SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU no longer available (photo)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I walked by a money transfer office with signs in the window stating "Please note Western Union is not available anymore". Even though the sign is very small, I thought it might be useful to some baiters as another good excuse not to use WU. I tried to take the photo from an angle that didn't include any employees, and which made the location less obvious though not perfectly so.

A higher resolution version can be found here.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wow, that's great! Yesterday I've used a photo of a vandalised WU office, suggested by Morgain Le Fay. So I can use yours when I "visit" some other WU office - good thing is that my character lives in the UK and the pound symbol is clearly visible, so the photo will be convincing!

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this! I will definitely use it!

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As pointed out by zzz it might be a good idea to crop out the bottom part if your character is not in the UK. Although there are other hints if you look carefully.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt they see that, but I will use the cropped part... Then again, I might just make such a note myself, stick it to any window and photograph that.. That will be just as easy....

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The photo can be easily internationalised by just photochopping the ADT alarm, but then again I doubt it will give any clue to most lads. Also the pound symbol may just be left where it is, because after all the foreign exchange bureau is clearly visible, so it is normal to display pounds, dollars etc. Smile

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DutchBaiter wrote:
....I might just make such a note myself, stick it to any window and photograph that.. That will be just as easy....

If you do it on a real WU shop, get ready to run away quick when the WU staff notice it!

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ADT (which stands for American District Telegraph) is quite common in America. It has branches in 50 countries, according to Wikipedia.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic