SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lost the battle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...... but I will win the war. Twisted Evil

So I had a scammer knocked off script by email #2. He had his up and down moments after that trying to get me to contact his bank manager or lawyer or barrister or whoever the hell this new person in our story line is. In one glorious moment for the scammer he finally convinced me to contact his person in the bank.

I contact the banker..... insert the long pre-made format or script the scammer had ready.

Has anyone replied in the middle of a bait with 'tl;dr' just to get them off script again? It was tempting...... highly tempting. He will be off script soon enough though. Twisted Evil

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Has anyone replied in the middle of a bait with 'tl;dr' just to get them off script again?

Possibly - I always preferred a simple, 'Oh?' or blank email replies.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never replied with "tl;dr", but have sent the blank message and used the "OK" modality.

One thing I have done when reintroduced to scripts in the middle of the bait is to copy the script into Notepad and search and replace key words with jumbled letters like tl;dr. Sending it back gets them right off script.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If its Barister just reply back "I'd like a triple nonfat vanilla late extra hot please" or just ask him what the hell a Barister is.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When replying to a lad, sometimes I copy what he wrote and:

1. Run it through this translator: http://www.sevenwires.com/play/UpsideDownLetters.html

2. Take the result from #1 and run it through this translator:
http://friendster-tweakers.com/tools/text-translator/fancy.php

The result is utter gibberish but it looks like language. I then replace what the lad wrote with the result from #2 and respond with a simple comment like, "I can't read that".

For example, here is the previous paragraph given the treatment just described:
Quote:
˙„ʇɐɥʇ þɐǝɹ ʇ,µɐɔ ı„ 'ǝʞıן ʇµǝɯɯðɔ ǝןÐɯı§ ɐ ɥʇıʍ þµðЧǝɹ þµɐ ²# ɯðɹɟ ʇןñ§ǝɹ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝʇðɹʍ þɐן ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɔɐןÐǝɹ µǝɥʇ ı ˙ǝƃɐñƃµɐן ǝʞıן §ʞððן ɐʇɹð§ ɐþµıʞ ʇı ʇñq ɥ§ıɹǝqqıƃ ɹǝʇʇñ §ı ʇןñ§ǝɹ ǝɥʇ

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
LookyLoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant. I've bookmarked these!

L.L.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tl;dr: Me too.

I like the blank reply as well - sometimes send several in a row with subject lines like "URGENT/DESPERATE", then going quiet for a bit.

Not quite tl;dr but I very often ask lads to explain previous messages in simple terms as my English is not good enough to understand. For a while I tried this several times in succession to get the lads to explain their deals in the simplest possible terms. But this got boring quickly (also I started to worry that this could be educating them to get their points across more effectively).

once in a while I like to send them a personal email by mistake. Not an ASEM in the baiting sense, just a message as if I meant to send it to a friend. Sometimes they will reply to this as if it was intended for them anyway.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having fun with one at the moment who's initial script was all CAPS. I told her I can't read CAPS and she would have to re-write. Bless her she did, but now each and every word has a Capital letter, so I did a toggle-case in OpenOffice so now every word looks like tHIS and sent it back to her. Obviously I cannot read CAPS so she'll have to re-write it all out again (and it's a nice long script!).

Cheers
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use the 'OK' modality a lot for stuff i get in my catcher account, any that then respond get the personal touch.

I could do with a tl;dr mod button sometimes.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI... IMO (FWIW), 'tl;dr' might get the lad off script but he won't know WTF you're talking about. LOL

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't read their replies, then ask them to elaborate.

No shame in talking to to the Barrister.

My tip for some fun would be to distrust him with a passion, get the initial character to fire him and get a new Barrister. More work for the lad and it throws them a curveball having to generate new email accounts and keep track of more crap. Of course, you 'll flag their new email at Scamwarners as soon as it appears, so they'll lose any advantage from it straight off the bat...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic