SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jenifa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been at this one for about a week now.

Quote:
Ohhh Yes i got it it Nice hearing from you again, i would like to get to know you better if you don'y mind

Quote:
Ohhh thanks so much for emailing me back ...I am Self-Sufficient, Beautiful, Happy, Secure, Self-Confident, Psychologically Aware, Emotionally and I' m Living With my Family and in a Logging House for 10 Years now, I am a Ghanaian by Birth, My Father is a american and my Mother is a Ghanaian also, I have been In Ghana all my Life I am a Hard Working Lady and Very Freindly, I Have no Kids and Never Married.... I have learn to be a Strong Woman Have Hard Working my I Lost my late Father I was Schooling at the same Time That was How I was grow. I have been In a Relationship Which end up 4 Years ago becouse the Guy was Very Unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of Pain...And I am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible Man to Settle Down with that is Why I am here So if you are Interested Let get and know more About each Other Because we have same things in Common and to me we are on the Same Page of Relationship...

I enjoy Various Activities. I can Bowl, Skate, Swim, Playing Video Games , Draw, Bike Riding, a Little Fishing and Crabbing, a little Golf, have Tried Tennis, Camping, Sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very Average Versatile person, and not hard to Please....I enjoy the Complex as well as the Simple Things in life. I love Poetry, Books, Walks on the Beach and Cozy candlelight dinners. I Enjoy Movies, Television, Music, Traveling, the Desert, the Quietness of the Mountains, The Ocean, Sunrises and Sunsets. I am Comfortable in Jeans or a nice English suit....... will be Looking forward to hear from you again...... Dear

Quote:
I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship. Its have being a little over seven years since I have dated anyone. With all honesty, I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I'm from Ghana..west Africa, and I know how to treat a real man that is not into playing head games. I have to with all honesty I'm not into playing games...I lost my father when i was a young lady. I do not work but i do help my mother to sell cosmetics at the market.I would like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work...As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble . I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working.I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning. I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that...I consider myself to be a honest and truthful person and expect the same in return, I'm not wealthy and don't want to take advantage of someone and i don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me play me or to take advantage of me too.

Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well..........

.... will be Looking forward to hear from you

Take very Good care and have a Blessed day as well

i Have Just added you at gmail and you did not accepted my add request

i Will be Looking forward to hearing from you again

Derrick

Quote:
Ohhh thanks so much for emailing me back Dear i would like us to talk more on yahoo or gmail if you don't mind Dear will be Looking forward to hear from you soon

Quote:
Ohhhh thanks so much for emailing me back Derrick.....i would like us to chat on gmail or yahoo messenger and to get to know more about each other there as well i am so glad hearing from you again and i Really Cant wait for us to chat on the yahoo messenger so that we Can see each other there as well Derrick do you have any cell phone number so that we Can talk more on there phone and to hear each other Real voice as well

Derrick will be Looking forward to hear from you again Have a Blessed day and stay save

Love

Quote:
Derrick you Need trust to love Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud................... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth...It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough..Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.......

Derrick Will be Looking forward to hear from you soon

J

Derrick

God is with us

forever..may God

help us to make This relationship

work out as well

stay save and will be looking forward for your reply

have a Blessed Night

Hope you Really Like This pictures
that is me and my friend we are

Hope is very Nice pics

Derrick i have just spent All my time to write This message for you and i Hope it sound Good to you Derrick

Quote:
Ohhh thanks so much for emailing me back Derrick i would like us to hear each other voice on the phone for us to trust and believe each other and i am very very happy to have you in my life and i promise you that i will Never do anything to hurt you and i Hope you will Never hurt me as well and i promise you that am going to treat you as king and i will Never Let you down Derrick just try to give me your phone number okay so that i will use it to call you or Text you Derrick Here is mine just try to call me or text me Lovely Derrick +2335 that is my phone number Derrick i will be looking forward to hear from you soon

Lovely Derrick Take very Good care of yourself for me and you

Hope to hear from you right away Derrick will be back with you in a bit

Lovely Derrick

Gave him my k7 then headed for my doc appt.

Quote:
Ohhh Derrick thank you soo much for emailing me back All the time and you seem to be Interesting and i would like to hear your voice today as well Do you have any access to yahoo messenger so that we Can start talking there as well.....i Missed you soo much been thinking of you All days today

Love Derrick have a Nice day will call you now take care

Quote:
Derrick This is what happen to me before.....I had a man name called Bill,I met him through the internet dating site.He then proposed to me that he is very interested in me and want to be with me, I did agreed with his proposal and we tried to get to know each other more for awhile.we then also heard each other real voice on the phone to trust and believe each other more.Within some weeks later ,Bill told me that he would like me to come to the state and be with him and if possible we can get married to each other.Bill told me that he was single and looking without no kids, I did informed my mum about what Bill said,My mum only advices me to take very good care of myself and now a days men cannot be trusted and maybe he is up to something. A week later,I started to work on my papers to go to the state and be with Bill.I did meet Bill at the airport,He then took me to a restaurant nearest the airport to have some soft drinks and have fun.so after we moved from the restaurant ,we then went to a house where Bill told me that it was her apartment, I did saw a lady with kids ,Bill told me that it was her sister so i didnt bother to ask him so much questions. I was in Bill's apartment for a week,Bill serves me good but it got to sometime Bill came to make some discussions with me.Bill told me that ,He would like me to join a group of prostitution so that we can earn much money.And that is the kind of job that he has been doing to earn money.I didnt agreed with .Bill at all , I am a very good christian woman and a good christian woman shouldn't have to do such thing and even the almighty God is going to judge you someday. So i felt so worried and sad ever since Bill did came to told me about that issue.One day,a lady called me and warned me to stay away from Bill . Not knowing the lady that i did saw with kids was Bill's wife and he lied to me that it was her sister,that also make me confused and thinking always.so i tried to inform Bill about it,He was not willing to tell me the truth about what was going on.So the lady kept on giving me warning to stay away from Bill and if not she is going hurt me ,so i did plead with her to tell me much about what she is saying,so we did sat down and she told me that ,she is already married with Bill with 4 wonderful children.And she even showed me their engagement ring's ,she is also showed me some pictures of their wedding day,she even advices me that ,she is a woman and it will pain her so much if i do get cheated and hurt by Bill.so i should try my best to find another man to be with and Bill is just going to use me and dump me somewhere else. So i did went to my room cried so hardly,I prayed to the almighty God for guiding and protecting from getting hurt by that woman.so when Bill arrived,I tried to ask him to tell me the truth about what was going on the house,But it seems like he is not willing to tell me the truth.So even the woman help me with some amount to get my trip back to Ghana,I did thank her so much for telling me the truth. So when i arrived here in Ghana,I did told a friend of mine about how i got hurt by Bill,she even told me that now a days men cannot be trust with our heart.They normally just uses us and dump us too when they do get whatever they like from the woman.so she even did introduce me to this dating site to take another chance to see whether i could find a right good man to be with me So when i registered this dating site,I just don't know much about it and you are the first person i have ever met on there.And i know that the almighty God has answered to my prayers .So since then i never give up my Heart to me.Am very careful on here.But i know not men are all like that....Derrick This is the man Who hurt me before in my life it pains me when i think about it Derrick now that i have met you i am very very happy and i Hope you would be Honest with me as well Derrick

Love Derrick Hope you would like This pics........

Quote:
So Derrick you Really Need trust to Love and i promise you that i will Never hurt you or Let you down Derrick......True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed... Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry....Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved......For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart..Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?

Love Derrick.......will be Looking forward to hear from you soon have a wonderful Night

Love Derrick

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning lovely Janifa! Honey, I have only the one picture on this computer. I have more at home but I won't be there for a few weeks yet. I can send you more then. I am at work and do not keep a lot of personal stuff on this computer.

I looked at the phone number and it is correct. I don't know what happened when you called but it is possible that the tower is not connecting well or I was not near the phone and it went to voice mail.

I am having a hard time understanding why you believe phone calls are about trust here. I have come to find that the people who say that are not good. Every person in the past that said this to me was a cam girl after my credit card. Please tell me this is not what you are doing. Baby, please tell me that you are real and not just toying with my heart.

Quote:
Ohhhh thanks so much for emailing me Derrick yesterday my mom was very very sick so i couldn't get to be online But have been thinking of you... Derrick i promise you that i will Never hurt you or Let you down Derrick you just have to trust me okay am not here t play games or drama am here for true Love am a Caring,Loyal Loving trustworthy and Honest woman andi Even don't know how to cheat on a man and i promise you that i will Never broke you heart Derrick am here for you and am not here for any games okay But one thing i would like you to do is that just try to set up an yahoo account so that we Can start talking there as well and that we Can always see each other there as well Derrick Just try to create this yahoo account for me okay...........and Derrick the phone number you gave is not correct Honey i wish you could gave me the correct number But if you Cant is okay just try to create the yahoo account so that we Can talk more there and to get to know more about each other as well Take very Good care of yourself now i would like to go and take very Good care of mom just try to email me back okay i would like to hear from you soon But Just make you created this yahoo messenger okay

Love Derrick Take care and stay save as well.......@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no use for any of that yahoo mess and will not be putting all of that junk on here. I have Gmail and that is all I use and need. I really do not have any use for any of that IM junk either baby. I have a job to do and cannot spend hours saying nothing in that place.

I don't know what is going on with my phone but I will call the company about it. What exactly is it dong when you call me honey? My phone is not showing any calls out here.

Quote:
Ohhhh My Dear you sound so Great But i have added you on Gmail But you did not accept it My Dear Can we met there now and start talking there now My Dear .......Love Derrick

Darling you cannot add Gmail addy's in Yahoo. There is a reason I have not accepted it as it never came to me. I have already told yo there is no chatting going to happen so please stop it. If you dont want to write emails I will understand but chat is worthless. I only use mail to communicate honey.

Quote:
Ohhhh Okay Derrick But i would like us to go on gmail so that we Can talk more there as well what do you think Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J, please stop with this chat stuff. I am not doing it. I will only write emails. Chat is for young people. I am not one of them. I have no use for it and will not be using it.

Love

Quote:
Ohhh Okay Derrick Can you send me some pics of you so that i will Look at it My Dear your wish is my command so Derrick what did you do today...
Love Derrick

I only have one picture of me on this computer but I will gladly send it to you.

I can never plan my days out here I have to take things one day at a time. Since we made a bit trip yesterday I will probably let the guys have an easy day of scrubbing the rig. That plan could change at any time though.

Love you doll!

Quote:
Ohhh thanks so much for emailing me back Darling, i Really wish we could hear each other voice on the phone i Really wish i was there with you or maybe we were together with each other i am so glad to have you in my life so tell me when do you plan so that we Can hear each other voice on the phone Derrick you have just touched my heart and i Really don't know how to thank God for bringing you into my life Derrick i promise you that i will Never hurt you or Let you down because you mean Everything to me and i think am the lucky girl in the world and i Really Cant wait to see your handsome face as well ......Anyway Derrick i would be Looking forward to hear from you soon Take very Good care of yourself for me and stay save as well

Love you Derrick @};-

Baby, please top the constant chat and phone nonsense. Only fake people believe that really means trust. Did you learn nothing from your phone time with Bill? I have tested my phone and I know it works so you never called me at all. You must have mistaken the number.

Please write an email and stop with all of this other junk. The more you say those things the worse it looks.

Love

Quote:
Ohhh thanks so much for emailing me back Derrick i Really Understand you that much and i would like you to get me some pics of you so that i would Look at it All the time Derrick i am so gladly to have you in my life and i promise you that i would Never hurt you or broke your Heart Derrick try to get me some pics today okay.....i would like to get somethings done would get back to you soon Take very Good care of yourself for me and you....Derrick i have just Introduced you to my mom and she is very very happy for us Honey i would like you to get me some pics as well ......would be Looking forward to hear from you soon Take care Lovely Derrick

Lovely J forever

Quote:
Hello, Derrick Good Morning, how are you doing,i Missed you so much and have been thinking of you All days today i Did not hear from you today and when i did not hear from you it hurt me because you are the only man i have met and the only man am chatting with and i don't want to lose you Derrick i Just went to the hospital today my mom had an a car accident and i just went to the hospital and have been thinking you so madly Babe i wish i was there with you and i Really Cant wait to have you in my life as my husband you mean so much to me and i Really Cant wait to Look into your eyes to Tell you how much i Really want you in my life and how much i Really care for you i would like to leave now and Will be Looking forward to hear from you soon and please try to get on with me very soon i Really Missed you so much Derrick and Derrick the first time we met i new you were a Gift from God to me and i promise you that i will Never do anything to hurt you of Let you Down i Really Need you in my life soo madly Derrick i Will be Looking forward to hear from you very soon i would like to go and take very Good care of my mom at the hospital and i Will get back to you and will be Thinking of you Have a Blessed day and stay save as well

Lovely Derrick forever

I was already ahead of him for this one.

Good morning my lovely angel! I am sorry that I have been a bit more ill than I had thought originally. With the difficulty I had swallowing it also meant that I was not able to drink enough fluids which put me in one heck of a place. I was dehydrated and I had lost 12 pounds since my last visit with him. I had a pounding headache and I was barely able to keep my eyes opened. Baby, it was a mess! I did get some prescriptions for pain medicines that I would normally refuse but this is a have to situation. I need to put the weight back and keep it up.

I am sorry to read of your mother my lady. How is she doing?

I love you baby!

Please wish your mom my best!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening My Lovely Derrick,

Even thought is quite late here,I have taken the time to check my email and just got your email.Anyway,I am doing extremely good and have really missed you too.I feel so worried about your health condition and really wish I was there to pamper you and also prepare some light soup for you and also help you take your prescriptions too.Well since I am not there with you now,I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you get a speedy recovery soon.

My mom is now doing and and thanks for asking too.She is happy that I have found such a handsome,caring and understanding man like you and She is hoping to see us together soon.My dear,It is time for me to get some rest but I do want you to know that you are all I need and want in my life and I am willing for us to get together soon.I agree we met online and on a dating site but I do have the believe and confidence that we can possibly makes things right and be together as to loving partners.I hope you do agree with me that we both NEVER knew that we could ever found each other on the site and to me,it was all by God's power so please be patient with me and also have faith and confidence in me and in Us so that we can come together and create a loving family soon.

I have to turn off my computer and get to bed...Please take your medicine and have some rest for me too.I shall keep you in my prayers and I know God will heal you soon.Until then...Good night and wishing you a speedy recovery too.

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Handsome,

I have read and re-read your email and I smiling for you now.I am happy you are doing very good and on the other hand,I understand that you don't believe in God and I wont talk about that anymore.Well I am doing good and mom has been very good as well.I have been running errands earlier in the morning and when I got done,we had power off so I was not able to reply your email as early as I can.It is very cold outside and I am indoors trying to send a reply to your email then watch TV for awhile and finally get some rest too.

How is the weather like over there? What do you plan for dinner.Anyway! I do believe that we are together spiritually and is up to us to make plans to meet in person someday soon.There is a lot we need to learn about each other and I feel like asking a couple of questions and will be glad to read your answers as well...1. How BIG is your family and how many brothers and sisters do you have? 2.How many times have you been married and do you know what went wrong in your past relationship? 3.Why did you join the Chemistry site and what qualities are you looking for in a woman? 4.Do you smoke,drink or do drugs? 5.What do you like to do with your leisure time.Well I think these questions are okay for now and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.I am also an open book so feel free and ask me whatever you truly wants to know about me too.

Until then enjoy the rest of your day,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Derrick,

I am doing absolutely fine and all has been well with me too.The weather here seem very good and I have been in town whole of today trying to find a new job.I later came home and prepared dinner and at the moment I am done eating dinner and thought of sitting on my desk and sending you a reply to your email.Honestly,I really enjoyed reading your answers to the questions I asked you and I think answering the same questions will be nice too.Today,I prepared Rice and beef sauce and it was very delicious too,How I wish we were together so I could prepare dinner for you..LOL!

For now,I don't have any other plans than to watch TV for a while then get to bed soon.I feel a bit tired and I will be sleeping early.As for as marriage is concern,I have never been married and don't have any kids too.I am looking forward to a man who really knows what he is looking for in a relationship...A man who is probably ready to love and be loved too.However,I joined the site after I saw an advertisement in my inbox and wanted to give it a try and that was how we got in touch.I am looking out for a honest,trusting,open-minded,loving,understanding and genuine man with whom,I can start a serious relationship with which will someday lead to marriage too.I believe we met for a reason and so far,I can see you do have those qualities and I am ready to meet you someday soon so that we can make plans for our future together.

I have never smoked nor do drugs before(except drugs that are prescribed by the doctor) but I do like to taste non-alcoholic drinks like Pepsi,coke,coffee,soda and some fruit or energy drinks too.During my leisure time,I enjoy going for a walk at the beach,I like to read and most of all I enjoy cooking so much too.I come from a very BIG family though but they are all scattered all over.I hardly see my uncles,aunties and nephews too.My mom has been my best friend and my influential person in my life and I do really like her so much.

Well I think I have been able to answer all the questions as well and here goes a few more questions for you once again.Looking back your life,of what are you most proud of? 2.In what way do you feel really blessed? 3.Do you believe in Love at first sight and long distance relationship? 4How long have you been searching for a partner online and how many dating sites have you been on.5.Tell me much about where you live.

Until then..I will be waiting patiently for your reply once again.

Good Night,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My dear,

Hope all has been well with you and your days has been perfect for you as well.I am doing good but have been quite busy searching for a job and I have to go for interview and that has been the reason why I haven't had the chance to send you an early reply.Rather than that..everything is good with me and my mom as well has been good too.

Anyway! Thanks so much for answering my questions,I really enjoyed reading your answers and of course,I have really learnt much from your answers and I can assure you that,you have met a very decent woman who you can put your hopes on..I am ready to meet you someday soon but the question is ARE YOU ALSO READY? I will like to know soon so that we can see how to make plans for that.It is exactly 10:00pm and I am going to bed real soon because I am very tired.Can you send me an email with some pics of you and your kids? I will also like you to send me your phone number again so that I can call you and hear your voice too.

Until then enjoy the rest of your evening.

Bye,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day My Love,

It's a sunny Wednesday here and the whole country have been mourning the death of our late president and there seem to be a lot of traffic jam in the country due to the funeral ceremony that is taking place from today until Friday.Due to this,I have been home today and still waiting for a response from the job interview I went yesterday and I hope to get a job soon.Rather than,all is well with me and my mom too.

I am very sorry that you are not feeling better and even have to get admitted at the hospital but I wish you a speedy recovery soon for I want us to work things out together and see what the future my hold for us.I am also willing and ready to meet you someday and yes I can't wait to talk to you over the phone soon.What's your cell number once again? I can't wait to call you soon.

My dear,I am going to get some foods stuffs now and will be looking forward to reading a reply from you and don't forget to send me a reply with you cell number too.

Until then,I wish you a speedy recovery,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Dear,

I am sorry that asking for a phone number seem to be nonsense to you but I wanted to just call you and talk over the phone but since you have made it clear that you don't see it to be much important,I wont ask you anymore for that and you should mind the way you talk because,I am very calm,decent and real and if I ask for us to talk over the phone should lead to insult,I thought it is also a good way to knowing each other.

Bye

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

Hope Your Saturday night has been good for you.I am doing well and even though it seem to be late over here,I have taken the chance to write back after reading your email.My dear,thank you so much for being understanding and I understand the fact that you want us to correspond via email too.My dear,I have had some internet problems that has been the reason why I didn't write you as early as I can.I am very interested in getting to know you better and possibly see if we can make plans together and meet someday.

Anyway! Have your doctor told you when you will be admitted at the hospital? Are you feeling much better now.I wish you a speedy recovery soon and I long for the day we shall meet too.Until then,stay blessed and looking forward to hearing from you once again.

Bye!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning My Love,

It's a Sunny Thursday morning here and I am doing very well and have missed you.I hope your day finds you well too.Well I feel so worried that the doctors have not attend to your health issues yet but I am hoping that they will figure out what exactly the problem is and get you good medications as well.

My dear,I have had my internet connection disconnect because I have not been able to pay the bill for the month and You know,I have not been working and have recently gone on job interviews and waiting for them to call me.I will really want you to help me get my internet bill for this month paid so I wont be going far a distance to the cafe to send you an email.Please let me know if you could be of support and I can provide you with my address for you to get that sent to me.It is $299.00 for three months and I hope you will be able to do that for me.Until then remember I do care about you and long for you as well.

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my dear,

Quote:
I am doing good and things seem quite okay too.How are you also doing and how is your day going for you? I hope all is well and you are recovering from your sickness too.My dear,I am NOT kidding you but that is possibly the cost of the internet bill for 3 months and I really want you to know that the cost of living her is very very expensive,everything cost so much over here.So if you are willing to help me get the bill paid let me know soon for I don't want to be going that far to the internet cafe to send you an email.You can let me know how much you can afford I will try to find away to get the rest.I feel we do have a great connection and we do have to work things out and get together soon.That is why I have gone for job interviews so I can get a job and save some funds so we can get things together and meet someday soon.

Anyway,I have to go now for my time is almost up and I don't have to be in the cafe for too long so you have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.Bye!!!

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic