SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Felicia Johnson, Auditor General

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Origamifreak92
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(This chain has 4 different characters aside from myself, so to avoid confusion, i'll use colors for Felicia Johnson, Boa Bank, Activo Banco of Spain, and David Carlos. My responses as Mike Hunt will be in black) (also, since it's many people sending emails at the same time and i'm just too lazy, they may seem out of order)
MISS FELICIA JOHNSON

AUDITOR GENERAL

DEAR,

RE: TRANSFER OF US$15.200.000 00 MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.

Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out
FIFTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, (US$15.200 000 00) from our bank here in Burkina Faso The fund for transfer is of clean origin.

The owner of the fund is a foreigner, a program leader who was believed to acquire the fund through his secret Crude Oil deal with the Former IRAQ government.

The deceased died with all the members of his family in an auto-accident in June 23, 2001 without a WILL.

The amount involved is US$15,200,000.00 and i want to transfer this money into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund.

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS.

I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Let me hear from you.

Regards

Hello,
How can I be of assistance?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear Friend,

I got your mail and how you are hope very fine and okay with you and your family, firstly I thank you for accepting to assist me, and I really understood all that you have said. And I also assure you that you will never regret doing this with me. So I want you to try your best and go on with me. Your share you will be having 40% of the total amount to be transferred to you why i am having 60%.I got your mail from one of my several searches in the internet.

All I want to let you know that it is your assistance that I need so that both of us can get this money out of my bank. All I want you to do is for you to please follow up this transfer with me and don’t fail to follow my instructions so that we will succeed in this transfer. I am very happy with your reply and I want you to know that things are going to work out fine for both of us.

First I will like to introduce myself; my full names are Miss Felicia Johnson I am in the Auditor General in the auditing section in the foreign remittance department of the Bank of African here in Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso. I want to let you know that this transfer is 100 % risk free you should not entertain any atom of fear since I am still working in the same bank and I am here to be your insider and I will be feeding you with all the necessary information the bank wants from you and I am having all the whole information that is backing up this transfer and I want you to rely on me so that things will be very fine with us.

All I want you to do is for you to please follow my instructions so that there will not be any mistake made during the time of transacting this transfer. Please and please I am behind you here. So how to get to the end of this is for you to please fill the text of application that I will be sending immediately after this mail and send it to my bank so as for them to go on with the transfer process. Again I want you to know that I am still working in the same bank so I am here to always put you through.

I decided to do this transaction because I lost my husband few months ago and he left behind for me three children between the ages of 5 years to 9 years, so as you can see I really needed this money to take good care of my children since my salary is not enough.

I will be sending immediately after this mail the text of application which you will fill and send to my bank so that they will start on with the transfer process and if there is any information they want to know from you please don’t fail to mail me immediately so as for me to send them to you. Reply me immediately you receive this mail. I am sending my photo along with this mail.

Please this is my private phone number (00226 76 58 47 05 ) you can call me so that we can talk.

please as from now on i want you to be replying me with this my private yahoo mail address

Thanks

Yours Sincerely

Miss Felicia

Hello,
I must apologize, I can't make an foreign calls. We can still contact via email, however.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your readiness to assist me in this transaction. I have gone through the application form which you fill and it is ok by me.

So I want you to send the application form to my bank immediately with my bank email address below so that my bank can start the process of the transfer.

Bank address ( [email protected] )

(The form was the basic form asking for my information)

Hello,
When I tried to send the form, my email provider constantly said "ERROR #206385: COULD NOT DELIVER MESSAGE." I figured since you also know their email address, you could send it their way and we can get this deal done with.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(Just banged some random numbers for the error #)

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your readiness to assist me in this transaction. I have helped you to submit your application form in the department who is in charge of your file in my bank today

So please as from now on any mail you received from my bank you have to forward it to me first so that I can go through it and advice you on what to do.

Thanks for your cooperation and assistance in this transaction

Hello,
What's your bank's email address so that the message does not go to my spam folder?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

25/04/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

Following the message that was tendered before this bank by you and also coupled with your information stated along with it, you are advice to answer this bank official questionnaire.

In accordance with the rules and regulations guiding this institution on the Foreign Remittance/Clearing of all inheritance funds, you are required to reconfirm the following information to this office within 48 hours of this notification.

This you have to do according to the bank guideline governing this honourable bank.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

SEE MESSAGE ATTACHED

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

The Director Foreign Remittance Department (BOA)

(another form asking for info, saved as a .JPG)

Hello,
Attached is the form, filled out and ready.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(I attached a corrupt file the same size, but used File De$tructor)
(Sometimes BOA likes to send the same email twice at later times, so I'll jes' say 2x when they do)

Attn:

27/04/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that your mail message and the answers sent to this esteem bank management 25th of April 2012 has been confirming received.

We want to let you know that due to the current instability in Africa's political scene, we have just received a telex message from the Monetary Authority in (USA) to all commercial banks in Africa, to stop the movement of huge sums of funds, in and out of Africa for the time being. This is to curb all money laundering, drugs, illegal funding of terrorist activities and political coups.

In view of this latest development you are advice to choose from these two options below for mode of transfer.

1) Do you want your inheritance fund to be transfer to our correspondence bank in LONDON so that you can finish the transfer with our correspondence bank in LONDON?

2) Do you want your inheritance fund to be transfer to our correspondence bank in SPAIN so that you can finish the transfer with our correspondence bank in SPAIN?

You are advice to choose from any of these two options immediately and get back to us so that we can know what to do.

NOTE. You are advice to forward to this bank management your international pass-sport photo or any of your identity.

This esteem bank management we be waiting for your urgent responds

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
I did not receive a reply of any kind from your bank, but i filled out the form for them.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, how are you and your family? Hope you all are fine. Please I am still waiting for your responds to know if you have received any mail from my bank.

Hello,
I just received a response from the bank saying that they needed to send the funds to a different bank before sending it to mine. I'm working on hammering out the details with them.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

30/04/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that your mail message and the answers sent to this esteem bank management 30th of April 2012 has been confirming received.

We want to let you know that your inheritance fund of 15.2 million dollars have been move today been 30th of April 2012 to our correspondence bank in SPAIN.

So this is the contact address information below of our correspondence bank in SPAIN who is now in charge of your fund so you are advice to contact them immediately with this address information below.

Activo Bank of Spain (ABS)

Online Transfer Agents: Mr David Carlos

Tel: 0034 910 800 502//0034 632 886 307

Fax: 0034 950 950 226

Email: [email protected]

www.activobank.com

NOTE. You are advice to forward to this bank management your international pass-sport photo or any of your identity and also your direct phone number which we can use to reach you.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
I asked for the funds to be sent to BOTH banks, not just one.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your update. Please i want you to be notifying me every thing that is going on between you and my bank ok.

Hello,
I just got another email from them, and told them that I can't get to my bank until Monday.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your update. Please i want you to be notifying me every thing that is going on between you and my bank ok.

Hello,
I have been notifying you of everything that is happening...
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your update

Hello,
They are seeming very incompetent and do not know what it means that I want the funds to go to both banks and not just one. Hopefully I can get this sorted out.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your readiness to assist me in this transaction. Please I want you to try your possible best so solved every thing from your side so that we can claim our fund from them.

Please I want you to always update me every positive development so that I can be following every thing from here.

Hello,
Since they're a bank, I know that almost all banks can do online information transfers securely, so I set up an information transfer for them with my bank so that once the funds are deposited 50/50 in both banks, the transfers can be effortless.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(Later that day)

Hello,
I just have a quick question-what is your phone number so I can call you? Please respond ASAP.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. This is my contact phone number which you can use to reach me at any time ( 00226 76 58 47 05 )

Hello,
Thank you. I am somewhat busy today and can't call you now, but sometimes soon I will.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

01/05/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that your mail message sent to this esteem bank management dated 1st of May 2012 has been confirming received.

We want to let you know that we are following the rules and regulations of this esteem bank management and that is why your inheritance fund has to be move to our correspondence bank in SPAIN.

So you are advice to follow our correspondence bank in SPAIN instruction so that they can release your fund to your account.

NOTE. You are advice to forward to this bank management your international pass-sport photo or any of your identity and also your direct phone number which we can use to reach you.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
I very clearly asked that half the money also go to LONDON, not both to SPAIN. Besides, it would seem quite sketchy to be withdrawing such a large amount at one time from one bank.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Online Transfer Agents : Mr David Carlos
www.activobank.com

Attn:Mr Mike Hunt,

We the Activo Bank Of Spain acknowledge the receipt of your fund dated 30
04 2012, Therein as we have been informed by our Affiliate Bank In
Africa(bank of Africa Annex (BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa
REF:WFT/AX/BOA/021/ABS to remit the sum of $15.200,000.00 Million usd
(Fifteen Million,Two Hundred Thousand USD Only) to be credited into your
nominated bank account.

You are required to forward the following information's to our office by
email attachment for verification before the onward remittance of the
above mentioned sum to your account also check your email attachment to
see the forwarded letter of existence of your fund and the deposit slip
document's.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

3.Your direct mobile number

4.Your direct fax number

5. A Photocopy of your international passport or Drivers Licence.

7a.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through
mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes
send your complete bank account information's.

7b. Or through online account please choose?

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned documents and personal
information's Activo bank of spain management's will update you on the
transfer modalitie's for your perusal.

All the original documents in respect to the remittance of your funds will
be sent to you by postal Service as for presentation to your bank and to
back-up your funds. This are Activo bank remittance procedure and you are
advice to comply and abide with the regulation for speed remittance of
your funds if you meet up with the rule's and regulation's.

Regards,

Mr.David Carlos (Bank Manager)
For ABS Management.

(Just once)

(The files were just "Release forms" and didn't asked for info)

Hello,
To make this easier, could you please call me? My number is +0022676584705 Feel free to call me at any time.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(Felicia's #)

Attn:

02/05/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that your mail message sent to this esteem bank management dated 2nd of May 2012 has been confirming received.

We want to let you know that we have instruct our correspondence bank in SPAIN who is now in charge of your fund to be transferring your money to your account bit by bit so you don’t need to have any fear about that, all you need to do is to follow their instruction so that they can served you better.

Our correspondence bank in SPAIN we get back to you once they come back from public holiday because now they are having three days public holiday over there in SPAIN.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
So should I talk to the bank of Spain and have them talk to the bank of London in order to have half the funds in each bank?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

03/05/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that your mail message sent to this esteem bank management dated 3rd of May 2012 has been confirming received.

So you are advice to contact our correspondence bank in SPAIN immediately and explain every thing to them so that they can fine a way to help you out.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
I'll talk to the bank of Spain and see if they can split the money between the banks.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

We the Activo Bank Of Spain acknowledge the receipt of your fund dated 30
04 2012, Therein as we have been informed by our Affiliate Bank In
Africa(bank of Africa Annex (BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa
REF:WFT/AX/BOA/021/ABS to remit the sum of $15.200,000.00 Million usd
(Fifteen Million,Two Hundred Thousand USD Only) to be credited into your
nominated bank account.

You are required to forward the following information's to our office by
email attachment for verification before the onward remittance of the
above mentioned sum to your account also check your email attachment to
see the forwarded letter of existence of your fund and the deposit slip
document's.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

7a.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through
mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes
send your complete bank account information's.

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned documents and personal
information's Activo bank of spain management's will update you on the
transfer modalitie's for your perusal.

All the original documents in respect to the remittance of your funds will
be sent to you by postal Service as for presentation to your bank and to
back-up your funds. This are Activo bank remittance procedure and you are
advice to comply and abide with the regulation for speed remittance of
your funds if you meet up with the rule's and regulation's.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
What is part 6 that you need? Your list only had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7a and 7b. Please help!
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

Attn:Mr.Mike Hunt,

In receipt of your email dated 30 Apr 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that it was a typing mistake from the bank secretary which the mistake have been rectify.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

7a.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes send your complete bank account information's.

You have been advice to contact this bank with the complete information's so as to enable this bank proceed.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

WARNING:The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is intended for the use of the Activo Bank of Spain (ABS), Principe de Vergara,125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN or entity to whom it is addressed, and may have confidential data. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately send it back and delete the received message. Any retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited by law.

===================================================Spanish=============================================================

ADVERTENCIA: La información contenida en este e-mail y sus archivos adjuntos está diseñado para el uso del Banco Activo de España (ABS), Príncipe de Vergara, 125, Madrid 28002 ESPAÑA o entidad a quien se dirige, y puede tener los datos confidenciales . Si no es el destinatario, por favor inmediatamente enviar y borrar el mensaje recibido. Cualquier retención, difusión, distribución o copia de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida por la ley.

Hello,
I do not understand Spanish, so there is no use in writing emails in Spanish. Also, I politely asked for you to split the money evenly with the bank in London.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(lol, small lie, i've had 3 years of spanish in high school)

Attn:

04/05/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that your mail message sent to this esteem bank management dated 4th of May 2012 has been confirming received.

Since you have contacted our correspondence bank in SPAIN concerning your request, so you have to wait for their responds to see if they can help you.

Any mail you received from our correspondence bank in SPAIN you have to be forwarding it to us here so that we can be putting it in our record file in our bank.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
So I need to talk to the bank in Spain to get half of the money split between Spain and London?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please I want you to be updating me through mail and phone call ok.

Hello,
Right now I'm trying to get them to split the funds between the banks so as to make it less suspicious, but Boa Bank seems to be being very stubborn about splitting the funds despite my frequent asking.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please do not be afraid every thing is going to be fine very soon.

Just follow whatever they told you so that we can achieved our aim in this transaction

Hello,
They have yet to contact me about splitting the money between the Spain and London banks. In fact, they have yet to contact me at all.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(2 days later, used a Z4lgo text filter)

ļ̸͇̘̮̪͑͟l̴̘͓̬̭̣͇̙̐͐ͅo̻̤̭̪͚̜ͫ̓͛̅̃ͫ,̴ͥ̊͌͂͋͊͏̝̜̭̻̺̹
̙̣̉Į͍̗̘̰ͩ͑̑ͥ͝'̶̞̫̯̭̭̲̝̣̥ͩ̾ͪ̒͘v͙̱̞̩͖͙͖͑ͬͯ̋̓ė̍̓ͦ̐͊ͣ͋̍҉̮̭͔̞͔̖͇ ̸̡̩̦̮͆͗ͦ͠b̡̦̠̖͔̰͍̻̥̾ę̂͋̉̌̉͋̚͏͇̺̰̺́e͋ͭ͛͏̮̹̱͚̻͘͝ň̢̢͍̝͇̠̺̖̭̈́ͫ͊ͪͯ͟ ̷̪̪̻̿͒̏ͫ̊̉͞ţ̨̲̲͕̟ͫ͛ͥ͒͑a̵̠͎̣̗̍̈͗̓͡l̡̝̻̈̃̋͋̋͞ͅk̵͓͇̗̤̞̱͂ͮ̇́͢i̴̸̤͖͕͉̘͒̋̎ͥṉ̘̩̬͚̙͛g̙͔̠̰̥̯̪͖̓̐̇̎̇̓͡ ͕̬ͤͦ̄ẃ̳͓̫̟̳̼͈̘̍̑̿ͯ̊ͩ̅i̝̥̩̼͊ͨ̓̈́̓̌͒͢͡t̤͚̼̼̟̘̗̋̊̀͘h̸̡̼̻͇̥̮̗͖͖ͮ͊̄̉̓͐͑̓͠ ̠͖͍̰̻̿ͪ́͂̆͑́t̛̰̣ͤ͑͝h̶̪̄̒̒͆̆͐ͣͩͧ͘e͒ͮ̽̅҉̢̠̱̥̲̝̻̹͖ ̸̳̺̜͕̂̔͊͛͊́͐b̵̭͚̠̙̑̀̓ͨͯ̿́aͧ̄̉̈́͆́̈́͊҉̧͙̳̲̞̣n̴̛̦͎̈̑ͤ̎̑̃ͮ̚͜k͕͚̼̗̠͍̮͓̏͂̔̄ ̞̹̣̘̞̜͍̫͑̀͗͐̀̔̔̈̈́́ȉ̤̝̱̇̇ͨ̓ͩ̚͟͞n̴̘̤̰̼̊ͬͥ̾̕͝ ̜̺͂ͮͦ͂̾S͔̹̻̃́ͣ̕͝p͚̝̭̤̈ͅa̤͉̦̺͔̹̬̱͐ͦ̓̌́i̛͓̬͉̳ͪ̌ͦ̑͋̃ͮ͋ͬn̈̽̿̓̚҉̢̦̘̭͇̗͢ ̳̯̣͈̞͉̼̳ͤ͂͒̏̕͡t̸̛̤̲̜͔̺͇͈̼̂͆̾͑ͦ͋̐̀r̶͈̖̯̥ͩ͆̋ͮ́́̂ͅy̼̭̋̄̄̉ͩ͂̇̍͟i͔̺̜̥̥͓̘̗̿ͩ̈́ͪ̂͛̿̀͡n̶̮̞̞̰̩͍̙̒̌̀ǵ̸̙̙̘̻ͨ̔ ̶̢̖̪͉̋̎ͬt̡̺͈̤̹̱̅ͫ͐̕o̷̷̶͉͉̺̘͇̣̭͔ͪ̎ͯ́ ͥ̽ͯ͏̹͖̱͕̳̖͟͡g̵̷̲̠̍̂̆̃ͭ̊͜ę̙̮̬͇̤̬ͩ͌̄ͮͥͤt̔͑ͦ̓̓̂̿҉̣̫̞̼̰ ͇̲̳̫ͭ͌̾ͯ͡t̸͎̗̗͖̟ͫ͒̓̈́̓̎̄ͥ̔́h̴̬̤̰ͭ̎̌̋̚ề͇͉̜̩̰͕̥̟ͅ ͓̤̞̘̜͉͎̓ͭ̔ͮͨ̔m̜̭̤̺̯̄͞o͈͔͌̑̈́̋̀ͅͅṇ̰͖̲̦͉͙͍̾̈̍̽ͥ̄ͧȅ̴̙͍͓̭̃ͫͯ͞y̨̤̩͎̼͈̺̣͐̑̑̈́ͅ ͓͕̮̪͍̳̭͇́̑̀͘s̢̨̨͍̦͚̝̬̹͙̖̒ͅp̙͇̮ͬ̂̀̉̂̎ͮ͐ͫ͘l̰̭̱̤̂̓̒̈̓ͮͫ͟ȉ̞̾͒t̛̮͙̮̪̒͗ ̩͎̩̓̎ͣ̅ͫͧͤͣḙ̤̺̝̫ͩvͭ̀̆̐͘͏̮̱͇͕̟̱̞̜ḙ̴̯͕̙̪̯̩ͨ̊̔̒̾ͣ̆́͢n̍̿̍̄͏̸̵̻̗͚̞̹̫̥l͇͓̲͈̯̓ͩ̍ͤẏ̬̰͚̉ͬͩ ̩̣͉͈͕͎͗͞b͔̻̮̺͖ͥͨ̉ͫ̇͊͝ẹ̢͈̭̺̮̪͓̩ͭṯ͎̟̹̅̌̐̈͂̾̔͟w̩̗͉̦̤͚̬͔͆ͪ͂̂̀ͨͬͨ̚e͇̭̯͕̳̫ͪͯ̃ͮ͑́ͅe̴̻͈̼̮̱͊̇̽̈ͬ̽͒̆͜͠n̼̻͕͐̃ͩ͢ ̸̗̯͈̒ͥ͆̆̌̃̇ͣͨ͢n͓̣̳̯̝̫͇̘ͪ͌̉̑ͨơ̙̮̤̺ͮ́͛͌͋̄̽̚͜t̞̦̞̣̆ͯ̆ͮͮͤ̍h̷̴̻̫͉ͧ ̣̯͒̊ͯ̑̇̍͠͡b̧͖̠̣̗̳͙̱̞͐̌̂ͯ̏̿̆a̛̜̿̓̈ͥͣͮ͡͝n̐̊̈́̐҉̪̣k̭͓̞͍͈͓̔͛͊̊s̨̳͈̬̎̉̒̄̈ͥ͝,̳̺̲̱̏͑̒̐ͧ̂ͩ͑́͡ ̴͙̼̥̮̺̬́̐ͨ̃ͥ̚͢b̡̡̪͓̪ͩ̑̍͒̽̄͋ū̬̰͔̜̬̟̥̣̙̓̒̔ͩ̔̋͢͢t̢̧̩͉͚̞͍̮͍̐̂̓̈́̕ ̵͍̞͈͍̭̯͐̍̿͟ͅI̥͙̯̗̿̋̎'̶̴͓͚͊ͭͮ̚͝m̨̼̘͕̜͇͚̮̙ͣ͋̇̀ ͍͚̖̀ͨ̾̒ͨ̐͝w̷̟̣͈͕̪͇͉̠̄͆̉͊ŏ̷͔̙͍̰̈̾͐̚͡r̮̬̰̟̤̭̪͎̊̊͝͞ķ̡͕͎̬̪̌̋̉ͫ͊̽̇̊͞i̥͙͍̥̯͋̑ͦͨ̕͞n̨̛̙̺̄̓ͯģ̴̘͍̪̹̯͉̥̮ͤ͂̏ͮ͟ ̛̠̙͔͎͕͚͖̀͋́͐̎̌̿͆́o̢̱͎̹̣̪̫̹̤̍͒͑͐̏ͨ̍͛n̞̭̰̭̪̮̬ͬ̑ͭͪ͂͌ͬͦ͘͠ ̟͈̫̍͐͑ͭͯ͑̅̾͘ͅi̗̩̗̳̤̾̂͟t̶͇͓̐̒̓ͦͥ̉ͣͅ.̴̼͚̤͒̄̒͋̈́ͦͤ͑̍́
̴̢̹̮͕̼ͥͥͅS̘̤͍̹̗̫̠̓̅͡i̛͎͚̠͇ͫ̍̍ͪ̓ͅn̼̻̬͕̰̫̳̭͙̋̒͞c̓́̓̏̚͘҉̣̦͈̤e̴̙̞͇̪̺̅̾͘r̐̆̑̍͌ͮ̾̋͏̤̝͈̯ẹ̩̥̤͌̇̉̚͠ͅl̮̺̟̯̈͐͗̓ŷ̵̯͎̤̪̯,ͥͭ͏͓̥̥̼̻͙̙̣͜
̞̝̿̍̍͑̇͜͡M̍̈̿͊̿̓̋̑͜҉̲i̙̞̗͕̣̦̲͇ͧ͂ͦͣ͛̌̃̃̕͜ͅk̰̮̫͔͎ͫ̎ͪ̓͌͜ë͚̙́͒ͫͦͨ̿ͯ̋͜ ̲̙̳̞͐̉̓̉̍ͤ͠H̥̺͌̍̂̽͟͞u̶̷͍͈̩̗̰͆ͯ̉ͨ͜ṉ̶̤͔̗̻͈ͤͥ̄̒ͪ͋ͮ͘͢t̗̣̮̺̟ͮ͊̄̀
̵̸͉̭̺̔ͫͨ
̨̬̞̽̊ͤ͌̒̌̈̕
̶̝̘̞̩̮͔͖̂ͪ̏͘P̶̙͕̬̱̰̈́̽̑͛ͨ̋̎̚͡.̩̦͈͖̲̯̞ͥͯ̈́̒ͅS̶̨̥̏͌̆͗ͩ.̠̘̖ͬ̎͟ ̨̬͚̩̺͉͍͍̑͂ͭͬ̽̏̍͡͞T͚̮ͧͤ̐̆̊͊͆h̷̲̩͖̩̦̮̉͂̀ͅe͈̤̫̺̪̜̭͚ͪ͋ ̆̌͜͏̦̪̠̜̥̖̳e̱̟̟̎̅̿̿́̒̍̓̚ͅm̢̡͕̬̺̲̣͍̘ͬͥ̆̂̈̅̚̕a̪̜̻̘̖̗̱̔͒̚i̧̳̺͆ͬ̌́̑ͩͧͫl̙̙͙̞̯̦͈ͥ͌̈́̿͊͛̀͢͠ ̷͇̱̺̒ͣͤ̅ͤ͂̆ḣ̪̦̼͆̍̃ê̡̜̅̂̓ͨ̉͌̕r̰̹͂̊͊̅̑ͯͫę͎̭̹̎ͫ̃͊̇͛ ̵̣̹̟͈̻͂ͩ͊̓i̅̏ͣͪ̈́̊͏̧͎̻̺͉̲ş̶̪͙̝̞̙͙͕̼̣̉͊͗̑̅̒ ͪͦͥ̾̉̋͏̠̜ơ̹̭͍̣ͯñ̷̡͇͎̺͓̜͓͐ͫ͢ ͍̭̥͕͇̣̑͐̂̑̆́̈̅͜t̶̢̲̪̯̔̅̉h̜̹̬̹̻̏̎ͪͪ͋͗̾͛͟͢͠e̶̥͉͇͓̼̗̿ͯͯ̄̏̃̒ͅ ̶̧̺̯͈̺̲̝̰̰̱ͦͩf̶̶̨̖͇ͬ̐̍̿ͣ͐͌r̸̬̞̩̳̜͚̥̦͋̃̈́͑̂̊͑̐i̲͉̻̰̮ͯͫͣ̿͛ͩ̕t̴̗̹ͮ͗ͬͮͨ̐͝z̢̖̭̣̓̔͊͢,̨̦̬̲̙̦̩̏͒ͭͥ̿ͨ̈́͟͠ ̗̠̼̲͈̿̉̀̌š̢̘̱̟̙ǫ̠̖̭̳͉̽̑ͥͨ͘͢ ͖̥̰̦̩̳̍̈ͧͅỉ̸͕̯͈͛ͣ̍͒͝t̪̬̫̪̍̊̐̂ͦ̀ ̣̘̠͕̻̤̼̭̅̽̃̔̏̍m͆ͧ̽̿̚͟҉̩̤̦̫̲̲i̡̞̜͍ͥ̓ͪ͝g̴̫̠̟̻͙ͯ̏͐̒̆͘ẖ̞̤͎̠͖ͭͭt̘̲͔̪̝̤̰̳̜ͯͥͩͮ͑͗ͤ ̴̘̜̟̯̺̊̅͆͆ͦ̚̕m̫̺̲̼̫̲̺̣̓ͪ̓̑͗ͦë̺̓͐̎̽̇̍͑s̷̛̑̐͗҉̻̗̰̪̱̗̘̬ͅș͈͖̤̊̆́̀̔ ̱̦̠͌́͊̊ͥͩͭ̐́̚ǘ̥̝̱̰̤̀p̰̞͕͙͚̟̍ͣ͛̕.̛̝̬̻̯̀ͩ ̶̲̣͈̓ͣ͐̍Í̱̫̩̠̳̈̽́̆͛͘͜f̸̞̞̖̻̭͔ͨ ̷̻̼̮͉̣̪͖̠̅͊͛́͟i̡̱̮̗̪̗̝̫̹̔̈́t̡̛̼̪͐͛̓̆ͮ͊ ̮́͘͢d̴͈̬̪͚ͮ͜o͋͏̻̥̙̪͕̫͇̳͞e̥̼͚͈̖ͦ̿͂̓͘s̷̝̥͎̲̮͉͕̳͎ͬ̑͂̉͒̾͌̕,̗̤̥̲̒̉ͣͥ͆̔ͥͫ ͮ҉̟͔͠I̷̢̳̱̺̗͓̖͋̑͋̔̓̽̕'͓͚̗̩̦̺̖͑ͩͨ͐͋̊̈́m̋̊̍͜҉͍̙͈̙̰͎̻̠̮ ̧̺̪͈̗̯̫̞̟͇̓̿ͬͫ̒sͬ̍͗ͫ̓̌ͪͧ҉̛̥͇̘̠̥̕ͅo̳̜̖̿͂̃̑͐r̵̫͚̝̝͐ͪ͐ͯ
̢̗̱̞̜̺̼̭̲͌̆̇͂ͤ͊ͫͯͦ́Ǻ̧̗̲̫̲̈L͐̋͛ͥ͏̤L͓̬̙̲ͨ̎͊̌ͥ̈́ ̶̬̟͉̺̜̲̦̘̋̽̓͊ͪͤͧͮ́ͅH͕̝̦̱̳͕̮̲ͨ̾̊͗ͥ͐͜Ȃ̜͇̻̤͓͇̗̺ͣ͆ͅI̞̠̞͓̩̓͛͐̑L̛̮̣͔̦͐͜͠ ̷̼̮̈̾Z̧̦̾͆̎̓̋A̘̳͚̳̫̺̔͗L̨͉̖̈ͩG̝̥͉̦̠̫͔͌͛́͢Ơ̴̘͍̲̆̃̐ͧ̏̾ͨͩ̇,̧͚̮͙͖͉̥̙͇ͩ̐ͤ̐̏̊͊ͦ̚͞ ̸̛̟̯̝̻̳̈̈́̋̋̌͛́͜T̵̜̱̰̰̯̥͕̈ͫ͛̚͟H̪̹̘̟̤ͫ̎̄̓ͅE̸̜͍̞͇̙͈̫̯ͧͭ͝ ͈͔̟̦̖̜͆ͭͤͬ͆͝Ġ̨͙͓͆͑̀̋͟R̛̲̞̟ͤͥĘ̸̟̺̝̱͍͉̤̪ͭ͆A͔̣͍̰̲͚̮̍̽̆͛ͩ͐T̯̟͙͍͛̿͟͠ ̪̻̗̹̱̼͉̩̈̄̉͒̓̽̂͘̕O̥̝͎̤͈͔ͤ̐ͯͤͣͥ̈́̚N̛̞̪̅͠E̴͎̦͑͒̾͑͒ͥ̎ͫ͗̀.̞͔͇̤̅̂̂̔ͭ͝

Dear friend, how are you and your family? Hope you all are fine? Please how far have you gone with the bank in Spain

(more Z4lgo filter!! Twisted Evil )

H҉̸̨͢ȩ͟l̶̷l̸̢̡͝o̡҉̧,͏̛̕̕͏
̸͠͡͞Ì̴͜҉'̵́͝v҉̸é̢̧͠ ̵͝b̶͟҉è̸̛͞͡e̷̢̕͞͝ń̀͟ ̢̧̕͢͡t̢́͡a̶̡͘l͟͠k̡̧į̛́̀̕ń͘͘͜g҉͏ ̶̷͏͘w̴̵̨̛͟i̴̛t̶̶̛͟h̢͢͟ ̴͘͠t̶̨͢h̛̕͟͜e̵͟͢ ̷̧̧b͘͜a̡͝n̸̢ḱ̷̸̨͟ ҉̴ơ̵̴f͏̨͢ ̷̕͜S̷҉́ṕ̵͘͞a̶̸͢i̷̷̵͟ń̨͠͡,̧͜͡҉ ͏̵͟b҉͟͡u̕͟͜͡͝ţ҉ ͏̡̢̀t̢͡h̸͢͜ȩ̷̴͞y̶̸̕ ̛͘͏̢ḩ̧́͘ą̸̀͟͠v̵͠ę̨̡̀͢n̷͢͟'̷̕t͘ ́҉͏͞҉r҉̷e̛͠p͢͝ļ͏̨i͞͏̡̡͜ȩ̴͜ḑ͏̕ ̡͡͏̵́t҉̵o̷ ̶̶̸͘m͢͢ę̨̀͡ ̢̀͜i͜҉͞n̷҉̴ ̷̵̡́͟a͏̧͘͜ ̛͞w̵̛h̸̵i̧̛͡ĺ̸̨͝e̡͞҉.̸̀ ͢͜H̸o̧͢p̵̛̀͢͢e̢̡̡f͡u̕l̡͠͠ĺ͏̶̴y̵̸̢͠͝ ̴͡͡t̵̴͘͞h̢̢̕͘͜e͜͞y҉̴̵ ̕̕͜w̶̡i̵͟͠l̸̨ļ̧̕͟͡ ҉t͏̛͘҉̡h̡͢͞i̢҉̸̡ś̕ ̡̀͝͡͠w҉̵̨è̡͘͡e̛͢k̨͘͢͡.̵̷̶͘͢
̶̀S̷̕̕i͘͟͟͝͝n̨̕c͘͢͢e҉̢́r̷̕̕ę̸̵l͠y̵̢,̴̧
̵̧̀̀͜M҉̶̨͜͢į̴́̀͠ḱ̨҉e̶̡͢͡ ̵̀̕H̵͘͡u͏͢҉ņ̶̴t̴
̵̛̀͘͢
̵͏P͏̷̢̡͞.̢́͟S̸̵̛͞͏.̀͟͟͜͠ ̡̕͢T̴̵́͟͠ḩ̕͡e̡̡ ҉̢͜͝I̡͢T̀́͠͏ ͏͟͢t̷̀͝e͏̵̨a̵͞͠m̴ ̵̧҉̢s̨̀͜͟҉a̵̢y̵̵̢͠s͏̸̧ ̸͡t̨͘͝h̴̡́̀a̢͡t̷͘ ̶̡̧̕e̷͠͝m̀́́a̷̢į̸̨̨͠l̸̴̸̡͘ ̨̛̛͢s̵̶̡h̶o͝͏̸͞ųļ̀ḑ̵̡̛͢ ̴͘͝b̴̸̷ę̵̨͝͠ ̵͡b̴̧a̴̷̵͜͞c͘k̵̵̶̢̕ ͘t̡͢ǫ́͜ ̧̀n̕͘͜͞ờ̴͘͞r̸̷m̸̧̢͢a̵̵̡͝l͏ ̨́͝b͝͠ý҉ ̶̡̛͢T̢̢̡́͡u͟͠͏̢ȩ͢͡͝ś̢̀͘d͠҉̧͞a̢͠y҉͝ ͏͏͏͡ą̶̛t͏ ҉͘͜͞t҉̸́̕h̸̴̡͠͞ȩ̴̕̕͝ ̡́͝͝é̷̢̛̕a̧̧r҉͜l̡̕͝ì͜e̷̢̨̡s͟҉̨͟͝t̕.̸̧

Dear friend, how are you and your family? Hope you all are fine? Please how far have you gone with the bank in Spain now concerning our fund?

Hello,
The bank in Spain just contacted me, now to see what to do next.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and how is your business and family? Hope everything is going fine.

I want to thank you for your update and I want you to continue to update me like this so that I can know what is going on between you and the bank in Spain concerning our fund

Hello,
Right now we are trying to sort out how I can identify myself because I don't have a driver's license or valid passport.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

09/05/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that this esteem bank management has received an urgent message from our correspondence bank in SPAIN that you are not cooperating with them.

You are advice to cooperate with them immediately by sending all your information and your passport number to them so that they can proceed with the transfer.

We want to let you know that we will not tolerate any atom of delay from your side because delay is dangerous.

So try and send all your information and your passport number to them so that they can proceed with the transfer.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
I assure you, I am completely helping do my part with the Bank of Spain. If you received an email that says otherwise, then that sender is a liar.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please try and send any of your photo identity to the bank in Spain immediately so that they can let you know what to do next.

(later)

Dear friend, how are you and your family and your business? Hope every thing is fine? Please I am still waiting to here from you how far you have gone with the bank in Spain concerning our fund.

Hello,
I'm sorry, I was away on an unavoidable trip, but now am back. I am working with getting things to run smoothly with the banks.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

12/05/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that this esteem bank management has received your mail message sent dated 12th of May 2012.

You are advice to cooperate and follow the instruction of our correspondence bank in SPAIN so that they can transfer your fund safely to your account without any delay.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
I assure you, I am doing everything in my power to comply with the intense demands of the bank of Spain.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your help. Please now that you have come back from your trip I want you to act fast this time so that we can claim our fund from the bank I Spain ok

Hello,
I am doing my part to act quickly. It is the banks that are responsible for all the delay.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, how are you and your family? Hope you all are fine? Please have you received any mail from the bank in Spain?

Hello,
The bank in Spain is now incorrectly telling me that I am not doing this properly. I told them that all I am doing is making sure I follow my country's laws so that nobody gets in any kind of legal trouble.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I want to advice you that you are dealing with highly respected bank in Spain, so please any thing they as you to do try and do it to avoid any delay.

But since you have explain every thing to them I believed they we understand you but you have to follow their instruction so that they we know that you are serious t claim the fund.

Hello,
I am treating them with the deserved respect, but they are insulting me and not being of any help.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I will be expecting to here from you.

Hello,
Both banks seem to have cut off all communication with me for no reason whatsoever.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. But according to the information I received in my bank yesterday the bank in Spain have always been in contact with you but you are the one that is not cooperating why are you not cooperating?

Hello,
I am in fact cooperating very well with them. My biggest concern was with illegally using my passport as a form of ID. My passport had expired, and using it would be illegal, complicating everything for everyone. I just went to get my new passport, and should receive it in about 4 days by now.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your update. So I want you to write to the bank in Spain immediately and tell them that you will submit your passport to them within 4 days time ok

Hello,
I am not the one in control of when my passport arrives. The only people that have any kind of control over when I receive my passport are the lawyers who approve paperwork, the printers of passports, and the post office. There is no way that I can force my passport to arrive any sooner than it naturally can.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 03 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that to avoid complication's is better your fund is credited into online account which you will do the transfer your self into your various account in spain also in london.

Furthermore,Cahoots bank will bring to your notice that we can not proceed without you summiting the information's requested from you by this bank so you have been officially advice to send the information's demanded from you so as to enable this bank proceed.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

WARNING:The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is intended for the use of the Activo Bank of Spain (ABS), Principe de Vergara,125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN or entity to whom it is addressed, and may have confidential data. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately send it back and delete the received message. Any retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited by law.

===================================================Spanish=============================================================

ADVERTENCIA: La información contenida en este e-mail y sus archivos adjuntos está diseñado para el uso del Banco Activo de España (ABS), Príncipe de Vergara, 125, Madrid 28002 ESPAÑA o entidad a quien se dirige, y puede tener los datos confidenciales . Si no es el destinatario, por favor inmediatamente enviar y borrar el mensaje recibido. Cualquier retención, difusión, distribución o copia de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida por la ley.

Hello,
What information?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 03 05 2012,Activo bank management's is sending to you along with this email the information's you are requested to send to this bank so as to enable this bank proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

7a.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes send your
complete bank account information's.

Hello,
I do not know what to do for number 7. My passport has expired due to having it for so long, and I can't drive because of a medical condition, so I don't have a driver's license.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 04 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby advice You to send the expired passport it will be endorse as long as it carries your complete personal information's.

You have been advice to send the information's demanded so as to enable this bank proceed next week monday.

Hello,
So even though it is highly illegal to use my expired passport in my country, it is OK to use for this transaction?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 4 May 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that what is required is your photo and your passport number for endorsement purposes during the filling in of your file under the central bank instruction's.

You have been advice to send the information's demanded so as to enable this bank proceed.

Hello,
But I told you many times, in my country my passport is expired, and I will get in serious legal trouble it I use it for this. What can I do?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receive of your email dated 07 05 2012,Activo bank management will advice you to send the information's below so as to enable this bank proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

7a.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes send your complete bank account information's.

NB:I have explain to the board of director's which they have agree for you to send the other information's then when you renew your passport do make sure you send it for future reference's.

Hello,
As I have previously stated, I have no driver's license, and my passport is outdated. Is there some other way I can help?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receive of your email dated 07 05 2012,Activo bank management will advice you to send the information's below so as to enable this bank proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

5. A Photo of your self or National id card

Hello,
What is a national ID card? I have never heard of it.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receive of your email dated 08 05 2012,Activo bank management will advice you to send the information's below so as to enable this bank proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

5.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes send your complete bank account information's.

6. Or through online account please choose?

7.Your Occupation

Hello,
I just got back from renewing my passport. According to the people there, it should only take a week to renew.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receive of your email dated 08 05 2012,Activo bank management will advice you to send the information's below so as to enable this bank proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

5.Will you allow this bank to credit your fund into your account through mt103 transfer (SWIFT CODE KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (K.T.T)if yes send your complete bank account information's.

6. Or through online account please choose?

7.Your Occupation

NB:I have explain to the board of director's which they have agree for you to send the other information's then when you renew your passport do make sure you send it for future reference's.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
My new passport should arrive in about a week, if that.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 11 05 2012,Activo bank management will hereby bring to your notice that according to the date given by you a week time which is nornally to be tomorrow as tuesday due to your email dated 08 05 2012,

You have been hereby advice to accelerate the procedure so as to avoid further delay and to enable this bank proceed.

Hello,
How am I decelerating the process? All I am doing is making sure that I follow my country's laws so that both ends of our exchange may complete this without pulling anything illegal.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 14 05 2012,Activo bank management will hereby bring to your notice that this bank will be waiting patiently to receive your renewed passport also with the detail's information's demanded from you so as to enable this bank proceed.

Regards

Hello,
By now it should only be a wait of 3-4 days for my new passport to arrive.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(I received several emails about messages failing to send to the bank in Spain)

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Why are you talking like this? I can see that you are not serious in this transaction.

Even if your passport is not ready can you sent your other information to the bank in Spain? Look the way you are handling this transaction with the bank in Spain is not good and you are delaying, so try to best fast in any thing you are doing with the bank in Spain so that they can released our fund to your account.

Please I want you to be serious in this transaction because I put my hope and trust in you ok.

Hello,
I am in fact doing the very best I can to complete this transaction. All the information is included in my passport, or so I've been told by the people who made it. I will know for sure once I receive it by the end of the week. I am being quite serious and trying to help to the very best of my abilities with this entire transaction.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please I want you to be serious with me in this transaction because I put my hope and trust in you ok.

Hello,
I have mentioned to you many times, but I will tell you this again-I am doing my very best to complete this transaction. However, the Spanish bank's email server recently went down due to some sort of glitch. Any time I try to send an email, I immediately get a message that that message could not be delivered. Through an independent account, I was told it will take about 5 business days to fix. If you have their number, I suggest calling the bank of Spain if for some reason you have lost trust in me.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please I did not lost trust in you, I am just saying that we should act fast so that we can claim the fund from them urgently

Hello,
In this day in age, while technology is a major help, it can also hinder circumstances, such as right now while the bank of Spain is having a problem with their email. As I have said previously, if you do not trust me, simply call them, or try and write them an email. According to the one I got, their system should be back online Friday. When I tried to send them emails, my email would immediately inform me that it did not go through.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I understand all that you have said and I trusted you in this transaction.

Hello,
Well, according to the third-party email I received, the bank's email should be up and running by tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your support in this transaction. So any mails you received from the bank of Spain always update me ok.

Hello,
I haven't received any further emails from either party as of yet.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt
Origamifreak92
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 22 05 2012,Activo bank management will hereby bring to your notice that this bank web is now working perfectly which you have been advice to send your personal information's to this bank immediately so as to enable this bank proceed.

NB:Be informed that your file have to be endorse with the information's you have been ask to send to this bank because according to the spanish banking rules your file must be endorse in less than 72 working hour's as soon as you have get to this bank so you have to send the information's immediately so as to enable this bank proceed.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
You wrote that I need to endorse something, yet I cannot endorse anything if you don't attach it to the email...
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your email dated 25 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that it was a typing mistake from the bank secretary which the mistake have been rectify.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

You have been advice to contact this bank with the complete information's so as to enable this bank proceed.

Hello,
My passport now has all of that information. Should I just show you my passport?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, how are you and your family? Hope you all are fine? Please how far have you gone with the bank in Spain now?

Hello,
The Bank of Spain just contacted me, and we are getting back to business.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

The management's of Activo bank is very sorry to informed you that our bank webmail is undergoing some maintenance due to the serious attack on the online dept by hacker's so urgent maintenance was called for so to safe guard all foreign and local customer's fund's running online account and Mt 103 and online account process with this bank ,so on behalf of the management of activo bank of spain we hereby apologise for the inconvenience's and promise to make it up to you because we need the best of our customer's so our primary interest is to make sure that we secure their fund's which rightfully belongs to them.

NB: The management of activo bank will hereby bring to your notice that the maintenance of the bank webmail will take 5 working days so for any further communication's through email should be send to your account manager Mr David Carlos until the maintenance is completed, but unfailingly all online account will be working on thursday next week which is 24 05 2012.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTAND.

Mr David Carlos
ABS Online Transfer,Foreign Fund Manager
Dept Online Account Contact Number: 0034 632 886 307

Mr David Carlos

Hello,
What happened to the email? I can't send any successfully.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

The management's of Activo bank is very sorry to informed you that our bank webmail is undergoing some maintenance due to the serious attack on the online dept by hacker's so urgent maintenance was called for so to safe guard all foreign and local customer's fund's running online account and Mt 103 and online account process with this bank ,so on behalf of the management of activo bank of spain we hereby apologise for the inconvenience's and promise to make it up to you because we need the best of our customer's so our primary interest is to make sure that we secure their fund's which rightfully belongs to them.

Furthermore,You have been advice to send the information's demanded from you by this bank so as to enable this bank proceed,also do know that this bank webmail problem did not hinder this bank from carrying out his normal banking duty.

NB: The management of activo bank will hereby bring to your notice that the maintenance of the bank webmail will take 5 working days so for any further communication's through email should be send to your account manager Mr David Carlos until the maintenance is completed, but unfailingly all online account will be working on thursday next week which is 24 05 2012.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTAND.

Mr David Carlos

Hello,
I have in fact tried to send my information these past several days to the bank of Spain, however it only returns an error message saying that the message could not be delivered. I can now only communicate with the bank of Spain when the email glitches are corrected.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

On behalf of the management's of activo bank of spain i apologise for the inconvenience's and proimise to get back at you on thursday through this bank email because the technician are working on it perfectly.

Once again bear with this bank.

Mr David Carlos

Hello,
What if I want to moose with this bank? Very Happy
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

On behalf of the management's of activo bank of spain,I Mr david carlos will bring to your notice that the bank web have been rectify which you have been advice to send the requested information's to this bank email below

[email protected]

which the bank secretary have emailed you from thesame bank email.

Your early responds will be highly appreciated.

Mr David Carlos

Hello,
Previously you said the bank's email would be back online on Thursday, which was yesterday. Why am I only finding out that it was fixed today, Friday?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

I Mr David Carlos will bring to your notice that the problem were not rectivy in time that is why so you have to send the information's demanded from you to the bank mail so that by on monday the bank will start the procedure without any delay.

Mr David Carlos

Hello,
If they refuse to work with me because of this, it will be all your fault.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

In conjunction with your email,Be informed that the management's of this bank is having some problem with our online account web which this bank will hereby bring to your notice if you will prefer your fund to be transfer to your account in Italy rather than online account procedure.

Furthermore,If you accept bank to bank which is Mt103 telegraphic transfer send an urgent email along with your information's to this bank so as to enable this bank proceed.

Mr David Carlos

Hello,
Why can't I keep working with the Bank of Spain? Have they been shut down?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In respect of the newly concluded board meeting dated 31 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that it was a typing mistake from the bank secretary which the mistake have been rectify.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
So I no longer need to worry about contacting the bank in Italy?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 31 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that your fund is in this bank not in your bank in Italy so you have to follow up this bank instruction's to enhand urgent remittance of your fund into your account in Italy,

Furthermore,Activo bank management's need's the requested information's so as to enable this bank credit your fund into your account in Italy.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

NB: You have been advice to reply this bank with the complete information's so as to enable this bank proceed,which this bank will not tolerate any further delay from you anymore in respect of summitting the requested information's.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
Would it just be easier for me to submit a picture of my passport? It has all the needed information.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 31 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that your passport don't have the complete information's we need so send the requested information by this bank and stop delaying the time factor,

Furthermore,Activo bank management's need's the requested information's so as to enable this bank credit your fund into your account in Italy.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

NB: You have been hereby informed that tomorrow is the dead line if you don't send the requested information's demanded from you by this bank your fund will be suspended due to the inability to comply to this bank instruction's.

Hello,
Here's a picture of my passport.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(a picture of the cover of a passport)

Hello,
I sincerely hope this passport gives you all the information needed.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail and thanks for your update. So try and always been updating me as are doing now ok

(2x)

Hello,
Are you implying that I haven't been keeping you up to date?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I am not saying that you are not updating me I am only telling you to continue to be updating me as you have been doing since.

Hello,
As i have been doing since when?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. As you have been updating me continue to update me like that ok

Hello,
They have yet to respond to anything that I've said.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(later)

Hello,
I sent them a picture of my passport as per their request a few days ago, and I have yet to hear back from them.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please I want you to write back to them so that they can let you know what next to do.

Also I want you to send all your personal information to them

Hello,
As I previously said, they haven't been talking to me. How can I talk to someone who isn't talking?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Attn:

06/06/2012

Mr/Mrs, Mike Hunt

This is to notify you that this esteem bank management has received an urgent message from our correspondence bank in Spain today been 6th of June 2012 that you are not cooperating with them and because of that they are deciding to cancel the transfer.

Now to avoid any delay or cancellation of the transfer by our correspondence bank in Spain you are advice to forward all your personal information which they requested from you to them within 24 hours failure to do so we lead to the cancellation of the transfer by our correspondence bank in Spain.

You are advice to cooperate and follow the instruction of our correspondence bank in SPAIN so that they can transfer your fund safely to your account without any delay.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Abdul Mohammed

(2x)

Hello,
The way you worded this message is very confusing. Do they or do they not want to complete the transaction?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 31 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that this bank is highly dissapointed in you as a learned person how do you expect this bank to get the information's needed from you through your scan passport? which you scanned the cover of the passport not inside which prove to this bank that you are not serious to claimed your fund,which this bank will only reply to your email only when you send the information's requested from you to this bank.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

NB: You have been hereby informed that today is the dead line if you don't send the requested information's demanded from you by this bank your fund will be suspended due to the inability to comply to this bank instruction's.

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
You've been asking for a picture of my passport, and that was a picture of my passport. I have no idea what your problem is about it!
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 06 01 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that this bank need the complete information's because your passport will be endorse on the file because there is no how this bank can proceed any transfer without this information's demanded from you ,so you have to act possitively and send the information's so as to this bank proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

NB: You have been hereby informed that you are the person delaying the transfer of your fund into your account because you refuse to send the information's requested from you.

Hello,
Did the image not arrive to you safely? I sent you a picture with my passport, which has all of the personal information you requested. I have held up my end of the deal, why can't you keep up your end?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 06 05 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that this bank can not proceed without the complete information so if you can not send the complete information's to claim your fund what prove do we have if this fund really belong's to you? because a real beneficiary to such amount will not in any way hesitate to send the complete information's demanded,so you have been advice to send your proof of ownership to this huge amount of money to enable this bank believe if this fund belong's to you.

Hello,
I accidentally the previous email. What was the information you need?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 06 06 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that below is the information's this bank need to proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
It would be quite helpful if you actually listed what information you need, instead of just giving me a short email pretending like you want it. Attached is proof that you are being rude and not completing things.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(doctored an email to make it look incomplete) click here to see it

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Please i advice you to write to them immediately and tell them that why are they delaying ok.

Hello,
I have indeed been asking them what is so hard about complying with me, and they do not seem to like answering that question.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 06 06 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that below is the information's this bank need to proceed.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
What is this "mt103 transfer" you're talking about in 7a?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 08 06 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that Mt103 transfer is bank to bank transfer under telegraphic transfer pocedure.

1.Your full name

2.Your home address

4.Your direct fax number

6.Your Occupation

Regards,

For ABS Management.

Hello,
Hrm, I'm a little uncomfortable with sharing my information online. Is there a place I could meet you in person to share it?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 08 06 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that this bank don't have any hidden agenda toward your information's,all what we need is to enable this bank prepare a file for your fund also able to transfer your fund into your account after the central bank of spain govenor sign the file for transfer,Do know that without your information's this bank can not endorse your file or fund for transfer and if this delay persist your fund will be suspended because we dont have valuable information's to endorse your file.

Hello,
What is the difference between Felicia and me that you will listen to her in a heartbeat, but it's a miracle when I can get you to understand something? Why do you not listen to me as effectively as you do her?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 11 06 2012,Activo bank management's will hereby bring to your notice that this bank don't know who is felicia,because this fund were transfer to this bank by boa bank management's so if you are ready send your information's and stop disturbing this bank.

Hello,
So you expect me to believe that it's just by a freak coincidence that you respond almost instantly as Ms. Johnson finds out that you are not talking to me? I smell something fishy going on...
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
www.activobank.com

In receipt of your mail dated 11 June 2012, You have been hereby advice by the Activo Bank of Spain management's that this bank have delibrated on your decision which you have been advice to write a letter with your company or your office letter head declaring that you are not ready to claim your fund also that you have given authourity to this bank to cancell your fund and transfer it to the world bank as unclaimed fund.

Be informed that,With this point this bank will cancell your fund in less than 48 working hour's.

NB:You have been advice to do that immediately you receive this message to enable this bank proceed.

Hello,
What the hell makes you think that I do not want this to go through? I very clearly want to finish this, but you seem to be the ones not complying with me, not the other way around. Please, will you start trusting me for once so we can get this done?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(later)

Hello,
Why are you ignoring my countless emails? I really do want to complete this transaction, but cannot if you do not take this transaction seriously.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

(even later)

Hello,
Respond to this immediately or I will be forced to find someone else to do this transaction.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I can see that you are not serious in this transaction. Now let me know immediately if you are not serious so that I can look for another person who will help me to finish it.

Hello,
I am indeed quite serious about helping finish this transaction. I have been helping you, but the bank in Spain seems to not like cooperating with me. If anyone, they're not the ones being serious.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, how are you and your family? Hope every thing is fine? please how far have you gone with the bank in Spain now?

Hello,
I just asked them if we could meet in person, and they have yet to respond at all.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. Since you have written to them i believed they we get back to you very soon.

So let wait for their reply before we know what next to do ok.

Hello,
Why do they not like me that when I respond to them, it takes forever to get a response, however when you email them, they respond instantly?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, how are you and your family and your business? Please how far have you gone with the bank in Spain?

Hello,
The Bank of Spain is still refusing to fully comply with me so that we can get this done.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I think you are the problem not the bank in Spain.

So if you don’t want to help me in this transaction let again let me know immediately so that I can look for another person who will help me to finish it

Hello,
I have spent a lot of time trying to get this transaction to go through. What makes you think that I don't want to finish it?
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. As I have said in my previous mail I don’t want any thing that we make us loose this our fund, so again if you know that you are not serious in this transaction let me know immediately so that I can look for another person now ok.

Hello,
As is made obvious before, I am working my best to get this operation done, however the bank of Spain seems to not want to help with this transaction. Talk to them.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Dear friend, thanks for your mail. I can see again that you are not serious in this transaction. You are the one who supposed to contact them immediately so that they can let you know why the delay because you are the one the bank in Spain recognized as the real owner of the fund

So I advice you to contact them immediately so that they can let you know what is delaying the transfer.

Hello,
I have daily been checking my email. Multiple times throughout the day, even. Clearly I am quite serious in completing this transaction.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Unfortunately, after this email they all cut off any communication with me. total time: 2 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic