SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU and MTCN

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beanachelli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad want $ by this Fri. and I've delayed enough that I need to send him a fake MTCN and answer some of his questions.

He wants:
RECEIVERS NAME ================= NWEKE STEPHEN

TEXT QUESTION ================= FOR WHAT

ANSWER ================= TRANSFER

ADDRESS ================= LAGOS NIGERIA

MTCN NUMBER ================= ( )

Do I just send this back to him with a fake MTCN less one digit? Any other thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Mr. Bean Achelli

Today's letter,

Dear Mr. Bean Achelli ,
You must be a very funny man .I like the way you put things through .I am looking forward to meeting you by next week when you must have cashed the fund .I am well pleased to have such an honest and God fearing man like you as a partner in this transaction .Truly i was really scared at first about you because this money is my ONLY hope of making a good future now .I am most happy that you keep things in mind about this transaction in mind this time , you do not tell me any more about forgetting a thing about it so much so you still reminded me of the extra charge for longer wait on compliance to the payment of that fee .
For this transaction to be kept open and free i agreed with them to pay extra charge of $50 each day starting from last friday .I was hoping that if you send the $600 then i can plead with them to accept the acrued / over due charges of $350 .Please if you can add it up and send $950 that will be wonderful because i am not too sure they will accept the $350 from me on friday .
Please let it not exceed this friday as you promised you will send the whole money.
I love you and your entire family ,
Amed Ogah
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

That is what I use to make forms.. I don't make western union anymore. If you just use moneygram then the lad will be forced to actually go to the place to pick it up. If you use western union then they can check the status online..

Don't send the money to Lagos. Send it somewhere else like Benin City or Maiduguri. Just send it anywhere except for where they want it sent so that hopefully you can get them to take a trip Very Happy

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/CIA_Maps/Nigeria_19877.gif There is a nice map of Nigeria so you can pick cities that are close or far from wherever the lad happens to be depending on what you like to do.

If you have any further questions or need any help with this feel free to PM me (send me your email addy if you want me to make a moneygram receipt for you) GL!

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WU can be traced on line, MG can't, so use that and make him go to the office to see if its real.
7 numbers is usually sufficient for an MG MTCN, there is also no reason not to use letters instead of the numbers, you just misread the digits on the form, that's all.
As you don't have a scanner you can't scan the form in (or use the Deuzer Generator to produce one for you, and send that instead)
Don't worry about the question and answer, that's only for recipients that don't have any id, and naturally your lad will have that.

You do need to make sure that you don;t spell his name wrong, that would cause all sorts of problems, even I can see it has to be sent to Nukeu Steven, its plainly in your post, Sneaki Stefan.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After messing about with 7 digits for MG, you can give him an MTCN like:

When the lad complains that this MTCN number isn't valid, apologize and tell him that he should switch the "3" 's Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think you'll find that you got the '0' and the '8' got transposed.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes reverse the sender and receiver information.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get some glasses Inspector. That's not an 8 it's a B. And the 5 is an S. What do you mean it's only supposed to be numbers? That's what I've got written down here. Oh and the 1's are I's. Ah forget it. I'll just give you my bank account details instead.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone needs the assistance of Lisa D from the MG International Help Desk or a local MG Branch manager, I will be glad to talk to a lad convincing him the number (or whatever) is in the MG computer.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
beanachelli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has asked me to send the MTCN to a different email address than our normal communication. Is this pretty standard? It is [email protected]

Thanks!

Mr. Bean Achelli
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you were really sending money to somebody that you didn't know very well, and all of a sudden they wanted you to send it to someone else, would you act nervous about it? Wink

Pester your lad with questions about it, tell him that something doesn't seem normal about this, ask him who the other email addy is...maybe ask him to forward the mtcn to the other email addy himself.

You can be very creative with these people...they very rarely pick up right away.

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
beanachelli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email addy is for the man who is to receive the funds. I think it would be the person that performs the transaction at the bank. Just thought it a bit odd but this is my first bait. Just wanted to know if this is the norm.

Thanks!

Mr. Bean Achelli
TangoDown
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads tend to work in a couple of ways. Typically the first few emails you get are from the low man on the totem pole and when it comes to collecting payment your account gets passed up the line to a more experienced lad to do the money handling.

The other MO is for them to use an alternate identity when it comes to handling transactions. This way they segregate email accounts to avoid hassles when their "ground level" accounts get shut down.
beanachelli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah thanks. Here is the actual email:

You are to send the MTCN NUMBER (tracking number) to Stephen who is the personnel in charge through the email address below

[email protected]

I so much appreciate your good effort to make this a reality .I am anxiously waiting to read from you that you had made the payment and have sent them the tracking (MTCN NUMBER) with which you sent it through the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER .Please remember to try sending it via any of their AGENT, SHOPPING MALL, OUTLET around you .Check for it and there MUST be one around you.

Best of regards,

Ahmed Ogah
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sudden change of email addy also opens the door for a dolla chop. Not your fault you got the new address wrong. He should have finished the deal with you himself.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a new link to the MG and WU receipt generator. The one listed above doesn't work.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Look at this thread -- MOAG has the generators

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210466&highlight=moag

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
jacknthebox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bud!
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I like to do:

Switch to Moneygram immediately. You're banned from Western Union for punching out a manager, harassing a clerk, etc.

Create another e-mail addy, or use one of your alternate addy's...this may come in handy later Twisted Evil

Make the receipt using a generator, but then put another lad's information on it, preferably from another country. That way someone else's name is in the receiver part of the receipt.

When the lad realizes what's going on, tell him that another lad contacted you and said that there were new instructions due to some sort of calamity that happened to the original lad. Give the lad you're new e-mail addy and say that it belongs to the "lad who gave you the new instructions."

Tell the lad that oh, crap, the money's already been picked up.

Watch your new inbox for any angry e-mails from the lad, promptly reply by calling him a goat or an idiot from this new addy (be sure to use all caps, looks laddish, and try to write in a slightly different style). For good measure, make sure you insinuate that you've participated in sexual activities with his mother.

Next, proceed to laugh histerically.

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by chrisredfield on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
jacknthebox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha now that sounds fun!

chrisredfield wrote:
Here's what I like to do:

Switch Moneygram immediately. You're banned from Western Union for punching out a manager, harassing a clerk, etc.

Create another e-mail addy, or use one of your alternate addy's...this may come in handy later Twisted Evil

Make the receipt using a generator, but then put another lad's information on it, preferably from another country. That way someone else's name is in the receiver part of the receipt.

When the lad realizes what's going on, tell him that another lad contacted you and said that there were new instructions due to some sort of calamity that happened to the original lad. Give the lad you're new e-mail addy and say that it belongs to the "lad who gave you the new instructions."

Tell the lad that oh, crap, the money's already been picked up.

Watch your new inbox for any angry e-mails from the lad, promptly reply by calling him a goat or an idiot from this new addy (be sure to use all caps, looks laddish, and try to write in a slightly different style). For good measure, make sure you insinuate that you've participated in sexual activities with his mother.

Next, proceed to laugh histerically.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes, playing a lad can be so much fun. Smile If you get a really dumb one, you can de-educate him, which is a badge of honor around here. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely bait, seems to be going well.

Here's an old faithful which has never failed me
http://nigeria.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=NG&languageCode=en&pagename=promo_NGNote&pid=NG_NigeriaNote_0910

Not your fault that Nigerian law requires all this detail, sympathise with your lad, surely there cannot be that many scammers in Nigeria?

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic