SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My laziest to date!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Begins with an IP of

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 66.160.159.108
Organization: Xinlab
City: Milpitas
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
how are you doing

Then the IP change to

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.138.179.142
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Hello

How are you doing today? how have you been and what have you realy
been up to? i am realy happy i got an email from you and you are realy
interested in getting to know more about my kind of person.I am realy new
to this online stuf and i havent met anyone yet through online
dating personals but i am willing to get to know someone and get to
understand his motives and intensions towards me.I believe once i am been
sincere and honest about my kind of person and i am able to help you
understand who i really am i think you will be more comfortable getting to
know more about me.

I would like to tell you more about me and i will make this email
open and honest just to help you understand more of my kind of person.My
name is ,i am 36 years of age .I am
the only child of my parents,i am also single,My dad is from Liberia.(Half American/Half
Liberian) and my mom is from spain.My dad is a contractor while my mom
is a Teacher.My dad and mom got to meet in London and thats were i was
born.I grew up with Both dad and mom but when i was at the age of 16 mom
and dad had misunderstanding so dad had to leave me and mom in London.I
grew up with Mom in London but when mom saw that this stress is realy
getting to much for her she had to travel me down to the states to meet
her aunt.Then i was 23 years of age.My moms aunt name is Elizabeth.Mom
had to explain everything that went wrong btw her and my dad
and she said she doesnt know were he is right now.So thats why she had
to come down to the states .so mom stayed for like 2 months with her
aunt but she later had to leave to London the following month.I realy
missed my mom but she wrote me letters and she calls too as well untill
when i was 26 then i didnt hear from her again.I was kind of worried but
to my surprising my aunt had to tell me she committed sucide so the
pains of loosing a mom has been in me every since.
I grew up with my moms aunt,she took me as her daugther and i was
realy happy she loved me with all heart.I decided to take my faith and
believe shes the only person i have Around me and she is very nice to me.She died on heart attack .So since then i have had a life of my own doing things on my own.I believed in my self and i stayed
faithfull to myself and i believed in christ.I am realy a devoted christain
and i believe so much in Christ.God has realy been my father and my
mother and he has also been my provided in all that i needed.am

5'2 and weigh 134lbs.i have a son...he is 6 yrs old...i loose my husband in a car accident last 3 yrs.have been alone ever since then..just got registered to the site last few days

I hope i havent bored you with my life story and experience anyway.I
just want to let you know more about my past and present and i am
willing to get to know more about your kind of person too as well.I believe
u will be happy as well to be totaly open and tell me more about you
and ur personalities.I hope to hear from you soon so i can tell you more
of wat i am realy interested in and wat i do in my liesure time.
Take good care of yourself and say hi to everyone overthere for me.

Bye for now

I'll post the rest in a bit

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about this! One of my wives needed me.

Quote:
Hi ,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.Am looking for a man that we will be able to listen to each othere , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect each othere, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a woman like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .characteristics of whom i seek...........The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open,honest and easy going.A sense of humour is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my man...........Get caught with my man in the rain.Dance with him in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night...Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with her doing nothing.Moonlight walks on the beach.Be more proud of her than i already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).Go for a twilight horseback ride.Watch bad/good movie together.Spend the rest of my life with you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with him.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it,but not space to hurt each other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life.Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.waiting to hear back from you
B

Quote:
Good morning
How was your nite..just here to say good morning

Quote:
Hi ,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.Am looking for a man that we will be able to listen to each othere , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect each othere, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .characteristics of whom i seek...........The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open,honest and easy going.A sense of humour is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my man...........Get caught with my man in the rain.Dance with him in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night...Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with him doing nothing.Moonlight walks on the beach.Be more proud of him than i already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).Go for a twilight horseback ride.Watch bad/good movie together.Spend the rest of my life with you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with him.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it,but not space to hurt each other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life.Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.waiting to hear from you

B

Disaster strikes!

Quote:
Mail Delivery Subsystem [email protected]

Jun 19 (5 days ago)

to me
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Quote:
urgent urgent urgent

Hello Dear,
How are you doing..i just email to let you know..i cant get access
into my yahoo account..so talk to me over here...hope you are
good...waiting to hear back from you

Quote:
dont talk to me there anymore...just dont know what happen to it...yes
thanks for your conscene..we are good...and how is work..are you at
home

Quote:
Am really glad to have you in my life...you always sound good to
me...i will be the one to tidy to whole place for you..ok with time we
will be together because i dont like this computer dating of a
thing...which i can chat with you

Quote:
give me your phone number i can easily text you from here

Quote:
i told you hes happy about this..i told him already

Quote:
tell me something

Quote:
yes i am hun

Quote:
hey dear
How are you doing...didn't hear from you for long time...hope you are good

Quote:
oh glad hearing back from you...have been worried about you..thinking maybe you dont want me anymore

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh glad hearing back from you...have been worried about you..thinking maybe you dont want me anymore

Quote:
so when are you planing on meeting in person...let me know

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lady, you are not telling me anything about how to make this happen. is baby boy coming with you or is someone watching him until you trust me? There is a lot of up in the air here we need to settle before that could happen. We have many issues to discuss.

Baby, we need to talk.

Love

Quote:
i will need to pay you a visit firstly before we can decided on how to live together..yes i know we still have to discuss...comon and lets talk...am not here for game at all..i want to live a happy life

A long chat happened her but I have no idea how to retrieve it.

Quote:
M T JR//MEMBER ACCOUNT # IS ........OSU FEDERAL/PO BOX306 CORVALLIS OR''ROUTING NUMBER IS

More crap, but i will play

Quote:
: ACCOUNT # FORMAT--ABA/ROUTING TRANSIT #323 =MEMBER ACCOUNT #355

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After our chat yesterday with him asking me to fire my maid I thought he may pick up his feet. Not happening. He is a big girl though.

Thank you for the account information honey. I will mail it to my banker this morning.

Love

Quote:
ok get back to me let me know what is going on

Cellphone - web store
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A long chat happened her but I have no idea how to retrieve it.

If it's Yahoo, open a chat screen under her ID - click on the 'Show Recent Messages" link at the top of the screen - or alt/shift/V for the entire chat history.

If you're just looking for a portion of the chat, you can search your e-mail for the phrase - (even if chat isn't sent to e-mail) - warning - the results will pull from *all* chats - not just the one with this particular lad. So if you're looking for 'love' ... well ... with a romance baiter, that could be *pages* of results, lol.

Lovin' reading your baits. Plenty of new ideas to torture my lads with Very Happy

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad these are entertaining for people here and time consuming for them. I never let them drag me to yahoo, only Gmail. Some of the chats will go to mail some go POOF?

Cellphone - web store
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ not sure about Gmail chat - it's a resource hog on the laptop - even YM doesn't seem to be as bad ... (desktop, another story) .. I've never had any chats go poof in Yahoo - and seldom use Gmail ... (I tether - and my IP comes up from 500 to 1,500 miles away from my physical location)

Do they use the same port? YM is in the 5000's - and when I have a lad who refuses to e-mail, I can look at open ports & snag his IP that way - have never tried it with gmail ...

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic