SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz's 1st Farcebook scammer (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You certainly lit a fire bud! Are you smelling a hint of a feminine touch in that love letter? I get that one often from some of my bimbos.

Fantastic work pulling him back from the dead!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I know it's stolen from the web, I can tell by the fact his english isn't sh*t anymore. Half the time I have NO IDEA what he's blathering on about! I need an english to lying lad translator for this guy Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to fake lawyer, and admits he has no intention of filling out the form. he also asks for Sabrina's phone number, yeah riigghht! First the lad:

Quote:
Thanks once aging my good brother ,
yes i am the right person PRINCE LAD and my phone number is the prover that i am the one please if any person that cliaming to be LAD let that person provide his phone number and i am in Ghana i am not In Benin,

one aging please my dear i am here to let you know aging that i have no chace to fill all the 1126 document you want me to fill ok,please evin if i want to buy all the world i dont think that this 1126 will be out ,so please i am sending you all my address and my passport i d cope,
thanks once aging and how is my lovely Sabrina,she is not happy with me help me tell her to give me her phone number or please my friend help me collect it from her and and give me so that i will call her,

yours friend,
PRINCE LAD,

Fake lawyer's response, I love him, he brings out my inner vogon:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I am sorry Mr Lad, but I am afraid your phone number doesn't prove anything at all other than you have a phone. Please remember that per your request I have tried to ring your number, but have been unsuccessful in connecting to it, which suggests to me that the phone number is either incorrect or not connected. You have been paying the bill I hope. And as for your request for Sabrina's telephone number I am sorry, but that is out of the question. it would be a breach of privacy regulations to do so, I am not going to jeopardize a staff or 15 and firm I have worked for 15 years to build up on your request. If you seriously need sabrina's number, I suspect it would be prudent for you to get it from her and not waste my time.

Mr Lad, I also remind you that your doppelganger has not only filled out the form as per the instructions printed on it, he has also sent a scanned copy of his Benin Passport. And unlike you, I have been able to ring him and speak to him personally. He does not seem to have the same problems getting through to the office you do.

I'll be frank with you Mr Lad, I like you, I really do. that said there are laws that I have to abide by, and a completed copy of Form 1126 is one of them. I am sorry, but if do not fill out Form 1126 by the close of Business on Friday, I will have no choice but to be release the inheritance to Benin Prince Lad and not you. Also I see no attachments to this email, did you forget to attach the passport ID you mentioned? If so please resend the passport, it will at the very least increase your chances if I can present it to the board on wednesday. Mr Lad, I am trying to help you, but for reasons I do not understand, you make my job that much more difficult.

Barry

While Sabrina's yet to get back to him, I couldn't resist fake lad having a go at real lad. Fake laywer "writes" to chris, who then goads real lad. First the fake lawyer's message to chris, under the subject heading of "We have received your Form 1126":

Quote:

Dear Mr Lad,

As per our request we have received your copy of Form 1126, filled out as per the instructions on the form. Ghana Mr Lad has recently admitted to us that he will not fill out Form 1126, and there fore will be ineligible to receive Ms Ditz's inheritance. However, in all fairness I must at least give him time to at least attempt to fill out Form 1126, so we have given him until the close of Business Friday afternoon PDT.

As per our discussion on the phone from yesterday, we here at have collated Ms Ditz's finances at the time of her death, which are as follows:

Commonwealth Bank account: BSB 419 Account no 6667B90. Funds as of June 1st, 2012: $415,291 (AUD)
Insurance policy (updated May 12th, 2012): in the case of death, insurance policy will be implemented. Funds of $100,000 (AUD) to be shared between Prince Lad (Ghana/Benin) & (Australia)
Lawyer fees: $12,227 (AUD)
Total funds remaining: $503,064 (AUD)

I hope you find this information helpful Mr Lad. For some reason your doppleganger in Ghana has made no such requests. I must admit, I was curious myself.

Barry

Then, under the subject heading of "You don't seem to know sh*t", I goad lad with this:

Quote:

So smallboi,

I rang the lawyer and told him I wanted to know how much my payday is going to be (well, not in those words but you get the gist). And wow, that stupid bitch really liked us didn't she! I'm gonna pay off my house with all that moni

Thanks for the payday smallboi!!!

One love,

Chris

then about 90 minutes later, Sabrina gets back, my apologies in advance to our gay friends. Under the subject heading of "Oh I have feelings for you alright, I send this back. BTW, TOTALLY NSFW:

Quote:
I feel I should find a red hot poker and shove it right up your sorry f*cking ass!!!

But your poem DID make me laugh, I dunno where you got it from, but do you REALLY wanna be the mother of my children, then I have a mate with a huge DICK you could shove up your ass to get pregnant with!

What a f*cking Gaylord you are! Are you a bottom, or a top? I bet you're a bottom, who loves to take it up the ass while looking up at the big strong man overpowering you! this poem made me laugh, for that I should be grateful. but for you killing my Aunt, I will never forgive you!

F*cker

Sabrina

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me, I have to be quick as I have a bus to catch. Lad sends this:

Quote:
HI DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING,
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION OK.HOW DO I KILL YOUR AUNTY AND WHAT DID I USE TO KILL YOUR AUNTY

Under the subject heading of "That's not a difficult question to answer f*cktard" I send him this back:

Quote:
You PROMISED to meet my aunt in that f*cking safari camp and reneged on that promise. And not just once either. She travelled half way around the world to meet you and you couldn't be arsed to travel three countries along. What a slack prick you turned out to be!

You stupid prick, you drove her to suicide! All you had to do was travel and she would have given you everything you ever wanted but no, you were too f*cking slack to get on a plane. A couple of simple emails and you could've been rich right now, but at least you're too lazy to fill out that form the lawyer's sent you. It means you won't see a goddamn cent of her money, though I will have to fight the other Lad who has filled out the form.

you used that pitiful excuse for a brain as your weapon to kill my Aunt. I have private investigators looking the legality of what you've done. if I find I can have you charged I sure as shit will. C*nt!

Sabrina

At least he didn't call the ditz her sister again Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me, though I suspect that lying lad to English translator would come in handy about now;

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT WELL HAPPEN IS THAT I WANT YOU AND YOUR AUNTY AND WHO EVER YOU CALLED YOUR SELF TO PROVE ONE THING AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL ASK ME WHAT IS THAT SO PLEASE LET ALL OF YOU CALL ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER.;LISTING MY FRIEND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT .NOTHING HAPPEN TO YOUR AUNTY OK.I GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR AUNTY TO CALL ME SINCE WHEN SHE WAS IN GERMANY TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEAR ANY OF YOU VOICE ONLY TO BE WITHING ME MAIL,THAT IS NOT THE WAY OK,

sabrina has no intention of ringing him:

Quote:
Listen you f*cking piece of shit,

I have no intention of ever hearing your f*cking voice, because I like my lunch. you can deal with my lawyer, I've launched an injunction to make sure neither one of your fucking lads don't get a cent!

You DO NOT tell me what to do f*ckstain!

I'll wait a bit before sending him the news about the new law firm Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to Sabrina. In typical lad fashion, the misogynistic prick wants to do things his way... Seems he has a copy of the will!:

Quote:
and i want to let you know that i am not going to dale with your lawyer which i have the well of my wife document here with me before she died ok,so never mind i know what i am doing,and letting you know that you dont know were i am now,i will let you know soon,

Under the subject of "Ms Sabrina has launched an injunction against you", I send him this back:

Quote:
Dear Mr lad,

It has been an extremely busy weekend here at . As you may or may not be aware, Ms Sabrina has launched an injunction to stop the will via a german Law firm , based in Urolagnia near Hamburg. We have spent all of Friday night teleconferencing with their senior Partner Joseph Goebbels in an effort to have this overturned but were unsuccessful. Ms Sabrina is determined to see this through, perhaps you might be more successful in persuading her to drop the injunction, we however were not.

What this means Mr Lad is that neither version of Lad can access the will while this injunction is in effect. The advantage for you is that this gives you more time to fill out Form 1126 while I ascertain exactly which Mr Lad I should be dealing with.

As I have mentioned Mr Lad, I like you. At my request, we at have sat an executive Board meeting to discuss your case, where it was decided that I will take on this case for you. Our fees will come out of the eventual payment. No win, no payment. That simple. I will write to your doppelganger separately, to inform him of the news. Wish us luck Mr Lad, I have dealt with before they are a most formidable team.

Barry

Seems you WILL deal with her lawyer after all, sh*thead! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to fake lawyer. Seems he doesn't have the will like he told Sabrina:

Quote:
Thanks Mr ,
your mail is well receive and noted ,
i want to let you know that ,1,i need the well that my wife wright and i what and what is there before filling any form,
and let any of you call me on my phone number,
+233<snippo>
waiting to hear from you

Fake lawyer gets back. Seems he's having none of it:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

Why is you persist in asking me to do things that are illegal? For me to send you a copy of the last will and testament, it is not only a breach of Privacy laws here in Australia, but what you are asking can only be done by a family member under the freedom of Information Act of 2004 (and even then only with a subpoena). You're best bet to get a copy of the will is to get in touch with Ms Ditz's niece Sabrina.

And again, your phone number has failed to connect in any way whatsoever. If you wish to play games, I suggest you purchase a copy of Trivial pursuit or perhaps something on an Xbox and stop wasting my time. Again our number are listed below and our receptionists are under specific instruction to connect you should you call (9am - 5pm) PDT.

Barry

ETA... I thought I'd checked but fake lad gets this six days back. Only fair I write back. First the lad:

Quote:
listing my friend go and look for job to do ok,

I send this back:

Quote:
Sorry it took so long to get back smallboi,

I just went on a holiday to the UK with a payday I got from a white yankee bitch via the Gomerbois. As for looking for a job of my own, why bother when you're gonna do all the work for me! The Injunction is a bit of a hurdle, but once it's over, i'll grab the payday like I said I would. Unlike you, I'm willing to fill out whatever crappy paperwork needs to be filled out. For $500,000 dollars, I'd do a lot worse

One love,

chris

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's been nearly two weeks (sorry, I've been enjoying my small part in the holocaust mass bait), I decide to see if this bait can be resurrected. I raid the legendary Deuzer's newspaper generator and tell him Sabrina's been arrested!:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I am sorry for not writing to you sooner, we have spent a lot of time on your case and we have had a breakthrough. After numerous complaints from us to German Officials, Sabrina has been arrested for stalking and assaulting a woman in a nightclub in Urolagnia.

I have attached a copy of a local newspaper article for your perusal, and the Victim Ms from Hamburg has agreed to join us in the fight for your inheritance. Under German Law, Ms Sabrina's injunction has been placed on hold and we have been fighting to get it overturned. we will know hopefully by tomorrow if we have been successful.

Mr Lad, I am VERY excited about this news, I do believe this may finally be coming to an end

Barry

ETA... Lad is happy to hear from me:

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry,
i am very happy to hear from you once aging,
please can you tell me what happen that make Sabrina Arrested by police what happen ,and what next now i am very happy that you are fighting for what belong to me which i promise to give you %40 out if,please i want to know were the case leave is now and please i will waiting for you call ok,
thanks once aging,
Dr.Prince Eemeka
<snippo>

Dr??? He mis-spelt his own name!!! I'd better write back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

as the article mentions, we have been complaining about her multiple calls to our main office in Elaine. Then a few weeks ago, she managed to track down my private number and intimated she would hurt my family if I continued to work for you. That brought her to the attention of Police in Urolagnia, but the thing that finally got her arrested was a wild brawl outside the on July 10th, the newspaper article was on the 12th, we lodged a formal application to overturn the injunction citing her impaired judgement. The decision on this matter will be tomorrow, hopefully in our favour. If that fails, the other firm will be able to lodge that the injunction be re-instated and we will have to wait until the appeal goes to trial in Mid August.

As for our fees, our usual 12% will be deducted before you receive payment.

Barry

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me:

Quote:

DEAR BROTHER ,
I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING OVER THERE I AM WITH YOU SO PLEASE GIVING YOU 100% THAT IF MY TRANSACTION HAS REACH LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU ACCOUNT OK,
ONE LOVE ,
YOURS FRIEND ,
LAD

Good news. Seems Sabrina's dropped the case:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I am sorry for not writing sooner, it is my fault. To be honest we have been celebrating Ms Baier's decision to drop the case. We've WON!

You might want to send me your bank account details.

Barry

Can't hurt to try for a bank account Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Your creativity is inspiring. The golden shower nightclub ? <adds another keyboard to IC's list>

coffee burns when it shoots out the nose ... damn, IC. I should know better than to have liquids around when reading one of your baits....

[edit] and since when do lads (not just G0mer) sign 'one love' ? He has offered you 100%? at least that's the way I read his previous e-mail .. sounds like he has given you carte blanche to chop him 10 ways from sunday ... [/edit]

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx Muzungu, the Golden Shower Nightclub is in my new fave town: "Urolagnia" (A love of golden showers). From now on, it'll always be a town in Germany Wink

In the meantime, scamming turd wants his cash, via western union. That simply will not do:

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry ,
how are you doing cop with your family,
your mail was well Receive and letting you know that i will give you my account information as soon as you made the first payment trough Western Union or money Gram so that tomorrow i will send my bank account information,bellow is the information you will use to send it,

RECEIVER NAME :
ADDRESS : ACCRA GHANA,
SENDER NAME ...........................................,
SENDER ADDRESS .........................................,
QUESTION / WORLD,
ANSWER / YELLOW,
AMOUNT : 7000 EURO,,
Tell +<Snippo>,

thanks once aging and waiting to hear from you soon as,
yours friend,
Mr Lad,

As I said, that simply will not do. Barry writes back, seems WU is the home of terrorists:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I am sure you are aware that it is against Australian federal law to try send Almost a million dollars (AUD) through Western union. And that includes of multiple amounts of money to the same receiver. This has been in effect since the attempted 2004 bombing of the Watsonia Army Barracks by terrorist group Gajar Ka Halwa. This aims to counter attempts at Money Laundering by illegal groups such as the one listed above. Besides that, we are a Respected business and under NO circumstances would we use western union.

Please send us your banking details soonest and I will head to the bank straight away

Barry

Gajar Ka Halwa is an Indian Curry Wink ETA... To light a fire under lad's ass, it seems fake lad has resurfaced. Barry write to real lad informing him of this:

Quote:

Dear Mr Emeka,

Your Doppelganger has gotten in touch again, claiming to be you. I have informed him that he needs to supply banking details in the same manner I informed you earlier. If this is not you, please confirm your identity

Barry

Attached is the "email" written by fake lad:

Quote:

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Prince Lad <[email protected]> wrote:Hello Mr Barry ,
how are you doing cop with your family,
your mail was well Receive and letting you know that i will give you my account information as soon as you made the first payment trough Western Union or money Gram so that tomorrow i will send my bank account information,bellow is the information you will use to send it,

RECEIVER NAME :
ADDRESS : COTONOU, BENIN
SENDER NAME:
SENDER ADDRESS ELAINE AUSTRALIA,
QUESTION / ONE?,
ANSWER / LOVE,
AMOUNT : 7000 EURO,,

thanks once aging and waiting to hear from you soon as,
yours friend,
Mr Chris,

Hopefully that'll annoy the lad somewhat Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me with a "I understand" email, then resends his WU details:

Quote:
I MA VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU MY DEAR,AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT NO MONEY CAN GO TO WESTERN UNION.SO NOW FOLLOW THE INFORMATION AND SEND ME $ 7000 SO THAT IT WILL ENABLE ME TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS COMING SOON IN MY ACCOUNT ,

INFORMATION ,<snipped, it's the same as above>

Seems lad and Barry have bigger problems. Sabrina's busted out of Prison! And it's not lurve on her mind. I spoof a threatening email from her and forward it to the lad:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I am glad to see that you understand about that infamous terrorist group. I do not see which bank you want the money sent to. The details you and your doppelganger have provided are pretty much useless, and as I told your doppleganger, I cannot do anything with these. Again please provide your banking details soonest.

Also I should make you aware that has broken out of Prison in Urolagnia and is now a wanted fugitive. I have received numerous death threats from the woman, all of which have been forwarded to Australian Authorities. I have attached a copy of a local Newspaper article about her escape for your perusal.

I have my doubts she will travel to Africa, but my advice is to extra vigilant over the next few days.

And again, please send me those banking details soonest

Barry

I also attach a fake newspaper article I made up online:

ETA... Lad gets back to me:

Quote:
Hello Mr Berry ,,

how are you doing,
i Acknowledge you mail and noted it,please follow my instruction and do as i said,
i give you information to send me 7000 $ dollar but you have not don it ,
why asking you to do that is because of my bank here can not receive that kind of money here in this country and letting you know that if the money be in my account Ghana government will be away of it so now send me the 7000 i ask you today and i will no what to do next ok,
thanks once aging,
yours friend ,
PRINCE LAD

Will get back to him after a movie, but it WILL be a slap Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few updates, as I wasn't able to login yesterday. First from lad:

Quote:
Hello Mr Berry ,,

how are you doing,
i Acknowledge you mail and noted it,please follow my instruction and do as i said,
i give you information to send me 7000 $ dollar but you have not don it ,
why asking you to do that is because of my bank here can not receive that kind of money here in this country and letting you know that if the money be in my account Ghana government will be away of it so now send me the 7000 i ask you today and i will no what to do next ok,
thanks once aging,
yours friend ,
PRINCE LAD

I write back, lad needs a bank account:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

You have no bank account??? This is the 21st Century, I find it utterly amazing that you do not have one. I remind you that it is a federal offense to do what you have requested and as I have stated more than once I am not going to put my company in Jeopardy just because you wish to use Western Union.

let me make this perfectly clear for you. I will NOT use western Union to transfer funds of any sort, in fact I will not use money wire services of any sort due to the reasons I have outlined in previous messages. If you do not have a bank account, then I suggest you get access to one.

And again, please be careful whilst Ms Sabrina is at Large. While I doubt she will make it to Africa, she has continued to make threatening and harassing emails that mention you specifically.

Lad promises to get one:

Quote:
Thank once aging,
please i want to know Total amount that the money is ,because i really know how it is before my wife Kathrin Died,so let me know Total amount is there now and i will give you Account tomorrow ok,
thanks and God bless you,
Prince Lad

And finally, bless his little cotton socks, he coughs up a piggy!!!:

Quote:
Hello Mr Berry,
this is the Bank Details bellow,

Bank Name : Agricultural Development Bank ltd Accra Ghana,
Account Name :
Branch : Nungua Accra Ghana,
Accra No : 1101000005972201,
Swift Code : Adntghac,

That all my dear Brother wait to to hear from you soon,
thanks and God bless you,
Prince Lad

I love the smell of bacon in the morning Twisted Evil

ETA... Lad sends a second email, with the bank details, which I won't bore you with. Then the greedy swine sends me an email asking for $100,000!

Quote:
please make it $50.0000 after you made another payment of $50.0000

I'll wait a day or so before reminding him about form 1126 Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your sty is getting rather full IC! I love using that BANK ONLY on them to get the pig.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the holocaust scammer has been a machine! I think he sent me a fourth account as well! Am checking into it now! But this will hurt our romance lad, I suspect it's his boss's

"You are a dead meat!"

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is what I am thinking as well. It is also why I think they like to play at giving out partial information and yelling WU when it fails to be enough. Some of those farts are rather greedy about that info. It took me almost a month to get the full info from my WTF boy.

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's just plain lazy (and not all that bright)... Time to remind him about the paperwork:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

Your request seems fine, except for one small problem. I had forgotten that you have failed to fill out form 1126! It is a requirement under Australasian Law that that form be filled out as per the instructions on it. I have attached another copy for your perusal, should you no longer have a copy. Please fill it out urgently and get back to me

Barry

For those who've forgotten form 1126 is basically all the 200 questions from the $cientology personality test! Let's see if he can be bothered this time Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, this lad is SO lazy, that not even the promise of a million dollars in $50,000 blocks will make him fill in the form:

Quote:
Listing my friend Mr Barry,
i want to let you know that i PRINCE LAD WILL NOT FILL THE FORM ,
and i will never fill it and if its only thing will hold the transaction then Forget about it

Looks like game over. But it was fun while it lasted. I DO have Muzungu the huntress's lad photos to wind him up with, but this looks like we're pretty close to the end now

ETA... Hey one last email couldn't hurt... Under the subject heading of "I'm gonna chop yo' dolla" Fake lad sends real lad this (After a quick visit to the star trek technobabble generator):

Quote:
Hello smallboi,
It seems you have done my work for me. I have been reading the email exchange between you and via the Temporal Artificial Emission software I dropped into your account and today you have confirmed that my work is almost done! Al I have to do is fillout the form in your name and send it to , and I pick up my payday! Nice one!

I'll send you photos of me getting the cash smallboi!

One Love,
Chris

Get those happy snaps ready Muzungu Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Get those happy snaps ready Muzungu

Next Wednesday, he'll have the WU & MG shots - in the meantime - all I have is the "Gomer Shirt" in town ...

(unless i can talk him into going to the WU 30 minutes away & getting some pix there in the meantime)

The WU & MG offices downtown Nairobi are huge expanses of glass - just perfect for pix of "One Love" entering the buildings (and they're side-by-side, lol) The neighboring town is a hole-in-the-wall WU office ..

But we'll have something ready for him Very Happy Let me know if you want a front-shot with the lad waving money around walking out of the WU. Not sure about the safety of taking a pic like that, LOL - but i'm sure i can get him to get some small bills to make it look like a *lot* of cash. If taken from a distance, he won't be able to tell what country the bills come from ...

I wish I had known about the "One Love" shirt when 4nderson safari'd to Kenya ... would have pushed him over the edge.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't sweat it, the pics you leant me will be fine. I think we're at the tail end here, and we DID get a bank account to close down.

Though as I think of it, we could always use Deuzer's on him, it resets every six hours regardless of how far you gotten into it Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

Ashantai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this site for a while, but I've never been moved to write a reply before.

This is quite simply the most glorious thing I have ever read. You've created a whole little soap opera here and the fact the 'Lad' doesn't get it makes it all the better.

Bravo!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx Ashanti,

I love winding these guys up, but I do appreciate a good audience, and the forum is nothing short of spectacular!

Having the back story worked out in advance has been handy, that way when lad throws a curve ball you've got somewhere to go with it. If you decide in the longer term, I strongly advise to get the back story worked out in advance, then you can bend it to any way you want.

Welcome to eater btw

In the meantime, lad gets back to fake lad with the same message twice:

Quote:

listing Mr fool i have more than what you think you and Mr Barry and planing to send to me ok,and i know who i am i don't care about the money OK,letting you know that i am not going to fill any form ok,good bye Mr money Berger

I think it's time to use the photo Muzungu leant me. I send him this under the Subject header of "Moneyberger heh heh heh": Wink

Quote:
Smallboi,

Nice to see you have a sense of humour! I was beginning to wonder. I wonder if you'll still be laughing when I chop your dollar. I can't believe you're making it this easy for me!

That's the difference between you and me. I'm willing to do the work to get the big paydays! And yours will be one of the biggest yet! Mr Barry, that's so cute! It's the little things that make the difference when it comes to scamming, that's what my time in the Gomerbois has taught me. I've attached a photo of my last payday just to remind you of why I am a Gomerboi and you are a yahoo yahoo boi!

Have fun at your shitty internet café, smallboi

One love,

Chris

I attach a picture of some money and rocks that Muzungu leant me. Thx for that btw, most appreciated. Let's see if he bites Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, a day or two back I send this to both real and fake lads:

Quote:
Dear Mr Benin Lad,

Thank you for your completion of Form 1126. The form is currently being processed in our Offices in Elaine, and once approved by the board here at , we should begin transferring money into your account within 10 working days.

Ghana Prince Lad has made his position on the matter perfectly clear and we include him here in this email solely as a professional courtesy. I do not expect to hear from him again.

However I would like to thank both of you for your understanding on this matter. It has been one of the longest transactions we here at have undertaken. It was a long and sometimes tortuous affair that I am certain I am not the only person would be happy to admit that they are glad it is all over.

Ghana Prince Lad, while Ms Sabrina has stopped writing to us, please be aware that she is still a wanted fugitive and has intimated veiled threats against you. Until she is re-apprehended, I would strongly advise you to exercise caution.

Benin, Prince Lad. We will phone you to confirm your details once the Board has approved your copy of Form 1126

Barry

Real lad sends this back:

Quote:
LISTING ONCE AGING I AM NOT GOING TO FILL ANY FORM AND IF THE BORED SAYS THAT IF I DID NOT FILL THE FORM THAT THEY WILL NOT TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME THEN ,PLEASE I AM NOT INTERESTED ANY MONEY AND FORGET ABOUT IT ,THANKS ,

Like we're surprised???:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

To be honest, I have come to expect nothing less from you. And I have written to you solely as a courtesy.

While I do like you on a personal level, professionally, you have shown yourself to be spectacularly lazy, in fact I never seen anyone to be as lazy as yourself. Benin Mr Lad has not fill;ed out the form as per instructions, but has now filled it out twice.

It has been an experience (I wouldn't say a pleasure) doing business with you. I expect all of my future correspondances to be solely with Benin Mr Lad.

Barry

Lad gets back to me:

Quote:
Thanks my dear brother,
i want to let you know that your mail was well receive and letting you know that i am not going to fill any form 1,2 my transfer did not have any business with the form ,listing if that the form will make me not to get the money then i please with you that you should forget about it,ok you have me as your good friend i want to ask you and all you colic the since this transaction started why one of you don't want to call me, raider tell to fill what do you think i am stupid or what i will like to get call from any of two times before doing any thing,and once aging i ask you how much is that ,and letting you know that the money is small to me ok,
thanks Mr Barry,
best regard,
Mr Prince Lad

One good email deserves another:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I would like to remind you that your requests are now a moot point. Despite our contact details being on the bottom of every email we have sent you, at no point in our conversations have you attempted to ring the numbers given. I have checked with all three receptionists on numerous occasions about whether you have rung in, and while all of them have received calls from your counterpart in Benin, not once have we received a phone call from you.

At your request, I have tried the phone number you have listed and have been unable to get through, not just once but seven times and counting. When I have asked for a corrected phone number to contact you on, you send the same number again. It is almost like you are trying to make fun of us Mr Lad, I know that you're not, but it certainly feels that way. You say that I consider you a fool. I would like to make my position perfectly clear. I like you on a personal level Mr Lad, I do. But this is a business and there are rules that have to be abided by. Your unwillingness to co-operate suggested to the board at the meeting this morning that you were not who you claimed to be. While at no point was there ever any suggestion that you were a fool, a moron an idiot or as dumb as a box of rocks, there was many suggestions that your unwillingness to comply with even the basic requests from our firm that you may in fact be some type of hoaxer, a view I myself do not share. I tried to point out my views with the board, but this was generally met with scorn, particularly with our Accountant .

But as I have said, it is now a moot point. Your laziness (perceived or otherwise) in this case has worked to your detriment, for the reasons outlined below:

At the Board meeting this morning, it was decided that the money would be released to Mr Lad in Benin, who has gone to great lengths to fulfill our requirements, including the fact he returned our calls, supplied us with a working phone number and even filled out Form 1126, not once , but twice. The first transfer was made at 11.32 am PDT.

It was nice working with you Mr Lad

Barry

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad definitely wants the last word. He sends this to the lawyer:

Quote:
thanks once aging,

how is your family,
look my friend i am not here to west time ok ,i need prove and this transfer you can tell me the there is transfer in the account i gave to you and with out any signal and please i need your phone number or you call me on my phone number bellow,if there is any transfer i need tracking number ok,and payment sleep
thanks my dear ,
Yours partner ,
PRINCE LAD,
+<snippo>

Barry gets back to him. Seems lad has blown his chances:

Quote:
Dear Mr lad,

Thank you for asking about my family, though I must admit that my wife has recently filed for Divorce. To answer your questions, the only phone number I will be giving you is the business number that is on the bottom of each email. I currently have a client base of about 19 cases (not including Ditz's case). If each person was to ring my personal number I would never get any sleep. So again, our hours are 9am to 5pm PDT.

As I mentioned in the last email, transfers have begun, but to your doppelganger in Benin. As such you are not privy to any paperwork that would have been available had you bothered to fill in the necessary paperwork. Since the money transfers are going to Benin Lad, ONLY Benin Lad is able to access any paperwork regarding transfers.

I hate to say it Mr Lad, but you have blown your chance of getting any money from the Baier estate.

Have you heard from Sabrina BTW? There are claims she's headed to Africa

Barry

He also writes back to fake lad:

Quote:

writing on you is wasting of my time,
i can see that money you are eating is not upto money i use to feed my Dog ok,is not up to my get man salary ok,so please stop and stop writing ok,i know you all are scammers ,
SMALL RAT IN GUY MAN , I AM SMALL BOY BUT WHAT I KNOW IN GUY MAN YOU DON'T KNOW IT OK,

I think I have a new siggy line!!! ETA... I couldn't resist winding up the lad. I wait 90 minutes and then send him this from fake lad:

Quote:
Smallboi!

Thanks for your insult, it made me laugh! Your insults mean absolutely nothing to me, and my friends in the Gomerbois also laughed out loud!

Let me explain this to you so you understand. I AM A SCAMMER, like you are. As for the others you've been dealing with, well the others just gave me my biggest payday ever! YOU work out if they're guymen like us Wink

Lad, let me let you in on something. White people are stupid, they really are, so I didn't expect anything less from them. But you, you are a guyman like me, you should have known that to get the big moni, you have to do the big work! The fact you were just too lazy allowed me to muscle in and chop your dollar.

Let me give you this piece of advice: If you want to earn ANY money from being a yahoo yahoo boi, you're going to have to learn to do what you are told, no matter how much work is involved. It's a game smallboi, you play along and you'll get the big prize. Do what the Mugu whiteys tell you (no matter how stupid it may seem), and you get to see the big paydays. You may think it's beneath you, but look at it this way: We spent the night partying with YOUR money at the Dynamic Hotel here in Benin. I picked a very hot white chick (tourists, you have to love 'em) and f*cked her like the hero I truly am. I've attached a pic from last night, see if you can spot me...

And just to ram home what you've missed out on, I've attached a pic of me at my local bank, picking up YOUR moni.

Guess what? It could have ALL been yours!

Now, let me go buy some party favours for tonight and listen to this on my new iPhone 4s while I think of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

One Love,

Chris

I attached some pictures I found on Google Images of a darkened nightclub (At the Dynamic Hotel in Benin) as well as a generic shot of a Benin based bank (that was taken back in 2007). Hopefully not specific enough to be re-used. And I couldn't resist the youtube clip (not that I even TRIED to resist). Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that mushroom cloud i see is small boi's head exploding when he got your last e-mail.

Brilliant bait.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic