SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My email back & forth with Gaddafi's personal a/c office

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gregspring1980
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: 24 June 2012 07:57:28 a.m. GMT+01:00

To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Subject: ATTENTION PLEAESE

Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Dear partner,

I am James Francis from Florida USA I was the personal account officer of late Libyan Leader Omar Muammar al Gaddafi for 25year, before his dead last year 2011 he ask me to transfer a very huge amount of money about $20m (Twenty Million US Dollars) to a Commercial Bank in Malaysia (Chase Bank) for a twenty five story’s building he wanted to buy in SARAWAK MALAYSIA without a beneficiary name because of the nature of his country, Since after his death no one has come for the claim of the money due to the fact that there was no beneficiary to the fund.

Now the Bank (Chase Bank) is asking me to present the beneficiary of the money that they need to transfer the money back to the owner since the account is dormant for a long time now. After going through your profile and that of your company I believe you are the right person for this job since your company’s business correlates with a kind of business I would like to invest my own share of the money when is finally transferred.

But right now my healthy condition and security in my country I can’t transfer this fund to my personal account rather I want you to assist me to receive this fund” If you would assist me with this I will compensate you with 30% of the total sum and at the same time invest my own money in your company’s business. More details will be sending to you when I receive your interest response.

You are free to call me for more information.

Thanks & Best Regard

James Francis,

H/P: +1-732-659-5513

Email:[email protected]

Date: 25 June 2012 15:22:18 p.m.

To: <[email protected]>

Subject: RE: ATTENTION PLEAESE

Hi James

Wow, you were Gaddafi’s personal account officer? That’s patently untrue. Amazing. What was he like? There was a bang of Jackie Stallone off him wasn’t there? In fact, I think its fair to say that Gaddafi looks more like Jackie Stallone than Jackie Stallone does herself. Anyway, its not right to talk ill of the dead, I would have that horrendous, soulless piece of shit turning in his grave.

So Chase bank need a recipient for 20 million usd? Its plausible. Well chickstix, you came to the right place. I would have no problem accepting this money, on the basis that it didn’t come from illegal activity. Jackie Gaddafi was a shady wee piglet.

You see James, I am a God fearing man. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and everything down to the smallest detail has been planned. So i believe that God brought us together. There are admittedly some details within God’s plan that i find difficult to comprehend. War, hunger, the appendix, to name but a few. Now i dont want to get in to too much detail, but recently after a weekend on the drugs and drink, i was really dehydrated, and as a result i had a dry bum from sessioning. I was finding it really difficult to do my back toilet. Anyway, no need to get in to the nitty gritty details, but I pushed so hard that my bum popped out, and the inner wall was protruding out like a pink sock. I managed to force it back in with a spatula, but I feel like im one fart away from “dropping sock” at all times. It leaves me like a cat on a hot tin roof, as the man would often say.

Stuff like that I do wonder about. I mean how far down does god micromanage? I hope that God didn’t give specific order for me to get pink sock. Ha ha. Has your arse ever fallen out? I hope so.

What are you wearing?

I love you so much

Greg Spring

Date: 26 June 2012 08:07:22 a.m. GMT+01:00

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re; Re: ATTENTION PLEAESE

My friend

It is fantastic that you consider it right to consider this proposition.

The bank is happy with your proposal, and would like to proceed with the transfer.

All we need to complete this are your bank details,

Best regards

James Francis

Date: 27 June 2012 18:40:11 p.m.

Subject: RE: re: re:: ATTENTION PLEAESE

James,

This is fantastic news altogether.

I was always confident that when you presented the bank with details of my collapsed arse, that they would view this favourably when transferring massive sums of a former dictator’s money to me. Money that belongs to the Libyan people. From a risk point of view, it really does make sense.

I asked you what you were wearing? Are you shy about your attire? Don’t be. I think before we enter in to business together, that its best that we have an idea what the vibe is, if you feel me barking says old Mr Brennan.

I’m wearing the following:

- An incredibly tight pair of crotch less eclipse jeans. They are the same pair I wore when I was 14, so they look more like peddle pushers now

- A t-shirt that say “the man, the legend”. It has two arrows, one pointing to my face, the other pointing to my arse. I think I have it on backwards. That said, its quite apt, what with my protruding cleft arse.

- A pair of faux fur orthopedic Ugg Boots

- A velour top hat

Regarding my looks:

Facially: Susan Boyle

Torso: Vern Troyer (Mini-me)

From behind: Susan Boyle

Legs: Ron Jeremy

Voice: Animal from Police Academy

Undercarriage**: Susan Boyle

** The undercarriage incorporates the area from the naval, right round to the top of the bum.

Are you a fan of W.B. Yeats?

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

Tread softly because you tread on my ballbag/barse

Chat soon charlatan

Gregory Spring

Date: 28 June 2012 09:01:01 a.m. GMT+01:00

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re; Re: Re:: Re: ATTENTION PLEAESE

Hello friend

I do not understand? All we need to complete this simple transaction are your bank details.

As I mentioned, I feel that your business perfectly correlates with my vision for the future,

Please advise

Sincerely

James Francis

Date: 29 June 2012 19:55:53 p.m.

Subject: RE: re: re:: re: ATTENTION PLEAESE

Hi Boo

Sincerely is it? Come come now

Are you sure that our business vision is the same?

I own a company that specializes in edible (celiac friendly), treble ended dildos. Each faux mickey retails at 12,000 Irish Punts. They cost in and around 11,600 English punts to make, so when I work that out on the back of a packet of silk cut ultras, I think we could make a profit of around 100 usd.

The dildos themselves are 4 feet wide, and 1 inch long.

Thoughts?

Gregura Sprang
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from love/dating scams.
It is best not to publish your email address when posting a bait. You can use the edit button to removed it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic