SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

potvic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used the word "potvic" in a fake site post. Tsnerd didn't know what I meant. So here's a definition:

potvic, n. [potential victim] Someone who is not a baiter, has responded to a scammer, and has not sent any money or valuable object to or on behalf of the scammer.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The definition according to who? You can't just make up a term and expected to be accepted by everyone just because you defined it in a thread Laughing

You seriously can't just type the two words "potential victim"? Because if you do everyone will know what you mean. If you continue referring to them a "potvic" after a few days when this thread moves on, no one will.

Edit: Okay after a search I see that TS has already asked you kindly to stop using the term "potvic" for the same reason I just pointed out.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this thread is "fingay".

fingay, n. [fucking gay] Containing inane bullshit in the OP which is just as unhetero as the pathetic Scammer Genus thread.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posvic - possible victim
Wobevic - would-be victim
Probvic - probable victim
Likvic - likely victim
Presvic - presumed victim
Putvic - putative victim
Apvic - Apparent victim
Obvic - Obvious victim

(Thanks, Roget!)

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Please don't. Making up such terms is counter to one of our purposes here and at Scamwarners, which is to be a resource for victims of advance-fee fraud scams. Inventing officious-sounding but ultimately silly terms for victims makes us seem pretentious and uncaring; it denigrates real victims' situations; and it unnecessarily obfuscates and trivializes concepts that should be foremost in the minds of people using this forum.

I don't give a crap about what lads think or how we treat them, so feel free to waste your time making up trivial terms for scammers. But please do not mess with or disrespect their victims.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wouldn't dream of using any of those terms. Just being whimsical.

Completely agree with you, bohigal. There's plenty of Newspeak around and we don't need it creeping into the forum.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I still have trouble deciphering text messages people send don't need no more abbreviations or whatever one would call them.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ O RLY?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with the general sentiment here.

I have a lot of fun making up words and phrases to confuse the lads, but let's stick to recognized English with each other.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Making up words for lads and phrases is the best de-education tool. I like opening a dictionary or book to a random page and finding a random word to insert in a mail to a lad.

Right now another baiter is baiting a lad with last name of Koffi, and is using lots of coffee-related words, i.e. caramelizing, latte, demitasse, inter alia.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The Indonesian fish gal that my character was going to stay with lives at the corner of Jalan Kopi (does exist) and Jalan Luwak (doesn't exist). Those translate to Coffee Street and Civet Street. She never got to mention Jalan Luwak, as she was falsely arrested in Narita.

I've used encabulator-related words with lads. The description of an encabulator contains nonsense words like "depleneration".

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to be clear, I don't make up completely random words out of nothing, but imaginative composite words or nonsensical phrases. My current bait is heavy on these, combining religion with sexual innuendo - I'll be happy to share some when it's done, lest my lad has learned how to google.

In my most recently posted bait, I routinely burst into song, seguing in and out of several lines of song lyrics. The House of the Rising Sun is a great one when "she" asks about my parents:

Quote:
To answer your question about my parents, my mother was a tailor she sewed my new bluejeans my father was a gamblin' man down in New Orleans now the only thing a gambler needs is a suitcase and trunk and the only time he's satisfied is when he's on a drunk and I was born in a house in New Orleans they call the Rising Sun and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God I know I'm one but all that will change now that I've met you Irina who I think will be the love of my life and will do all the things that the warning label said my last grlfriend couldn't do, and we will be happy together.

(From Stuck In The Middle)

Strickland Banks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess what was playing on my ipod when I sent this a while ago:

Quote:
Hey Andy

How are you?

I'm pretty good, feeling great and doing fine!!! Smile

Please accept my love and best wishes.

I had a bit of an epiphany recently. I know you don't like it when I discuss my visualisation of complex problems and their associated solutions with my parrot, Jolly, but bear with me.

Jolly and I were in deep conversation about a recent business trip of mine. I was in the Brazilian rain forest sourcing the rare and exotic Tubthumping plant, which is reputed to have medicinal qualities, for a Chinese client of mine. I was based in the remote village of Chumbawumba were my representative had to take part in one of the village rituals before the village chief would trade the fabulous Tubthumping plant with me. Well this ritual was really violent he got knocked down, but he got up again, he ain't ever going to be kept down, he got knocked down, then he got up again, never gonna keep him down!! We then traded the exotic Tubthumping plant for a crate of whiskey drinks, a crate of vodka drinks, a crate of lager drinks and a crate of cider drinks. We all sang songs that reminded us of the good times, and songs that reminded us of the bad times, me and Danny boy - pretty close to Argentenia. It was during all this that I pondered upon our predicament, and after extensive discussions with Jolly we decided that I may have been to hasty in firing you. Me and Jolly then decided that we would allow you continue with the transaction and that we could continue in our relationship. I then remembered that you said, and I apologise for paraphrasing, "the opinions of parrots are irrelevant in this transaction" so your still fired.

Regards

Doug Witherspoon

Wink

edit: the above is from the same ongoing bait as my sig line quote

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like sending the following to my love lads if they get fed up with my ditziness and ignore me:

"Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here on my own? I searched the world over and I thought I found true love but you found another and Pffft!, you were gone".

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes insert titles of (old) Country & Western songs when appropriate. (I just came in from Walking After Midnight when I got your email)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters tends to reply: "I am Jabba. Read my name and despair."

Surprisingly few takes notice of that. Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we need an award for the first Baiter who can insert Jethro Tull's 'Thick as a Brick' into a script.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
I think this thread is "fingay".

fingay, n. [fucking gay] Containing inane bullshit in the OP which is just as unhetero as the pathetic Scammer Genus thread.

Hey how about
sadmin, n. [sad admin] Forum admins who criticize anyone and everything they read on forums that don't fit into their elitist view of what is a good post. Often make liberal use of words like 'gay' when they actually mean 'not good'.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moi? "Elitist"?

Tut, tut, tut. Having to live up to that standard is going to be hard. How shall I do it?
I know. I'll lock that thread. Wouldn't want to let you down now would I? I mean, if you're going to make a personal attack, I may as well live up to it.

Anything else you'd like to add? Or can I cordially invite you to shut the fuck up before my elitist outlook prompts me to do something else?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic