has set a deadline for her to comply, following which her application will be revoked.

If that doesn't work, the janitor may have to step in to encourage the lad to get off his ass if he wants piece of these gullible religious idiots' money.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Brotherhood of Tossers awards and donations office is a complete beaurocratic nightmare based directly upon some of the council departments and utility companies in the UK.

The mugu gets slapped regularly for addressing his query to the wrong department, wasting time, he'll be placed on hold when he calls, there might be a delay of several days while his query is processed etc etc and there are always a heap of forms to be filled. The more the merrier in any bait. The more characters you introduce him to, the more realistic the structure, and the more confused, apologetic, defensive and compliant he gets.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our spiritual leader has woken up my lad a bit - I got the corrected passport form. I'm going to let him sit a day or two before reminding him about the hotel bill, photographer's receipt, and Ressipiant Vairifficashun in Loo of Dyrekt Kontakt (sic) forms.

And that I asked for the passport form in pdf format, not jpg.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic