SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Saymehi "Romance" scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Desperately seeking my soulmate (and a few rude pics on the way) I happened across a saymehi profile which I was slightly concerned could be an ITP but no worries! The attractive girl with a young son has fallen into trouble in Africa. This is her first message.
Quote:
Hello karl, , i got your mail, i must say that's a nice profile you got about you,well, it doesnt matter where you from or where i am from, as long as there is love and understanding, i would be sure to tell you everything you want to know about me, We would talk things out in person once this is over, for now i need an assistance from you please,, Right now i am in africa on a business contract deal, the contract had a large sum of money involved,i couldnt resist, you know, i am an only parent, ricks father and i are divorced now for two yearsI am down here with my 3 year old son rick, and dont have any means to get back home because the plane we took to another country was hijacked by armed robbers, they got away with all my credit cards,mobile, everything i had, including my passport, i have been tryin to contact the uk embassy for a while now, but it has been to no avail. Please , i need you to send some money to me through the western union detail stated below,and as soon as i get back to the uk, i would personally fly over to your country and refund back to you in person. i would be very grateful if you could help with some amount to have me back home to birmingham...... Thanks a lot. this is the western union info Name : ******************** Angela.bills angela

Angela gives me some lads name and address and tells me WU is the only way. My accountant won't go for this so I ask for a photo so i know he is genuine...and he obliges!

For those not in the know, Benny Hill was an English comedian who spent most of his shows being chased by scantily clad women!

EDIT: The greedy ***ker is "Working" on a Sunday and needs more information about his secure transfer!!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just watched Benny a few nights ago here. He used to be a nightly visitor in this house when we first found out about him.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here in OZ, Benny Hill was a staple of early evening weekend TV. And apparently channel 72 runs it quite frequently Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Risque Free
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorite Benny gags was a sign outside of a doctor's office

Dr WhateverHisName Was
THE RAPIST

After the good doc gets hit over the head, a man working on the sign slides the letters together.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning to you,mr ****benga told me that the verification security execise didnt go well, because the answers he gave are ones that can be answered truthfully by UK experts,i wouldn't know because i never used it, he said he had tried to the 41 st verification question and then it would redirect him to the start up question. I really dont know what to say or do any more.. I just hope you understand what i mean and also help to find another way to send without the many questions from (http://www.secure***.com) he said he had tried all night long and couldnt. I dont know what to say again or do... Please try to mail me back soon. Thanks.....

He did try ALL NIGHT - I checked the stats!! Who said lads are lazy?

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i went to a bank today and gave the manager all the necessary details to get the money, after he finished with the online money vault process and accessed the mtcn code, after he finished the procedure, we still didn't get the funds because it neither showed any mtcn number nor money

So no luck with either secure transfer services then? I'll try sending him a WU receipt - but wait - one of those pesky Japanese stickersi s obscuring the mtcn!

Quote:
i already checked thoroughly earlier today and couldnt find any digits on it, probably you have to check it personally from your wallet, you can mail it to me tomorrow once you get to work and can access your wallet, i would be expecting, thanks so much, you are a real nice and gentleman

Now he needs to fill in a form so I can resend the funds

Quote:
Here it is, let me know if you are through, i would be very much online for now, if you need me. .

The pillock has lied about not using a secure transfer service - so i've had to send him another form and insist he tells the truth!

PS Deuzer is my hero!!!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he said he had tried all night long
Shocked Laughing

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello benny,
I want to assume all this troubles arent real, but obviously they are and i think they are becoming really much for me to bear, the last time i filled some forms, i didnt have any means or money to process all that, i had to do all those on a loan, well i cant do that again, and this time, the forms to fill are even more. Please i have a suggestion on how to transfer this funds by tomorrow(thursday) because things are really getting out of hands here, especially with the nigerian , please benny, if you really dont want me to go through all this unwarranted stress, do things my way, i haven't eaten a good meal all this while, and i cant go check up on rick, as i have no means of transport to and fro yet.
I think what we should do is for you to tell someone you trust to send the money tomorrow at the western union office, to avoid the familiarity of your identity and the details i gave you shouldn't be used, as i have explained everything to the Bank manager and he said even if i try to fill out the form, its going to take up to a week to process and seriously, by then God knows if i can wait that long as i dont want anything to happen to my only child. He said that the money cant be stolen once i am the only one with the mtcn number.
Please benny, let us do it this way,...... Below is another western union detail, but with the same pickers name, there's really no need to have my name on it as someone is helping with the pick up, (the bank manager).please benny, trust me on this, it would work out,when you have the receipts with the covered mtcn's ,please take time to peel off the sticker gently.
this is the western union info Name : oyeyemi olugbenga ernest
Address : Ijebu ode,ogun state city.
Zip Code: 23401
Text Answer: Rick
please try to send it very early thursday morning and get back to me once you sent it please......

I have just sent him 5 anti terrorism forms to fill in. He's not happy!
Quote:
Well, incase your are asked for your mobile number again, you could as well, just fill in your other mobiles, apart from the one you used earlier, but remember not to use any detail that has the same identification with the earlier sent western union transaction, please use the details i sent to you, in my last mail, please benny....just do it, this way, and make sure you get someone else you trust, to send it,.......(Take care.....

Now he wants me to lie in the Western union office.... It would have all been so much simpler if he'd given me his bank account details from the word go.....

And as if by magic:
Quote:
Well, as you know, all the attached detail would be filled by the manager as i have got no form of identification for now, he is going to put in all his details as the one receiving the payments.
Lad gives in. I have specified hand written and told him if he makes a mistake it has to be done again...

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have got no form of identification

this seems very risky!

Cellphone - web store
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Quote:
i have got no form of identification

this seems very risky!

To right. A sexy 20 something year old travelling to Nigeria then gets all her posessions stolen by robbers THEN her son gets sick and in steps the kindly Mr Olug***ga with his loan.

Lad is now making excuses so I have lost my temper. Apologies to baiters of the fairer sex
Quote:
Listen you bloody woman. If you cannot get the forms filled in I cannot send the money. I am switching my computer off now as I have an assignment in Manchester tomorrow. I will check my emails before I set off and if there are the completed forms to help me make the payment, I will.

If not, then I am sorry.

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The forms are going to be filled out by the bank manager, as he is the person to pick up the money and not me and also as i dont have any form of identification for now, i hope this is okay by you.........

Nigeria has some crooked officials!

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forms all safely recieved (Must write this bait up) but my character has had to rush off on an assignment leaving the cash in an envelope and instructions for my cousin Faith who shares her name with a rather hot country singer. I was advised this may not work but lad is hanging in there
Quote:
Hello Miss Faith Hill,
Thanks once again for your reply yesterday, well I was hoping to get the details of the payment you are to please help Benjamin make to me, but I haven't gotten your reply on the mail I sent you earlier, I would really appreciate if you could keep in touch real soon and quick......
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, I would be expecting your mail soon and would be grateful if you could reply my mails as soon as possible.........thank you and have a nice day.

Good old Faith is having none of it - and wants a hospital invoice.
Quote:
I have recieved your message but do not understand why my cousin is sending you this money?

If there is some financial arrangement like medical fees I really would need to see some sort of invoice for the treatment before sending my cousins money off to a complete stranger.

I await your reply,

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot about this!
My lad now thinks all WU paperwork comes with a sticker over the MTCN number - this is after the MOAG put a Japanese one over the number!
Quote:
after you must have gotten the receipt of payment,kindly/gently peel off the sticker to retrieve the ten digits secure codes(MTCN) x2... they are not to be exposed to anyone else, the details for sending the money is written below. . .

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not a stranger to you and neither am I a compete stranger to your cousin, I remember apologising for any inconvenience this issue could have given you,the earlier you send it, the better, and so it gets off your neck.. I wouldn't want to have any from you, I plead with you to send the funds today. Your cousin should have sent the funds for about a month ago, but due to unforeseen circumstances at the western union office and problems that arose while peeling off the sticker to retrieve the MTCN numbers and also I had filled some forms he sent to me from western union, so there's nothing else to fill in or out, as this transaction has been finalised between western union,I and your cousin, that was why he had written my name on the envelope....
He advised me to to mail you so that you can help send the funds quick and he didn't have the time to do so,before travelling out of the country.....send the money without any misunderstandings...
ps.if the money isn't sent soon,this might cause a lot of damages,so please do and get on with sending it.

My lad seems to be getting desperate. Faith isn't budging

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's taken two months but when faced with 10 homeland security forms, lad has given me his bank account!

Quote:
Obviously, you really don't like this money transfer service
> of a thing, so well, I have mad enquires and have gotten a nominated
> IBAN,for you to make transfers to, but so well, I have been asked if
> there is a way you can convert the £12000 GBP to Nigerian (naira)
> before it gets to this country......I would really appreciate if it
> can be converted before sending the money down here...
>

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for keeping in touch, I am really thankful for your
time and effort, well........I am also sorry for the delay as I tried
and couldn't get any other (IBAN), I assume its not a preferable
choice of transferring funds in this country.
I think Ill go with the option of accepting to fill out the
requested forms and to permit the money be sent through western union
regular services...... I would get back to you with the above filled
forms as soon as possible.......

I guess this means 10 homeland security forms are on their way?!!

Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding, I am from the
UK but the reason why I sent you my US passport was only as a form of
verification, I hadn't taken my UK passport with me as it was that I
travelled down here from Florida( US), please pardon me if I put you
through the stress, I also apologise for not informing you earlier
until now.
If you recall, the money Miss faith gave to you to send to me,
was one which Benjamin had tried sending before he passed away, he had
tried sending them and infact did send them, but the problem was that
he mistakenly tore off the sticker to retrieve the MTcn( 10 digit
code) on the receipt of payment, after he had gotten the refunds and
was about to resend them, he notified me about his urgent assignment
pertaining to his line of work (photography) and had to drop the money
with his cousin (faith) to help send.
I will attach the forms he got from the UK western union office
sent to me (the reciever) to fill out, when Benny was to send it, I
had the bank manager help fill it out as he is the one in charge of
the company where I work to ascertain any funds coming in to any
worker from the company, he is thw owner of the Nigerian national ID I
attached along with my passport sent to you.....all that you need to
verify this is true would be attached in my next mails to you,
I am sending you this because I am from the UK and there is no
need for me to fill out the forms from the US as late Benjamin had
already helped in verifying all these.......
Ps. I hope this helps and you can now send the money through the
western union regular service .......once again, my apologies.

I've seen all these forms before. Lad will now have to fabricate a UK passport - or fill in the bloody forms!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic