SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorted Embarassed

Ta

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
Dr H Humbert
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all.

Very long time lurker, and i've finally decided to join in the fun. I spent a couple of hours this evening signing guestbooks and have already had three replies Laughing

I decided to choose my name and the details i give my new friends (all fake obviously) so that alarm bells should ring for anyone who is not a greedy scamming b*****d. I guess some will twig but from what i've read on here over the years i bet it wont be many and will provide me with a few cheap giggles Very Happy

I'm not sure quite how i'm going to proceed with my baits but for now i'll take it slow and see what develops, i'll post up any good ones in the right forum hopefully quite soon Very Happy
exton zulu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.
Just now getting into this awesome site and awesome sport. Currently baiting Rose Williams and wanting so much to get my percentage of her inheritance that her dead father has left her.Our friend Rose, so I find out has several romance and other scams on the go, but this one will do me.Traced her to her real name including her Facebook page but leaving that for a reverse bait I'm working on. Sent her off today some really good fake Western Union paid receipts along with a MonyGram form with an Australian bank theme to it all so having a laugh thinking she should be on the way to Western Union to claim her $10,000 I promised her. Poor girl! Who would send someone fake MCTN numbers to give a girl the run-around?
Anyway having fun with her.
Will post details soon.

And they are Few.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater exton zulu and Dr H Humbert

Read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Imus_Naile
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey ya'll

Been a while since I have been on. Just saying I am back to baiting after a few years off.

BTW I still have that painting I bought from Shiver! It's the bar scene from tails of the painted breast.

Here is the bad boy still up on my wall..

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to support 419eater.com! Donate today!</a>
necronox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

Necronox is here Smile

Been lurking for some time and have enjoyed the Letter archive (pure comedy GOLD).

In the past I just mostly replied once to scammer emails and made fun of them for them believing that people are still falling for this "90s" trick... and asking them for pictures of their penis... which of course stopped the conversation dead in its tracks Smile

But recently I was wondering "how far could I go and "play" with these lowlifes?"... started informing me on these punks and stumbled upon your site... which is a real blast Smile

I am in the process of creating some alter egos right now and background stories for them and their "companies". Will get back to you guys after all is set up.

I will go to the mentor program to get some advice before starting my counterscams Smile I have some joly good ideas for these suckers and for your entertainment Smile My main goal is to get them to travel a lot and have them get a tattoo... they deserve it and when they are on the road, they are less likely to scam others while travelling.

Hope I will be succesfull and be a good entertainer Smile
Cheers,

Lamentations 4:19
Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.
Arthur Pendragon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I must confess I feel a bit inadequate after reading some of the scambaiting tales on this site.

While I was able to waste almost 2 weeks of a scammer's time, I didn't really accomplish much. I'm a big South Park fan, so my ultimate goal was to get him to a large airport to shout out "Oh Long Johnson!" but I failed.

He seemed rather insistent on not going to any airport, even his local one. Has anyone else run into this? Anyway, he seemed to catch on to me pretty fast once I started making excuses for not sending the wire transfer. I'll post the story and emails shortly.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more stories and getting to know all of you!

Arthur Pendragon
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, folks - new and not so new Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Trapper Dee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I don't know if I am capable of baiting but will be reading most forum topics before I attempt my first one, seems intimidating but will eventually hope to succeed.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Don't worry if he didn't go to the airport - at least you wasted some of his time. I've had lads expecting me to appear at his airport, thus wasting his time at the airport when I don't arrive. I've also gotten their websites and bank accounts shut down, which costs them money.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Clark Gable
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...from Hollywood.

Lots of experience with boiler-room operatives, thought I might have some fun with the "lads".

Great to read some of these highly amusing stories.

Clark

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi From New Zealand I joined April 2010 and never got into the baiting. I'm back for another go after receiving an email from some banker in Canada offering some sort of fund channelling investment scam. so I've signed onto the "CMP" and await for the fun and games to begin!
Cheers Dick T.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all.

@Imus_Naile Tell me more about that painting, how much will you pay me to take that monstrosity off your hands?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Selling something on craigslist and threatened him with a triggered gamma ray bomb if payment wasn't received and he still wants me to ship and gave me a phone number!!!!

Nice distraction. I am surprised he emailed back after I said I could detonate a gamma bomb if he didn't pay once I shipped the item...

Otherwise, I'm a student who should be studying and wish I could go punch this guy in the crotch....
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JWLuiza! Welcome to the thunderdome. Read the stickies and bait safe.

If your lad on craigslist has ANY of your real life information...drop contact and move on. There are many, many more to play with that you can bait safely.

Have fun and sign up for a Mentor....they're free. Read here..

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COAvbDK2S5s

I am a computer enthusiast and I mess in IT security. This is a logical progression to practice social engineering legitimately while doing the world some good.

verify1st
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a very entertaining 2 hour train commute, so thanks for that. (Entertaining for me, not so entertaining for victims of course!)

I have an interest in website identity and data mining. My co-founder and I have a database of 150 million TLDs and their relationships to each other.

I'll lurk around and see if I can contribute any data in the Fake Sites section/s. Not sure that I'm up for the complexity of actual baiting! Although very tempted to have a go..... will think on that a bit more and see if I can pluck up courage....
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater, verify1st and Joker
Read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Biznass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

noob here, love this site

Is there a Hall of fame for some of the best scams from beginning to end?
humanpower419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone.

I created this account a very long time ago, but I did not have any free time until recently.

I would certainly appreciate your advices and knowledge.

Sincerely,
humanpower419
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all,

One of the best investments you can make into the baiting world is to sign up for mentor, which you can do at the sign up panel in Help, Hints and Tips. There are currently 20 openings, so there is no waiting and the mentors are FREE!

Also to get a background for Eater and baiter workings, read the FAQs, Stickies, Eater U, the guidelines at the start of each thread topic and a particular good one about reading what to do until you hear from your mentor. Reading the suggested material will give you information on how we post, what is not allowed in baiting on Eater,etc.

Also make sure you are baiting safely -- no RL details on your email accounts, etc. There are a few forums on Eater that are not behind log ins and anything in those areas are searchable by google, etc.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, another new starter but long-time-lurker. I think I must have bust something inside from laughing so hard at the antics of you people - naughty, but hilarious!

Anyway, I have been forwarded an email from someone else which has all the hallmarks of a 419 'letter', so I am wondering what to do next.

I am tempted at the thought of being a mentee, but my RL will tend to get in the way - damn this 'earning an honest living' nonsense. Will that be an issue for either mentors or scammers?

Cheers,

Claus
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Be honest with your mentor about your time constraints. Also, a number of us have RL stuff that comes up and cannot necessarily get back to a lad....that's OK. You can always use RL in your baits -- sorry I could not get back to you because (insert name) was in the hospital, had to travel for work, inter alia.

Many of us practice one email/one comment or question per day to a lad and we don't email them on weekends.

I have ignored a couple lads for a couple months and find when I come back to them they continue from where we left off.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ILikeItSpooky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another newbie...have been getting these emails for ages now and was happy to find this site! going to do a lot of reading first. Hi everyone anyway! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic