SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where is this coming from

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All

My new bait says he is from China and works for Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong
The second mail he sent his passport, Bank ID card and a photo with his wife
Only he wants a copy of my passport, I have used various tricks and try it with a fake passport vague

If he's not get what he wants the deal is off

Quote:
send me true copies of your id then we can then talk

I checked the header info is he from Lagos or Singapore

Has Hong Kong been moved after the last earthquake

And how do i handle his case

Quote:
Return-Path: [email protected]>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to [email protected]
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 11 Jun 2012 10:34:16 -0000
Received: from nm28-vm6.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (HELO nm28-vm6.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) [106.10.151.149]
by mx0.gmx.com (mx-us016) with SMTP; 11 Jun 2012 06:34:16 -0400
Received: from [106.10.166.119] (Asia Singapore)by nm28.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 10:34:15 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.254] by tm8.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 10:34:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2012 10:34:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 5331 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2012 10:34:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: snipped to fix thread blowout -Ima
DomainKey-Signature: Snipped to fix thread blowout -Ima

Received: from [41.58.128.250] (Lagos Nigeria (Near)Massey S1))by web190302.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:34:15 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:34:15 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Ming Mugu [email protected]>
Subject: We Can Work Together
To: "[email protected]"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1075238418-1337512805-1339410855=:2060"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 6 ((SPAM: 1));

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All you have is a drivers license, but you applied for a passport so if he can wait a bit Wink
Might take longer than normal as the holidays are here Laughing Might take forever in the meantime explain that you're also talking to a nice business man in China and he is willing to work without papers. Twisted Evil
Meantime flood his box with "family" pictures to show your willingness and bring his download time up. Zip a picture with some "extra" info in PDF (download it from your "local"
tourist bureau) and make sure he has to unwrap 8-10 Mb per picture.

Have fun

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

missed the question Embarassed
Quote:
originating IP * 41.58.128.250 Check 41.58.128.250 at Senderbase.org Check 41.58.128.250 at Reputationauthority.org Swift Networks Limited Lagos Nigeria

found it here http://www.iptrackeronline.com/email-header-analysis.php @ the eater of course Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's from Lagos, Nigeria, as evidenced by the originating IP: Received: from [41.58.128.250]

The Hong Kong Yahoo address is something anyone can sign up for. Scammers exploit any free webmail they can. You'll see Yahoo suffixes for lots of countries.

You'll find tons of hints about how to get around an ID request in the scambaiting help forum. Look at the FAQs thread and the "new to baiting and waiting for a mentor?" thread.

I usually just say I don't have one, or that I've attached it but actually attach nothing. In the accompanying email I act compliant. If they complain, I attach a junk file next time around. You can make one with a jpg, or another extension here: http://www.xnet.se/fd/
There are also a bunch of other "ID" options here: http://www.freewebs.com/obiwanknievel/passportsids.htm

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Thanks Ima, this was new to me, and i was using all kind of tricks for the Jpg-file (.dll, Mp3 and more junk)

but He agreed on the fake (blured) passport and to my excuse

Quote:
I hope this photo of my passport is enough for you.
I have to protect my good name so i blured the picture.
We (our Company) have lots of international relationship to protect

and send me the Certificate of $24.500.000 with the same blabla,

Quote:
Please reply soonest with the signed Certificate Of Deposit. I am very pleased to let you know that I have found a credible Bank in the UK with the same telex type as our Bank were I intend to transfer the funds into and below are the details of the Bank and I want you to know that due to restrictions and security reasons I cannot be able to transfer any personal amount of money out of Hong Kong now to avoid any suspicions or eye brow raised due to the source of the funds as the online account to be activated will require an initial deposit to activate the account.So you will not be required to travel to open an offshore account with them and as soon as you setup an online account with the bank,send me the details of the account you shall open with them so that I can use same to process the transfer of the funds.
You are to send your enquiries to the bank, requesting for an online account opening with them as they are a very credible Bank with same telex type as ours. So, open an account with them and ensure that,you make a right choice of account type to suit our transaction.

So you will provide me with a detailed information of the account you will activate with them so that I can use same to process the transfer of the funds after I get an approval from the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and transfer the funds straight into the account 48hrs after confirmation of the account details from you.

Note: you should take down any expenses you will incure now during the course of this transaction no matter how small, as 10% from the total funds will be used to reimburse our pockets.

and where should the money goto .... England and not to Hongkong
So the fun starts again i hope this will be a long relationship with this one

I don't put the my trophy's here now,

DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow it seems like they got wiser. They don't fall for our delay tactics, they quite soon say "get real, or no deal" or words to that effect.

However, they don't want you to go. So they are bluffing.

I never send my passport. No dll's, no passport cover jpegs. I just say I sent it and that they should get their act together. And talk to their banks IT administrator. Or move to a better provider. Usually I just yell at them "I've sent it 5 times already, do you think those bits are cheap??"

After a while they give up and all of a sudden I get an email saying "thank you for your passport / details / picture" and then they move on.

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote entire preceding post. It's right there ^^^. --bo

(Asterix, Obelix en Idefix (ook mijn favorite Strip Figuur))

Sure..., most times we make them wiser then they are and they learn from it. Play the game on Top level and keep them Dumb.
Like my Mentor [Mike Gadger] told Me.: "don't Educate the Lads play, Dumb, Dumber" give them the feelling tobe in controle and respond on there weakness to keep the game running. Wast there Time and keep them busy as long you can

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blue-leader wrote:
(Asterix, Obelix en Idefix (ook mijn favorite Strip Figuur))

Ils sont fous ces africains! I grew up reading it in French. Very Happy

I told one, when sending a second mangled JPEG, "It's perfectly clear when I send it! See, the passport number is #########" and he accepted it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking fake banks for a copy of their Data Protection Policy before sending ID strings out the bait too.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I told one, when sending a second mangled JPEG, "It's perfectly clear when I send it! See, the passport number is #########" and he accepted it.

I think that my excuse did the work and not the fake Passport i send him.
They need only pasports to scam other persons. thats all in this game and, I refuse to do that.
This should give him the feeling that here is something to be gained because of the Certificate of Deposit he sent me.
Well i wait a few days before i contact the one i have to send the Signed Certificate to and wonder what it cost to open a deposit at the bank in the UK

I wonder if i can run my plot on this one and keep him a few months busy.
If the baiter steps into my plan than i call it a succes. Otherwise i run this over and over again untill my plan works........

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like that idea of a mangled passport and giving the passport number saying well I can see it......I might have to borrow that idea.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Agreed. Something like. "I can see it just fine. The last four numbers are XXXX" or something like that.

Awesome idea, blue. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
^^^ I like that idea of a mangled passport and giving the passport number saying well I can see it......I might have to borrow that idea.

No, not even the xxx (numbers) why should they need it, only used as a trophy in a next scam, it try and did prevent this. Im in controle remember and we play by the rolebook "We should not give any Id to a scammer."

I only put this issue on the forum to get a higher rank (also for me) in scambaiting, communication is an important issue between us. To protect our Human citizens from scammers. Many members read our discussions and our goal is to help them against this kind of scams. to take Them to a higher level so everyone is aware that a Baiter is someone with a sense of humor who waste the lads time and money

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The number I sent is made up; it's just as easy for the lad to make up a number. It is much harder to make up an image of a passport if you don't have any images.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic