SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Little Piggy contest / record / personal best?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still pretty new at this, but I have been getting lucky when it comes to getting scam bank accounts to report from these lads lately. I know the goal is to waste these scammers' time so that they have less time to deal with real potential victims, but I also think reporting and having their scam bank accounts shut down frustrates and bothers them quite a bit.

I propose a silly little contest, to see who can get a scam bank account from a lad in the fewest emails. The winner will receive - nothing but the satisfaction of helping stop these scammers.

If it sounds like fun, post the fewest number of emails it has taken you to get an account out of a lad. My personal best so far is 8 emails from start to receiving the account info. With all the experienced baiters on here, I'm sure that will easily be beaten, but I'm just curious to see how few it can actually be done in.

Sounds like fun to me anyway.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are a date baiter, you can find them quick, fast and in a hurry. You only have to stick to it. Surely you have seen a chat of=r 2 I posted if you read others stuff. Senam held out for a second. Anna, not yet posted here took 2 mails.

45 minutes ago, I sent

Quote:
Baby, I am here but you keep typing nothing to me. Please stop this. That doctor knows nothing of money and I will not risk all i have to transfer even one penny by that crap method. I need a bank. Nothing else will do.

I love you honey!

Quote:
hunnie i don't understand what kind of bank details do you need because the banks here are not the same with the ones outside here and i don't know how that could be possible hunnie ...... i really don't understand

Stick to your gun you will get them!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I hadn't read the chat you referred to (I will).

2 is less than I thought possible, but again, I'm new at this. I figured maybe 4 or 5 but that's pretty amazing. Keep up the good work.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really depends on you and your character(s). chat allows them to be typical and lazy but you can get there in one with an email for details. I don't think Al takes chat as proof so i always make them mail the bank stuff.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has only happened once, but I did do it in only one mail sent by me.

This is the original scam-mail I recieved in my catcher:
Quote:
Mr. Manuel Galatas
Guangzhou Branch
1st Floor,East Annex Building,
Citic Plaza,No. 233, Tianhe North Road,
Guangzhou. China

LETTER OF PROPOSITION IN RESPECT TO AN UNCLAIMED FUND IN MY BANK
I am Mr. Manuel Galatas, was appointed as a Director of CITIC Bank
International Limited.

Dear Sir,
Attn: Your INHERITANCE PAYMENT worth of $30,000,000.00is ready, send ur Address and cell Phone Number for claim

Kindly get back to me immediately so that I advice you on how this
would be carried out.Contact Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Mr. Manuel Galatas

So I sent this speculative mail "accidently" to:
[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Mart1,

I have made the first transfer of $3,600 to the account details as follows:

Account Holder: Fake name redacted.
Barclays Bank PLC,
[Fake details redacted]

Please find attached a scan of the transfer slip.
The funds should be in your account within 5 working days.
Please supply me with the account details to make the second transfer of the remaining £5,400.

Thanks,
0swald.

Ps. Merry christmas to your family!

Then the next day I recieve this:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Below is the account where you will send the balance payment, do send it and let this office know about the transfer.

ACCOUNT NAME ; [account details of a real business sent to Alan: redacted]
ADDRESS :NANFENG CENTER. NO. 106 HONGFU ROAD, NANCHENG DISTRICT, DONGGUAN CITY, CHINA

Regards,

oswald.

Very nice, even if the lads in their rush and panic to get their account details to me in time for the payment then signed their letter with my character's name. Laughing

On the subject of evidence for Alan, I've had lads on a couple of occasions insist on sending payment details via SMS, I didn't know quite what to do, so I just played it dum and sent the details back to them via email and asked for confirmation, which they were pleased to give me, which gave Alan enough to work with. It shows that even when they take security precautions, they can be made to abandon them when the money's dangled in front of them.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piecrust - I like your idea and I've borrowed (stolen) your speculative email (hope you don't mind). I made it even simpler and just fired it off to about 20 scammers. I got a few replies, but so far just asking me to Western Union the rest of the money. I should get a real account eventually though. Thanks for that tip.

Here's my slightly modified version:
Quote:
Dear xxxx,

I have made the first transfer of $3,600 to the account details you have provided me.

Please find attached a scan of the transfer slip.
The funds should be in your account within 5 working days.
Please supply me with the account details to make the second transfer of the remaining £5,400.

Thanks,
Thomas

P.S. Happy Holidays to you and your family
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With loan lads it is sometimes easy to get an account with one email. Lad asks if you want a loan and you reply..

Quote:
What do you mean? You said I was approved. I'm just waiting on the bank account you said I could transfer the fees to. What is going on?

Doesn't work all the time...but then what does?

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten quite a few in one. If you really want bank accounts and don't really care about the baiting aspect, you can just ASEM a bunch of lads and tell them you're ready to send them the money but you just need their account info. Most lads see right through this but a few will reply back with a bank account. Just make sure you have the lad's original format on hand for Alan.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying a few different strategies that are similar to those suggested in this thread, and so far my new best is in the 3rd reply to me.

Of course, as mentioned, it all depends on the specific lad/case. Hopefully eventually I'll get lucky and get an account in the first email, but even if it takes a few I'm still going to eventually get accounts to report and hopefully have shut down soon.

Thanks again for your suggestions.
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a follow-up, what is the most accounts anyone has gotten and reported from the same lad?

I've got a few now that have given me a second account, but now that I've told them that one wasn't any good either, they're back to Western Union and I can't seem to get #3 from any of my present good barristers.

Just wondering how far some of you have gotten.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually never gotten more than two bank accounts from the same lad (done that with several lads).

I've seen people with double-digit from the same lad, and only The A-Man knows how many Closed lad accounts's psychicbait has managed to get off the same lad.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
nafar
Master Baiter

Location: "Accidently" losing my payment slip for the 504th time.....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got 2 from one, I was working on a third, but he got pissed. Also, I'm currently baiting a guy who's asking payment vie paypal.

Closed lad accounts x18
x7
CellphoneCellphoneCellphone
Japan
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6..up til now.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've managed to get 6 from one lad and 5 from another (both coincidentally Senegalese 'refugee Princesses') but it takes time and a lot of bullshit - and the right sort of lad.
Generally I'm just glad to get 1 or 2 at most.

As mentioned elsewhere if you just hope for a quick piggy then an ASEM mortar bomb attack may be the best option as long as you have the initial evidence to back it up Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic