SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Omits a Crucial Part of His Format

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's often stated on this forum that "lads are not stupid." Generally, I agree. But once in a while a lad shows up who is so obviously one or two tacos short of a combination plate.

It's a standard NOK format from a lad calling himself Ma rk Savimbi. My first few replies tell him that I would not deal with anybody named Savimbi because he may be relative of [the late Angolan guerrilla leader] Jonas Savimbi. He finally reassures me:

Quote:
I understand you and not that I am from Lome-Togo, so I am not in any way related to Jonas Savimbi.

Good enough. Me:
Quote:
What's in it for me?

I get back a long narrative involving a dead engineer, a dormant bank account, looming confiscation of $10.5 million, an offer to attend to all of the administrative details to liberate the funds, and assurances that everything is 100% risky free.

But no incentive. He does not mention my cut.

Me:

Quote:
You aren't very attentive, are you? You did not answer my question.

I asked you what is in this for me. You reply with some peripheral details that don't give me any reason to get involved. Are you just going to say to me "thank you for your help, goodbye" and take that $10.5 million and go live happily ever after?

Did I miss anything? Please tell me why I should help you.

So how does he respond?

Quote:
Sorry if I did not answer your question, coming to your question, I contacted you in other stand as the next of kin to my late cleint Engr: Adam Sm0therman so the Bank will release his fund depoisted with there Bank to you as the next of kin.

I have all the legal documents which shall back you up for the claim. This is %100 risk free and will be carried out under law that will guild your Country and my Country.

I think your question has been answered? Get to me with your private telephone number so I will call you to discuss with you orally and also if you are okay with my answer, get back to me with your contact information listed below to enable me proceed to register your information with the Bank were the fund was deposited.

banghead

I'm giving him one more chance before I throw tact to the wind and brazenly demand a 40% cut.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ask for 75% that'll get his attention even more methinks.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He came back and offered 50%. But you may be on to something. I just might ask for 75%.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations then you had a smart lad, but myn and most in the forum posts I read are most stupider than the rear end of a pig
Or should IBait a bit longer, my scammer looks smart but after some fooling around he seemed not to grasp. Or do you need skills to get a Lazy and dumb one.

Well just fool around with the lads and confuse them. If you play Dumb and Dumber the lad have to come on you're level and that is the surprise. They learnd from a Mugu how to play and you have to mislead him to play on you're rules

Good luck

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic