SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Assassins are coming!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
RE : INFORMATION

I HOPE THIS MESSAGE WILL GET TO YOU , AS I DECIDED TO USE YOUR OFFICIAL EMAIL .
AN ASSASSIN IS AFTER YOUR LIFE , YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPLICATED SOME WHERE OR SOME HOW OVER A PAST FINANCIAL MATTER .
ALL INFORMATION AND CONCRETE EVIDENCE WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU , BUT THAT SHOULD BE AFTER THE APPREHENSION OF THE ASSASSIN .
PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION TO ANY BODY, INCLUDING ANY OTHER ENFORCEMENT IN YOUR REGION .THIS IS BECAUSE OUR EFFORT TO TRAP THE ASSASSIN MIGHT BE JEOPARDIZE , IF OUR STRATEGIES ARE EXPOSE BY OTHER ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES BEHIND THIS CRIME .

TO PROCEED FURTHER , YOU ARE ADVISE TO BOOK WITH OUR CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE BUREAU . THIS WILL ENABLE US TO PLAN YOUR INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL COVERAGE FOR SURVEILLANCE AND PROTECTION .

TO BOOK FOR THIS SERVICE mailto: XXXXX

REGARDS,
AGENT BECKAM .
CENTRAL INTELLIGENT BUREAU .

I have received your information below and am very scared. I am booking the service. Please protect me!

Quote:
Dear XXXX ,

Please book for this service , this will enable us to arrange your security and assign Anti Assassin body guard to you . The Anti Assassin body guard that will be assign to you , had security training from CIA . Above all , one of the past key FBI counter terror and specialized in Counter intelligence Force Protection , Of course , he will dress in suit in special occasions and follow you up where ever you go , until the Assassin is track down and will remain unnoticed to the public . Your name was found in the list of the International Assassin by a private investigator before you were contacted .

Please book Asap. Booking is 2500 dollars
Make online Payment via Liberty reserve , as Liberty account is in dollar .
Account Name : Inter Intelligence Bureau
Account Number : XXXXX
www.libertyreserve.com

Forward payment screen print

Regards,

Regards,
Arthur .B

I am not familiar with Liberty Reserve. What is it?

Quote:
Since you are not familiar with liberty reserve , transfer to the below Bank account

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Routing No. 0XXXXXXXX1
Account No. 9XXXXXX9
Swift Code XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chase Bank Address:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Reported to Alan!)

I am getting very worried. There were two sinister men following me to work today. They looked like they could kill me. Do I just mail a check to the bank address. Will it get there in time to protect me?

Quote:
Ok. mail the check , but it is advisable you make a bank transfer to quick the process .

How should I go about making a bank transfer? I don't use Chase and really don't want to change banks with scary guys following me around!

Quote:
What is the name of your bank and where is the address ?

Fifth Third
38 Fountain Square Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio, 45263.
(Their Headquarters) Had an auto loan there years ago

Quote:
Withdraw from your Fifth Third Account and go to chase bank to deposit the money . Don't be scared , we are following up. The Assassin is not within your region yet .

I am kinda afraid to leave the office. Just deposit the funds at Chase? Like I would in my own account? I don't have a deposit slip for Chase.

Quote:
Then, find out from your bank how you can make a quick transfer to Chase Bank .

I am going to have one of the girls I work with withdraw money from my account and then take it to Chase during her lunch break. how much should I send?

Quote:
2500 dollars .

What is Ursprüngliche Nachricht? I thought you were in New York, but that message seems Polish or Danish. Trevor goes on lunch in an hour.

(Ursprüngliche Nachricht is a phrase that kept appearing in the headers).

Quote:
About $2500 ? Yes , am in New york . At confirmation of payment , he will head your way .

No what does it mean?

Quote:
No, I thought you have problem sending the $2500 to New york account . I mean the body guard will be on his way, as soon as the payment is made.

I mean what does Ursprüngliche Nachricht mean. It's in all your messages. Trevor is at the bank now.

Quote:
OK. Our Web mail subscription / provider is from Netherlands . Ursprüngliche Nachricht are just web mail head lines

Are the assasins from the Netherlands? Trevor called and is on his way back. He said there was a problem. They asked if he was Nathan McCray and wanted ID. What do I do? Please email quickly!

Quote:
No , not in Netherlands . You don't need any ID to make a local transfer ,Trevor should tell them that he is not Nathan and it is not his account . To deposit money don't need an ID . Except, they are requesting from Trevor his on personal Id , which he has to provide as the depositor

I guess Trevor talked them into not asking for ID this time but they said the account didn't exist. Attached is the deposit slip. I am getting scared. Are you with the assasins? I want and need protection. Help! Or call me. Do something!
(Playing the desperate damsel here. Of course, I have never provided a number. I sent a very, very small, poor quality picture of a deposit slip with certain numbers rearranged. Stupid Trevor!)
Quote:

Don't be afraid , let me confirm again

You tell me not to be afraid. Are they trying to kill you? Hurry! What do the assasins look like? Trevor's lunch is over. What do I do?

Quote:
The Account was correct and it exist . Trevor was the one that made the mistake . The Account number from the deposit slip is different from the one I sent.

Here is the correct Account Number: XXXXXXX

Shit, shit, shit! Now I have $2500 in cash with me and the assasins could get it. He can't leave again. What do I do. I can tell you this, too! Trevor is a dumbass and horrible with numbers. No wonder his accounts never make money. It will also be the last time I sleep with him (if I survive this situation). What do I do? Help!

Quote:
Stop blaming Trevor , go ahead and deposit the money yourself . The Assassin is not in your Arena , go and make the payment. The body guard will come and meet with you .
(Wow! He’s making sure Trevor still gets some loving!)

FXXX Trevor! Please don't defend him (he gives bad face, anyway...I can't believe I'm telling you these things. i am such a mess!). The body guard will meet me at the bank? I don't know what to do. My lunch break has passed and the bank is 15 minutes away. Help!

Quote:

You just have to try , as it is just 15 minutes . Taking permission is not too much for a personal sacrifice

It's at least 30 minutes. 15 to get there and 15 to get back. Plus time to do the deposit. Will the body guard meet me there? How will I know it is him and not the assasins?

Quote:

I hope this is not a joke ? Make the payment , I will schedule how the Body Guard will meet you at the shortest time.

JOKE! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! I TAKE MY LIFE SERIOUSLY! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT? WHAT IS GOING ON? IS THIS TRICIA? ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME? I HAVE SPENT HALF MY MORNING IN TEARS AND AM SCARED TO DEATH. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO KILL ME. WHY ME?

Quote:
But your effort to book for this service is not encouraging . Let me know , if you have made the payment .
Bye.

Have I scared him out? Did I move to fast? Looking for some advice. My first time receiving an actual account.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's still on...

What is going on? When will I meet the body guard. Did I send the money to the assasin? I am still scared! Help me, please!

Quote:
You have been told what to do repeatedly , send the money to the account and get back to us .

I deposited the money as you requested yesterday and had to endure a great sacrifice to my dignity from my boss for doing so. Please provide my protection now.

Quote:
OK. I will need the payment slip attached for reference purpose , as we shall use it to issue receipt . In no short time , the Body guard will be prepared to come over and meet with you .

What do you mean by payment slip? Do the funds not show up in your account? Thank you, though, for the added police protection. Everywhere.I looked today as I drove to work, there were police cars. I am mad at you, however for what I had to endure from my boss? Why are these assasins trying to kill me? Was it from my last job?

Quote:
The money you posted has not yet reflected in the account .Full information you required will be forwarded to you, including evidence and photograph as soon as we confirm the payment.

Has it not shown up because it was deposited late in the day? Was it because of the holiday? How will I recognize the bodyguard? Is he coming soon? There is a car in the parking lot with two men sitting in it. Could these be the assasins? They have been there for a long time.

Quote:

Wait until we confirm your payment .

Can't you just log onto your account?

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
samvic5150
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did you lose him?

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

samvic5150 wrote:
did you lose him?

I believe the assassins may have gotten them.

pschmidi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

by the way "Ursprüngliche Nachricht" is german and means
something like "Previous or Originally Mail", so it's can't be Netherlands; it's Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
This message comes with every mail the guy answers right away and normally shows the mail content from your last mail.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic