SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I touched a nerve (But wait there's more....)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in late June I was harassing a Senagalese Lad with absolutely no sense of humor. It was an incredible amount of fun but ended much too soon:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=220267

I didn't believe that my last message to Sarah was going to break the deal:

Quote:
I am beginning to think that you aren't a very nice person.

Oddly enough after almost a month of silence my Darling reenters the arena:

Quote:
Longest time,I and my sister have been hospitalized for several week now,first I had to undergo a major operation at the right side of my stomach and my sister just fell down one fateful morning during this period due to shortage of blood in her body system and ever since the Church and the Reverend Sisters and the Reverend Father have been very kind and helpful to us but notwithstanding we need money to complete our hospital bills and also buy the prescribed drugs by the doctors. So how did you go about with the bank? You knew that you contributed to my high blood pressure and am undergoing now? Your false game in the name of trying to help? Why did you tell me that you are unable to speak? Why did you also tell me that you would help while inside you,you ain't willing? Why did you also refuse to disclose to me your photos and residential address? Why did you also refuse to indicate your real phone number? All these questions I need a sincere answer to them all if you know that you still care. Good day.

Sarah was right. Everything was my fault. What should a God fearing man like myself do you ask? Help her and her sister of course!

Quote:
I do believe that I sent you just about everything that you asked for. Perhaps you have simply forgotten? I know you are young and somewhat immature so you can be forgiven for your attitude!

Sarah gets right down to business:

Quote:
I don't understand why your phone number which you provided this is different from the previous one or you do have two lines? And why are you giving excuses that it won't through to you that something would answer if I call?
Anyway I need your little financial amount in question is Four Hundred USD.($400.00) Can you help us with it latest today and tomorrow? And after I will repay you.

Quote:
I have had the other number disconnected as it was not serving my needs. My newest number goes to a transcription company that gives me the recordings of the calls. I did receive a call earlier but there was no voice attached to it just some noise. Was that you? A proper message would have been a bit more appropriate wouldn't you think?

Since I truly believe that you and your lovely Sister are indeed suffering, I will agree to help (assuming you pay me back). Please forward me your banking details and I will begin the process to transfer the money

Sadly no Piggie for me:

Quote:
NO,we have no bank account as it stands and the only and easiest way you can make the transfer is either by Western Union or MoneyGram money transfer via,check around you will see its branches and walk straight there and send it through this name below here
Receiver's Name: MUGU

Maybe this will stir up some Mugu rants:

Quote:
Wouldn't the Reverend have a Bank account? Nobody uses these other services for legitimate business anyway. Plus they cost money.

One other thing, who is this MUGU character?

Yep that seemed to do the trick:

Quote:
Stop saying and thinking that such money transfer agencies aren't legitimate in doing transaction okay,and you lied if you say that it cost higher than of the bank,bank to bank transfer cost higher,so be real to yourself and stop playing on my intelligence,if they are not legitimate and are costly as you presumed why is it still in existence,why people patronizing them that much? I think the white people who established the company would have folded them? Perhaps the Rev.Father doesn't International bank account of his own,the International bank account that's is available is for Church and he said he can't release it to you as the money that you are to send is very poor and more over why asking the name of "MUGU"? Does it matter to you or you sending the money to given name which I gave to you? Okay if you must know it belongs to a clergy man here in the Church,are you now okay with that? Excuse me! why are you being too inquisitive? You are a man and not a woman right? So send the money by Western Union or MoneyGram or you forget about it and forget about me and my sister as well.
Regards,

Is it me or is the Lad being rude?

Quote:
My Sarah,

Please slow down for a minute okay? I am the one trying to help you but you aren't being appreciative whatsoever.

Firstly you call me a liar when I was stating a simple fact. Remember who is the adult in this relationship.

Secondly, there have been many (and I do mean many) documented cases of fraud being perpetrated by unscrupulous people using these transfer systems.

Thirdly, I asked about an unknown person collecting the funds that I was supposed to send to you. Here I am looking out for your best interested and once again get flak for it.

Lastly, you continue with Childish insults when perhaps you should be using words such as Thank You, Yes Sir, Please (you getting the idea here?).

So before we proceed, I do expect a full apology for your unkind and juvenile words.

That didn't work:

Quote:
Not when you are playing dirty games with me you expect me to say thank you! how dare you call the person that I gave you his name an unknown? Anyway if he is to you,he's not to me so do as I said and not as you want I am the one who needs the money I should be the one who will instruct you how to send it stop asking too many questions and if you aren't ready to help just quit I and my sister will be just fine okay.

Best take the gloves off:

Quote:
You are getting more belligerent by the moment.

How can you accuse me of playing dirty games when I am the one willing to send you money? You definitely do not appreciate my patronage at all! Secondly this person is unknown to me! I merely asked who he was and you have flown off the handle yet again!

With an attitude like that perhaps I should deal with someone a bit more mature? Is your sister perhaps a bit more level headed? I couldn't imagine that she is as hot headed and childish as yourself!

Now please refrain from these temper tantrums and try to act like an adult

Quote:
I want you to listen and listen real good now, I ain't child anymore that would not understand the negativity of somebody's perspective. If you truly desire to help somebody you wouldn't let the person be outstressed before you help,and you will not be prolonging matters rather you will hurring things up to render your genuine help not being unwanted inquisitive okay. Help isn't by force,it's a things of inner most mind made up so stop thinking you are the only one who would help us,you can go to blazes for all I care because I and my sister don't need your dirty help anymore. Regardless of our predicament we wouldn't have been in contact with a person like you let alone to be long fooled as such,so go to hell I and my sister will be just fine and I mean we'll be just fine. I hate it most when people think they are smart and intelligent and taking their fellows for stupidity and granted.Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe the Wedding is off....But then again maybe not.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it is time to send him a fake WU or MG receipt to prove your sincerity. Wink Then you can argue about that for awhile.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And after I will repay you.

You've got the lad's word, so what's the problem? Send the money. You've already given "her" high blood pressure. You don't want her to pop a blood vessel do you?

Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might just have to send money after all. I've done everything else to help. Heck I even offered to supply the Lad with Ritalin:

Quote:
Hi,
No we don't need any medication from you don't divert the mail topic,the topic is money cash that we need to solve our problem,you can send the money or leave it please I don't have enough time to be talking on this little issue of you sending money.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is still hooked. Since he actually thinks he is getting the cash; he is trying to be nice. Can't fault a Lad for trying can we?

Quote:
How are you today? Listen if you were in my ugly position and somebody is taking you for granted due to your predicament you wouldn't be happy at that particular person or persons. This issue of money help has been long asked for but till this moment you keep playing games by postponing the sending,tell me if it's was matter of death,wouldn't I have given up the ghost? Anyway,that's by the side,what about the pended transfer of our father's inheritance that I told you about which you had made me looked a little liar before my late father's bankers in Spain? You had refused to follow their banking instructions rather you went on the contrary to their rules and they left us. Again you have never talked about it, so tell me if you were me,would be happy?
Anyway this is the information on how to send the money,and I hope you gonna be real this time and stop too much talking and excuses.

This has been going on for so long that I had completely forgotten about my 'Inheritance' (Honest).

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well. Might as well stir it up just a bit:

Quote:
It has been so long that I had completely forgotten about my inheritance. Terribly sorry for being so forgetful but sometimes I have difficulties in that department. Is there any chance that we can revisit the process? It would be nice if we could find a new Banker to assist us as those Spaniards were a bunch of Fucktards anyways. Can you believe how unprofessional they were? I certainly can't. Perhaps I could enlist my Lawyer to help (assuming he is still willing after the way he was treated)?

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience My Pet and we will get the ball rolling!

This should be good for another rant as I have completely ignored the Lad's request for immediate cash relief.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoyable reading. Hope there are more installments to come.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit terse I must say:

Quote:
where's the money which you are suppose to send me?

Money? What money? Oh yeah something in the back of brain is recalling something about money (I suppose I'll have to sleep on it).

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're going to need to comment on his rude tone in that last message.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^But of course!

Quote:
Why is everything so cold and impersonal for you? I would expect, at the very least, a Hello or something to that effect. Isn't that the least you can do?

I'm trying to hang on to this one for a bit so I'm not really going over the top (Yet):

Quote:
If you can endeavour to find someone other than those Spaniards that would be acceptable. Ever since the devaluation of the doubloon the Spanish really lost their edge in financial sectors.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a very patient and charitable person oscar! I don't thik I would be that nice for this long.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Had to chuckle when I read that -- remembering my granny saying you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Maybe that is why I am not a very good slapper UNTIL I really get tee'd off.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really having fun with this one and don't want it to end prematurely. Most Senagalese Lads are notorious for this sort of crap:

Quote:
hello my love
thank you so much for your email now ok really i love you so much ok darling, the lawyer told me that he have sent a message more than 3 times there please comply, with him ok because, he can not get the documents, without know money, please try and sent him the money so that he can go and get those documents, on your name ok

now am waiting to hear from, you soon,

My Sarah is like a breath of fresh air...I did quite a while back slap the Lad around a bit:

Quote:
I do believe that I spoke with you yesterday did I not? I have not yet heard back from the bank but, then again, it is a weekend then isn't it???? When they contact me, I will make sure that you know of it immediately! If this seems unreasonable to you, then perhaps you should look for another business partner!!

I do believe that I have been, thus far, a rather willing partner with you and have been very honest and trustworthy. My involvement in this is at YOUR request and consequently I am the one helping you! Please refrain from your overly verbose tirades!!! I am perfectly willing and able to help you and your sister but you must show me some form of respect my Darling!

In addition to your concerns, I had asked you to use a particular title for our mutual messages but perhaps you have forgotten about that arrangement??? You did, in fact, use a semblence of the understood message line but today in your apparent fit, it has all been forgotten.

When I asked for the particular title, it was so that I could find and see your messages immediately! This way, I could respond to your needs/concerns in a fast and responsible manner. Why is that a problem to me?

I do believe I'm falling in love!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad just doesn't want to play along:

Quote:
where's the money which you are suppose to send to me?

Hmm. Not what I was hoping for at all. So I revisit the inhertance angle but still get nowhere:

Quote:
Not at the moment,maybe later. I though you said that you were going to meet with the people in the office today? And for the money?

Guess I better step it up just a tad:

Quote:
Jesus Christ Sarah,
At least you said Hi this time. What about my apology? Did that slip your juvenile mind? Come on Girl try to be a bit civil here okay?
As you should know, I did get to the office today and successfully sent an international transfer to that Mark Character. Happy now? Now it's up to you to send me the photos that I requested isn't it? Please also ensure that you send me pictures of your Sister as well (she was the one on the left wasn't she?)

Quote:
I didn't receive anything okay,and perhaps where are the sent information which I requested of you? Or don't you know the rules? Don't you know that whenever you send money to someone you ought to send information to the receiver? Stop being silly here,stop taking people for stupid. What you want me or the receive to do here,may to walk to a bank here and request for a cash without clue or evidence

Rules? What rules? I am so forgetful...there was something about a transfer slip now that you mention it.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this is overly harsh do you?

Quote:
What ever are you talking about? This money was being sent to that Reverend Joker wasn't it? You must remember that part at least??? For crying out load you are testing my patience; always meddling in the affairs of us grownups.

Now what rules are you talking about here? You asked me to send money to some AssClown and I did. What part did you not understand? Maybe he's as much of an Idiot as those Greasy Bankers that you hired earlier.

Tell you what, I'll head back to the office first thing in the morning and see what they can give me. Does that work for you?

Some Lads just can't take any constructive criticism:

Quote:
Hey you are just an Idiotic element that I have ever seen in my entire life,how dare you refered to Man of God in such abusive manner you son of a local bitch? You are an asshole this I had known for a very long,don't ever write to me again you *DELETED*! go to hell!

I betcha I can get another one or two out of my Sarah but it may take time....

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one pissed off lad! Very nice. Very Happy

Quote:
you son of a local bitch

I guess that's worse than being the son of a distant bitch?

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am lost in admiration for such a long bait with a Senagal refugee. I lost after 4-5 emails.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lets see if I can reel the Lad back in:

Quote:
How dare you speak to an elder like that. As you know, I was willing to share the blame for this even though it was all your fault. I do believe that an apology is in order my Darling.

Quote:
You are just a mare idiotic fool,the Reverend Father,the Bankers in Spain and I demanded an apologetic letter from you,but you never apologized and I order you fool now to start apologizing. Oncemore! it's nice catching fun with your stupidity

These apologies should prove interesting....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I decided not to actually apologize for me poor behaviour after all:

Quote:
Have you gone off your medication again? Why should I apologize for attempting to help you and your sweet looking sister (she is the girl on the right isn't she?)? At every turn, you seem to forget the fact that I am the one trying to help you and consequently any blame must clearly rest upon someone else's shoulders.

Is it my fault that you hired those incompetent bankers? I don't think so! Is it my fault that this so called Reverend Father doesn't even have a bank account where funds can be transferred? Once again; this is his fault not anyone else's. Then there is you my Darling; always going bananas when I ask a simple question of you. Yes I will agree that you are much more intelligent than me but that is no excuse to be down right rude! Please try to, at the very least, have some patience with me okay?

Your insults are beginning to make me think that you are an uncaring sort of person. Why did I ever agree to become your Husband? Since I did agree, however, I will honor this arrangement to its bitter end. May I include my lawyer once again in these proceedings? He is a fine man with many years of experience. Would this be agreeable to you my Pet?

On that note Sarah I will leave you to explain to me the next steps in this transaction,

Dang I figured that I could worm my way back into her loving arms with all that fine rhetoric but perhaps I chose the wrong words:

Quote:
HEY YOU BLOODY FUCKING CHARLES! ARE YOU DAFT? FUCK YOU! I SAID YOU SHOULDN'T CONTACT ME AGAIN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING HELP,GO HELP YOUR FELLOW FUCKING SMELLING WHITE FOXES OVER THERE. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BASTARD

I just hope that I don't have to return the engagement ring again....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so I've had like a hundred beers in Oslo of all places but I don't think I'm out of line here:

Quote:
Sarah,

Please refrain from such childish behaviour and let's get down to the business at hand. I have tried and tried to appease you at every turn but there just doesn't seem to be a solution to your psychological problems. Could I perhaps speak with that fine looking sister of yours instead? I would imagine that she might have a few less temper tantrums and could actually carry on a normal conversation with a grown up like myself.

Perhaps I should have expected this:
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DISORDER,FUCK YOU SON OF WHITE FUCKING BITCH

Honestly folks this is has been an incredible ride that just won't stop. How else can I offend this Lad? Trust me I'll keep at it. As my hero once said "i don't know karate but i know ka-razy".

BTW it cost me 22 dollars for a pint and and half of Pilsner in Oslo today. It tasted just fine mind you!

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno, but if it were me, I'd be reprimanding her and demanding an apology for her offensive racist insults and lack of political correctness.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of resolving this little communication breakdown? I think she could get Mr. Mugu to simply pose for a picture, holding a sign saying "I AM MUGU". Then you would know him and you could feel more comfortable sending the money. Twisted Evil

You need to send the money. This poor girl is desperate. If you send the money on Friday afternoon, there are two whole days in which to chop her dollar, before she can collect on Monday.

There's still a lot left in this lad. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic