SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A christmas Carol

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this one at SW over the weekend and he began writing me yesterday. Unfortunately he is a bit smarter than the average and found the post about himself. I still have him on the line though.

Quote:
Hello ,

How are you doing today? how have u been ? thanks for writing me am so happy to receive your email,it's my pleasure.Well to tell you little about myself.... I am really a sincere and honest person. Am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with m,social, romantic, passionate. smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty.I know its hard to be completely honest.but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best.

No one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am.cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others i really do care al It about others who care for me cause i am a very caring personalty my heart is so blessed and lovely..

Well i will really like to know more about you and your motives and intention's getting to know my kind of person cause my intention is to get to know you,and really do know your kind of person cause its one of my policy that every one i do meet i try to make them completely honest and happy cause i hate to make people feel bad cause i really do believe that every new should at least be given a great chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.

Well.i am really looking for who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a family with someone real..i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine. well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...

Well..this is a bit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is r and b and a habit of jazz and hip hop too..well i don't really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause that's really the best way to build up Ur's own life to care for others and get to know a lot about them but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share a lot with...

I will look forward to your email and hope full you will be able to tell me more about you and lets get to get to know each other in a honest and sincere way,And i don't mind if you can send me some of your Pictures too as well have a lovely day and take good care of yourself.

Quote:
Hello ,

Life, they say, is not a bed of roses, but I say with the right persons in one's life, life can actually be a haven for unending bliss. If I may ask, have you ever thought of having kids to cherish, who in turn encompass you at your leisure time? Have you ever dream of having that woman who makes it all complete in your life and who you can adore in return? Has it ever flashed across your mind that there is one woman who can give you a shoulder when you need something to lean on; give you an embrace when you need a hug; give you a kiss of life for a peck and angelic wings for flight when there is need for you to catch up with good fortunes?Oh! How I wish you would be that one person. Men have often than not proven to be wolves in sheep's clothing and I've gone through quite a pitiable ordeal in the hands of men. My crave is not for a man with a fleet of cars, an escalade, a posh, or some exotic collection of cars. I'm only out for someone who can truly love me, make me feel loved and treat me like a woman I am. Honesty, trust and communication are essential virtues that help build up a relationship. Hope we can get to see some of that within ourselves, with the right person in our lives, life can be rid of blue days. Yes!

How do you explain a life time filled with fun, pleasure and memorable moments? What word can qualify going to the movies with that special person, probably watching some old movies together? What else can replace traveling, going on holiday resorts, clubbing occasionally and taking a late night rest time garnished with a romantic bathe in a Jacuzzi with that loved person in one's life? All these and many more can actually replace the stress, pains, and disappointments of life with glimmers of endless hope and faith. More so, I like meeting people, I do not smoke and do not drink on occasions as well.i love listening to music,reading magazines,hunting,fishing,dancing,cooking.my favorite color is Yellow,but i also love white, red ,green and blue.my favorite food is macaroni and cheese i love cooking a lot and my favorite actor is john Travolta.Hair:Blond,Height: 5'6" Eyes: Blue, Bust:32" , Waist: 28"Hips:36,Shoe: 7 and i weigh 120 pounds.

Simple acts of profound intent aimed at putting smiles on someone's face can be linked to the strings of a violin which remain attached forever, whether or not the violin is being played. It's like the gentle, soul-soothing, currents of wind that blows along the ocean coasts tranquilizing the turbid ocean waves without disturbing the cool serenity of the atmosphere of the coast. In other words, ever before we see eye to eye (coz I know we're going to meet soon), I want you to know that your simple acts of kindness and companionship has left an indelible mark in my heart. I will never forget meeting you.I've met a thousand and one men on line who have all at different times and sundry places tried to cajole me into believing their concept of true love, but I must confess that the little or perhaps much that I've learn about you suggests to me that you are the one in a million types.Thanks for picking interest in me and I really would like to know more about you.

Quote:
Hi,

Good to hear from you again. You stun me by your response to my mails. You seem to me like the type who can offer a shoulder to lean on; because most guys tend to play down the importance of attaching a business-minded attitude to replying mails. How well are you getting on with life, work and the busy schedules of life? My parents loved me dearly being an only child, but as fate would have it I lost them . Ever since then, it's been me and my world of loneliness as the people who count most in my life have left me to this hurtful and harsh reality of "life without loved ones". I've had to give a couple of guys the chance of filling that vacuum in my life, but they've all fallen short of the standard. In any case, I would like to know more about you in these regards:

1. Favorite time of the day? -

2. Favorite season? -

3. Favorite color? -

4. Long wet kisses that last for three days or quick kisses?

5. Staying at home to watch a movie with someone or going out with someone?

6. Cooking or eating out?

7. Boxers or briefs?

8. Favorite author?

9. Do you believe in soul mates?

10. Lace or silk?

11.how do you feel about Kids?

12.Where do your beliefs in God stand?

13.What is the favorite country you have visited?

14.Which comic books do you like best?

Quote:
Well about age it means nothing to me but just a number, all i care about it the love and heart...........

He searched hmself here and I start getting accused.

Quote:
You re right ?

Who is that baby? I don't understand.

Quote:
But how did you get my address again, just kind of curious about something going on,

I had no proper answer withut asking the person he mentioned so I went with

My lady, I have no idea what to even think of this. I looked up that person and he is on a site about scam. I don't know what is happening but I think I need to just stop mailing you now. It is very strange that you think that was me after only a few mails? It makes no sense to me that a person posts and you believe it to be me.

Quote:
am just getting confused here, please this person is acting so stupid but if the person is not u am sorry about that but hw did you know that this person post on scam site ?

I searched the name baby. Most everything on that front page was that site.

Quote:
ok hun, so how was your day ?

Quote:
Can we chat on yahoo IM pls...

I do not have yahoo honey. I have only gmail
Quote:
Alright

And we appear back on track

Quote:
Hello

I'm Glad you wrote back, I do believe in being a Gentlewoman I like opening doors and pulling out chairs it makes me feel like a bit of a protector.

Here are the answers to my questions

1. Favorite time of the day?

The time between finishing the after dinner dishes and going to bed, it's the most relaxing part of the day and the best time to sit and talk.

2. Favorite season?

Fall, I love the colors it's not to hot, not to cold and I don't have allergies like I do in the spring

3. Favorite color?

Green, all shades that exist in nature. I think it's Gods favorite color too because he made so much stuff green.

4. Long wet kisses that last for three days or quick kisses?

Long wet, I've never hade one last three days but I like the ones that last so long that you need a nap to recover from it.

5. Staying at home to watch a movie with someone or going out with someone?

Tough question, I like both but if I had to chose I guess I rather be at home so that I won't have to share.

6. Cooking or eating out?

COOKING, no question. I've always done most of the cooking now I do it all. I love to cook. I love to watch my loved one enjoy something I cooked.

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers. 'Nuf said

Favorite author?

Depends on the type of book, I reed a lot.

Fantasy- Robert Jordan

Sci-fi C. J. Cherry

Fict Histories- Patrice O'Brien

War W.E.B. Griffith

Other stuff Ken Follet

9. Do you believe in soul mates?

Yes. I thought I had found mine, but now I realize that any man and any woman could be soul mates if both of them are willing to pour their entire soul into the relationship and devote themselves to it. If one partner quits or backs off the relationship suffers. It has to do with devotion and giving of ones self.

10. Lace or silk?

Silk, smooth is better no need for ruffles or lace

11. I love kids, and I think I'd like kids of my own someday.

12. I believe in God,

13.. I've only ever traveled to places in the GERMANY, SPAIN,SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, ENGLAND etc...I just love to travel really.

14. I have been a Spider-Man fan since I was a kid and he is still the best to me !

kiss and hugs

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ,

Thanks so much for the complement and understanding you are a very nice man and i will like us to start from here and see where it leads too am really interested in you am not rushing but you always storm me by your words it touches and i agree with every wrds you say to me am so much happy to meet you and i will like to meet with you some day and i believe soon lol here are some questions for you.....

Most couples argues and fight in Three major issues,

1) Money 2)Children and

3)Sex.So here are my questions;-

MONEY

How are your habits of spending money? do you establish priorities and live by them or just spend in what is required when the need arise? . do you believe in having joint bank accounts? or should each person have her/his bank account and share expenses?

CHILDREN

How do you think children should be corrected? Do you believe in punishing them when they misbehave? And if that is so, how much tolerance should be given before punishment? Again, depends on the behavior and situation. do you agree that both parents should support eachother even when one might not agree with the others decision in correcting the little ones? Disagree and discuss in private. when one of the parents does not agree with what the other parent is doing, should that disagreement be expressed right away? even in front of the children? Or should the disagreeing parent wait until only both parents are present and then express the disagreement?

SEX

What importance do you think sex has in a relationship? Do you enjoy sex as a pleasure? Or should sex be just a mean to procreate? How much sex are you willing to have and how often? Do you think that a couple should discuss about what they like and what they don't intimately? If your partner has a high sex drive and you don't how much are you willing to commit in order to balance the situation? If your partner has a low sex drive and you have a high one, what are you willing to give up to make the relationship work?

Once I receive your answers I will respond to them one by one according to what I think in these matters. I would love to read what you believe in these areas.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ,

How are your habits of spending money, do you establish priorities and live by them or just spend in what is required when the need arise? I do spend money based on my priorities, I set up a list of things that are needed and things that are just wanted. If something is needed I don't hesitate in getting it even if there is no money I would see that the need is met as soon as possible, but if it is only wanted, then I do get it only if the resources are enough and they don't compromise my other needs.

Do you believe in having joint bank accounts? or should each person have her/his bank account and share expenses? I believe that a joint bank account is good for the couple and each partner should be responsible to spend the resources wisely and live according to what is been agree as to be necessary.

How do you think children should be corrected? do you believe in punishing them when they misbehave? I think children need discipline. Love and discipline are the bases for grown, responsible adults and that starts at home with mom and dad's education. Correction (like spanking) is good as long as if the child knows why is it that he/she is getting it. I think that not matter what the age of the child is, she/he has the capacity to understand and follow simple rules of obedience. And even before a child breaks a rule, she/he must know that are consequences for what has been deemed to be a negative behavior.if that is so, how much tolerance should be given before punishment? The child needs to have the opportunity to act properly without punishment. She/he needs to have been told why a particular behavior is not acceptable and if she/he fails first the behavior should be tolerated even a second time (however a verbal warning should be given advising her/him that consequences are coming because of disobedience), but for the third time punishment should be applied. In giving three opportunities once the child has been informed of consequences, provides the chance for her/him to understand and grasp the concept of why such a behavior is not acceptable.do you agree that both parents should support each other even when one might not agree with the others decision in correcting the little ones? Yes, both parents need to be on agreement in this.when one of the parents does not agree with what the other

parent is doing, should that disagreement be expressed right away? even in front of the children? or should the disagreeing parent wait until only both parents are present and then express the disagreement?

The disagreement should not be expressed in front of the child because the child would take advantage of this and use it to bargain with one or the other parent to get her/his way out of a situation.If the disagreement is not related to the child's correction then yes, by all means, the child needs to be part of it. Because it is an excellent way of teaching them conflict resolution in a proper way. As matter of fact I grew up being part of the major decisions that my late aunt took. I had the opportunity to express my concerns and wants in a situation. At the end my late aunt chose what she thought was best for me, but I (not matter the age) had the opportunity to be heard and my opinion counted for the final result. When it comes to the child's correction though the child needs to see that both parents are supportive of each other despite the difference of opinions, this creates a sense of security and understanding of the seriousness of their behavior. So if I disagree, I would call you aside and tell you why I am in disagreement with you and we both will agree as to how to proceed next time that particular issue arise, whether it continues to be your way or if something changes base on our discussion and you handle the situation differently. I will still support you and children will see that we are looking for what we believe is best for them.

What importance do you think sex has in a relationship? It is a major component of the relationship, without understanding in this area a couple is doomed for failure. Do you enjoy sex as a pleasure? or should sex be just a mean to procreate? I believe God created sex to be enjoyed in the couple's life as part of a commitment to oneness (two becoming one). It should be enjoyed to the maximum between a woman and a man who have decided to share their lives together. It should not be promiscuous but it should be open, respected, and practiced having the partner in mind. It should be practiced to provide the maximum pleasure and joy to one's partner.

How much sex are you willing to have and how often? As far as I am concerned I can have sex three to ten times a day, as long as my partner is willing to. Once the honey moon syndrome is over it probably would fall to one to two times a day. However if I don't have it, is not the end of the world and I can live without it as well. If my partner is sick or ill or just tired and tells me I don't feel like it, even if I am dying to do it, I will put my partner's need first. I perhaps would offer a back rub or massage to help my man relax and have a beautiful rest.

Do you think that a couple should discuss about what they like and what they don't intimately? Definitively, a couple should always discuss and agree first as to what to do in bed. Whatever the decision is to practice or to avoid, it should be done with all respect and never, never do anything that will damage the integrity of the other. I have an open mind when it comes to sex and I am willing to experiment the unknown if my partners agrees to. This experimentation however must only be practice with my faithful partner. I believe the bedroom is a sanctuary for the couple and all that takes place in there should be done based on love, understanding, and mutual respect.

If your partner has a high sex drive and you don't how much are you willing to commit in order to balance the situation? I would meet my partner half way, I would be willing to give a little more and my partner should be willing to give up a bit to meet me half way. This migth help eventually to empowering me to go all the way with and meet my partner's expectations or might help my partner to give totally up and meet me at my level. The important aspect here is is the communication and understanding factors between partners.

If your partner has a low sex drive and you have a high one, what are you willing to give up to make the relationship work? The same principle applies as above. Commitment to meet the other halfway is the base for helping the other to agree to my expectations or to give up my expectations and meet my partner at her level.

My believes, i sure do believe in God and im a catholic (attend mass occasionally) not really involved with any church community for now..probably because of my location or so but i sure will love to get involved in one someday...Children, I really cant say i this is what i want now, it depends on God and what the man of my life has to offer me..wouldn't mind having about 2 or 3 would be great for me(i should be able to handle that, lol ) Smoking habit, i actually don't smoke at all I do drink socially not to stupor(could stop for my man if he doesn't like it) ..

Love thoughts,

Quote:
Hey dearie, i hope everything is okay with you over there, just kind of worried not to have heard from you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello .

Your words are so wonderful that each time i get to read your email i feel you so close to my heart and Ur words means a lot to me and i cherish every word you speak cause your words are so sincere and its of the truth and i believe in all u say and Ur true feelings to me and i do sincerely do love and cherish all your words and feelings towards me. you have really changed me with the beauty of Ur words and the truth of your heart and i am not scared of your love. i am confident and ready to share every moment and time with you cause i have vowed to love you forever and ever till death do us part,cause your love for me is unconditional and its so true..this is the first time i am experiencing true feelings and sincere emotions..

Your words are like the air i breath in each they that helps me to survive I will not stop loving you cause our love is now one and we will grow older in each others arms loving each other to the fullest and to the greatest height. my love for you is going to be what u will ever wanted in your life and u will be so happy each day u get to see the smile on my face cause each day i get to see you i will put a big smile on your face..cause u are my man and my true love. i am going to make you so happy that u cant let me go away from your life..and i wont even leave cause i have no reason to stop loving you..its only death that can do both of us path and i know with the truth of love in our heart is will help us to grow older in love in each others heart...i am so in love with you that each time i get to imagine your looks i just smile and my heart sings for you..

Marriage is all i have waited for and now i have found it and i wont loose it cause marriage is all about the truth of love and the joining of 2 heart. our heart now has become one and nothing on earth can separate both of us from each other. not even humans. our words are not enough for us to show the feelings of the love inside of us. i will just wait for that day to meet you in person and show you how loving i am towards you.cause Ur love for me has great happiness in my heart and my love for you has made you so happy that each day u get to imagine me Ur heart gets closer to mine..i have borough Ur heart closer to mine to a level that u will never think of turning back,no matter what happens we will both face the rhythm of life and love together.

my feelings are been created through the truth of your heart and it made me open up the true feelings and the truth of my love to you..no every human has the truth of love in them but cause we are both sincere and honest about our feelings it has made us know how lovely we are to each other May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one anther's lips and may out love merge together to become one. our love and our heart and our feelings are now one no one will take me away from you. not even nature of life will take me away from you. i am so addicted to your love and i am so attracted to your heart and i will never stop loving you and making you happy cause u have made me a completely different person and i have made u realize the truth of Ur real personality and i know u are so happy about it. if my words ain't truth u wouldn't have been able to show me the truth of love..but cause my feelings and motives towards you are so true and real it has really given you the perfect courage to show all Ur true feelings to me and i am so happy that u took a great chance loving me and i know the world will be so happy to see us together.

Marriage may be made in heaven, but the maintenance must be done on earth and two hearts that have been merged is marriage; two souls that have been merged is fate I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land I want to be there for you to fight your battle for you and win it for you. i want to be there for you when u needed me and i want to always be there loving you completely. you are my fiancee and i am Ur true wife and no one will take me away from you..i will say to the world that no one will take me away from you cause you are my life right now and u will be my light that shines my darkness..i cant wait for that day i will be in your arms loving you but i know that will come to pass soon and with time we will accomplish our goals together soon.

Marriage is a fragile thread that binds us together, so handle it with care Marriage is like a fine wine, as it ages it just gets better. Look at all the good times and leave behind the bad, for there are more wonders you will find in each, as time passes by. The easiest part of marriage is falling in love and walking down the aisle. The most difficult part of marriage is 10 years later when the problems have ensued and issues have come about and you still find love.

Marriage is not about the beginning, marriage is about the process and still being able to love through all things. For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend, for filling my life with joy and loving me without end, I do love u so much Love is not perfect. Rather, a feeling full of problems and hardships. But it is through these problems and hardships that we know that love can survive and endure anything, and shall endure forever. Love is when two people join together and make each other better people for having the other in their life. The grass is not greener on the other side, you just have to water your own.

What is Marriage? It is the mixture of communication, patience, love, sharing, praying and smiles to create happiness and prosperity. I sincerely believe in you and Ur love for me will never end till death do us part cause i will continue to love you and care for you and make u happy...i do love you so so much and i will make it up to you meeting you in person but i don't know when..i just imagine how its going to be but i don't know when..i am so desperate to meet you in person and i know i will surely make it to you i mean to your home loving you with all my heart Have a full filled day and i await your next reply cause it brings me closer each day and night i get to imagine how lovely and sincere u are love and care from

Your's

Quote:
Thank you for writing me my lovely King am so pleased to read your email, how was your day at work yesterday ?And what are your plans for today ? I just attached some picture of me but i dont know if you would like them .. email me back as soon as you receive them..

Quote:
Oh babe how i wish am there to assist you with anything in the house heheheh i love doing the house work though... Babe am so pleased you liked my picture that much, do you have any more picture which yu can share with me, also am sorry babe we won't be able to communicate for a while because i just got alert so i need to pay the bills, i wont be able to get into the net as well if i dont.. Babe i hope you gonna take good care of your self for me and i wil keep supporting you with prayers

Quote:
Hello baby, i just had to go down to the library to write you now, i just cant stop exchanging email with you dear and also dont want to loose contact, what are you doing for today, i just had to quickly run in other to get some paper works done, hope you could help me out with the internet bill cause i dont want to loose contact and please dont forget to send me the pictures

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey ,

You such a caring loving man, i knw you dont know about the internet bill babe i never intend to ask you for this but i have no choice than cause i dont want to loose contact with you babe, i live with my friend shelly here and she has been the one taking good care of me so i dont want to keep putting on my problems on her neck.. If not what my ex did to me babe i won't have been going through all this hard time but am so thankful to God that am alive to have met a caring loving man like you... Babe my friend works at a store where they have westernunion and she said she could help me get it picked up as soon as you get it, here's the information you will need to get it sent to below

Babe you will have to write me back with tthe number which will be given to you by westernunion and the senders information alright so i can quickly get the bills paid,i suppose to give you my account details but it has been frozen for now due to what my ex did to me, its a long story but we will talk about that when we can okay.. Babe i dont know how much you will send to your , she doenst mind getting some new undies if you dont mind that or dont you want your to look sweet always ?? the bills which i need to pay is 300...

I will wait for your reply because am still at the library waiting..

Looky what I found!

Quote:
Alright babe here's account number to send it to okay.. So tell me what did you eat today ? Will you be sending it today so i can get it asap because i will be leaving the library anytime from now babe.... How much are you sending and i hope you gonna let me buy some new panties lol... I wil send you more picture when i pay for the internet alright..

<snipped and going to SW for possible intervention>

Make sure you take good care of yourself for me alright...

Quote:
Honey .... its left for you to decide on how much you will give your Love to use for shopping alright, i cant tell you a particular amount, you re a man so you should know how to treat your woman Huh... I like surprises anyway so i will wait and see how much you gonna send... Babe you still havent tell me what you eat today..

Quote:
Honey i thougt i told you my size already, babe how am i sure you will know my exact type which i will like most ? why cant you let me get that one here myself lol because you re a man and you won't know what i would love...Here are my sizes again Bust:32" , Waist: 28"Hips:36,Shoe: 7

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey ,

How is your day going with you and how is your health... just trying to drop a short note to know how you feeling...

Quote:
Oh babe.. am starting to get worried about you, please did you reach the doctor yet and what did he say ? please write me back to know what going on okay am in the library right now... Dont worry am praying so hard for you okay i know God will surely Heal you ...

Quote:
Babe am not happy about your condition as of now, but i dont know why you dont listen to your doctor, babe please always listen to them cause they know more than we do when it comes to treating someone...Honey am a the library right now just came to write you.. did you get the fund sent yet so i could be able to write you from home ?

Quote:
I understand hun, but that me for you, am always worried about who i care for when ever they are sick or something..... What did you eat today ? Babe about the account i think maybe you should call your accountant ..... Where are you at the moment and what have you been doing all day

Quote:
Honey am not enjoying the weekend because am worried about you and also am worried because am not over there to look after you.. Am happy to read from you and as well happy you could still work at least...

Cellphone - web store
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hope you could help me out with the internet bill

Quote:
Babe i dont know how much you will send to your xxxxx , she doenst mind getting some new undies if you dont mind that or dont you want your xxxxx to look sweet always ?? the bills which i need to pay is 300...
I will wait for your reply because am still at the library waiting..

I hope they made her comfy for the weekend.

Time Warner is 29.95. Century Link is 19.95 (in her market). But HER isp is $300/month? She's shackin' with a friend, her ex got her accounts frozen, she wants you to pay her internet ($300?) - and her biggest problem is ..

new panties. <shaking head>

What was her question about prioritizing expenses? I think i'd send that back to her, lol - along with her response.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She seems to forget a lot of details along the way. Her profile says Ohio,

Quote:
Dear ,

It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to Florida myself!

Your darling,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Babe am so happy you are feeling better alittle bit.. How is your sunday going with you over there

Quote:
Babe am so sorry i was unable to write you yesterday it was just that i had a busy day, How are you doing today ? i just have to quickly look for where to write you this early morning to know how you feeling.. write me back as soon as you receive this mail... Miss ya

Quote:
Babe am happy to hear from you, you're such a very understanding caring loving man, I love everything about you. Babe what will you now do about this man who do help you fix things ? Babe good that you're trying to take at least something light&soft because have beeen so worried about your throat. Please write me back.

Quote:
How are you doing , i hope everything is okay with you over there, i never heard from you back since yesterday?

Quote:
Hello babe,

I have been so worried about you babe, have been thing maybe anything serious might have happened to you, babe please make sure you take all the medicine they prescribe for you my love. And make sure you eat well so you could gain your weight back. Please write me back as soon as possible to know how everything is going with you overthere.

Miss you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello dear,

Quote:
Good afternoon to you, am so sorry i didnt write you back very early babe, you know am out of internet i just have to go down to the library before i can email you,babe we've been checking the acount but nothing inside yet, did you acountant did get it sent yet or what ?

Am happy you're responding to treatment, please keep taking the medicine as the doctor prescribe for you to take them.. i hope you can eat well now babe ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby
We are all fine thank to the grace of God , and how are you also doing , family is very fine and everything is moving on just perfectly well , just that i miss company , i mean a mans company ..

Well baby ,so how is your health now , just get well soon and we will talk about my preparation to join you dear , i had a long talk with mum .. and guess what she said ..and i quote ** baby if you don't get your man some one else will do cos he leaves alone ** baby i hope you are not going to do that because , its been a long time i have been single not for any reason , i believe my self that am a nice woman and i could get any man out there anytime i want , but the fact was the fact that am single doesn't mean i should be in a rush to get any man that come my way , that was what kept me single all this while .. but when i first contacted you within 3 or 4 mails i just realized your were just different from other men .. baby i have given my heart to you like i known you for ages.. please don't break my heart and love me like i love you ..

Hmmm

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey dear,

How are you doing today ? Is good you write me babe, Have been here praying for you to get well soon, you need to do what the doctor asked you to do, please try to eat so you could gain your weight back.....Babe i hope you taking your medicine if not please always try to do so you could get recovered as soon as possible..

Babe about the bank issue there's nothing in the account and i dont know why you cant call the banker or maybe you go down to the bank adn do that yourself... I told you before that the fastest and easiest way is www.westernunion.com there its safe and fast to send and receive money....

Babe so when next do you have doctor appointment ?

Quote:
Good morning my lovely, how is your day going with you and how is your health now, i hope everything is in order nw... email me to know what going on

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So good to hear from you, how was your night and how is your day going with you over there, am so happy that you are recovering little by little.. Well i just asked you to email me back so i can know how your health is..... What have you been eating ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i do understand all what you are going through and i myself have been praying hard for you here, i know God will hill you soon...Please dont give up..

Quote:
I am an angel sent from God above. So, when you're sad and feeling down and don't know what to do, just remember that I care for you and love you too

Quote:
babe everything is going to be alright okay... i won't stop praying for you.. Babe i just have to come down to the library to write you and am going through alot of stress to do this.. I keep checking the account and nothing seems to be there, what going on about it ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh mylove are you filling now hope you are getting better now miss you much mylove I love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
babe so how did it goes with you and the other doctor ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
babe am very worried about health as of now, I was thinking of coming ovr to you there or what do you think ? and also there's no money in the account

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What can the love in my soul be compared to another wonderful soul which is so far and yet so close of my self? What can this symbiosis between two souls can be? What can love be when you feel you cannot sleep at night, that every drop of dew becomes a crystal in your heart, when every breeze of wind has magical meanings? What can love be when you feel that you want nothing more in this world that to be with the soul you love? But what can love be in other transcendental realities? What about our souls? Are our souls a waterfall, a true Niagara or a smile, a flirt of an angel? Are our souls a mere mood of a fairy or a lightening in a summer rain? Our souls could be all of this and much more. But what really happens in that transcendental reality when we feel we are truly in love, that we love so much that it hurts? That the air in the room is unbreathable, that the sentimental, spiritual or physical distances kill us? What happens when dawn find us
sadder than ever, looking for an excuse or an argument for the person we love so much, our Great Love? What are all thses? What are the looks lost in the desert horizons of unfulfilment or those in the eyes that deeply loose each other in the others inside the souls?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
good to hear that the boy had a nice time celebrating her birthday party.. yes it the same details I sent to you. how is your health now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has become very lazy of late.

Quote:
am happy you getting better little by little, what are your plans for today ?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic