SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nata

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one landed in my baiter addy.

Quote:
Hello d!
My name is Nata, I`m 28 years old, I am looking for a serious relationship.
I did`t have children and never been married. I live with my mother,
I want to find someone with whom you can start a family. I don't drink and smoke,
I love sports, going to the nature.
If you are interested, it`s my email: @gmail.com

4 days later I get

Quote:
Hello my new friend Derrick,
It, was really nice to get mail from you.
I really not know that you a going to reply soon so it was really nice to hear from you.
Thank you very much for you mail.

Well as you know now my name is Natasha and i 28 years old, from Russia
city name Chapaevsk so i hope that it not does matter to you that we are far a way from each other. But I think that the distain is not the matter.

Well you a probably want know what i looking for here?

Well at first want to say that i single and i looking for serious relationship with the person like you who can be a very good friend and maybe more, well who knows?
Also i single, not married, not have a husband or children but certainly would love to have all those things in the future.

Tell me where you live? what you do for work?

Also have to say that i not drink or smoke. But I do agree that some time to have a bit of wine is very good for your health.

On this message you can see a photo of me which i hope you like it.
Certainly i would love to see photos of you so please if you not mind can you send some of yours? Would be really nice.

Well i think that all for now.

Please take care of your self and of course looking forward to hear from you soon.
In the following letter will tell you more about my self.

That all for now,

Your new friend

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick,

Just check if I got mail from you and there was one from you. So it was really nice to hear from you. It made my day!
Is very nice for me that we are continuing our communication with each other!

On this e-mail I’m going to try to tell you more about my self so you can have idea of me.

Now I leave just with my mother and her name Nadejda. She is 56 years old and she is on pension now so she stays at home.
About my father of cause is very upset to tell but he has died few years ago from a cancer of a direct gut.

I’m single child in the family but also I have two brothers in lore, two sisters on lore, aunts and uncles so in total is a big family.

Now bit of my self:

I have been study 10 years at school and after 5 years in univercity.
So now I work as a teacher.

Now about my free time what I like to do.

Certainly like to spend some time with my friends.
In summer we go swimming, camping together. In winter like to skates and skis.
Also love all kind of music. Well I think all people love music.
So as you can see I’m active person who likes to spend his free time with pleasure.
Also I have some hobbies which I like to do during my free time.
Love to read books, cooking, have to say I’m not bad at cooking.

And what about you, what are you hobbies, what are you interesting in?

Would love to know more about you. So if you don’t mind please tell me.
And also if you have any question or you would like to know about me please ask me and certainly I will answer on them, ok.

It will be really nice to know your opinion.

Well I think that all for now.
Looking forward for you next mail.

With best regards to you and take care of your self,

Your N

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick,

How are you there?

Well I hope that everything is well with you!

Is really nice to know more about you and is very interesting to communicate with you.
You sound very interesting person.

Well you probably interesting why I’m still single?

Have to say that all my friends telling me the same question.

Well if just really I havent found one yet.

But I shore I will fine my love very soon and will be happy with hem.

In the past I did had boy friend but he was not series with me because at the same time he went out with another girl friend so when I have found out cause I was very disappointed.
But now this is all in the past and I don’t recollect about them. I have got used to enjoy a life today and to plan on the future.

If really have to say that lots girls a single those days and they a still looking for right one like me.
I don’t know how is in your country but in Russia a lot of girls looking for reach men who can have a car and money but I think that this is wrong.
The most important what does the person has inside of hem like honesty, kindness and decency and true Love.

Also I know Russian girls those days searching for men from abroad threw the Internet or dating agencies and that I have decided to try it too who knows maybe will find one?
Because in Russia have to say that the life if very different and with the men those days is very difficult to fine and right one and as I far know in abroad them man more series.

I want the man who I can rely on, be in safe hands and I shell feel like protected with him.
And I shore one day it will happen.

Well now about you Derrick.
What do you really looking for? What kinds of relation do you searching for?
If really it will be really nice to hear you opinion about this so please tell me.

what kind of cuisine do you prefer? what is your favorite dish?

With impatience I locking foreword for your new mail and a photo.

With best regards,
N

Quote:
My dear friend Derrick,

It is really nice to get and read you beautiful mail again!

Every time with you new e-mails I get more interesting in our communication throw e-mails.
I’m really sorry if I can’t answered on you e-mails strait away but I never forget that a new mails is waiting for me.

Dear how is your day and how is everything with you?
Hope that everything is well!

If really I’m very glad that we have started to discuss relations between the man and the woman.
I think that is very series and interesting question and I’ll try to tell you my ideas about this.

When I studied at college my life seem to me much easier.
Well I think that at this age all people are the same they don’t think about this very seriously.
The love came unexpectedly and it was similar to a dream but when everything is finished I understood that it only whiff of a spring wind and nothing more.
Now I understand that relations between the man and the woman it not only love, tenderness and passion.
In fact we speak not about a fleeting meeting but about creation of happiness for long years.
I search only for it!
Honesty, respect, fidelity, mutual understanding, support and care about each other is a basis of strong and long relations!
I do understand that the life consists not only from beautiful days there are also gloomy days.
Of course sometimes in family there are disagreements therefore important to find the compromise and to concede each other.
Relations it is very complex problem and very greater responsibility because only on us depends that will grow from this.
It should seem to me that all in relations to be based on mutual understanding and a mutual consent.
I do hope that I didn’t repulse you from me. I’m just they whey how I’m and I do think that we have to be honest with each other from the beginning and tell the whey how it is.

Tell me you like flovers? What you favorite color?

Well I hope that could open a little for you my ideas.

I will wait for your answer with impatience, so please tell me what do you think about this?

Hope you will have a wonderful day! Please take care of your self
You N

Quote:
Hello my best friend Derrick!!!!
I hope that you are don’t mind if I shall call you my best man friend?

For me it is really nice to see your new mails, so thank you very much for it and I do think that we have to continue the same.

How was your day and how is everything at home?
Hope that everything is well!

If really I’ve heard that the life in your country is very different.
The life seems much easier because is economy and etc.

Here is much different well is getting better but very slowly.
For example in Russia like me not all the families, people have phones at home or mobiles. Access to Internet for example and with the job is quit difficult to find a good paid job.

What kind of alcohol you like? you drink russian vodka?Smile

So if really I have heard a lot about your country and that why I’ve decided to leave the Russia and I’m not hiding this form you.
Now in me there is a big desire to create family and I plan move to live to your country.
Certainly at the moment it is early to think something about like this, well I mean about us, because it is early to say or to talk about it but as I seed just telling the whey what I do think and don’t want to hid anything from you.

So hope as a seed on my previous letter that I didn’t push you back with my words that have written to you? But I just I’m telling you the way how it is.

Well I think that’s all for now.

Locking forward for you new mail.
Hope you will have a lovely day. Please take care of your self.

N

Quote:
My dear Derrick

It was so nice to hear from you again!
I start to feel that our communication throw e-mails inspires me.
Thank you fro you opinion. It gets more interesting with each new letter!

When you birthday?

Now in my plans has appeared one more task: To look if I got a new mail from my friend Derrick! And certainly write the reply Smile

Have to say, that I see that to learn about each other through mails it is really very interesting!
When I send you the mails I always thinking what it will be your answer to it.
If really it becomes a good habit and I think that it will open for us a new wayJ.

We please tell me how is everything with you, how was your day, how is work?
What have you been up to? Do you have any plans for near days?

I still doing the same job and it borrows the most part of time, how you say bit busy).

Do you know that I have told to my mom about you that I’m communicating with you and my mother is very happy for me that I’ve found a very good person like you.
She also told to all our relatives about it and now they are asking about you.
Who are you, what do you look like and etc ).

Also I have told to my girlfriends about you that we are communicating with each other and you my very good friend and certainly they a happy for me.
Please take care of your self,

Your N

Quote:
Hi my dear Derrick! I am glad to receive your letter! How is your day today? How is your
mood? I miss your letters! You should know, that I think
of you I was always honest with you.
Write me please you address and a phone number. ok? I wish to talk to you. I wish to hear your voice. I think, you want it too.
Today I have day off. And I have decided to spend it with advantage.
At the morning I went to the fitness center. It is very good club where are
there work good experts in aerobics field. I went not one, but with my friend.
I try to attend gym often. I like to look beautiful! I think, any the woman wishes to look beautiful!
After gym we with the friend have gone home then had shopping. I wished to buy boots which I have seen in shop last week. Well we went to this
shop with hope, that boots did not sold. But the heel on my shoes has broken by the road. It was very ridiculous but it was necessary come back home.
I dressed other footwear. I almost fallen when the heel has fallen off. It is necessary to carry these shoes in repair office tomorrow.
When I have got to shop, these are not that boots any more... I was upset. But I have bought a new cap! Do you like shopping? What is your f
favorite clothes? I love jeans! and you? How often you buy clothes?
I would like to learn, what is an ideal of your woman. What woman do you looking for? I want very much, you will answer this question.
It is interesting for me, what you are ready to forgive to the woman. I am ready to forgive to the partner almost any mistakes.
I am ready to accept the man such as he is. But I never will forgive betrayal!!!
Hugs to you.
N

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!
When I see your new mail my heard stat to bump!!!

Do you know that your letter made my days.

I ask you phone number and addres, why you not write?

Only having read through your new mails I’m at once become joyful and happy!
We are divided with distance but now it seems to me that it not so far in fact we can fly over it in some hours.

Now I sit in front of the computer and I think of you! I write to you the message and I imaging it as you will read it and I see pleasure on your eyes Smile I am right?
I very much love imaginations and dreams! Probably if I didn’t dream then we never would learn about each other.
I often re-read all your mails again and it seems to me that I remember each word in them! It is really surprising!
The Internet is an excellent opportunity which reduces distances and removes borders between the people! I feel very comfortably and easy with you! When I write you the letters I forget about all. I forget about my work, on house efforts, about people. I just forget about everything. I plunge into the world where in the center of attention only you and I!
I do not wish to hurry up but should tell that in me there is a dependence on you Smile It similar on an infection caused by your attention to me Smile
I never got such interesting feeling.
When I go to bed I just think about you! I can sometimes think of you in current of hour and have imaginations about us and our future.
It is not a shame to me to speak about this Smile You think of me? If really I just telling you the way how and what I think.
I understand that has passed not a lot of time and we almost do not know each other but it seems to me that we know each other for a long time and you became very close to me.

Well have to go for now, get home, have some rest and get some sleep but of cause I will think about you.
My Derrick, I wish to visit you in a dream!
Wishing you good night and a lovely dreams !!!!!!!!!

Miss you a lot.
N

Quote:
My sweet Derrick!

I madly missed by your new mail.

I think about you and our correspondence, about your words a lot!
I receive the big heat from you when you think of me and I can feel it. I don’t know but is just fill like this..
Derrick, I think of you! I think of you all the time, every minute. I feel as you near to me. As you hold me for a hand and speak with me.
You understand that this happiness to meet you! I feel these feelings to you. I start to think of as we now together.
I’m afraid to give my love and to receive instead of it roughness. As it is the worst thing, such feeling not pleasant.
I do not want it more but now I know that that all not so.
You another, you lovely, kind, gentle and sweet.
Our relations should depend on you. As it is accepted. The man all over again should show interests in desires with the woman. The man should make all over again deciding steps to creation of any relations and I hope that you agree with me.
I think, it will not be correct, If I shall take the majority of a part of the initiative in our relations. I’m the modest woman and I also need in your decision, your opinion and yours
support, attention and care.
But now I with privacy can inform you that I do not regret at all about this decision, and I am grateful the God, that I have found you!
I always have been dreaming that I’ll meet the man like you which the care of me and now I feel that we can have the big future together!
My dear I have understood that love you! It not explosion of emotions but I feel this tender feeling in depth of the heart and I shall store it while we shall not be together and we shall not find out all between us.
I hope that I have not frightened you? Please tell me, ok
It was difficult to me to write it because I hesitate very much Smile though we for a long time not children any more.
I only ask to not hasten because we shall have time to discuss all of us and make in the future because happiness similar on the butterfly which it is necessary to hold strong in hands differently will disappear.
I wish to know all your ideas on it? So please tell me all about it.
I send you the gentlest embraces.

Looking forward for you letter.

Quote:
Hi my lovely Derrick,

Today when I have opened my e-mail box, I was really nice to get an e-mail from you!
My mood became much better when I have read it. When I read your letter at me even have appeared of tear of pleasure! When I began to correspond with you I did know that you will go so far.
With each your letter I understood that I have found man which I was looking for and you are the one who I was looking and dreaming for al this time.
From yours e-mail I can see that you the person who I can’t trust and with who I can think about the future and be happy with you.
I think anything in life is so much better when you can share the moment with someone else. Sometimes just to hold the hand of that person you love can make all the worldly troubles disappear.

I this time I think about us, when we shall meet and I waited for this moment all the time!
I shall gently kiss you and I shall strong embrace you!
I can not wait I want to be closer to you. Just want to say that I love you my
I trust your each word I believe you and on this my soul aspires to see you.
I must tell about my love to you, because it is so difficult to hide a close feelings I love you, and I want to say to you it always I want to say to you, my darling, that I can't without your letters because you letters are necessary for me.Also It is pity that only our letters connect us, I really want to see you in reality. I want it very much. So what do you think about this? Please tell me.
I want to say that my mum, relatives and my best friends are very happy for us, they are all time ask about you, about you feelings to me and I’m not afraid to say about our love feelings now, because I don't want to hide my love to you my , I have found sense of my life, I love you and I miss you my darling.
I’ve never been abroad and it will be the big opening for me especially to see you.

Certainly the great pleasure and happiness for me - opportunity to find out all between us.
My darling with this words I’m going to stop to write this letter to you but I will wait for your next emails.
With my great love desire, you must know how I feel so happy myself when I read
your letters my darling
Well, I must go my dear, I will miss you, and
I want to be with you forever thinking about you my love

Quote:
Hello my sweetheart Derrick!!!!
I madly waited your answer is so grate to hear from you to read you lovely words and to know what do you think about that.

So have you thought what have told about idea concerning our meeting Smile?
I think that you have to start to do some plans about it.
Also have good news that I have spoke about vocation at work and with this won’t be any problems.
All the time I thinking of this wonderful day!
When I remain one (usually it happens in the evening before sleep) I just thinking about us about the moment when finely we are going to meat with each other.
Also I was thinking about the moment when you are going to met me at the airport. At the airport there are a lot of people who a waiting for the some body and from this crowd I’m looking for you for your eyes!
And suddenly I can see you my love holding flowers in your hands.
I understand that it you and my person the big smile lights up my eyes sparkle and there are tears of pleasure and happiness!
When I think about this moment I fill so happy about it. About the moment when I fall in your embraces and we give each other the hugs and gentlest kisses!
Have to say that It is the most wonderful moment of my dream and I scroll this moment of our meeting again and again!

Well I know that our meeting will be like this!
Well what I think that I will do?
In next few day I will find out about all this trip to you ok and when I will find out I will let you know all about it and we can talk about it ok, my love

Well I think that’s all for now,

With lots and lots of love to you

I love you my sweet man
Please take care of your self

Quote:
Hi my dearest Derrick! How you today? I just came home.
All day I thought about you. I imagine what you doing, what you think.

I left a message on your phone, you hear it? When you be home, what
time?

Every day I feel affection for you. It is a strange feeling. Every day I look forward with
great your e-mails. I reread your letters several times. Now we are far away.
But things can change. I fall asleep and wake up with thoughts of you. I feel that we need a
meeting. Dear, you know that soon I will have a vacation. and I would like to spend my
vacation with you.
my dear, I have never been abroad before. but I want to go to your country. I want go
to the travel agency tomorrow, to learn about the journey.

I know that for the arrival to your country I need a visa. But I do not know what kind of
visa do I need and what duration. I also must have a passport. I will find out about all
this tomorrow and I will write you it.
So wait my next letter, i will write you what i will find out.

Hugs and kisses.

Quote:
Hello my lovely Derrick. I hope you are well. my dear, I woke up
a fascinating mood this morning. my dear, all the day, I thought about you. I do not have enough you in my life. I can be with you only via your letters. And you also have me only in my letters to you. I guess you will agree that it's not enough. I want you in my life. And
I guess you also want me in your life. I want to be closer to
you. See your smile, hear your voice. Do you feel the same way? As I said, I was in a travel agency where i found out what I need to come to you. I wrote down everything. They told me. I need a lot of documents. But I do not expected that it is so expensive. it shocked me. here I will write that I must first of all.
My lovely, as I said, I need an international passport. It is cost $62. I also need tourist visa. Visa cost $200. Also, liability insurance, cost $47 . Insurance is necessary if something happened with me during my travel. And than I will have medical for free and get insurance. My dear, to me said that for get a visa, I should go to Moscow to embassy. Travel Agency offers a full package of services including travel to Moscow. Their work cost $170. Because they will settle me into the hotel.
If I will be going to agree with the rules of the agency, then I will need simply sign and execute a contract with them. So if i will execute a contract with a travel agency i will wait for a 10 day before my passport and visa will be ready, and when it will be ready i will get a passport and will take a visa in embassy.
My lovely, I need for all these documents $479. Lovely, it's big amount to pay it myself. I do not know what to do now. The last days I lived with only one dream - meet you. and I will be very sad if we will not meet. I'll be very happy if you can help us to meet.
my lovely, I shall finish the letter. And i want to know your ideas.
My kisses for you.

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!!

Hope you are well. I`m fine.
What you mean when ask bank information for the people? you ask my
bank inromation?

When you will home, what time? i will call you again.

Yesterday as usual I had supper with my Mum. It was very warm family
evening. I like to spend my time with my Mum. I always feel calm myself
and protected at my home. We talk about you and me.
My Mum know that I love you very much and I think as every Mother
wants that her daughter was happy. I said her that for me the main happiness
know is to be with you. She told me about her first love. It was when she was
at school, his name was Alexander. They went in one school and in one class.
It was first very gentle and romantic feelings. But one day he came to my Mum
and said that his family decided to move to another town for living.
It was a big impact for her. They wanted to escape together but at least they
decided to write letters to each other and come to see each other...
But when he had left he wrote only one letter and he never saw him any more.
It`s very ad story.
I understand that her and my situation with you now are different. But she
understand how hard to live far from man which you love.
I told her that I want to visit you, and you know that she even was not surprised!!
Because on my face she always sees how I`m grieving without you.
But she is worried how can I get to you how much money I need and if you will be
with me all time when I`ll be at your country.
I said her that you promised help me with money and you`ll meet me in the airport.
And I think when you`ll be at work I`ll help you do some work at your home
and I`ll wait you and cook a taste dinner to you!!!
Oh I so wait for this time you even can`t imagine it!!

It`s very hard for me to remember it but I want to ask you when you`ll able to
send me money? Because I need to do some documents and I think it needs time.
But if you can`t do it now please don`t think that I hurry you!! But I just think
that we should begin to do something with my documents.
Hope you`ll write me very soon!!
I so love you!!
Many kisses..

Quote:
Hello my angel Derrick!!! We with you shall be happy, together, that I am
confident it!!!
I know, that you protect me when I shall
arrive to you!!! I so am pleased, that things approach between us. We
shall soon together and we shall have happy time together. I want to
incorporate ours hearts! I so am excited about our meeting! I shall
shout for pleasure, when I shall see you for the first time. I so want
to feel your care of me. I so want to understand, that you love me. I
shall be true only for you. I want to love you. I want to arrive to you, and in
never feel more similar feelings. This fear from men sweated loved to
enter my heart the big grief. I love you, and we shall be happy
together. I was, more today cannot write than anything as I am left
for limits with happiness, and I have no not enough many words to
express it! I am very pleased, that between us there is a trust, I am
simply happy to understand, that my love trusts me. If not it I become
more confident that we shall soon meet you because the love Can
overcome any distances. Certainly there are difficulties, which
prevent to us to reunite, but we together should overcome them,
because all in ours hands. We should meet you because we cannot live
the friend without the friend, you agree with me? I soon wait for your
letter.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This k7 clip is associated with this bait

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1843490#1843490

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my loved Derrick!!!
I very much wait our meeting! I every day to imagine it
moment. I very much want it, it took place more soon.

I not have bank account can you send sum by western union or money
gram?
How are you today? In me all is good. I today have gone
In medical institution and to transfer the review. I very much
It is enough, that I completely healthy! All I, I has told to girlfriends,
that I am fast, will go to you, and they are very pleased for me. They are pleased,
that I have found love!!! I love you!!! I am very strong to love you and without you and
your letters, me it is very bad. I to demand you and in your words.
You to love me and this biggest happiness in the world. I - very much
strong to wait our meeting and to think, that it will be fast. I to
want to speak with you, a kiss of you long long to go with you in
cinema. Up to a meeting with you, my life was monotonous. I to was not present
be lucky enough with the favourite person. I to search for love, but them
researches have not ended me with it. I to receive only disappointment.
Every day I to think of a life and to see, that I of anything, to cost
in this world and to me it was very bad. But I to not want to
recollect, it was earlier. I have you, and it is more than anything it not
necessary for me. Without you and your love, my heart it will be empty
on always. I to know, that you to see it and to want me. We to similar
friend the friend and we should be together. I to wait during this moment. I shall wait for yours
letter and to trust at our meeting.
I shall wait from you the letter soon.

With love, your N

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick! I am very glad to receive your letter.

I not have bank account. Send by western union not hard, all people
use it. I not think you can trasfer money from you account in all
world.

Today it - is enough in good mood. Today to us on visiting there
has arrived my girlfriend from . She remain with us
over the weekend. She is the kindest a girlfriend on light. I very
much love my girlfriend Marina. I to her have already told about you!
She speaks, it, soon all beautiful girls will leave to live abroad.
She in general likes to joke! I have told to her, that you the good
person! Marina has told, which is very pleased for me! All so in
general well develop! All my friends only are pleased to our
attitudes! Even more I am pleased!!! I continue to read books. So
beautifully everyone writes it in books. If and in a real life there
was all also!!! All people would be happy. I now read new " LOVE of
Paradise ". Soon I shall already stop to read! Very interestingly.
With each page all becomes more interesting!!! Tell to me about the most beautiful and known places in your country? It
is very interesting to me! Soon we shall together, and I want to know
about a few fine places! I wait your letter soon!

Your N.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK, OINK!

Quote:
Hello my angel Derrick!

I glad get you mail! How you? i hope you ok!
I so miss you my love and want meet you soon!
I tell you i not have account, i ask my cousins and i give his account

Account number 4081781027
The Bank of BRANCH "URALSIB" in Samara
BIC 0436
Correspondent account 301018104
INN
KPP 63160

I love you!
N.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derick, how you? i not get you mail, you ok?
I miss you! waiting you answer.

Quote:
Hello my loved Derrick! You - one of the best people with which I
ever informed in my life.
I spend the weekend with my mum and friends.
Though we communicate through e-mail, I
believe, that it - is not a lot of from various from real a dummy a
dummy of conversation. In the past I ignored internets communications
with whom is and did not understand, that it could be so bright and is
delightful. Before the letter to you something has changed in my
opinion which has told to me to try. And now I am happy, that it took
place. And now I read your letters, they are full of emotions of a
heat and Sympathy to me. I start to understand, that my life is not
meaning without you because I love you, I think, that
during that time, that we write each other, we have very much passed
together and between us, the feeling has appeared, I think, that we
are necessary the friend the friend. I constantly think of you. You
are in my heart. I know, that I demand you very much, and it is very
pleasant for me for feeling, that you demand me also. I always think
of you, about our meeting, about our feature. Now I feel, that you -
my second half. And I want to be with you most of all on this planet.
I am lonely in this huge world, and now I have found you. I want to
inform you to this, my feelings and words after you always were
sincerely, and I always understood, that we place the big trust, that
our union would be real. Now I am confident to be relative all 100,
which I can to you to trust. And you - that the person who is
necessary for me. When I read your letter, I saw in it your sincerity
and fidelity to me. I have made your letter for me directly big
conclusion which is possible to express in three words, I LOVE YOU!!! Today fine day, but I it is sad, because we while
separately, but in ideas I is direct. I to love you and for ever in
your ideas. I wait your letter it is important for me.

Quote:
Hello my love, Derrick!!! I so am glad, that you to write to me
and that me, to find so many letters on my box. You a ray of light in
my heart. I have understood, that you are necessary for me as air and
about what I want to be with you. You imagine, that the dream today
dreamed me, it was such bright and fine: I, houses you enter into my
room, and I feel your aroma. You cautiously place me in a sofa to
unbutton to me, the dress and your soft hands start to caress my
breast softly. And our bodies merge as a whole, and you compress me so
strong, we hear, as our hearts start to beat in one rhythm. Then we
start to be borrowed love. About as I, would like that this dream,
appeared the truth! I think of all of you time. I never had it before.
I did not see you however, but I cannot live without you more, your
letters. I want to touch you to feel your heat and tenderness, I love
you, I love you!!! It is strange for me also.
But I can guarantee to you, that it is true. I love you, and the idea
concerning you does me so happy. I want to be with you so. I want to
feel you with each part of my body, I want to feel sensitive contact
of your hands to feel a smell of your body, only to know, that I only
yours and that you are mine! I - full desire, and I
want you as the person, I want to be your wife, your friend, your
assistant to soul, your beloved, and your dream. You are a person of
my dream. I searched for you all my life, and now I have found you,
and I am not going to lose you. We shall be happy together; I shall
make all with this purpose. I am strong enough to overcome all
difficulties and which are between us. There is no
barrier which can stop me. My love will overcome all difficulties on
our way. We should trust me together. I shall move ocean only to be
with you. I want to see you to study your eyes, to kiss your lips, to
touch your strong body. My love will be enough for two of us. And now
I should finish my letter, I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my love Derrick!

I am glad to receive yours the letter!
When you want i come to you?Smile
I always think of you! I think of that as we walk in park as we wake
up together, and I gently and speak kiss you as strongly I love you,
and then I go to make to you a tasty breakfast in bed! I think you will be
very glad to that that I am tasty I prepare! And very much it is
pleasant to all my friends as I prepare!
I am very strongly tired and I shall soon go home and I shall lay down to sleep!
Sometimes on work I am very much forgotten
I look out of the window and I think that where that there is you who loves
me and waits for our meeting not less than I! And it feeds my forces,
and gives me a life every day! Our hearts soon will together, and I am happy!

Also excuse me for that that I so I disturb you on of money because
I have no such sum but if I had that for a long time would arrive to you
because my love to you has no what borders, and grows every day more increasing
and more! I all pending our meeting, and our further life together!
And I represent myself it very happy future!
I every day would pray to the god that our meeting was as soon as possible because
I sometimes simply do not have forces to constrain the feelings and emotions!
It is very serious, because I would not want that you have thrown out my heart,
I have entrusted it to you, and I would not want that it broke, because
it really very much is very sick! But I am assured for you,
and I very much love you and I trust you! I know that you very good person,
and you my future husband! Therefore I trust you, and I love you so strongly!
I when did not think that I can so strongly to grow fond of you!
But now I understand that this such to love up to madness! And it very much
is pleasant to me! Because I shall be the happiest woman when I shall
see you when I shall embrace you and to a kiss! Also I shall make you the happiest
the man on light! Every day I represent you and I think of a meeting at the airport!
And our first kiss...
But in letters we cannot express all that that we feel to each other!
And I so would like be with you to see you every day to touch your person, your strong
hands! And I very much wish to be with you wash! And it is very a pity to
me that letters do not give us of an opportunity to transfer all those feelings
which we feel every day! But it is assured that soon all of us we shall understand,
and we shall be happy together!
You the biggest treasure, the most valuable gold in all my life,
you have changed much in my life, and I am glad to it because earlier I did not
like to vary from for the man, but now I am ready on much! And we should make much
when we shall be together! I love you!
And when I shall arrive to you that I shall necessarily present you a gift about
which you when you will not forget!
My dear on it is time to me to finish, and I shall wait very strongly for your letter!

I give you the most sweet kisses!
With love forever

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!

I think you want to be together for cristmas, but we cant.

I ask you when you want i come to you? when we meet?

Today dream has dreamed me,
Wonderful dream and in this dream there was you...
We in this dream, with you,
Wandered on sand, in coastal waves... Soared up in heavens, towards to the sun...... Flied above mountains and woods...
laid on a meadow in colors,
to depths of oceans fell...
and as if two stars burned in the sky,
only is much brighter... The Moon and the Sun only for us shined... One Earth to us was a little, her could, together from an orbit shift, at desire...

My lovely, gentle,dear, my the best and loved!
My tender, such native and in a life so necessary!...
Let to tell to you, that I heat of your soul,
and an asterisk of love, burning, the life lights up marvellous light!

With love

Quote:
Hello my loved Derrick!

I want meet you soon, i not want wait long time.
I am grateful to destiny and that we have got acquainted with you and soon we shall together. I worry before our meeting a little.
I expect appointment to you, I know me the present angel waits! When I shall approach to you at a meeting, and you will look at me …
For that time, that we with you are copied, I have understood that you the best person in the world. I
It is in love with your fine eyes, in your sight, in a smile, in a voice - in you such what you are. It was terrible and madly good simultaneously.
Heart fought in a breast, the soul sang, and ideas soared somewhere in clouds. I am happy, rather happy.
I could not write to you to these days, I have understood, that my heart cries, really cries, as the person with tears would cry, only those tears it
was not visible, but they were felt, felt as my soul and I understood, that I do not have not enough you, that I miss on you!
My heart happily it is in a cradle of the most gentle hands, and it likes. Likes pure, light, not exacting love. To it it is not necessary anything
except for opportunity to be together with loved. And it is necessary for me … to be together with you, to feel heat of your body, tenderness of your
hands, to feel your stupefying smell, to thaw in your embraces, to feel taste of your kisses. At me necessity to fall asleep and wake up together with
you has appeared, to caress you and to understand that to you pleasantly that I do.

" The life one. Also it would be desirable to live her so that it was not painfully hurt for aimlessly lived years ". Now I cannot present,
how I could so for a long time to live without you?! And how to live in general without you? I have very strongly got used to you,
to your eyes radiating pleasure and tenderness. Still never, before acquaintance to you, I could not feel heat and pleasure in soul only that a number
is someone who can simply sit and look at you, iron on a head or embrace, and to ask nothing, about anything to not ask. You to yourself at all do not
imagine, as far as it is good me with you!
I would like to be pleased together with you when at you all is good, to long, when something is impossible, to feel the necessary person in your life.
You - the most good, light, kind, that happened with me lately. No. Not so. Not lately, and in general in my life.
" The life is that happens with us while we plan on the future ". The love is omnipotent and boundless, its force does not depend on a season,
an epoch, technical progress … Hearts meet - and the feeling, beautiful flashes, deep and comprehensive so was and will be always …
Loved if the Sun suddenly will cease to shine - you will warm me better him. If suddenly stars will hide for the Moon - you will manage to present
me such romanticism which and did not dream them. If the Seas will spread and - we shall come up Oceans, because we TOGETHER. If on the Earth do not
remain drops of water - we shall get drunk Love Each other. Believe me, Loved, only with you Stars and Oceans smile to us the Sun. And while we together,
any elements will not separate us. Because we with you - the strongest elements from all elements. I Love you! And for this reason
I Love all around - I see the Life, I feel her Warmly and Happiness. My sun, my gentle, I Love you! " I love you not for the one who you,
and for the one who I, when I with you ".
What can I make, that it has not ended?

With love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my deaerst Derrick. I'm happy. I'm happy when I see your letters. I carefully read your letter and I guess you will not disappoint me in my hopes.
How your day was? What interesting happend? I give you account, when
you help me meet you?
Dear, as you see, I will have vacation. It would be great to spend it with you. what do you think about that?
I think nothing can replace meeting face to face. We can endlessly rewritten and have a virtual relationship. But I do not want that.
I hope you also want real relationships. I like you. Would you like i will come to meet you, will it make you happy?
What about your work, and free time? Will you find the time for me or your work will not allow you to be with me, and spend time together with me?
Kiss you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my angel Derrick!!! We with you shall be happy, together, that I am
confident it!!! If you not will help me i cant come to you.
I know, that you protect me when I shall
arrive to you!!! I so am pleased, that things approach between us. We
shall soon together and we shall have happy time together. I want to
incorporate ours hearts! I so am excited about our meeting! I shall
shout for pleasure, when I shall see you for the first time. I so want
to feel your care of me. I so want to understand, that you love me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Derrick!!!
I am very pleased, that between us there is a trust, I am
simply happy to understand, that my love trusts me. If not it I become
more confident that we shall soon meet you because the love Can
overcome any distances. Certainly there are difficulties, which
prevent to us to reunite, but we together should overcome them,
because all in ours hands. We should meet you because we cannot live
the friend without the friend, you agree with me? I soon wait for your
letter.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Derrick!!!

I very much wait our meeting, i every day to imagine it
moment. I very much want it, it took place more soon.
How are you today? In me all is good. I has told to girlfriends,
that I am fast, will go to you, and they are very pleased for me. They are pleased,
that I have found love!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick, how long we will wait meeting? Or you want just have
correspondence by mail and not meet?
You

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my love! Tell me if you not want meet me, i not will ask you help.
I tired waiting you, i not need long correspondence, i want have
relations, i hope you too...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just would not shut up so I unleashed on him.

Quote:
Why you not write me more, you not want talk or you not love me more?

Quote:
Thank you not answer me, you really not love me, you just play game
with my heart!

Do not try to play as though you are heartbroken. You were only after my money. You're a pathetic, lazy thief!

Quote:
what??? thank you game stupid man!!! i hate you, you just play game
and broken heart, fuck off!!!

The only one playing a game is you ! I'm glad I figured you out before you got my money you fucking pig.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
fuck you bitch dirty gay, you really idiot, fuxck you ass gay!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is funny Ivan! You're the one playing to be a woman. Come here and suck my dick baby boy!

Quote:
fuck you bitch, condom!!!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic