SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hope Solo - Bad Timing by a Very Dim Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Within days after unflattering stories about US Womens Olympic/World Cup goalkeeper Hope Solo appear in the media* I hear from her.

Quote:
To: hope solo [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:43 AM
Subject: My Dear, please reply me as urgent

My Dear,
I am Mss Hope Solo, from Republic of Guinea. please and please do not be embarsed, i am seeking your attention of help. I would like to transfer my inheritance to you account is because of socio-political situation in my country. I would like to invest my inheritance in your country and to able me come over to your country to stay with you for the rest of my life before the elections this year in my country Guinea. If you are interested in purchasing this proposal please contact me as soon as possible so that we can begin the procurement process. I am anxiously waiting for your response,

Thanks

Mis Hope Solo

*Like a failed drug test and a drunk TV appearance.

I am so excited to hear from a sports star.

Quote:
Hope, I am very surprised to hear from you! To what do I owe the honor of your correspondence?

I read in the news yesterday where you failed a drug test. Does this mean you will not be able to play on the Olympic team. I certainly hope not. You were terrific in the World Cup.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

At this point the lad changed his/her name.

Quote:
Thanks for your message to me. am also surprised on your message please i want you to ready my message very will am Hope Solomon from Guinea Conakry i have never been in world cup are you putting me in a place of another person please ready my message very will and get back to me am waiting for your message.
Thanks
Miss Hope Solomon

Me:

Quote:
Hope, Your return address said Hope Solo. I guess it never occurred to me that somebody in your family shortened your last name, but it makes sense. I guess Solo does sound a bit contrived, kind of like Napoleon Solo from the old Man From UNCLE series. But it is logical that Solomon could be shortened to Solo. Was that meant to get around anti-Semitic discrimination? A lot of Jewish performers had to change their names in the early twentieth century for that reason.

Some say you threw your coach under the bus after the Beijing games. Do you have any comment on that?

It was very good to hear from you again. I sure hope you get to stay on the national team. We need the best goalkeeper we have.

Lad is befuddled.
Quote:

Thanks for your message to me. am also surprised on your message you i sending to me am not a goalkeeper where do you see that am from Guinea Conakry africa can you ready the first message i send to you please i need your help am not a goalkeeper where do you see that i you ready to help me or not please stop this your goalkeeper message. me am waiting for your message.
Thanks
Miss Hope Solomon

She needs help.

Quote:
Hope, has all of the alcohol caused you forget things, especially your job as a goalkeeper for the Seattle Sounders? And do you really need to publicize your trysts during the Olympics? Concentrate on your game and winning another gold, OK. And then you show up drunk on TV. Its all right here: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/gold-medalist-hope-solo-reveals-olympics-secret/story?id=16768779

Lad frustration sets in.

Quote:
you i just a joker

But I don't want to end it now.

Quote:
Hope, did I say something funny? What makes you think I told a joke?

And s/he is back, but woefully off script.

Quote:
i have never be in world cup before am only asking for your help all you are telling me is about world cup i have told you am from Guinea Conakry Africa all you i telling is hope world cup can you see your joke

If anybody wants a conversation with Hope Solo s/he is at hope solo [email protected]. Remove spaces before and after 'solo.'

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
able me come over to your country to stay with you for the rest of my life

I guess Ms.Solo never saw the ad that warned, "Email and merlot don't mix!"

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also baiting a Mis$ H0pe Solo but it is about an inheritance

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started up with the fragrant Miss Solo on [email protected] in Mid July but the acct is now closed..

So I just re-tried on
Quote:
hope solo [email protected]

Closed also Sad

She did manage to give me her bank details, so I contacted a certain Mr. Mamadou Moustapha Fall, but he has been most un-banker like.

Quote:
Attn: Tally-Ho

We write to acknowledge your entire message to our bank.

This message is to inform you if you do not have anything to say please do not contact our bank again.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Mamadou Moustapha Fall

Charming. Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I am dealing with the same banker. I could introduce you as my partner or evil bank director

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email address returned as duff Sad

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Some say you threw your coach under the bus after the Beijing games. Do you have any comment on that?

She should've commented on that :lol

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
^^ I am dealing with the same banker. I could introduce you as my partner or evil bank director

Thanks! Appreciate the offer. Smile

My character is a retired Squadron Leader ; talks a bit like Biggles
Quote:
Jolly good show, Old Man, eh, what?, you understand?

That sort of thing.
Waffles a bit as well..
He's played for laughs so I'm not sure if he fits with your bait, but if you're OK with him, and can squeeze him in (probably not as an evil bank director, though!), that'd be cool.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
My character is a retired Squadron Leader ; talks a bit like Biggles
Quote:
Jolly good show, Old Man, eh, what?, you understand?

That sort of thing.

Fraid I don't understand your banter there, squiffy. Could you type it slower?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:

So I just re-tried on
Quote:
hope solo [email protected]

Closed also Sad

I sent her an email to that address to that address about four hours ago and it hasn't bounced yet. But she does not respond. I don't think she likes me anymore. Crying or Very sad

PS: did you remove the spaces before and after "solo?"

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
PS: did you remove the spaces before and after "solo?"

Quote:
to: Squadron Leader (rtd)
date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM
subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled

Yes Wink

@yastreb
Fraid I don't understand your banter there, squiffy. Could you type it slower?

Type slower?
Can't think why I should do that Old Chap.
Always typed at this speed, you understand.
Causes confusion among the Enemy, you see
Wizard wheeze, what?
Works well with those foreign types from South of Dover
Excitable chappies, I find.
Just as they think they've got away, I pop up on their six all guns blazing
Send 'em down in flames
Serve 'em right too.
Bloody Johnny Foreigners.
See you back at the Mess for a spot of G&T, Old Boy
Tally Ho!

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just re-checked. Last email had this address with no bounce.

[email protected]

Still no response, though.

Sad

Sand Timer Father Frank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic