SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mary, Mary, why you bugging?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lovely Mary, this is d from 4ppl. I apologize for this short mail but I have to make sure I did this right.

With hope!

Quote:
Hello
How you doing? and hope everything is moving fine over there so this more about me and i will like you to tell me more about you also so we can start things out over there and i will also like you to tell me more about you also so i will not like to hang around the bush like monkey i will quickly go straight to my point.Well its quite unfortunate that i am presently in Nigeria right now ,but i am going to be back very soon because i only have few more time to spend here ,i am only waiting for my certificate which will be available a while from now . i am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into,so let me tell more personal about myself.. Well i am 29 years I have seen a lot,i am Originally from Florida but Moved to Seattle WA not quite Long ago.Am a graduate in Banking/finance but i am basically here in Nigeria since i lost my parent and am here with my grandma she is the one that is taking care of me Hope That doesn't bother you??. .i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best over all quality is just simply my personality.. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child.My Parent are from Florida..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos He's always there for me.I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy girl.i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all i just want you to know is that i am a young lady who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right man who wins my heart

i am looking for passionate,Loyal,Caring,Honest,Open minded,Humble,Fun to be
with,Easy going,Loving,Trustworthy and God Fearing man who is ready to love,Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with him and stay with him if thing workout between Us.i want a man that i can Live not a man that i can't live with,a man that is willing to start new thing

Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have
had. It doesn't have to be the most just one. Oh and maybe some info on
yourself as well. Bye for now.

EDIT: He gets my typical blah blah blah.

Quote:
On Tue, 4/10/12, DHello,
How are you doing?I am Glad to hear back from you and I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
Cool What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady wth a an>ny Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?
25)Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?
M

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,
What a Good responds, You sounds Great and I will like to keep talking to you in other to know more about this stuffs... here are My Answers also Just to follow up each other and know more about each other...
1) How Old are you? I am 28 years Old
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry himself like the king he is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with.
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive WoMan,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthfull..I seek for a true and Serious relattionship that will last forever..You r so Handsome....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal!
lo,4)What interest you Most?Wow..I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the man I Love with My Heart!!
5)What type of Guy are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?Student
7)What do you for fun?I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and Fishing
Cool What are your turn on and Turn off?My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthfull,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I dont like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious..
9)Can you Love this Guyy? Yeah Definiatly I will Love Him till the end of my Life..
10)Would you hit your Guy wth any Reasons?I will never Hit my Guy and I will never Hurt His Feelings. I will never Argue with Him. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better.
11)Do you have a Kids?Nope I dont have a Kids But I wish to have some in the Future.
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?Yeah
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?2 or 3
14)Why are you single?Been single for about 2 years back.I am single cos I havent meet the right man and I Just broke Up with my Man
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?Being Single is the Most Dullest thing I ever Seen
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?Distance does not matter to me,Everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotioners and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most.
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?I am not Looking for someone like that in My Life.
18)What is Love to you?Love is Not About finding the right person but creating the right relationship and also Love is the Good thing in Life..
19)How do you treat your Woman?I treat Him with Respect,Care,Honor Him and I treat Him Like a King
20)Do you Have faith?Yeah I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible.
21)Are you religion?Yeah
22)What Church do you attend to?I do attend to Catholic Church
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?Yeah, Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?I dont Like Liar, I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing,Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Soroundings
25)Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?My Best Food is Pizza and My Favourite Movies is Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue.
I Hope I have answered all the Questions and I wil Love to Answer Any One you ask me with Honesty and trust. Please Be Honest with me and Never Let me Down.
I cant wait to hear back from you..
Your Sweet Baby Gurll
Mary

Quote:
Good morning lovely Mary! I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for answering those questions for me. It seems that we may have a couple of things we need to work on though. I see that you are very religious and I am not at all. There is no way I could ever match any biblical person. I may have some of those characteristics but I am not perfect.

I also see that you don't want online sex, which is fine, I'm not here for that either. I do think we need to discuss our desires and habits though.

I hope you won't be upset with me now but I am only trying to be honest with you!

Derrick

Quote:
Hello Darling..
How are you doing today?How is Work and your health?Thanks, I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome..I consider myself a gentle person...I treat men with respect and i do Love to take them Out. i will like to let u know that i agree with all u have said cos friendship first and Relationship Start So we can Have Much in comon, cos i dont want to Lose a man Like you. you are so georgeous and Handsome, but i dont count that as a Big deal cos all i base Upon is Love,Trust, Faith and Hamourny.Without that, relationship is Nothing and i had to leave life on my own..doing wat i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthfull to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to succes..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow...and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it .Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendlly,romantic,and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. i will like to tell you that i will do anything to make u Happy since we have Know more about each other and have Much in comon and i know something corresponding will come out of it..Hope to hear from you soon..
Mary

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Darling..
Have been thinking alot about you..I can't Sleep without you and since have Find you I have Change in my outlook and My Life have been Change with The Feelings you Share with me..Do you Trust Me with your Heart??Do you have Faith??..Trust is a strong word..A meaning broken in two..This word is formed around one letter..the letter which is “u”For you are the one I love,The one I live for And if you remain by my side.The u becomes an “us”For “us” means no other love And only me and u And from this day forth.I promise us Forever I’ll us I’ll be true. True to our relationship In hope it will never “rust” For you are the one The one I love The only one I can “trust” Trust in me and you will find..Unbridled love of the purest kind Believe in me and you will see here’s nobody else but you and me.Trust in me, I won’t let you down.The one I want, you, I have found.Believe in me, don’t drift apart..There is only you in my heart.Trust in me and my word....Don’t take to heart the things you heard..Believe in us, our honesty, our trust...Who cares about expensive things?It seems like everyone but me.I don't need a man to flash cash in my face...I don't need your gifts, to feel good about me.All I need is a hug in the morning, and a tender kiss goodnight.All I need to know is that you love me, and everything's alright...Why is it all about the money, when it should be about love?
All that matters is what money can't buy!All matters to me is Trust,Faith and Feelings.I want to be young at heart forever,the way I feel when i'm with you.I wanted to mean something to somebody,and now I know I do!I want to change a mans life..I want to be the best wife that I could ever be...I want what money can't buy...And you're the only one I want to be with me

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i would really like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopeful we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.Can I Trust You With My Heart?I've found a new love full of passion Which has come to make me blind When I found a special someone In a love that's hard to find. You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me. You've combined fantasy with reality Even though we're miles apart,But what I really need to know Can I trust you with my heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can you handle my fears I bestow? Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart, Without you breaking it on me? My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender, To be held in your tender hands And mended back together. But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer . . . Can I trust you with my heart?and How do you think we can meet???I cant wait to hear back from you... Take Care.
Mary

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning lovely Mary! I really want to know about you also. I could promise you a lot of things but I'm not sure that you would believe it. Whether you trust me enough to share your heart, mind and soul to my tender embrace is something you will have to decide. We've both been hurt in the past but it seems you are still letting that keep you from me. Hopefully you will come to trust in me at some time and start telling me things.

Derrick

Quote:
Hello Darling...
Thank you for writing back.how are you Doing today..I really enjoy reading your mail thanks alot..I would like to continue this with you...You have qualities in a Man that I would treasure and yes I would love to have a meal with you. I want you to Just name the time and the place.
Communication as you know is very important to me.. First in getting to know one another this is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make ourself look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person. I have lived now for a awhile and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accepted myself for who I am am. I always try to be a good person to myself and others. I perfer people who are nice, kind, respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others or think they are I do not like. I want to find a Man who respects him self. A man who takes care of himself mentally, spirituallly and physcially. I want a Man who is willing to work hard at our relationship. Someone who will contribute to improving and helping us grow together and as a family. While we are able he needs to and wants to work hard (like I will) to have nice things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in order to enjoy ourselves. We must be the example for our child in raising a family and he must be the man I will love forever. There is so much more I could tell you but I will end here. I only hope you can understand where I am coming from. Again, speaking of age - I am at a point in my life - where I do not want to play games. I have opened myself to you and would like to know more about you and see other pictures of you. I have seen the ones on your profile so please send me a new recent picture of yourself. And finally one last thing with regard to age - there is an age difference between us - so I will just come out and ask you - how do you view and feel about that our age difference? Please tell more about when we can meet and what plans you may have for the future. I hope to hear from you soon. Take Care
Mary

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning lovely Mary! I hope your day is great there. It looks like I'm in for storms and tornadoes again today. I'll have to keep an eye on the weather channel and make sure none of my workers get hurt.

My plan is to make you my Queen and to raise a family with you. You will never have to worry about me sitting around doing nothing. Between my work here and the farm I will always have to take care of things. I will work just as hard at our marriage as I do with my job.

I am sorry that I only that one picture of me on this computer. This is a work computer so I try not to keep much personal stuff on here.

Derrick

It's a good thing her doctor should have an account so I can pay him.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
I am writing this mail with sad mood, because i want to know that i was hit by a bike man on way coming from school and i was injured in leg,hand and head. Babe im in the hospital right now and the doctor ask me to pay 650$ due to my condition because it's very critical and he said i need deposit some money so that treating can be carry on, My Love im begging to try and help me with the money because you know i don't have any one except you Derrick so please and please don't let me die and i will be very gratefully honey if you can make the money send to me i will look forward to read from you soon...

Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, I am sad to read this. It makes me cry to think of you being hurt. I wish I were there to kiss you and make sure you are all right. Did they catch the guy that did this to you? I'd like to punch that person in the mouth!

If you will ask the doctor for his bank information I can get it sent to him. I noticed that you said this was a deposit. Does that mean this will cost more?

Kisses!
Your husband!
Derrick

Quote:
Hello babe, nice to read from you, i am very happy that you have real feelings for me and i will like you to send the money to the doctor information given now and this is the doctor information to send the money to Receivers Name....James Donald
Receivers Address...101 Airport Road
City....Ikeja
State....Lagos
Zip code...23401
Country....Nigeria
And get back to me with the Details as given below..
MTCN(Ten Digit Control Number):
Sender's Name and Address:
Text Question and Answer:
Amount Sent:
Hun i want you to make use of this Text Question and answer..
Question......... My Favorite Color
Answer........... Blue
i will like you to send the money as soon as as possible babe

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning baby! How are you feeling today? Honey that does not look like any bank information and I'm not about to send money through the mail to that man. As soon as I get that information I will pass that to my banker and get him paid.

Love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:
Hello Honey , Thanks so much for getting back to me, i will like you to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer cos the doctor has stop treating cos i havent pay him and i want you you to send the money today to the doctor western union information i gave to you in my last mail and i will be looking forward to get the money here cos am not feeling any better here at all babe..... I love you so much and i cant stop thinking about you in my life cos you mean alot to me.....

Name....James Donald
Receivers Address...101 Airport Road
City....Ikeja
State....Lagos
Zip code...23401
Country....Nigeria
And get back to me with the Details as given below..
MTCN(Ten Digit Control Number):
Sender's Name and Address:
Text Question and Answer:
Amount Sent:
Hun i want you to make use of this Text Question and answer..
Question......... My Favorite Color
Answer........... Blue
i will like you to send the money as soon as as possible babe

I love you so much My Husband
Derrick........

EDIT: I ignored the repeat and just got this.

Quote:
Honey where are you now because the doctor has stop treating me due to the nature of my parent, Babe i want you to try and make the money send as soon as possible i love you Derrick

I'm having none of that!

Quote:
Good morning baby doll! How are you feeling today? I am here but I'm getting mad at this doctor. There is no way I am sending him money through that kind of place. He is a doctor, he has a bank account and that is the only way I can get him the money. He needs to stop this nonsense. If something happens to you I am going to hunt him down and tap dance on his lips!

He is putting his pocketbook ahead of your health and welfare. I despise people like that!

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:
Honey that is the only way he can get the money and i want you to try and make the money sent if you really love me and you don't want me to die i love you..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby I am getting more irate as this goes on. There is not a doctor on this planet that is paid by that means. He will give me his bank information or he will not be paid. I'm not having any more of this Union nonsense.

Derrick

These are about 20 minutes apart. Someone is begging for the lockdown.

Quote:
Honey if you can't make the money sent through western union that's means you will lose me and i will die because that's the fastest way to get the money here and i will be happy if you can make the money sent right away because my condition is getting worse and i don't want to die please save my soul my husband i love you so much

Quote:
Babe i want you to know that am in a very critical condition now and that is the only one you can get the money send to the doctor here..... I want you to know that the doctor has stop treating me cos i have not pay for anything... Babe if you dont want me to die now i will like you send the money soon cos this is my last opportunity to be alive babe... try and and make the money send to the information given to you if you rweally love me babe..

Something prevented me from getting to SS so someone has to fill forms.

Quote:
Against my better judgement, I have made the money available online. I got a mail from them saying that he needs to fill these forms before they will complete the transfer.

I love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling how are you doing and how was Ur night ? it's good and lovely to read back from yo, darling you don't need anything to fill again when you get to the Western Union Outlet Store Just pick a form and fill it with all the information i mailed to you and get back to me with the information giving you after sending the money that all i will need here to get the money here, i believe you really understand me i will be looking forward to read back from you Sweetie....

Love you so much

Quote:
Honey you are the one that will fill the form and make the money send because i have been suffering alot here and i want you to try and make the money send through western union money transfer with the information i mailed to you my love i love you Derrick

Quote:
Honey what are you doing right now talk to me, please do what i ask you to do i don't want to die..

Quote:
Baby, they mailed those forms to me and said the doctor had to fill those out. Please ask him to get that done so you can get better!

I love you honey!
Derrick

Quote:
Honey i want you to know that you need to go to the nearest bank and ask for western union money transfer because you need to make the money sent today, Sweetie my condition is getting worse everyday because they have stop treating me and please don't let me die my husband you know you are the only one that i have to help me out and i want you to get back to me when you get the is mail I love you Derrick

Quote:
Honey, I am at work and cannot leave to do this. I can only do this online. That doctor needs to stop this nonsense and either give me his bank information or fill those forms.

I love you!
Derrick

I get this flurry within minutes of each other.

Quote:
Honey i do understand you and i know you can do it online, Babe all you need to do is go to westernunion.com

and then go to send money online and fill the form im begging you please my love don't let me die get back to immediately you get my mail

Quote:
Honey where are you now and what are you doing?

Quote:
Honey what are you doing right now talk to me, please do what i ask you to do i don't want to die..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, that is where I went to and they sent me those forms for him. He is the problem here. He needs to stop this delaying or I am going to get very irate with him.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Yes honey that is the form you yourself need to fill so that the money can be transferred and can't you see ontop of the form that they wrote senders information and i want you to fill the form and make the money now and get back to me with the western union 10digit number i will be glad if you can make the money sent now I love you more and more for understanding me Derrick...

Quote:
Honey are you filling the form now?

Quote:
Honey, please read and understand what I am saying here. The doctor has to fill those out. Not me! They sent those to me and told me to send them to him to fill out.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Can you go to western union store when you get off from work because you need to fill the form ok..

Quote:
Baby, do you understand that I won't be off of work for at least 3 more weeks, possibly 4? Please stop arguing with me about this and tell him to get it done before I get very irate!

I Love You
Derrick

My lazy boy is thick in the head!

Quote:
Honey this is how to fill the form online
Senders name..... Your full name
Country........ your country
Amount....... The amount send
The secret question will be requested for...... Make use of the question and answer given to you babe...... And the make use of the doctor information given to you to fill the remaining form and the you will be given the Ten digit number which you will send to me to get the money here babe..... Open the western union now and text me question that are ask from you and i will text you back how to fill it..

I love you so much Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick your wife is dieing over please try and make the money or you can send some one to help you to send it through western union money transfer because your wife is in critical condition i will be glad if you can make the money send...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got sick of arguing about the same thing over and again so I ignored him.

Quote:
Honey why are you not mailing me, I hope all is well with me and i want you to know that i been treated my the doctor and he asked me to pay him his money

Quote:
Good morning baby! I am glad that he finally helped you and you are better now. I stopped mailing because we were basically saying the same things back and forth and I don't want to argue with you.

If that doctor wants to be paid he will do as I asked before. Please do not try to argue with me about this or I will just end this here. I love you but I won't argue about this.

I love you baby!

Looks incomplete to me

Quote:
Baby i want you to know that the money is now 2650$ because i had to a surgery so that i can be better, My love the doctor gave me this Bank Account and i want you to make the money sent right now i will be very glad if you can make it sent my love i have been thinking about you i thought you don't love me any more now that you reply my mail you make me so happy, Baby i can't wait to be there with you soon I Love you Derrick
This is the account number information
Name of the bank: stanbic ibtc
Acoount Name:Onasanya Olanrewaju Akorede
Account:0000xxxx00

Honey get back to me when you get this mail

Your Wife Mary Derrick

Quote:
Honey I have forwarded that to my banker but I am not sure there is enough information there. Maybe I just don't understand other countries but this looks to need at least a routing number or something so that it gets to him. I'll see what he says.

I have never lost my love for you. It was just pointless to continue that argument. As you can see there was never a need for any of that. He could have given me this before.

I love you baby!

Quote:
I'm very happy to read back from you sweetheart, I hope you told your banker that is going to send the money to Nigeria, Sweetie i will love you forever till the rest of my life i can't wait to meet you I love you Derrick

He does not like that I don't give him my full attention.

Quote:
Where are you my love..

Quote:
Honey, I'm at work as always. What's going on? I'm just waiting to hear from the banker.

I love you!

Quote:
Okay my love i missed you so much and i want you to get back to me as soon as the banker get to you, I want you to know that you are the only one that i have in my heart and i promise not to let you down and hurt you my love, You are my heart and my soul i love you so much more my husband i can't wait to be there with you..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been very impatient.

Quote:
My love what is going on and where are you now? I do missed you so much i can't wait to be there with you soon, I love you so much with all my heart Derrick

Quote:
Baby what are you doing, I hope all is well with you because i have not hear from you and i think the banker has make the money because the doctor is disturbing me, Sweetheart i can't just stop thinking about you i do love you more and more Derrick..

I think he sent this by mistake.

Quote:
Yes give me your email so that i can send you my pics and get to know know you more better or you can email at my private email [email protected] i will look forward to read from you soon..

Quote:
Baby i hope all is well with you, What is going on there with you because i have not hear from you since yesterday and i don't know what is going Baby, I missed you i'm worried about you i do care about you i do love you so much more and i can't wait to be there with you soon...

Your Wife
Mary Derrick

Quote:
Derrick my love have you transfer the money to the account i gave you because the doctor is disturbing me and I will be glad if can make the money sent Baby, I want you to get back to me when you get this mail and i will look forward to read from you soon...

I love You
Mary Derrick

Quote:
Honey, I told you I sent that to the banker. He will get it done when he gets to it. Tell that doctor he would have been paid long ago if he hadn't done all this nonsense.

I love you Baby!

Quote:
Okay my love, how are you doing and where are you? I hope all is well with you and i think he will make the money sent today. Honey i want you to call the banker to know what is going on with him my love. Get asap

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Quote:
Honey what's going with you, I really missed you so much i can't wait to be there with you and i don't know the reason why that you don't bother to email me at all Baby, Are you mad at me or you have meet the right woman for you because i do love you more and more with all my heart. Get back asap when you get this mail...

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, I am trying to get all my reports typed in. I am not mad at you. I love you but I still have to get these done so the company men get get their reports done and they can go home for the weekend.

I love you Baby!

Quote:
Okay my love i'm happy to read from you soon, I love you more and more

Quote:
Baby i'm here thinking about you i do missed you so much i can't wait to be there with you, sweetheart i want you to call the banker so that you can know what's going on with him because the doctor keeping disturbing me so try and make the money sent asap i will be glad if you can make the money send today...

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Quote:
Good Morning Baby
How are you doing and How was your night? I hope all is well with you Baby. Sweetheart i really missed you so much i do think about you i can't wait to be there with you soon.. What is going on Baby because i have not hear from you since yesterday my love, I want you to get back to me when you get this mail i will look forward to read from you soon..

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Baby! How are you today? Same old thing here today. Honey I gave that information to the banker and he will get to it when he has time. I will not pester him about this. That doctor can wait.

Now we need to talk about getting you here. What do we need to do on this? I would love to have you here and I need to know how to make that happen.

I love you baby!

Quote:
Honey i do missed you so much i can't wait to meet you in person... I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Please don't share my love with anyone because you mean the world to me i can't do anything without you Baby..I Love You Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, you know you are my lady. I will never stop loving you. We will have you here soon!

I love you!

Quote:
Baby i'm very happy to read from you. Honey have you ask the banker maybe he has transferred the money because the doctor keep disturbing and i don't want him to disgrace me you know he did a great favor and i don't want us to disapoint him. Sweetheart get back to me immediately you get this mail so that i can know what is going on....

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again honey! I have not heard from the banker yet on this and I am not going to pester him about it. This is all the doctors fault for being a fool and running up the bill. He will get paid but he will wait for it and he better stop bothering you about it.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Honey i'm happy to read from you, Baby when are you coming back home from work? I have been here thinking about you i do missed you so much i can't wait to be there with you soon.. Sweetheart all i want you to do is just make sure he make the money sent before the end of this week so that i can tell you how we are going to meet because i can't saying now until the doctor paid honey and i will be very glad if the banker make the money transferred i love you more and more, It's only death that will separate us..
Get back to me when you get this mail ...

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. B, I may have another to send your direction here.

Quote:
Good morning sweetheart! I will not be coming home from work for at least 2-3 weeks. I don't leave until the job is done honey. Please stop with this constant money issue. That man will get his money when it gets there and I am sick of this being all that you talk about.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Okay My love, How is work? I hope all is well with you, I missed you i can't just stop thinking about you i wish am there with you and i can't wait to be there with you soon.. You mean the world to me i want to spend the rest of my life with you i love you with all my heart...

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love! How is your day? It looks like I may be a bit busy here today. I have to order more chemicals and more cotton seed hulls. We are getting into some zones now where we could lose circulation and we can't let that get away from us. It's a pain but not if we are ready for it.

I love you Baby!
Derrick

Quote:
I Love You!!

Okay honey, I'm happy to read from you. Baby i really missed you so much i know that very soon we will be together because am tired of this online dating stuff and i want you to try and make things work out fast so that i can be there with you my love... I want you to know that you are the only one that i have in my heart and i don't want share your love with any one and i don't want you to share my love with any one too... I want you for the rest of my life and i need you in my life forever i can't just stop thinking about you i do care about you and i will never stop loving you my husband...

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was feeling about today with a short where are you? All of the pets that I am keeping on the hook got this message today.

Quote:
Baby doll, this week has been horrible. I had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital Monday afternoon. It became impossible for me to breathe and I know why now. I have been at Mercy since then getting that cut away. They found that lump is cancer and I will still have more to do. The doctor is waiting for the lab to confirm the type of cancer then we will decide how to battle it.

Until yesterday I couldn't even speak. They changed the trach tube yesterday so i can speak now by plugging the hole in my neck. This thing is nasty looking and it stinks from all of the phlegm and blood that I have been coughing up. I am afraid but I have to try all possible to kill this cancer. I also have OCPD and Emphysema. This has been a real bad week.

Love
Derrick

Quote:
Baby i'm very sad to hear this from you because i do care about you and i wish am there to take care of you.. Baby i want you to have faith that you will get better very soon, How was your health and im writing this mail with bad mood.. Get back to me when you get this mail so that i can know what is going on with you my love i love you so much and i can't wait to be there with you soon..

I Love You More
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, which part of this is not clear to you? I'm not sure I understand what you meant there. If you are talking about the thing in my neck it looks like this http://humanbodydisease.com/tracheostomy-270.html

Love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Honey i do understand you, I pray you get better soon and i wish am there with you Baby, I hope all is well i missed you i do care about you i love you and i can't wait any more to be there with you soon

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the necro here. He came crawling back to me 5 days ago.

Quote:
Good Morning Honey, Where have you been and where are you now? I have been here worried about you i hope all is well with you... I really missed you so much and i do think about you i wish am there with you so that i can take care of you my husband.. I have been struggle to get back to the state but no way out that's why i decided to contact you to know what's going on with you please make sure you get back to me when you get this mail

I Love You
Mary Derrick

Quote:
I'm so happy to read from you my love, I have been here thinking about you i hope all is well with you because i have promised you that i will never date any man except you that's why am still here waiting for you and i hope you are alright now sweetie...
Sweetheart are you still at work or home because i have missed you so much i do care about you i do think about you every day i do love you more and more and you are always on my mind i want you forever in my life Derrick and i hope you still love me too...
I Love You So Much My Husband

Your Lovely Wife
Mary Derrick

Goood day my lovely Mary! Of course I still love you baby. That has never changed and never will. I have really missed yu my love and am glad that you still love me also. I have gone through our mails several times lately trying to figure out if I had done something wrong. I was so worried that I had upset you baby. I am glad to see that it did not occur as I could find nothing bad in those mails.

I love you baby!

Quote:
Thanks for the mail, I'm glad to hear that you still love me and i do love you too my love, Sweetheart i want you to know that i have been to jail because of the hospital bill and the doctor said i need to pay him money before i can leave me, I need to pay 2,750$ my love, Honey you are the only one that i have that can save me from this problem i will be glad if you can try and make the money send tomorrow through western union money transfer so that i can pay the doctor is money back and i will be on my way to you in the state my love..

This is the information to send the money too and i want you to send it through western union money transfer..
Name:Mary Smith
Address:7 Anifowoshe Street
City:Shomolu
State:Lagos
Zipcode:23401
Txt Question:Who Cares
Answer:Derrick My Love

I will be glad if you can make the money send to me so that you can show me how much you love and you want me to me there with you my king i promise never to hurt or cheat in anyway, I will be there fro you in good and bad time i love you so much my lovely husband

I Love You Always
Mary Derrick

Good morning my lovely queen! I hope all is well with you today. Honey why is that doctor not giving me his proper account information and we are right bacdk to this union nonsense again. You already know that I will need the forms I mailed you the last time filled out entirely. There is no way around it. Please fill the forms out if you want me to post the money. I will not post it again and argue for days about forms. We already have them and they have to be done. This whole mess makes me wonder just how shady that doctor really is. I have never seen such from a person that wanted to be paid.

I love you baby!

Again with the partial info

Quote:
Baby i really understand you my love, I have already gave you the bank account details before you get sick but don't transferred the money to it, Sweetheart this is the bank account again and i want you to try and make it send as soon as you get the bank account details so that i can be on my way to you my love....Are you still at work or home because i really missed you so much i can't wait to be there with you soon i love you so much with all my heart..

Name Of Bank:Stanbic Ibtc Of Nigeria
Account Name:Onasanya Olanrewaju Akorede
Account Number:0000596100
Bank Branch:Shomolu

My Love i want you to try and transfer the money as soon as possible so that i can pay the doctor off and the amount is 3000$, Baby do you know about Moneygram money transfer i think that will be faster my king i really missed you so much you are always my mind i can't just stop thinking about you i do love you more and more with all my heart.

You Lovely Angel
Mary Derrick

I may need a new banker. It seems mine never can get the money through using their info.

Hello again my sweet Mary! Baby, that is the same information that did not work before. It is incomplete. My banker needs all of the information not just what he has given. Pease ask him to stop playing. I need every bit of the details. If he doesn't know what those are, he needs to go ask his banker how to do that.

I love you my bride!

Quote:
Baby you know am in Nigeria and that is the only thing the banker need or you can tell you banker to send you all the details he needed and when are you going to make the money transferred because i can't wait to be there with you my love i really missed you so much i do love you more and more.... Baby do you know moneygram money transfer and where are you now?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he has added to the previous mail

Quote:
Baby you know am in Nigeria and that is the only thing the banker need or you can tell you banker to send you all the details he needed and when are you going to make the money transferred because i can't wait to be there with you my love i really missed you so much i do love you more and more.... Baby do you know moneygram money transfer and where are you now?Sweetheart i want you to give me your SSN okay

Baby, you can know my SSN when you get here. I will not send it this way. It is useles to you anyway. Baby, he needs to give me all of the information and please stop arguing with me about it. It is not your concern how I pay him so please stop arguing for him. I am not going to ask my bank what he needs. He needs to get off of his ignorant, lazy ass and go find out at his bank! I absolutel;y refuse to use anything other than a bank now that I know he is playing about it. Now he has no alternative but to find out the complete information.

I love you baby!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still stuck on stupid!

Quote:
Baby i want you to know that if you love me if you will give me your SSN, I really missed you so much i can't wait to be there with you soon, My Love i want you to send me the SSN in the next mail so that i can be there with you sweetheart.. I love you so much more...

I Love You Always

Good morning my love! Baby, please do not try that if you love me you would do stupid things stuff with me. My SSN is not necessary for you to get here. If you loved me you would not be asking such things. You would be getting on that doctor about those numbers I need to get him paid.

ETA:

Quote:
Baby i want you to know that the doctor said if you can't send it through western union or money gram he don't know what to again and i want you to go to walmart store and ask for moneygram or western union ok if you love me

Hello again baby doll! I am seeing no point in this continuous arguing over the way he is to be paid. The arrogant, ignorant, lazy little fucker will get the information I need to pay it or he gets nothing. There will be no money grab or western union ever. If you loved me you would never ask me to do that.

Please stop siding with that asshole baby! He is an idiot!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic