SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They Do Read, but Don't Understand

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mugu has offered me funds for use to further my religion. I wrote back eager to accept his offer, and promising to use the funds for morally uplifting activities. Here is his reply (I have not posted my e-mail to him, but his reply should explain what 'morally uplifting' activities my church is involved in):

Quote:

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF CLAIMING A DORMANT ACCOUNT OF ($19,500,000MILLION USD) BELONGING TO OUR LATE RUSSIAN AMERICAN CUSTOMER MR &&&&&&& WHO DIED WITH HIS FAMILY IN A CAR ACCIDENT.

I HAVE SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION TO THE BANK AND THE TOLD ME THAT THE WILL CONTACT YOU.SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO ACT AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO COME UP FOR THIS CLAIM THIS FUND AND I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED OF CLAIM THIS FUND BUT ONE THING YOU WILL NOT LET THE BANK KNOW THAT I GAVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION OF CLAIM THIS FUND OK.

BUT HEN THIS FUND GETS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT I WILL COME AND MEET YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I WILL GIVE YOU 40% AND 65% IS FOR ME.

THIS FUND WILL BE OK TO OPEN BROTHELS OF MY CHURCH IN ENGLAND ALSO SUFFICIENT TO OPEN, STAFF, AND PROVIDE START UP COSTS FOR ABOUT 5 BROTHELS.

SUFFICIENT FOR PAYING START UP COSTS, EACH BROTHEL WILL COST ABOUT 130,000 POUNDS PER MONTH TO OPERATE AND SUFFICIENT FOR HOWEVER, THE REVENUES PER MONTH FROM A WELL-MANAGED BROTHEL SHOULD BE IN THE RANGE OF 275,000 TO 350,-000 POUNDS PER MONTH. LOCATION

SUFFICIENT FOR 2 LOCATIONS IN LONDON, ONE IN BIRMINGHAM, AND 1 LOCATION IN PORTSMOUTH.

THIS HAS OVER STAYED IN OUR COFFER HERE AND WE HAVE WAITED FOR THE NEXT OF KIN TO COME UP FOR THIS CLAIM ACCORDANCE TO OUR ALLIED AND BANKING MATTERS OF 1962 AS AMENDED IN 1996, SUCH CLAIM FROM THIS BANK ARE DETERMINABLE WITH THIS CATEGORY A OFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE THEREFORE I WILL ADVISED TO SEND TO ME THE ACCURATE INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU AS IT WAS BEFOR I WILL SUBMIT TO THE BANK OK. I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU OK.

COUNTRY;

WAITING TO SEE YOUR APPLACATION.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
THIS FUND WILL BE OK TO OPEN BROTHELS OF MY CHURCH IN ENGLAND ALSO SUFFICIENT TO OPEN, STAFF, AND PROVIDE START UP COSTS FOR ABOUT 5 BROTHELS

God bless you. Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
johnnyb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I WILL GIVE YOU 40% AND 65% IS FOR ME.

Maths isn't his strong point either.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A church brothel! How very original of you.

Mugu is obviously too damn lazy to look up the word "brothel", which I'm sure will continue to create much mirth! Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to buy a little time to find someone to handle a phone call (Inspector Gadget has graciously offered to help out) so here is my delay;

Quote:
Please be patient with me a day or two... We have had an issue arise at a church brothel which I am having to deal with. As you are no doubt aware, the church has a strict minimum age for participation in any religious activities in our church brothels (usually age 12). Anyway, somebody has erred and allowed some 10 and 11 year olds to participate. I am not, myself, too upset, but the church counsel is bloody furious. I am running up to Leeds to see what can be done to fix the situation. I should be able to get back to you in a day or two, and then we can talk on the phone.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Church run brothel?

A place where "kneeling for prayer" and 'supplicating oneself' can have totally different meanings. Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, brothel! How many qadeshot will each have? Are you going to follow the zonah ordinances?

"Qadeshah" means a woman who is holy to some god; as the worship of some Semitic gods involved sex, it's translated "shrine prostitute". A zonah is an ordinary prostitute. Both words occur in Hosea 4:14.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait continues. Inspector Gadget will handle a phone call presently. In the interim, my character is still bogged down in Leeds, tending to a crisis of church discipline.

In the meantime, the "foreign remittance department" of the bank has contacted my character:

Quote:
his is to acknowledge the receipt of your application of claim tendered to our bank, as the next of kin to MR. LARRY **** ***** claim over his balance with this bank US$19,500.000.00. Be informed that it have been submitted to the board of directors of this bank for through scrutiny and approval is obtained you will be communicated on the procedures involved in having your inherited funds released.

This funds has over stayed in our coffer here and we have waited for the next of kin to come up for this claim Accordance to our Allied and banking matters of 1962 as amended in 1996, such claim from this bank are determinable with this CATEGORY A OFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE Therefore you are advised to send to us the accurate information needed from you as it was written in the deceased secret file jacket, any mistake might lead non-approval of your tendered application of claim. The questions are.

1/ HIS DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

2/ POWER OF ATTORNEY

3/ YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION

5/ BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

6/ TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER

7/ YOUR OCCUPATION

8/ YOU’RE ID CARD PASSPORT.

Note that the deceased has a "secret file jacket". I assume he wears this with lots of pockets for his secret files.

But, as mentioned, the baiting character is busy with a crisis of faith and a breach of church law in Leeds, and cannot be too bothered with this right now.

Bruin

South Africa

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wheres this brothel church and where do i join?????????

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joining is not a problem! You will need to obtain the official church tattoo, then build a pyramid of faith in your back yard. This is followed by a safari -- - strike that, I mean a 'pilgrimage' to a holy place located in Chad.

You will then be fully admitted to all benefits of church membership.

Bruin

South Africa

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do you accept verbal proof for these requirements?. coz if you do, ive done em all Cool

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, we have to have video, which has to be approved by the Membership Undertaking, Guidance, and Uplift Committee ("MUGU"). Obviously, if the video record of your accomplishments is not 100% satisfactory, it will have to be done again.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - Inspector Gadget is going to field phone calls. I have told the mugu not to try to call until Friday (since my baiting character is still traveling, in Leeds, dealing with a church crisis involving underage participation in brothel rituals). My character should be home on Friday, and will be able to field a phone call by then.

Bruin

South Africa

johnnyb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been to Egypt on holiday, so I reckon I must meet the requirements of the Pyramid and the pilgrimage. I also have a tattoo.. Does the official church tattoo include my name anywhere on the said tattoo? If so I've met the requirements for joining and therefore request that I'm inducted into the brothel immediately.
(PS, I do have several videos, mostly recordings of Coronation St and Eastenders, although there are a few CSI Miami ones too) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your church needs an experienced Madam to educate the girls in their duties, and to protect underage girls from exploitation.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - the bait continues. The church crisis in Leeds (which was a nice stalling tactic!) has finally been resolved. It turns out that the two 10 and 11 year old boys participated in church rituals with full parental consent, and are quite mature for their age....

The mugu has been pressing for ID and bank account info. I have been responding that my character is in Leeds and does not have that information. However, not that my character has returned home to Upper M3ndacity, he has hesitated to forward the requested info until AFTER a phone conversation occurs. Inspector Gadget has graciously offered to field the phone call.

Bruin

South Africa

DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just shows they don't read... or don't care as long as there's some money in it.

That's what makes it all worth it for me: get those bastards

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update - Inspector Gadget is up to bat! the mugu has provided a phone number, and I am pm'ing the good Inspector to make a call.

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic