SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Posting Question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an on going Bait that I will, in the near future, post on this site but I am not sure where to put it. It definitely fits into the Pictures category (Small Teaser?) but also might qualify as a completed Bait as well. My preference is to not publish a completed Bait as it is somewhat discombobulated and the majority of the correspondence will be somewhat of a bore to all. In addition to that, you might find out how much of a sick and twisted individual that I really am! The Photographs themselves are in a word many. The subject matter is rather disturbing although I do not intend to post the majority of them. Seriously the Lad Produces and keeps producing for some reason. Love conquers all!!

I digress! Would it be satisfactory if I were to begin this Posting in the Pictures Forum and simply add to it as I see fit?

Suggestions, Comments, etc???

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Would it be satisfactory if I were to begin this Posting in the Pictures Forum and simply add to it as I see fit?

I would go with either Published or Helps/Tips - if you are still baiting your lad, the latter is the place to go, since it is behind a log in.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I am still Baiting him/them but see the end in sight (I have thought that before though). I guess I'm asking if and when it's over where should it go?

Most people dont know what the heck I'm talking about most of the time....Please bear with me.

In reality I am looking for your preference.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When it is over, put it in Published.

If posting while it is ongoing, put it in Scambaiting Helps and Tips.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It ain't over till it's over, and usually you should wait several weeks in case the lad waits to contact you (perhaps he was on safari). The main exception is a time-limited bait such as a conference scam. That you can publish as soon as the scheduled end of the conference. If you'd like to share while it's ongoing, please do post in Hints and Tips!

If the picture is one that vics or potvics are likely to get, such as the certificate that Gordon Clark owns some trunk boxes, post it in Scamwarners, along with a searchable description. Be sure to fakemark it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the advice. My Lad does use Google quite a bit so I will play it as safe as possible. I am trying to organize this schlock into something readable so that it is presentable to the forum. I'm not sure how long it will take me to put it all together with a long vacation in the very near future...Yes my employment affords me the time to Bait (just don't tell anyone).

I should be able to get a couple more weeks out the Lad since he has 'invested' heavily into my business. If he ever finds out that he has been duped I am sure he will go nuts (I know I would).

The photographs, other than the odd taken off the net shot, are all originals sent by the Lad. Most of these, I will not post as they break the rule here and truthfully I don't want to see most of them myself. You will get to see some real gems nevertheless.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic