SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Using the phone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dopey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a phone number thats permanently engaged that I can use... or is it worth buying a £10 phone from Tesco and just using that for the lads... or are there any recommended phone numbers? advice please as im new, thanks
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always deny to use phone and clog up the lad's line instead.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Dopey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats a better idea, makes him work that little bit harder I think
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.payphone-project.com/

Got the link from http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Not used any myself, but could be used for a laugh. Might be interesting to hear what your lad has to say if someone random picks up.

" - Alison Smith
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A random person picking up would be an ITP.

A way to clog up a lad's line would be this (depending on his number)

For West African numbers (and +44-70), I do the following with a fake lad account:

Quote:
LADIES, YOU TIRED YOUR GUY STAY AT THE CAFE ALL TIME? NEED A REAL MAN COME MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD? YOU CALL ME ANY TIME WHEN HE DEY NOT AROUND. MONEY NO PROBLEM AN I CAN TRAVEL TO ALL ECOWAS COUNTRY. YOU CALL ME YOU GET REAL MAN, AM STRONG, BIG AND THICK. (lad's number) (lad's name - all caps)

For western world numbers, with a name of one of your characters:

Quote:
Dear Sir
Thanks for your email. I need more information and how I would get this fund.
Please call me to discuss this. I don't trust people over emails only I need to speak with them on phone first.

Thanks
(name of character)
(appropriate location)
Phone number:

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:

Might want to remove it from that topic, infact that entire thread could do with a couple of mods going through it. Lots of dead-end links etc.

" - Alison Smith
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've clicked on the links in this thread and they are no dead links.

K7 will send your voice mail messages to your email for free. It does cost the lad a bit to listen to your outgoing message though.

http://voicemail.k7.net/signup/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:

I don't think a random person picking up a ringing payphone counts as an ITP. At least, it never did before when I first started baiting. Has it changed?

A person walks down the street, hears a ringing payphone. Chances are good they will just ignore it. Or if they do answer it, Mr. Lad asks for "your character's name" and the random person says something like "They aren't here; this is a payphone." and then hangs up. No harm, no foul. You aren't directly involving the random person in the bait. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorites is the Echo Phone: 909-390-0003

When you call that number there is no answer but when the lad speaks, what he says will be repeated back to him. When he complains to you, blame it on his phone or the crappy telecom in his country.

There is also this #: 909-390-9901
This one rings like a normal phone. After about 10 rings, this weird voice comes on the line and says, "Your party is not answering. Please try your call later." (or something like that). You can claim it never rang on your end and blame his phone company again.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
TheProbie wrote:

I don't think a random person picking up a ringing payphone counts as an ITP. At least, it never did before when I first started baiting. Has it changed?

A person walks down the street, hears a ringing payphone. Chances are good they will just ignore it. Or if they do answer it, Mr. Lad asks for "your character's name" and the random person says something like "They aren't here; this is a payphone." and then hangs up. No harm, no foul. You aren't directly involving the random person in the bait. Very Happy

I would assume that since we also try, if possible, to keep uninvolved people away from lads, it would be ITP involvement.
But there's a point to what you're saying. A person can remain completely anonymous on a payphone, unless he or she chooses to give away those details, so I guess this is a grey area, more than a direct ITP.

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some possibilities.

Fictional telephone numbers.
http://www.fictionaltelecom.com/

Numbers that always ring busy
http://www.tech-faq.com/numbers-that-always-ring-busy.html

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Dopey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this phone http://www.panoramio.com/photo/52939210 ''The most remote phone box in Wales'' just have to get the number now!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic