SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't you just love it when lads do all the work

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent this 'buy your products' lad 20 Apple tablet computers and 20 iphones with all upgrades, accessories and latest software installed on approval by my own delivery co. Total value £68,000.

I've been holding off sending them so I can blame the build up to the Olympics for causing delays and things going awry, so they were only despatched this morning.

Wondering what catastrophic misfortune was about to befall his consignment, he came up with the answer in this panic email. (To the post office and my computer wholesale character)

Quote:
Hello Sir,
This is Bode Frank Company Ltd. and i got your email of my goods
which you will be making delivery of, and i want to inform you that
the delivery address you said you will be delivering the parcels to is
no my delivery address of that goods, i have moved my company fully
now to Ghana and i am no more using that address for the delivery of
my goods, so i want you to KINDLY CHANGE THE DELIVERY OF THE GOODS TO
THIS ADDRESS, P.O. BOX TS 630 TESHIE-ACCRA. WEST AFRICA ACCRA GHANA.
I want you to deliver the goods to this address because this is my
current address which i am now presently so that i can get the goods
that is being shipped to me by my partners Xxxxx Computers will get
safely and for you people not to deliver to wrong address, i will send
a copy of this mail to Xxxxx Computers so that they can be aware of
this as well i will love it and be glad when you follow this
instructions as soon as possible that you and get back to me as you
read this mail so i can know you get me understood on what is on
ground now thank you very much and i hope to hear from you bye bye for
now.

Goody! Very Happy

A nice easy safari to Nigeria (where he started out) and back to Ghana is a possibility. Computers and iphones stredded in Togo or Benin? Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frantic emails to the post office and computer co. It's slipping through his fingers.

Quote:
What is wrong with me Confused Laughing because i have been telling that the goods will come to Accra Ghana in all my mails so i don't know why you will send it to Nigeria with out letting me know why?. easy mistake

You have my office address in Accra Ghana so i don't know why you sent it to Nigeria.Did i asked you to send it to Nigeria? i got confusedLaughing

Give me your Phone number now???

What are we going to do now?? as it has been like this now.

Thanks

CEO BODE FRANK

Time to shut up shop for the day and let him stew. Wink

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is about to safari himself! Congratulations.

Edit to add: once he has safaried to collect the iphones and computers, you can give him the 'good news' that at the last minute you got the shipping destination changed.. so all that trip was unnecessary

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, this could turn into a multiple-country safari.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He's too late the goods have been sent and he's tracked them via my website that show they have made it to Madrid airport customs.

Quote:
ello Friend,

Thanks for your mail.Now there is nothing can do again,So now you will have to deliver the goods to this address here now so that i will fiy from Accra Ghana to Nigeria tomorrow night.

Address:137 Babs Animashaun Street off bodethomas street, Surulere Lagos.Nigeria. (not the address he gave)

Thanks

He's tracked the consignment from here: 197.251.151.209, here: 197.251.145.23 and here: 197.251.158.102 over the last six hours.

All resolve to Accra Ghana.

The goods are only going to the original Nigerian address he gave but are bound to get there before him and then stredded on the way back to sender. Laughing

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely Very Happy round and round he goes.

Dopey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is cracking me up... almost pissing myself with laughter
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure this lad was given or bought my email contact from Sandra or Pascal of the Male White Stallion thread. Three buy your product lads mysteriously turned up unsolicited shortly after I started baiting them. Laughing

My character baits as a computer wholesale company and a relevant sig-line in the mail acts as a tease or temptation for any lad that I choose to bait. Wink

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a busy morning for Mr Bode. Starting off with a little whine and some begging.

Mr Bode wrote:
Thanks for your mail.Now there is nothing can do again,So now you will have to deliver the goods to this address here now so that i will fiy from Accra Ghana to Nigeria tomorrow night.

Address:137 Babs Animashaun Street off bodethomas street, Surulere Lagos.Nigeria.

Am not happy with you because you cannot follow common orders,I have been telling you that you will have to ship the goods to my office in Accra Ghana which i gave you the address and the PA name you will pick it now you went and send it to the wrong address,Do you want us to lose the goods?,Now will you send me and my P A ticket money because it will cost us now 750£.If not we will lost the goods,I will be very happy if you will send the money to me.Am in Accra Ghana

Thanks

CEO BODE -FRANK

So I wrote:
I asked you to confirm the address you wanted the computers and iphones sent to and that is the address you gave. If you have now changed your mind it is down to you.

The computers and iphones are your property now and nothing to do with us. I think it's a bit of a cheek asking us to pay for your mistake when we are giving you £68,000 worth of stock for free. If you can't collect them they will be sent back to us and we can forget the whole deal.

The delivery is nothing to do us. Please direct any enquiries you have to the post office.

Regards

Blah...blah...blah...

There have been lots of emails and the usual lad runaround. After some toing and froing (and wriggling on the hook) he phoned to apologize for blaming me for the mistake. I have been told by the 'post office' there is a way to redirect mail in an emergency after following certain procedures. He now wants me to send the goodies to him in Ghana, but it's the Nigeria (137 Babs Animashaun Street off bodethomas street, Surulere Lagos.Nigeria) address he demanded (after I sent it to the wrong one) or nothing.

I'm experimenting with recording lad calls on my phone. Here's a call he made earlier with a lame but acceptable apology. I'm hoping it'll play in your browser: Mr Bode calls the Captain 01

Presently, I'm waiting for him to contact the post office to find out what he must do so the delivery address can be changed. Wink

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's warming to the idea. There are a few hoops he must go through before the consignment can be redirected to another address. But still only in Nigeria.

Mr Bode wrote:
WHAT IS ID 10T procedure ???????

Sig material? y/n Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic