SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HITLAD! Donkakiller / Clement Joshua

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him since BattleHawk's chop either. Poor Katie, selling her body on the street for nothing... Crying or Very sad

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is a shame. I'm hoping maybe I've finally shamed this lad enough to force him to find legitimate employment. Smile

next victim wrote:
That is an awesome chop! Laughing

*takes a bow*
Thank you, thank you... Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've heard from him...

Character #1 has received
Quote:
HAHAHAHHA DEATH MEN DON,T TALK OKAY
from Don Kaka

Character#2 received:
Quote:
Hello , take things easy okay, we are still on it okay,
someone else have the password to my box. can you be sending message
to this email : [email protected]

Sounds a panicky lad Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he thinks I've hacked his account?
Ah ha ha ha ha ha... Laughing

PM coming your way. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

First site kill
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard from him as well. Very Happy

Katie wrote:
what the hell is going on????did u get the money i sent u or not????? this is bullshit, i fucking had sex with some ugly old man just to pay u and now u just fucking disapear and dont even tell me if ur still gonna kill me or not!!!!

Clement Joshua wrote:
i did not get any money from you okay, so be ready to die now

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bort, PM sent to you as well.

My, but I do love causing this lad some pain. Smile

First site kill
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, I didn't get a really good one, all I got was this:

Quote:
Hello for your information i am not here to exchange words with you
okay, so better be serious or die

At least he finally replied. I was beginning to think I lost him. I think it's about time to hit him up for yet another bank account. Twisted Evil

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems I have our lad's attention...
Joseph wrote:
What have i really done to you brother? well i am sorry okay, how will
you feel if you where in my shoes,

And I also see where llamedos just fired another of my missives off.

My, my. Whatever shall I do with him? Twisted Evil

First site kill
Wickomard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol i told him that i paid one of his men that contacted me from his old email address godsentjoshua and he got very angry! He thinks someone stole his old email address lol
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, if you get to the point where you get bored with him or things are moving slowly, let me know. I love causing this particular lad pain. Smile

First site kill
Wickomard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's very stupid, he just replied me with his wu details in venice, italy (agyapong anita), another death treat and the picture of an airsoft gun Oo
Maybe he wants to play airsoft with me...

I ALREADY PAID YOU, LOL
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have determined that he ain't right bright, so your assessment is spot-on.

If you really want to piss him off, tell him you discovered the money was picked up in Cameroon... Laughing

First site kill
Wickomard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol okay ahahah
I want to make him mad
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Assasin wrote:
What have i really done to you brother? well i am sorry okay, how will
you feel if you where in my shoes,

Bahaha, that has to be the most sedate response to a dolla chopper I've ever read. Laughing

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I laughed loud and long when I read that, too. Laughing He's convinced I have him by the warm and fuzzies...

First site kill
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like things are going to get a whole lot worse for Katie before they get any better... Sad

Katie wrote:
BUT I SENT THE MONEY I SWEAR!!!!! pls i sent the money i sent all the money i had just like u asked and i had to fuck a smelly old man amd guzzle doen his semen to get it!!!! Why are u doing this to me why why WHYY IVE DONE EVERYTHING UVE ASKED WHY ARE U STILL DOIMG THIS TO ME WHYYYYYY?????!!!"!!!!

Clement Joshua wrote:
i did not get any money i swear okay. hope they have paid you this month salary? i want you to send me money rite away for me to live you.

Katie wrote:
wait if u havent received the money WHO DID????? i went to the western unions to get it back and resend it to u and they said it had already been picked up and was gone WHAT IS HAPPENING AREU TELLING ME I SOLD MY BODY FOR NOTHING????? NO NO NO this cant be happening NOOO!! ive only got $15 in my bank account right now i get another $180 when i get paid on monday but i need that money to pay rent and buy food without it ill be on the street theres no way my asshole parents wouldallow me to move back in after all the shit that went down!!!!

Clement Joshua wrote:
Hello Katelyn i don,t care to know the way you make the money all i need is the money and if i don,t get that money by today and tomorrow and i will order DON KAKA TO KILL YOU BITCH

you better be homeless than getting your killed by me hahahahaha

go and have pay the money with the details i gave you before now and send the payment details to me. and i promise you this time around i will live you alone okay if i get the money. no mistake this time around

BattleHawk, I believe it'll be time for another dolla chop quite soon.

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bort, my friend, I am more than ready. Just give the word. Smile

First site kill
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be having fun with MTCN Vau1t.

Clement Joshua wrote:
Katelyn McDonald i need you to send me the mtcn and other shit as you said now. i don,t have any connection with money gram get that into your fuck skull. send me the details now.

The log shows he spent about an hour and a half on it, the majority of that time consisting of about thirty attempts to access the live chat.

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh heh heh. If he does succeed in getting through, what happens?

First site kill
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DON KAKA

What's that, an African brand of diarrhea relief tablet Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe constipation relief...

First site kill
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone heard from him lately? He seems to have dropped me after he was chopped a second time.

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a word from him on my end. Let's hope he finally got tired of scamming and got an honest job...

First site kill
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here... nothing new from him since the 19th on both my baits...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic