SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can we just all be friends with the pigeon/turkey scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got my first dating/lets be friends scam. Of course, I have just started this scam, and will be posting more after the bait has been eaten away. I was just wondering, who else has gotten this scam letter, and there isn't any fail return message. So this email is real! Please feel free to hold our lad hand, and send him ups and downs of a good bait, then ask him to merry you with fake money and fake promise, and watch him scram like a cow after the honey moon of despair comes to play.

Subject: Nice to Meet you.

Quote:
Hi Dear,

Compliments to you and I hope you are doing great.Can we be friends? I intend to visit your nation later in the new year.I will tell you more about me when I get a reply from you Okay.

Best Regards
Kristine Middleton

attach to this email was this picture.

What the ***** is that!! Turkey dove or peacock pigeon????
And when you click on the click (Something I really do) it brings you back to this site.
http://www.pbase.com/johanops/fancypigeon&page=4

Wow so this lad is hoping that I'm a bird lover or something?

Last edited by masterbaiterchief on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah She replied back so quickly!! And sent me some pictures.

I google image search these picture, and with out a doubt it's a love scam. Time to get to know our little scammer.

By the way, I can give you all the google image search results links if you all want to see what she (the fake she) looks like. However, I don't want her to get warned about me, by the lads who visit here. Is it safe to show the pics, or should I wait until the bait is over?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

depends. Sometimes lads will google themselves, but being the lazy sacks of crap they are it isn't all that common. I suspect that a scammer googling the images they send to potential vics is rarer. I would get rid of the email addy though that WILL come up in a google search and then it's bait over

That said, why not set up an account on the sister site scamwarners? Post all of their details there to warn people of the scammer, but also allowing you plausible deniability.

just so you don't jeopardize the bait.

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i will give it a try. also I sent the lad a fake edited Gay bear man picture in black & white sexy pose. I'm sure if this lad is a straight guy in person, then he would have bitten off his bottom lip.

More information after the bait.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't pay attention half the time. the photo is just to prove you're compliant more than anything else. I routinely send pictures of L Ron Hubbard, no-one's ever noticed

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn. Ok thanks I will use Elmo next time.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if they check that one. One baiter once said they didn't have a photo but they did have a picture they had drawn of a dragon and sent that. A better trick is to send them a dummy file.

what you do is grab a .dll file from your pc somewhere, something just under the email attachment limits (8 or 9 mb), make a copy of it and dump it somewhere you can find easily. then rename the file, something like passportpic.jpg (the .jpg extension is important).

Then when the lad gets the attachment, it'll look like a graphic but it won't open and he'll bitch. tell him it opened fine at your end and there's something wrong with his computer, I've driven a few lads mad with that one Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh when it comes to dummy files I take it to the next level. Check out this link. http://www.xnet.se/fd/

You can choose from a wide rang of file extension, file name, however, the best part is file size!

Because after my first scam bait I notice that our lad might have have a slow internet connection( Unlike me who has 10mbps download speeds). So I set the file size to 4mb and up load it. The lad will complain about the size and then a few mins later try to open the file. If it's like my passport and ID, I will send them in pdf's under one file (4mb), then two pdf,s( 2mb), and then finally if the Lad ask for jpg, then you slap him around for a bit and send him two large 4mb jpg files; while insuring him this is the file, and this is the last time I'm sending you an upload.

But this works well with over seas lad. Dating lad might need a little bit more modification to the cycle of file pain!! Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic