SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait. But uneventful and lots to learn!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off I'm not that proud of this bait, but I did have fun with it. Just need a lot more work.

it goes up to 25.000 dollars! this is gold good quality ! i let you
judge for yourself !

Like i told you before, we have available for sale and immediate
shipment gold dust and bar.
> The gold dust info are follows.:
> Quantity.: 350Kg
> Quality.: 94.7%
> Purity.: 23 carat plus
> Price.: $25,000per KG

Gold Bar infos.:
> Quantity.: 150kg
> Quality.: 99.9%
> Purity.: 24carat
> Price. $40,000 per KG

>
> The cost of shipment include government tax and customs duty is 5% of the total invoice of the gold to be shiped.

> If you are serious and willing to do successful gold business with our family we are ready and willing to cooperate with you to make sure we build a formidable relationship in the nearest future

.........................................................................................
My message.

That looks great! I'm about to have the business 100% in my name in a few days. My father is the one who started it, however, he is retiring in a short amount of time. I would love to make him proud by making my first real deal on my own. So just for starters I would like to buy some gold dust from you. 700Kg seems fine. Tell me what you want far as shipping/billing information.

Thanks for your time.
............................................................................................
Dear, Thanks for your message and i am very happy to hear from you.
We are local Gold miners from Democratic Republic of the Congo central
Africa. And we run because of the rabels so we are now in Democratic
Republic of Togo. With our goods because we are looking for a buyer.
As you want to buy from us, you can come over to meet us so that we
can proceed or we can send you the gold to you direct. But before we
done that, we will like to send you an agreemnt contract which you
will sign and send it back you us. We also want you to send us your
passport copy with your address, phone number so that we can
communicate with you as well ok. Sir we are happpy to work with you.
Thanks

............................................................................................
My message:

Dear Wilson,

Well in order to start doing some good business we need to build up some trust. I'm not going to hop on a plane to Africa without some real trust. First off I'll give you my business address and my phone number.

Address: 570 Redbud Drive New York, NY 10011 (fake address)
Phone number: (347) ***-****

You might have to dial one before the number. I don't know......

Now I can give you more proof of my existences, but I think it's your turn to give me something that tells me the truth about you.

Times are hard for use New Yoryer., and there is nothing more important than trust. So I can't afford any mess ups, and misleading deals.We need to keep a transparent relationship in order for this to work.

Thanks and talk to you soon.
..........................................................................................

please give me your phone number with USA indicatif so that help not
to make error !

..........................................................................................
My message.

Ok... I gave this a quick google search and found it quick.
New York City +1 917
New York City +1 646
New York City +1 212
Try anyone of those numbers plus the number I just gave to you in the last email. Then we can talk about making a deal here.
This will be the first international business trade for me. I can't wait to hear from you.

ok thanks ! but it is very confuse for me ! please send a text message
with your phone to this number so that i can see clearly your number
and call you back ; +228 98 31 48 19

Hope to hear from you !

my message.

Dear Wilson,
Look I texted you five times and no response. You do have the New York codes for my area. Please try again or google how to make calls from (whatever country) to New York City and see if you get me number. Also my name is in my voice mail, and I also have my cell phone on me at all times.

I don't know what else to say.. I'm only 19 years old so this would be the first international deal for me. I didn't think it would be so hard. Look if we can't make this happen then maybe we should call it off. I would really hate to waste your time.

thanks for understanding
Jack. F

oh ! i do not receive nothing ! please try with this two number ! +228
99 43 58 53 and

+228 98 31 48 19 ! i hope now it will be ok ! You can call !

hello ! i have just send you a text message or sms to your phone !
if you receive a message with my email please tell me ! ok!

My message:
Wow!! I sent you some as well, no text..... Ok here it is my number. (347) 989-4307 OK if you were calling from the states you would Use the 347 then the rest of the number. If you were out of states you would place some
New York City +1 917 (347) ###-####
New York City +1 646 (347) ###-####
New York City +1 212 (347) ###-####

Are any of these working?? Let me know and I will google in for more information. By the way What Country are you calling from. If I know where to start them I can solve our little problem.

ok iam calling from Togo ! in Africa ! try to use another phone to
call me at +228 99 43 58 53 ! Have you call one times the
international ?

My message:
Nope. I have never done this before. You know what Why don't I get my father in this. He has some expires in international work, even from Africa. I will tell him to email you ASAP, and let you two get to talking.
Thanks for being patient with me.
Cheer and we will talk either during or after business transaction. Keep in Touch.

OK!

So at this point I need this number thing to last a bit longer as I figure out what to do with this lad.

My Fake step Dad. Also I'm not going to use these name again.

Dear Wilson,

Hi my name is John Salerno. I'm the step dad of Jack Ford who is running my gold loan business in New York.
He's not doing so well in the trade, so I feel compiled to step in. I read his emails and saw that you have a
pretty good deal, and I want to buy some Gold Bars from you. The only thing that is standing in our way is this
silly phone contact thing. I feel my step son is doing a ok job in trying to make contacts with you, but he
lacks some social skills, and I have made calls from Africa before. Anyways, all I want to do here is bridge the gap
between you and my son. He is young and he needs the experience.
See I'm a old man and I don't want to be working forever! Ha Ha Ha! So I'm sorry for the difficulties, but here is
the correct number to call him.

00 1 ***-********

Anytime you need to call the US for any where you need to dial 00 (for anywhere outside of the your country), and 1 for the US.
The Area code for New York 347, and the main number is 989 4307. Let me know if this number works out. And contact my boy.
If there any problems just email me and I will see what I can do. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerity, John.

hello Mr john ! Thank you for your message! I also want you to call me
on this number! +228 98 31 48 19! it works on 24 and 24 are reachable
from all over the World! there is no answering machine!
I try the number you sent me but alas! I waiting for your call! I
never had this trouble phone to call abroad! AC will call me and
because I receive international calls! just dial my number!
Thank you wilson

my message
Sure Wilson. What will do isl write this number down and pass it along to my son Jack. This is his business trade, not minds.
So if you don't mind he will be the boss I will be just the IT persons, the guy who can give you more information, or problem solver. By the way, Did that number work for you???
He might be able to call you, but you need to be able to call him if anything comes up. So make sure to use that number so there be a solid way for the both of you all to communicate.
Good Luck take care,
John.

No the number did not work ! i try it !

the possibility is that he call me first ! thanks

When I look into my Google logs he did call me. But sadly left no messages.

My message:

Ok I'll let him know this. Keep in touch with my son he might set up another deal with you. I'm sure there are other options for gold transfer?
Good Luck and take care.

hi,
I always discuss with my contacts and dialogue is live! every
detail is important to me! He told me he called my number and a woman
won! Yet my phone stayed with me all the time! nobody picks me apart
my phone! this is mobile phone! Why in the most industrialized country
there are problems to call! Listen, if I do not speak with him, I can
not acquire its reliability and desire! and therefore act on the
transaction! he can call any phone but it is essential that he calls
me and we will exchange ! you must do everything possible to call me
or I will be sorry for you!

Back to jack my jerk off son.

My message

Dear Wilson,
My dad gave me the number to call you. +228 98 31 48 15 and what the fuck!!! Some angry women answer the phone and Bitch me out because I called her 3 in the morning. Was this your wife??? Tell her that I'm sorry as hell for waking her. She refuse to let me to talk to you, but she never said that she knew you or anything either. So I ended spending 30 min getting an ear full of Angry broken African English, Swearing at me!! Because I so happen to call during the night?? If she was nicer I would have called back later or apologize something.

This is getting crazy!! I want you to call ME I'm tired of trying to reach you!!! Even My dad is starting to have his doubts. You look good but what dose it take to just get in touch?
Sincerely, Jack.

note every thing in this scam is fake. include what I said.

hello! I do not understand you! I am born yesterday received any
calls! and nobody picks up my phone in my absence! Look, I do not know
if you made the express purpose if you do not want to deal with me,
I aid'autres offers and each time I pass the calls! it starts with
being weird! it is still operational so if you really call, you will
fall on me! a friend has just called me from USA! the ball is your
court! if you Can not do it, I'm sorry for you!

Here the number +228-98-31-48-19 there is no error

At this time I want a quick trophy to show off So Made this quick easy deal.
My message.
Dear Wilson,

Oh dammit! My father sent me the wrong number. and now, I did try to call this number, but my service kept cutting me off!!! It's not your fault or anybody's. The problem is with this stupid magic jack phone services. I think it's faulty. You know what I mean when I say you get what you pay for, right? Cheap phone service mean cheap phone responses.

Anyways, I'm sure you don't want to hear any more excuses from me, for all that we have been through right now. However, I do what your business, So I'm thinking we are kind of jumping the gun here with the amazing gold bar deal. You know, where I would have to travel to Africa to receive my shipment. But here is the thing. You are selling gold dust right? And that can be shipped in a envelop? That to me is less riskier that traveling. Plus I don't need as much proof of anything. In contrast, to me a phone call would be worthless.

In fact, when we do online purchases normally we are convince by the look and feel of a webpage, and that's because a webpage has photos and videos of the item in sale. So if you have a webpage than that's great, but you don't have any kind of a webpage, for proof then just send us (me or my father) 3 or more pictures of you with the gold dust, or you pouring gold dust in an envelop; that would do fine. Of course, a video is the best option, because it looks better that any picture. You have lots of options!

Now my I'm going to give you my home address. It is 570 Redbud Drive New York, NY 10011 USA. Make sure you have the gold dust in an envelop with this address written on it, and mailing stamps on the upper left side. This means that the letter can be sent right away. ('Hint' of what should be on the pictures/video you want to send me).

To add with all of this. I feel very bad for our lack of communications through the phones. So after this transaction is complete I will send you 15 of our top clients email addresses. This should help your business, you can sell them gold cheap. They should come back with us to sell the gold to me, and then I can sell the gold at it's real market price thus making LOTS OF MONEY!!!

It's a WIN WIN situation. And it all starts with you sending a email we some pictures or video of your business. Come to think of it this idea is much easier than a phone call. Smile

Tell me what you think, if you have any question you can email me or my dad, I will let him know about this new plan, and if we play our cards right there is lots of money to be made between the both of us.

Good Luck to you with the future clientele,
Jack.

Listen me! without direct dialogue and without signing a contract of
the parties I am sorry for any suggestions! I've never been so stress
with a market! if you refuse to call me, was you! I think there will
be away and you do not want gold then the next
My message

Look this is easy!!! Send me some picture proof or Video proof (the better)!!!
I'm then convince of your legitimacy!!
I then wire you the money that is your charge for the gold dust (That's how I'm going to pay you)!!!
then you receive your money and ask for my other clients,
I give them to you once I see my gold, maybe earlier if you comply with my request.

WHAT IS THE problem with that PLAN!!!

I do not know what to tell you! if you want to believe my legitimacy you can make the trip to touch the reality of the finger! it'll be better than a photograph that could be tampered with! So you knew me well before my time with the wrong numbers that you gave me! !!
my message:
Well that's why I keep saying that a video is best!! You can't easy tamper with a video without it looking very fake! Again I laid out my plan. Either we do it my way or it's the high way! YOUR LOST if you don't comply!!

you know that on the net there are escrot that are capable of anything! if you do not want to make the trip to come see you or call me this is worth continuing to talk! You will be able to lose all that money for a video instead of moving! toiqui is able to call, what proves to me your loyalty? photo, passport!

Really you want my PP and ID. OK Very Happy
my message:

Are you saying you want me to show you my pass port????
Ok if you want me to prove to you my loyalty then I will show you some state ID and Passport on the next email. THEN Will you comply to what I want!!! REMEMBER!!
Time is money and I have wasted Time trying to call you!! I don't want to pay a huge phone bill because of international mishap!

ok i am waiting to see your state ID and passeport !
my message:
Ok there it is attach. Now it's your turn. I want ID from you and a picture/video of your product.

why the attach has this big size?

LOL I'm trying to screw with you. 4 mb in a pdf should do the trick. I hope he has brandband cable.
My message:

Because both my State ID and Passport are in a PDF file. That's what the scanner gave me. The image file might be blown up. But it's all there.

send your ID and passport one by one ! it is impossible to open the file you send me
my message

Fine! I will run back up to the photo copier shop and make a smaller picture files, two sets of them.

if they are also impossible to open i will be sorry for you !

my message

I sent 2 fake pdf's my id and my passport.. Hahaha.

Ok you got them, now it's your turn.

i do not get nothing !
my message:
WTF Wilson!!! Are you fucking Playing with me????

I'm jumping back and forwards between clients and my computer AND running across a busy street and back JUST FOR YOU!!!

1)I tried of calling and Getting Nothing back other than a phone bill for the afford(I KNOW it's coming soon and it will be huge).
2)You make all of this clam that you tried calling me but nothing? I see no voice mail, no history, no nothing on my caller ID...
3)And now I send you some sensitive ID, that WORKS ON MY COMPUTER, and you say you can't open it? You can't Read it???

Dude this deal is looking very shitty! IN FACT, If you don't give me any photo information, about you or your product I WILL Fuckin report you as a scammer! Not just to the police and FBI, but to my clients who have the means to spend your email like wild fire
across the web!!

ALSO This is not my problem because for the following!

I'm an AMERICAN Your from Africa!!! I have the most to lose in all of this!! I should be the one asking all of the question And getting result!

IF you can prove that all of this is a miss understanding the deal is still on the table. But I better not here a single word from any of my clientele that your giving them a hard time.

send me a picture in JPG not in pdf ok ?

What is this picture which is so heavy? none of your document opens! either you do vonlontairement! listen I travel a lot and I meet lots of people! so I know what I mean !

LOL Both Picture files are like 2mb in size. He must have a slow internet connection because he send me the message above, and this one after his last message. But my turn.

my message

Ok I mange to extract the Photos from the PDF. They work fine with my computer as they do in all COMPUTERS.
This is your last shot with me. Give me what I want, or I report you.

what is the real format of your document ?

fool me what you want is that? you send me documents in a format that can not open! OK see you!!!!

I had enough of this idiot by now and I felt it was time for me to close him off..

My last message.

Yep Your a scammer F****king Mugu! Go back to your Unemployed Father and your AIDS stricken slut momma. You have been reported. bye now.

So I'm not proud of this scam bait. I know I could do much better than this. Next time I will try to get more responsibility place on the lad before excusing him of cheating me. Plus I will need to master patience. But this is my first bait. I guess I did waste his time for about 3 days and 5 hours.

I have one more scambait in the making, it's a romance scam and that one is going well. I'm just waiting for a reply tonight.

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic