SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the only reply I received so far in response to my first mass insult:

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY THUNDER ERASE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, MUMULA.

Most of the mugus scripts just replied with generous loan offers.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zzz wrote:
This is the only reply I received so far in response to my first mass insult:

[email protected]

Quote:

Most of the mugus scripts just replied with generous loan offers.

Very Happy Good old "Edward", he always replies.

Send some more and keep it up.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either someone here's playing with me or I received the best response EVER!

bow_down bow_down bow_down [email protected] 41.207.184.30/ Togo Telecom (He added all the bold)
Quote:
why are you a fraid to meet the TOUGH GUY face to face.

Which means that you are a woman. Only mouth you get. You no get hand to fight.

meet me, it will be:
ONE SUBMISSION
ONE PINE FALL
ONE KNOCKOUT
to decide the winner

are you a fraid of my HEAD BUT, SLEEPING HOLD, FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK, HEART PUNCH, CLAW HOLD, BODY SUPPLEX, BODY SLAM, NECK BRAKE, PILE DRIVER, DANGEROUS DTD, HAMMER RIB HIT, ELBOW SMASH, BELOW THE BELT HIT, SIDE NECK WAY LOCK, TROAT TWIST, LEG HOOK

I was trained as a wrestler by Power Uti, Mike Bamidele and Ben Lion Heart.

Meet me one on one fight, I will skin you alive.

I am the king of the Tough Guys.

War has begin, let the watch dog bark endessly. I am hungry for fighting. I am test of blood.

Wao, where are you, let me tears your flesh in pieces with my hand. You have provoked me. War and fighting has gone into my head.
Where are you, let us settle it with physical exchange of blows. Where are you now idiot come and face me man to man.

Quote:
ANU OFIA. I WILL LEAVE LONGER THAN YOU. MY FATHER IS 125 YEARS OLD, BUT STILL WALKING STRONG. AND I HAVE PREPARED TO LEAVE 135 YEARS.

STUPID MAN, LET US SEE WHO WILL DIE FIRST. HOPELESS IDIOT

YOU ARE A FRAID OF MY BLOW, HUNGRY IDIOT. I SUGGESTED NO HOLD FAULT FIGHT, COME AND FACE ME.

Quote:
ANU MPAM, IF YOU COME FOR SHOOTING, I AM THE BEST. I HAVE FAST GUYS WHO WILL SHOOT YOU LIKE ANIMAL.

I AM THE TOUGHEST GUY. SO I AM ALL OVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL,EMPTY VESSAL THAT MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE.

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE THIS NIGHT BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS WHY I CALLED YOU A COWARD , DONT TALK MUCH , ACTION SPEAKS LOUNDER THAN VOICE ,MEANWHILE WE ARE NOT THESAME LEVEL , AM IN UPTOWN .MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY.
WATCH YOUR BACK BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD .
MONKEY.............
THIS IS AKA ARO MAMAWATER
RETIRED

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your dead mother stop foooooooooooooooooooling in the internet...this will never help u big foool shit..bastard son of a bitch

Quote:
Graduate like u can not even speak good English and not even to spell correctly..................fool shit for your mother toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Bloody fool & illitrate.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO SCHOOL, GET AN EDUCATION BOY! LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY WITHOUT HAVING ANY CLASS!

[email protected] or [email protected]
Quote:
your papa go die you hear

[email protected]
Quote:
PIG. THANK GOD YOU ARE BEGINNING TO FIND A SOLUTION TO YOUR LIFE, MAY GOD BLESS THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THAT ADVICE. DONT WASTE TIME, JUST GO NOW AND TAKE THAT BATH SO YOU CAN BREAKTHROUGH. PIG.

Quote:
MONKEY. YOU ARE NO MORE ALIVE, YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY. SO YOU DON'T KNOW? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN POORVERTY HAS ALREADY RUIN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A NOISE MAKER KEEP SILENT. YOU ARE NOT MY LEVEL I,M MORE THAN YOUR DEMON BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST PUT SATAN IN PRISON 2000 YEARS AGO YANGAMADI LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE FAIL YOU ARE UNDER MY FEET MAKING NOISE ILLETRATE LIKE YOU EATING MAMA THANK YOU ARE IN NIGERIA COME OUT SIDE YOUR COUNTRY AND SEE.IAM AN INTERNALTIONAL YOUNG GUY FULK YOU TO 6 FEET AND DO YOUR WORST STOP WRITING TO ME I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME. I HAVE MANY CONTACT THAT IAM TREATING.SO YOU POVERTY BOY GO TO HELL, IAM WHAT IAM IS MY NAME.
IF YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING GO TO THE BIBLE AND SEE.
LET THUNDER FROM ABOVE DAMAGE YOU FOREVER BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU,YOU START TALKING NONSE. AS I HAVE SPOKEN IT SO SHALL IT BE ONTO YOUR LIFE UNTILL 6 FEET FLOW YOU YANGAMADI LIKE YOU AND AS I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF POVERTY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO WILL KILL YOU AND I KNOW THAT A RICHMAN DONT MAKE NOISE HE ONLY THINK OF HOW TO ENJOY HIS MONEY WITH HIS FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool go remove that your nigeria number the na cause you wan take made all your mate de do better work on line you you go de cause use your brain for once you nor go school. Nor de do like dat again.

[email protected]
Quote:
All you family we die from this earth that is what are tel God do for me because you are agent of Satan call me on this number big fool +233-541-614-487 then you we see the fear of God , because you have know power more down my God, you we die by accident and your family from the earth very soon,

I have giving you a long time before now but now your time have come agent of Satan you we see dead ????????????????? if you think you have power call me line agent of Satan then you we see ??????????????????????????????????????????????are call your line why did you cut of the line agent of Satan are you ruining you we see it you are dead.if u know you have power why did you off your phone agent of Satan call my line you are dead.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDE LAFI SE OHHH BACK TO SENDER LAFI SE
BACK TO SENDER LAFI SE OHH BACK TO SENDER LAFISE ..KORI FUN O BI ERO OKAN RE SIMI...AMIN

[email protected]
Quote:
O.K YOUR DEATH MAN OR GIRL IS UR TURN I WILL TRACK U DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck yourself! king of masturbation... go suck pussy!

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER WILL FIRE UR GENERATION, YOU ARE A BASTARD.

YOU MUST DIE A POOR MAN AND WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN UR LIFE, IDIOT. LET THUNDER STRIKE AND FINISH YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you no dey fear you for disclose your number nah make you see as I go track you wetin 24hrs and cut off your mouth and give it to you to feed.

Your parents no do me anytun so i no fit curse them but i swear to God
if i catch you.........You will not live to see the next day mabasi.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a Goat,you can't read and write,that is why you are a fool forever,goat. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mugu looking for mugu , hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
all this one way u dey do na base on say u no get work,u no see reply that why u dey find who go reply ur nonsense way u go tell me say make i give u one job way go pay u,u just dey distrub i go western union two twice yesterday i dey collect money anyhow so guy if u want i fit employ u or give u one job way go pay u so u go busy and no go get time for this nonsense

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU FOOL LIKE THAT..YOU FOOL OOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY DEATH ERASE ALL YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? I HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH TIME TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND FAMILY BUT YOU REFUSE TAKE IN JESUS NAME. UNFORGETTABLE THING WILL HAPPENS TO YOU AND FAMILIES THIS WEEK FOR YOU, TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S PRIVACY , IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE YOU WILL DIE PUT. FOOL. TAKE DEATH TAKE IT. DEATH KILL TOPE NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
Send me your number fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA GO DIE

Quote:
you will die and all your family will die

[email protected]
Quote:
You too and your family. I will report your mail to EFCC that you are a big scammer, what are you doing with FCMB email address?
Lets fight each other, IDIOT and BASTARD like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHT AMEN
BECAUSE NO WEAPON THAT COMES AGAINST LE WILL PROSPER SO GO BACK TO THE THE THAT SEND YOU TO ME
THANKS GOD FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYER
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Tope

Am sorry you are a Bank Director, you are not trained. Mind you for the last time.

[email protected]
Quote:
call ur papa way don die. u no no say power pass power. u 2 small. u don fly on ur own b4? were u no 4 calabar ? no ask of irikiki u go no say u 2 small. if i opem my mounth say u no go reach 2morrow na so e go be..

[email protected]
Quote:
You call your self agent of satan ? so shall you be and you will soon die but before you die you have to suffer bc dying is a good thing to you so i will like you to suffer , with that hand you use to write to me will be coursed FOOOOOOL

Agent of Jesus

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEDER IDIOT U NO EVEN KNOW ADDRESS SHAME ON U FUL

[email protected]
Quote:
Gey watin me do u na? U just dey insult me since na? We dey fight abi I don offend u bfor? Pls tell me na. Thanks me na fucking jew oo bros$
Sent From Barrister Lord Ruben Chambers.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE WHILE HAVING SEX THAT IS YOUR PORTION.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR LIFE WILL REMAIN MISERABLE THROUGH OUT THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
WHAT EVER YOU WISH TO YOUR FOLLOW GUY THA THING WILL COME TO YOU IN HUNDRED FORD,AMADIOHAKU WU KWAGI WHAT EVER YOUR TO SOME ONE ELSE IS WHAT YOUR GENERATION ON BONE WILL RECEIVE IN JESUS AME AMEM

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SAME THING, I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER BUT I WILL PRAY FOR HER EXCEPTIONALLY GOD HEARS HER CRY FOR A BABY AND SHE HAD YOU, I PRAY GOD BLESS YOUR MOTHER AND HER TOTO BUT AS FOR YOU, MAY GOD HELP YOU. BANK MANAGER GUGURU. PEACE OUT!

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDERFIRE YOU AND TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY DIES FOREVER???

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED*
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE IN PUNISHMENT IN JESUS NAME, AND YOU RECEIVE IT WITH YOUR FAMILY? LOOK AT YOUR LIFE YOU ARE IN INTERNET WASTING YOUR TIME FUCKING YOUR MOTHER, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A REAL MAN GIVE ME YOUR TELLING PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL SENT MEN TO COME AND PICK YOU UP THERE IN NIGERIA? I AM A NIGERIA BUT NOT LIVING IN NIGERIA AS FOR NOW? AND WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY SO I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER AND LET ME PLAY YOU FACE TO FACE? BY THE WAY WHAT THE INVESTMENT I HAVE THERE IN NIGERIA 20YEAS COMING YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER HAVE IT SO I AM NOT YOUR CLAS

GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
foooooooooooooooooooool why am i still living after i have read this message and even replying u

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool stop waisting ur time

and ur email is giving my machine virus fool

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT A BASTARD THAT U RE,U CALLED YOURSELF A BANKER WITH ALL THIS JARGON?A BANKER THAT CANNOT WRITE A COMPLETE SENTENCE.U WILL DIE IN ABJECT POVERTY,UR GENERATION BORN AND YET UNBORN WILL KNOW NO PEACE,U RE CURSED 4 LIFE AND DEATH WILL NOT DEPART FROM THEE.MORNING AND NIGHT SHALL BE FULL OF MOURNING IN UR FAMILY.UR PURPOSE OF COMING TO THIS EARTH WILL NEVER BE ACHIEVED.I AM FAR BETTER THAT U COS I CAN FEED UR ENTIRE COMMUNITY.IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATU ACHI

[email protected]
Quote:
ur no body iam son of God and iam above u ur already death bc my fire from God as already born u and put u into confusion idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER SEE DUFFER LIKE U BEFORE SO U WANT TO CONPARE YOUR SELF TO PERSON IN LONDON EGWU? AM GOING TO BUY YOUR PAPA HOUSE WHEN AM BACK BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY DISCUSS WITH HIM, BE WARE THAT UR LAST BORN IS MY CHILD ASK YOUR MOTHER UR MAMA KNOW HOW I SUBPORT YOUR FAMILY THAT TIME YOUR TIFE AND GOES TO JAIL, DONKEY

Quote:
GOD HAVE MARCY UNPON DIS FAMILY, NA THERE PAPA DO THEM OHHHHHHHHHHH
SO DEM NAVER TELL U ALREADY SAY UR PAPA DON KILL UR FAMILY IN SPIRITAL SORRY, GOOD FOR THING PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid fool
Oh u the great idoit on this Earth go to hell .You will die like an animal.Just watch and see and i do not care to know who u are bc ur no body big fool.come out and prove ur self bargar like u .u hv nothing and u bring fake information's u will be waited like a beast

Quote:
big fool
fool wash and see what u do to ur self iam living great and my God is more than you u evil fool u will be born by the holy goust fire and roust like a corn and if you provoke me again i will move u out off this country and u that cause will follow u and your generation.Do u think u hv go free.go to hell idiot ur no body to me and on this earth ur evil plan will go back to u forever in jesus powerful name and stop writeen me bf u die

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH, ILLITERATE, FOOL. THUNDER FIRE YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD. DEATH IS ALREADY KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR. PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
Work make maga pay you if tin you get work 4 box to threat you for no
get that time to take they write those tin no be your fut shall you
are still up Come just try to work hard and get paid ok

[email protected]
Quote:
NA U BE GOD??????????? COME LYK MA ASSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A DIRTY IDIOT,WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MEN WERE MEN , YOUR A MONKEY ,I LEAVE IN SANGHUNGU MAIN TOWN , MALAYSIA , NEAR IGBO MARKET .
MONKEY , SEND YOUR BASTARDS TO ASK FOR ARO MAMIWATER , SAILING IN ASIA MARINE PATRON .
AM TOO NOTOROUSE IN MALAYSIA, BASTARD , HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DROPED ?MONKEY .CAN YOU TRAVEL?CAN YOU HANDLE BULL?BUZZ?VILLAGE CHANPION.

MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
107/650 Williams lay out kokokrom western region Ghana west Africa
this is my address come and kill your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
6 IDIORODO STREET, OPP LASU GATE. NO SHAKING JUST COME. BSIDE PWEST HOSTEL. I DEY BAM. I DEY WAI.

U JUST BE MUGU, WHY U DEY STRESS URSELF, DEY WASTE UR TIME FOR NET. HUSSLE WETIN U WAN HUSSLE. I NO GET TIME FOR SHIT OO.... TRUE TALK I DEY YAN YOU SO

[email protected]
Quote:
an u come 12 allen avenue fool,i f you want to see melody like me.u are agent of satan.i am agent of evil fool.check me at metro park at gra by friday this week,i will be coming to there with my boys.i got three houses in owerii,2 house in port Harcourt and i at magodo gra fool.poor man.if i get you i will chop u.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama go die

[email protected]
Quote:
na mouth u dey

[email protected]
Quote:
you are fooooooooooool ok you are push dog ok

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa is mad ,you do not want to lean some thing ab,be careful,rich fool

[email protected]
Quote:
See Your English.. As big as u re ..........Ode nie

[email protected]
Quote:
An Ogun Go Kill ll Ur Gene For Where U Dey One

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FRUSTRATION IS TOO MUCH..PEOPLE THAT HAS MONEY DON'T FRUSTRATE..OKAY IS BECAUSE YOU ARE WITH SATAN..ONE WITH SATAN ALWAYS GETS FRUSTRATION..LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck offf na ur farther u day talk to fool

[email protected]
Quote:
God pusih u

[email protected]
Quote:
You are such a daft, na devil go punish and burn all your generations born and unborn.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOISE MAKER. SHAMELESS THING, DON'T EVEN KNOW SPELLINGS.TRY CHECKING SPELLINGS BEFORE POSTING MESSAGE, IDIOTA. REMEMBER, BIG BOYS DO NOT TALK MUCH. MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY BODY DEY PEPPER YOU?. HE GOAT. IBO MUMU. *DELETED*. YOU WILL DIE AND UR CORPSE WOULD NEVER BE RECOVERED. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a cheap lair and a cheap scamer.If you are rich you wont have time for all this stupid writings pls grow up you never see london before with your useless internet london number.

Get dometin doing see the long mail you write for abuse you no get workoooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING YOUR SELF,AND STOP COUSON ME BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO FIGHT AND AGAINST CRIMES AND FRAUDULENT ACTS.

Yours in Service,

Barrister. Gerald Clinton,

CONSULT DEPARTMENT OF BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the first crops from my mass insult emails:

[email protected]

Quote:
why so much bitterness in your heart? how much have you lost? sorry; mugu fall, guy chop. ha ha ha ha.

I've just returned a random compilation of insults copied from another mugu responses:

me:
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOL TO A HIGHEST LEVEL, GO JOIN YOUR BROTHERS!

FUCK OFF, EAT SHIT AND DIE!

Then [email protected] replied again:

Quote:
i can see u are still bitter. death by hanging will help to cool u down.

As for cursing, no amount of curse will have any effect on me and my generation cos God has listed us above you, your family, your village and your entire generation even to come. Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. See? ha ha ha ha ha....zombie mugu animal.

[email protected]

Quote:
who the fuck is this, want to rot in jail?

I've surely replied with a couple of other insults, to eventually receive this:

Quote:
lol....you just a retard bro, get to the psychiatrist for check up

[email protected]

Quote:
SYCHO

Our good old friend "Edward", bugged from my new baiter email:

[email protected]

Quote:
SO YOU TALK WHEN PEOPLE ARE TALKING? ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH? WELL YOU HAVE ALREADY DEFINED YOURSELF, PIG.

[email protected]

Quote:
die slow pigshit, son of a pauper, son of a failure spirit

[email protected]

Quote:
why are you insulting me? what did i do to you? i am sincere and honest to you please believe me

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahhahhahahaha. i just fuck your mother .....hahahahhahahaha i want on her face tooo

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck your so bloody Generation asshole all; fuck off and down fuck up idiot Mother fuckers all you fuck

[email protected]

Quote:
U BE FOOL OOOOOO

Mission accomplished! I've being waiting for this sequence of Os Smile

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the "tough guy" rant as well, good old Ben lionheart et al have trained him well.

also

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FEARFUL MAN. I AM A FEARLESS TOUGH GUY

SO YOU SUCKS AND SWALLOW

lol Laughing
[email protected] liket to get his hair off and spam smileys.

Quote:
I blessed your entire household/generation born/unborn with vanity in all their endeavor....ALL THEIR LABOUR SHALL RESULT IN VAIN AND THEY SHALL KNOW NO PEACE/REST TILL TILL DEATH CALL ON THEN UNTIMELY IN THY MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. AMEN!!!

I WISH YOU FIDELIS/WHO EVER CONCERNED THE BEST HARDSHIP IN THE WORLD AS YOU READ AFTER ME.......SON OF NKITA

Quote:
Chief of the HIGHEST FOOL hhoooohh:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughing:)) laughingARMED ROBBER WAN PICK MONEY WEY UR GREAT GRAND*1m FATHER NEVER SEE BEFORE... YOU BASTARD.

A >Smile devil>Smile devil>Smile devil>Smile devil>Smile devil>Smile devil>Smile devil>Smile devil PROPHESY FALL UPON YOUR LIFE NOW......LIVE THE COMPUTER AND GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE SILENTLY SO YOU CAN BE A DELICIOUS FOOD FOR THE RAT AND DOGS. THUNDER FIRE AND PERISH YOUR GENERATIONS BORN/UNBORN.

Quote:

AMADIOHA STRIKE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION TO DEATH AND PERISH 4 LIFE LIKE FEROW E.T.C SON OF A PIGLET

[email protected]

Quote:
guy u are a disgrace to guy men.

[email protected]

Quote:
if your papa get the mind call diz number 08091560094
yes, do call him.

[email protected]

Quote:
Please what did i do to you that you
why are you telling me all this words
please i beg you with God no send me all this email again
i beg oh
i take God beg you well well oh

God bless you as you read this bye
Bless you too. Please write to the General with your best wishes.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter, that Wrestling one is hilarious. Wonder if there are any wrestling fans on the forum? They might fancy a themed bait. See if he wants to try out for the WWF or some such.

[email protected]

Quote:
WELL I CAN'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU TYPE HERE JUST DEFINED WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOBLESS AND USELESS BEAST. AM VERY SURE YOU ARE JUST A BEGINNER IN THIS GAME.

[email protected]

Quote:
BUT MY OWN ADVICE TO YOU. IS THAT THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING NOW
IS CALLED TURNAROUND, U KNOW WHY? I AM TOO CLOSE TO U. BUT
U CAN,T SEE ME, BUT I KNOW AND UR FAMILY AHAHAHA

BE CEARFUL

MONKEY

[email protected] (KATIE JOHNSON PERSONAL SECRETARY U.S PRESIDENT) apparently Very Happy

Quote:
you are the biggest idiot i have even seen ..SEE THIEF CALLING SOME ONE THIEF..ONITSHA THIEF ..BAKASI BOYS MUST FIND YOU OK.

FOOL AT YOUR AGE.

Quote:
SEE RICH MAN WAY DEY USE GMAIL ..YOU BE GOD ?

BASTARD YOU ARE

YOU AND UR FAKE FAMILY GO DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHER SOON.

THIS I PROPHESY FOR YOU .
BASTARD

Quote:
just take a good look at what you said ...you will find out that you are the biggest fool on earth..i pray for you to be wise bacause age is nothing but a number ..you fool.

idiot ..you dont have time for better things because if you had one ,you would not sit down with your lazy stupd ass saying nonsense .

BASTARD BOY ..POOR FELLOW COME TO ME WHILE I SUIT YOUR THIRST..CBN GOVERNOR MY ASS.

THIEF ..

Quote:
nnei bu onyeara

cant you even bit the format i sent ?

Your generations to come cant bit that .how much more you a rat .

learn from better people like us..we teach you what to do .

bastard.

claiming to be cbngovernor.

your forefathers are bunch of monkies and your mother is a fukerholic .

the simply grammer he dosent know ,how much more what he says.

NNAGI BU ONYE ARA....OMUNEGI NINE BU ONYEOSHI.

IDOT COW MONKEY FOOL

Quote:
what the fuck is your stupid problem ..who the hell are you ..a stupid sand like you talking ..a dirty sand saying nonsense.

you are the biggest fool i have even seen

Good by.

Ass hole

Quote:
fool like you needing some one...common dust way dey boast.

you are a fool ok

have you even saved your self talkless of saving some one.

good luck fool .

[email protected]

Quote:
i have one house for east and one for Lagos drive better car have two kid and live in my own house at laki , what help do you have for me ? mugu of yesterday go and wash car for your Oga you can even come and do the sam for me . who give you money to brows for cafe mugu

[email protected]

Quote:
You most be a bartered child from you parent worm, talking to me as foolish man. Animal your generation we go and learn mechanic and
become store keeper.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a fool and will die a fool.

Please stop mailing me.

I am an lender for your information.

Quote:
WOW! How did you know that FOOL. I am not from either states you mentioned. I am from Awka. Please stop disturbing. You think you are better than i am. No. You are a fool who has every thing and doesn't want others to have a damn. So once again fuck out. I guess you are new to the INTERNET.

[email protected]

Quote:
IF YOU ARE HUNGRY I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS MAKE YOU PICK THE MONEY COS I NO SAY HUNGRY DONE KILL YOUR FAMILIES THAT IS WHY YOU NO SEE PRIVATE SKUL ENTER COME GO ENTER EKPOMA WAY THEM NO DEY PAY MONEY FOR SCHOOL..WAITING YOU NO YOUR SISTER WAY CARRY AIDS NA MY DOG FUCK HER AND I KNOW SAY THE DISSES IS IN UR FAMILY BLOOD NOW..MAKE U BOW FOR UR OGA SO THAT YOU GO REACH AM...I PAN PASTE U TOOLS LIKE SMTP AND MAILER MAKE YOU USE WORK AND GET SMALL MONEY TAKE CARE OF YOUR PAPA AND MAMA...I FIT HELP YOUR CONDITIONS OK.

I HOPE DIS MAIL FINDS U IN BAD MOOD AND IN BAD CONDITIONS COS YOU BE SMALL BOI AND U NO WAN LEANE AMD U THINK SAY AS BADU WAY ME BE I FIT FEAR ANY OF UNA?MAKE UNA DEY 50 I WILL FINISH YOU ALL COS I BE SPATACUS MAN...IF YOU NEED THE BAR TELL ME MAKE I GIVE YOU THE RECEIVERS NAME AND ADDRESS MAKE YOU PICK AM USE AM EAT HUNGRY FOOL...

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS HIGHLY NEEDED LITTLE ODE..

YOURS SPATACUS

He's Spartacus! ^^ Brilliant script material, will be putting that to use.

[email protected]

Quote:
Who d fuck r u? Why d hatin?I neva sent u any message.I think u have a big problem with urself n ur pathetic life.I rather invest my time in something more meaninful than respond to worthless assholes like u.your mom n d entire women in ur family are bitches to have concieved an asshole like u.Get a fuckin life.Looser!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
Are u the osu? Or oru? Or slave that owns margret hotel?

Lol, where are u now? Prodigal son. Last time my dog fucked your mother but she couldn't satisfy my dog but now she is quareling because i did not pay her as she did not complete the job.

Lol. Hahahahaha

Quote:
You are a local poor man and I am sure my dogs are richer than you. Idiot giving poor proverbs claiming who you are not do u know that u are an imposter?

If you are rich you will not mention it because big boys dont shout, money springs itself out from your bossom not you claiming to be rich when you are not on the internet.

I am very sure that you have not eating good food for sometime now how much more claiming rich rich rich.

AH AH, you wish to know who is communicating with you????

I am sorry about your life (RICH MAN) hahahahaha.

YOU ARE VERY VERY POOR

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU YOUR MAMA. GO TO OWERRI AND ASK OF EST GATE HOTEL AM THE OWNER OK?????????? I MAKE MONEY EVERY WEEK WHICH YOUR HANDS CAN NEVER GET TILL YOU DIE.

THINK ABOUT IT,IF YOU CAN BRING YOUR MOTHER I WILL MAKE YOU RICH.IT'S ONLY YOUR FAMLIY BLOOD CAN MAKE YOU RICH IN 3DAYS.

BE WISE,THINK ABOUT IT AND GOOD NIGHT.

A.K.A WIDDAX

[email protected]

Quote:
All the swear belong to you.. motherfucker.....

[email protected]

Quote:
who did you think you are ,stupid guy let me tell you this now you IARE not my god .as iam seen you now you are synophubis,biblio klept claming that you know something which you dont even know.
when last did you stop attempt to school foolish guy
FALK YOU

[email protected] Someone had a bad day. Looks like my email cheered him up

Quote:
Mr. Frank or what do u call yourself,
Are you crazy head sick? I simply think that you have all the time on this earth to start written your Rubbish. By the way, who did u say can't write very well? It is you father and your whole generation that did not go to school- You crazy sick person..... born after seven ideots. Go fuck you mother's pussy with your rotten dick and pour your juice in her smelling pussy.
Next time, you better keep your dirty mouth shut and stop masticating your dental formular talking all the trash when you don't realise you talking to a boss and a very wealthy man by all Ramitification.
Hahahaha, now you see it hurts and your god forsaken heart is broken into shambles and i will pick the peices up and throw into the trash bin as thats where you belong to big foooooool.
Next time you write dis email, am gonna put the triger on your fucking head and shot you to were you belong...... a dead man. I spare your life 2day so utilize it well else i squizze it from you.
Fuck off, i gats important things to do other than writtin this bastard(you). GO TO HELL AND BURN TO BLAZES.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
No need, the incantations for your misery has already been said. Good bye, see u in the next life. Always remember 3 years of stroke...that is a slow and painful death. In ur next life u ve got to always remember that AGULERI person is never to be tempered with. NGBADA.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are Professor Wole Soyinka master of English, where did you build your Estate mansion in South East and Nigeria in general? you are their speaking and correcting of English while Faruk Lawal and Otedola exchange hand of $600,000,000.00 in one day.

Poor Profffffffffffff

[email protected]

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOUR MAMA AND PAPA AND YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL NEVER NO PEACE IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH, AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT FUCK YOU BASTATRD

Quote:
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]

Quote:
POOR GOAT LIKE U, UNA WEN NO GET ANYTHINGS FIT DEY TALK LIKE MUMU. GO AND LINK YOUR MOTHER TOTO AND DIE INSIDE OK BASTARD.

Quote:
NA BCOS SAY U AND STUPID FAMILY IDIOT NO GET BRAIN TO THINK. GO AND DIE 4 SUFFER. SINCE DEM BORN U THROW WAY LIKE PROSTITUTE, I BELIEVE U NA TALK WIT ANY MUGU B4 IN UR LIFE. NA UR PROSTITUTE MOTHER BE UR MUGU. DRINK MORE AND SMOKE EGBOO AND GO LINK UR MOTHER AND SISTERS PUSY. ANIMALS LIKE U BASTARDS

Quote:
YOU NA BIG FOOL I NEVA SEE ON THIS EARTH GOAT, U KNOW WHO USE DEY FOLLOW TALK ABOUT REASON, U DEY MAD 4 DAT TALK ONLY. IF U STILL LOVE URSELF AND UR BASTARD FAMILY, JUST KEEP UR STUPID MOUTH SHUT AND DON MAKE ME DO ANYTHINGS. U GO RUN 4 9JA EVEN DON I NO DEY 4 9JAM DEM GO PUSH U ENTER GRAVE I TELL U. NA WHO DEY CAST, U BE SMALL PINKY DAT IS WHY U RECEIVE MAIL U COME DEY TALK RUBISH 4 UR STUPID MOUTH, IF NOT REALLY GUY NO GO REPLY OR JUST REPLY AND SAY GUY WHICH LEVEL U DEY OPERATE AND WERE U DEY ALSO WELDER WE FIT DO THINGS TOGETHER
BUT BASTARDS EDIOT DEY UR GENERATIONS TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE AND DIE THERE 4 SUFFER. I TELL U, IF U THERE REPLY ME AGAIN, U WE SURELY SEE WHT WE HAPPEN TO U, I HAVE UR NUMBER WITH ME. OK, OK OK OK.

Quote:
I PETTY YOU SON OF BEACH, PLAYING WIT DEATH ALRDY.

[email protected]

Quote:
OWU DON DISGRACE U
UR NAME IS SORRY

[email protected]

Quote:
you are just fooling your self because am a young blood just 18 years old and you are more older than me so, when you where in my age i know you still a mummy's boy still eaten from your mums pot. so don't compare me with you self you are just a big fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool fuck u asshole ....... am not sure if you have all does shit you mentioned because if you are really a matured and wealthy man as you said you wouldn't have been replying my insults because you are more bigger than that, but you are just deceiving you self you this low life *DELETED*.....

[email protected]

Quote:
BOY YOU ARE A POOR MAN PLEASE BE WISE MUGU LIKE YOU,YOU MUST REMAIN POOR AS YOUR FAMILY DONT TRAVEL TO FIND SOMETHINGS DOING
MAGA YOU MUST PAY.+226 79862546

[email protected]

Quote:
u be mad man ok

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

May God forgive u who is in sin and still beeing proud of it I know u must be from Aguleri as I noticed from ur write ups. I knew u didnt attend primary

[email protected]
Quote:

You just proved to me that you are actually a fool and mumu ,read what you write,you can't speak English ,even the pigin English no correct self,you are a fool,goat and animal ,you are loooking for mugu but you are actually a mugu you yourself,see your life,go back to primary school i tell you before,goat.

i am just wasting my time tying or writing to you fool,goat.

[email protected]
Quote:

I JUST SEE SAY U BE SMALL PIKIN AND U NO BE CONFIRM GUYMAN, REAL G-MEN NO DEY COURSE A FELLOW G-MAN, NA TO WORK TOGETHER SHARE MONEY. I WONDER THE KIND OF GUYMAN WEY U BE. NA COURSE U COME NET COME COUSE PEOPLE ABI NA MONEY U COME MAKE? ABEG COMOT FOR ROAD MAKE I WORK, IF U NO GET WORK TO DO. AND FOR ALL UR COURSES, I SEND HOLLYGHOST FIRE TO LOCATE U WHERE U ARE RIGHT NOW...IJN

[email protected]
Quote:
beast who tech u work monkey, person way the pass papa the great papa, gun 4 ur head if u no take time axe u

mugu so your mother tell you say i fuck your again last nite but the woman sweet wooooooooooo u have no rest on till die off duffer try meeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
HUT UP AND BE QUITE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BOY OK. BIG BOYS DON'T TALK MUCH. ABAMIEDA. AGBARA WIPE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU CANNOT SPEAK, BIG MAN, EMPTY VESSELS. PIG. ELEDE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THE DEVIL THAT YOU WORSHIP WILL DESTROY YOU, Go back to your robbery business

God will punish all your generations including your mother who had you out of wedlock, i want to let you know that you will die very soon because you do not know God,you can not make a correct sentence bastard,those shrines you mentioned is where your body parts will be shared the remaining one vulture will take them, idiot,did your mother born you with any job? i know you did not go to school,that is the reason why you think it is easy to make money, what have you invested or sowed as a seed concerning job? idiot of the highest order.You will die chasing shadows fool of the highest order,i wish i no the job i will completely mess it up because i am already a rich man fool like you.

[email protected]
Quote:

U R THE BIGGEST FOOL I EVER MET ONLINE...I DONE GIVE U HERE U FIT SEE ME.....THIS BLABLA DARM TALK NO FIT HELP YOU...FUTHERMORE IS LIKE U NO GET MAMA OR MAKE YOUR MAMA BE AHESWO...

GUY I PRAY TO GOD THAT ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL NT DIE BETTER AS UR PAPA TAKE DIE...

OLORIBURUKU DID I KNW UR MAMA B4 NII

PISS OUT

[email protected]
Quote:

U SEE, NOW YOU HAVE FINALLY DEFINED UR-SELF. NOT ONLY LAND ROVER, BUT LEG ROVER. ANIMAL, EMPTY VESSEL.

Quote:

SNAKE DOES NOT EAT FELLOW SNAKE, SO SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOISE MAKER. SHAMELESS THING, DON'T EVEN KNOW SPELLINGS.TRY CHECKING SPELLINGS BEFORE POSTING MESSAGE, IDIOTA. REMEMBER, BIG BOYS DO NOT TALK MUCH. MONKEY.

Quote:

MUMU, YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY. CROSS CHECK YOUR ENGLISH, FOOL. COURSE UPON THE DAY YOU WHERE BORN, STUPID THING. POVERTY HAS ALREADY RUIN YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. LOOK AT IDIOT TELLING ME THAT NO MAGA WILL EVE READ MY PROPOSAL, FUNNY, VERY FUNNY. AMADIOHA ERASE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. SHAME ON TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Quote:

I NEVER KNEW YOU SUCH A FOOL AND AN IDIOT, ANIMAL. ALL YOU SAYING IS THE CRISES ALREADY IN YOUR FAMILY, SEE UR LIFE. FOOLISH STINKING THING, THAT OKIJA SHRINE WILL WIPE AWAY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. OH THINK YOU ARE ALIVE? GO AND WASH YOUR HEAD BECAUSE THAT PIPE YOU SMOKE HAS RUIN YOUR INNER OBLANKATA, PIG. YOU JOINED GUY OUT OF FRUSTRATIONS, AND SAME FRUSTRATIONS WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR FORMER ROBBERY LIFE AND FROM THERE YOU WILL DIE, AND DIE AND DIE FROM THERE TO HELL FIRE TO MEET THAT SATAN YOU CLAIM AS YOUR FATHER. DON'T WORRY, WHEN IT WILL START, DO NOT REGRET. BITCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER SEE DUFFER LIKE U BEFORE SO U WANT TO CONPARE YOUR SELF TO PERSON IN LONDON EGWU? AM GOING TO BUY YOUR PAPA HOUSE WHEN AM BACK
BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY DISCUSS WITH HIM, BE WARE THAT UR LAST BORN IS MY CHILD ASK YOUR MOTHER UR MAMA KNOW HOW I SUBPORT YOUR FAMILY THAT
TIME YOUR TIFE AND GOES TO JAIL, DONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
LET MY GOD PUINSH YOUR FAMILY IN NIGERIAN YOU MUST SURLY DEAD THIS YEAR

THIEF LIKE YOU LET MY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHERE EVER YOU ARE NOW IN NIGERIAN

YOU MUST INTER THE NET OF BOKO HARAM THIS YEAR SO THAT YOU DEAD

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I WILL MEET YOU FACE TO FACE YOU CANT DO ANY THING PIG LIKE YOU

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from [email protected] (Kenneth Mbe Ojo the wrestling lad) I demonstrated the homoerotic overtones of his sport, he was not amused.
Quote:
I want me and your men to fight in a Nutral grand. I don,t want to kill you and your men in my house.

So, I want you and your men to meet me in the hotel. I have given you the hotel number and name.

So, when coming, come with your cuffin. I will not have mercy on you. I will fight you as I am fighting my fellow wrestler.

In wrestling, we call it NO HOLD FAULT FIGHT.

So be fully prepared, because I am very dangerous in fighting. I got a licence to fight more than 3 people.

Quote:
Anu Ofia, come let me tear your flesh in pieces.

I will slaughter you with one hand.

If you last for two minutes I will give you Twenty Thousand Naira.

If you are a man, com and meet me face to face. You just get mount to talk, you no get hand to fight like a man.

Idio, you are a woman.

All aboard this wonderful lad Very Happy

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
More from [email protected] (Kenneth Mbe Ojo the wrestling lad) I demonstrated the homoerotic overtones of his sport, he was not amused.
Quote:
I want me and your men to fight in a Nutral grand. I don,t want to kill you and your men in my house.

So, I want you and your men to meet me in the hotel. I have given you the hotel number and name.

So, when coming, come with your cuffin. I will not have mercy on you. I will fight you as I am fighting my fellow wrestler.

In wrestling, we call it NO HOLD FAULT FIGHT.

So be fully prepared, because I am very dangerous in fighting. I got a licence to fight more than 3 people.

Quote:
Anu Ofia, come let me tear your flesh in pieces.

I will slaughter you with one hand.

If you last for two minutes I will give you Twenty Thousand Naira.

If you are a man, com and meet me face to face. You just get mount to talk, you no get hand to fight like a man.

Idio, you are a woman.

All aboard this wonderful lad Very Happy

Very Happy I sent this to him:

Quote:
Dear Mr Obe,

Thank you for your email my friend, alas I don't have time for any other business at the moment as i'm really busy with work.

On the off chance you can help me though, I work for the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) as a worldwide talent scout, looking for new talent. As you may know, the WWE (or WWF as it was) has always looked for foreign stars to add to its ranks, we had the British Bulldog from the UK, Yokozuna from Japan and many others. We are now on the lookout for an African star of the future.

Do you know anyone that might fit the bill? Maybe someone you've seen/heard of? If so, please drop me an email. If you could provide photo's of this person in wrestling action shots/poses or even a video of them in action, that would be superb. I can pay a finders fee for your troubles.

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I salute you Very Happy This lad is so full of his own bullshit that he may well go for this. If you can get him in a cape and a sausage smuggler I'll be so happy.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, had my longest ever chat in gmail earlier. Pretty standard stuff but takes an interesting turn near the end. I highly advise to send this lad some love, tell him Frank says hello Cool

[email protected]

Quote:
which level you dey bastard. Smtp and php mailer you dey craze, if u get work do you for no bother even reply see... Bastard ... Spartacus my foot, i bet your pot belly is bigger than your nonsense ego.. men go hug transformer ......fool, idiot, tools wey they dey sell online .... Your father come dey pose. smelling thing.... Reply and i go dose you again and again... You think say na only you sabi, your father yansh no reach ....Finally fuck you and gets aids while your at it .............ode say e no dey my level, wetin be your smelling level idiot.... FRANK THE FOOL... Ode

Quote:
Spelling lessons Londoner... Na compare not conpare,na support not subport.. You no go ever fit get my last born as child.... You no go ever ever get wetin my papa get... Na London you turn to Heaven .... Men na like Oshodi brother.... Visa no be wahala abi you wan make i for scan my visa to you so you fit finally know me .......
I believe you meant Thief and not Tife, men you need go school some more. common even if your scamming you suppose fit speak english abi how those oyinbo girls dey understand your bullshit..

Home boy you seem not to understand me, FUCK YOU, straight yo your face.... Foolish bastard.... LMAO ......Because you dey London you feel say you be Jonathan, for your dream abi ....

EGWU means goat --- lets rephrase that G reatest O f A ll T imes .... Get the puzzle.

Am cool with that now whose in a bad mood .........

Quote:
me: why u play at guyman? small boy

shopper: You guyman you be fool i swear
Stupid londoner

me: go back to ur village

shopper: see you

me: ur goats are calling

shopper: they are all great goats
LOL

me: bush man

shopper: we got cash as well Now you can spell Villager Igbo trader

me: "shopper network 2012" ooooooooooo u small boy, i pity u
can see ur a beginner
so wont laugh much

shopper: See boss
No be today
At all
So you no fir
you get me
You no go ever fit
wetin you dey pity
E concern you
Guyman
dey do your wash wash now
abi na

me: You talk like a very local and unexposed rough looking boy from either Benin city in Edo SATE or Asaba in Delta State

shopper: You mean like U asswipe
So london exposes you
Shit man
i got time for your shitty ass
Better go get dipers

me: guy, it might not be ur fault, for some of us to be big boys, u need small boys also

shopper: in other words
LOL

me: let me send you $1000 so you can get a good meal

shopper: omo i first payment is always bigger than your bloody cash
get it
mr wash wash
ODE
better face your work ooh
no time for your bullshit

me: u are not my level ok? u are comparable to my cleaner or gate
man

shopper: If you actually had all those you wont even reply
get it

me: i'd say for u to go back to school

shopper: so shut up and sit down
See this fool wey no fit spell

me: and get education, it is important for rough village boys like u

shopper: forget typo
YOU NO FIT STRUCTURE PROPER SENTENCE
read your mails
read mine
YOu no even get comma, fullstop nothing
na just to dey run your mouth
Just want you sit down and check yourself
u fit do reach my Pa

me: guy, go pass yourself to stop the shame on ur family

shopper: u dey mad for head
inside your brain
na broken english suite your black ass
You in your own family
Oga go sitdown jor
they done yap you now, you come dey find audience
U GO TIRE
i dey tell you

me: all i'm reading are the words of a real beginner
guy, go back to school
i will pay

shopper: Thanks boss
same here
see u sha
talk true
u finish university at all
Truth ooh
be like say na ghana you dey sef as i dey look u

me: I can't stand here and exchange words with an illiterate like
you,you are not my match

shopper: Your the dude looking for a fight
Fuck off then

me: your English is just too poor, its like speaking with a child

me: if you think you can handle my boi's, call and it can be arranged

shopper: call what
??
u
bitch

me: i forget, u small boy, no phone?
ooooo

shopper: i go just dey yap you
forget
wait now

me: u get phone coverage out in ur village?

shopper: wait now

me: another small boy in dis game

shopper: Big boy
na village i dey ooh
for your mind now you get sense abi

me: Guy try improve on ur Language ok,atleast from there God will answer u not Okija Shrine wey u believe in

shopper: ode
God na number one
Anytime bra
ur the one with the issues

me: You be very small boy, i mean small shit, you have nothing,
you cant even bost of 10m naira
go back to ur begging

shopper: So you can
please boast and not bost
check your self dude
come on
i mean
your spelling is poor
pitiable fellow

me: cafe boy, go back to ur village, u bring shame on ur family with ur small boy actions
the city isnt meant for the likes of u

shopper: wetin you say happen sef
cafe sha
lol
cafe
i go di if i go cafe

me: even Lagos is too good for u and Lagos is a shithole

shopper: wey 4g dey work for the whole town
na so
na shit hole now
na so
u get mouth
u get 10million
u get money
but u no fit buy sense (brain)
brain no dey

me: "Mystery Shopping Providers Association® (MSPA) is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. Its fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail."
oooooooooooo
small boy modalities
still, ur a beginner so shouldnt laugh

shopper: My oga
I hear you ooh
e still dey bring cash
Na the format dey piss you off guy
lmao
ok Mr transfer chop your money ooh
u for like know the whole thing abi
lol
ode

me: poor grammar!
how do you even mke money with such bad command of english? dammit! igbo boys are the shittest in the game!

shopper: lol
yea right
who said am igbo
???
dumb ass

me: u sound like igbo

shopper: full Edo
bone it
money dey
money no be problem

me: Edo boys are all hungry men
shopper: like you na
big boi
seee u

shopper: mr morgan the igbo boi
Peace man
i got work to do

me: back to ur small boy modalities?
hungry man, let me send you $1000 so you can see food in a day

shopper: oga my woman dey cook for kitchen
abeg i no hungry
the money sef too small

me: she must tire of being with such a beginner, give me her number

shopper: u wish
lol

shopper: na mouth u get
just mouth

me: guy ur not at my level ok?
do u even have a place on Victoria Island yet?

shopper: u mean u pay rent in VI
fool

me: u only rent? ooooooooooo
ur even smaller than i thought
ur a disgrace to edo boys everywhere
I know you guys too well before I left so it is not my cup of tea.Face your work and dont take pains in saying rubbish that you can not substatiate.

lol
u funny die
substantiate
once again

me: local man, work on getting some naira to actually buy a house rather than rent

shopper: Na u i dey talk
na u rent house for VI
with your 10m
lol

me: u stinking edo boys can do that right?

shopper: na fool u dey follow yarn
ode
[email protected]

me: u have 10m i said, but i'm unsure if u even havethat

shopper: na u be that

me: maybe 5m?

shopper: really

me: ur girl must be ashamed

shopper: ha
thats so sad

me: she cooking rice as you cant afford meat?

shopper: I prefer fish boss
anytime
rice ke
no rice ooh
i be chicken

me: u be goat more like oooo

and u ??
oga no beef now
u get money i no get
i get your point
wetin come happen
why e dey pain u
Great of all times GOAT
stubborn as well
Goat
wetin come happen

shopper: In VI not on it
foool
which level

me: all boys all need to start somewhere, how old are you?
shopper: 1
lol

me: in you're more than 25 then go back to village, if you have not made it yet you never will

na so them dey threaten u shey
now u teling me where to be
Home is where the heart it

me: yeah, back in ur village

shopper: be careful cause na baked beans and ass fucking dey come your way when they catch u
too much money
lol
lol
when am in Jand we should hook up
I'll be in Birmingham and probably Croydon

me: "ass fucking" "hooking up" i'm not a gay ok? does ur girl know you like men?

shopper: LOL
na wetin go happen to u when them catch u for there
U no go Jail
For Eko na bar u go pay
No principle
no jail time
so be careful
Mr too much money

me: u need to be careful if boko haram find out u gay man

shopper: boko haram me balls
DUFFER

me: i dont think boko haram will be interested in ur balls, mr gay
man

shopper: Oga dont change topic
Na u go be gay
when they fuck your yanch for Cell

me: ur secret is safe with me guy
be careful though, ur girl is bound to find out, women know these things

" - Alison Smith
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TownEnder wrote:
I highly advise to send this lad some love, tell him Frank says hello Cool

Just did, couldn't resist. But my wishes are very very NSFW, NSFK etc. Smile

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TownEnder wrote:
I highly advise to send this lad some love, tell him Frank says hello Cool

OK, explicit content follows, so it is NSFW. You have been warned!

Following TownEnder's advice, I decided to bug this lad:

Me
Quote:
Whazza, you *DELETED* peace of shit?

How are your goaties today? Did you fuck them up all in their lovely arses?

Hope you had great time enjoying your beasty sex.

Oh, by the way, Frank says hello!

Screw you!

I duly waited 24 hours for a reply and when nothing arrived, I fired away the following:

Me:
Quote:
Oh, why are you not talking to me.

Did you have your morning sex with the goaty yet? If not, I highly advise you to do it soon - this will keep you motivated for the rest of the day.

Fuck you!

This time the lad replied with the following:

[email protected]
Quote:
Come hack now, you think say we go download ------ NO Wire no light you sit down there wan hack box..... See na everything be hustle Alibaba, spamming , spyware and shit..... And we sabi all......So hustle harder, BUt no think say i go download anyshit from the internet ........How you go dey send all those Kind things .....

Forget about it

Strangely I was not the only recipient. Seemingly one of the recipients is Frank, the other is someone with an African name. Any ideas what this lad is talking about?

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funnily enough, I recieved a load of spam (auto-replies, mailer-daemon's etc) aswell yesterday.

As you will see, Shopper popped up in chat again after i sent him some abuse and accused me of sending it. Too good an opportunity to pass up.

Quote:
1:15 PM
me: guy,
be wise and stop brabing, by the way what are u doing here fucker, u should think like a matured guy and stop making noise.
fuck out of my page fool

shopper: Oga i no download
wetin now
you wan hack abi
FOOOOOLLLLLLLISSH Boi

me: i hear the goats calling ur name in ur village

shopper: Ode
fool
U think your smart like that
Bastard
Holiday my ass
you think i got one email
cause of bitches like you many go dey
you fuck my mama, Pervert

me: Are you sure you are normal at all? do you think you are a guyman, you are nothing but an empty vessel otherwise you wont insult a fellow guy like yourself as you claimed to be. By the way, what makes you think that you don hama? do you know me? even if my format got to you is this the best way to respond? di you know how many mails i get like this daily? I think you need to check yourself and re-examine your behavior

shopper: Oga na you no dey aii yea.... Mr Londoner
You get me
I aint even ready your lame shit talk

me: it seems you are a woman that brabe about fool

shopper: I no download your spyware
Eat shit about that
I know you sent it man

me: ooooo
the gomerboyz dont take well to rejection, we hack ur box

shopper: Hack now
Hack make i seee
You ke
You go tire

me: some nice clients
we had one ready to pay already

shopper: Ready to pay you
LOL

me: my chairman will be pleased

shopper: LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Pay wetin

me: keep bombing for us and we pick up the cash

shopper: Oga
no time for that one here boss
You can't havk shit
You wish
yea

me: you be a good cafe boy

shopper: You want to fuck my mother before now you hacking my box
Guy you dont have shit
Your just being a jobless fuck
Gomerboyz my dick

me: oooo

shopper: Your Father ooh

me: again mumu, thanks for the clients

shopper: which clients boss
which one
box we go close now

me: ooooo wouldnt you like to know
when she has paid, i will tell you

me: guy, you have done good work for us here
you should be pleased

shopper: Will see whose going to get the money first boss

me: ur box was interesting

u wish

me: cafe boy, keep up the bombing, we keep collecting

shopper: You wish man
You wish
Not this box oga

me: mumu, you be real beginner, we hack ur box - [email protected] which gave access to all ur others

shopper: Same pricks yea
which others
??
NO sense for the talk

me: gomerboyz have many boxes
we are everywhere, mugu

shopper: LMAO
Foool

me: goat, go back to ur village its clear you dont have the mind for this sort of work
i think walking in a field is more ur level ok?

shopper: Boss

me: dont be sad, guy, not everyone can make it in this game

shopper: dey your level
guy dey your level

me: farming will allow some naria in ur pocket

shopper: Oga
Lego
U got nothing
your trying hard to hack the box
try alibaba or something better

me: we have aready hacked it

shopper: hen hen
ok ooh

me: there in no 'trying'

shopper: boss

me: thank you for the magas

shopper: forget
na emails
nothing else
no pain in it
eat shit

me: i'll be eating very well thanks to the money for ur magas
thank you!
my chairman, olatunji will be happy with me

shopper: your welcome
Thanks for informing me on time
Bitch

me: client is already heading to WU from my last email to her
you did well with her, set things up nice for me for easy collect job

shopper: how much ?? Millionaire like you
LOL
hungry Londoner

me: extra money for good time in London, local man like u can only dream of
stick to ur dusty village

shopper: U wish it man
do you know the time in yankee
Wake up man

me: i'm off to MU to collect now
thank you, guy
for ur hard work
have a wonderful day, i know i will ooooo

shopper: Cheers mate

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I salute you Very Happy This lad is so full of his own bullshit that he may well go for this. If you can get him in a cape and a sausage smuggler I'll be so happy.

Quote:
Kenneth Mbe Ojo ✆ [email protected]
3:31 PM (5 minutes ago)

Hi,
How did you got my e-mail address? How did you know that I am a wrestlers?

If you answer the above two questions, I will proceed with you.

Further more, your name is very strange in the official list of WWE.

Because I have a complete list of WWE OFFICIALS

Best Regards

He's suspicious Very Happy Will have to come up with some major bollocks to bring him round methinks.

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simple, you are a contracted advisor rather than an employee.
And you got his name from a board member who had spoken to a talent scout.

He has been back to me with
Quote:
Mgbada, meet me face to face, let me destroy you in a minute.

Stupid hungry idiot. You sucks and swallow, Cry Baby

If you are a man come and meet me face to face.
so I have sent him some head fuel.

He replies to all the insults, Dev's, Fatter Siam's, and copies us all in, so I;ve been getting your formats Very Happy Excellent insults there, good stuff.

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another outburst in response to my newest mass insult email Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR STICKING DIED MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you and your MaMa

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahhahhahahaha. i just fuck your mother .....hahahahhahahaha i want on her face tooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your so bloody Generation asshole all; fuck off and down fuck up idiot Mother fuckers all you fuck

No, I couldn't resist to return more and more insults to our good old friend Edward. So following is our quick romance Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
Not even ashamed of yourself, look at your English. Do you even go to primary school? bush man.

Me:
Quote:
Hi Edward,

When I woke up in the morning I felt that my day would be totally empty without saying you at least a single "Fuck you"!

Have a fucking day, my friend.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL FOREVER, THIS IS YOUR GRAVE ADDRESS:
NO 160 .
ADDRESS IS : MELEKWE ROAD YOUR GRAND FATHERS GAVE NO 0000.

Me:
Quote:
WOW, EDWARD, WHY ALL THIS BITTERNESS IN YOUR HEART?

IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST SAY A MORNING "FUCK YOU". I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE - IT MAKES THE START OF YOUR DAY WONDERFUL AND FREE OF ANY PROBLEMS.

SO, I THINK I SHOULD SAY YOU "FUCK YOU" MORE OFTEN, IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT FUCKED UP ENOUGH, SO FROM NOW ON I'LL SAY YOU "FUCK YOU" EVERY EVENING IN ADDITION TO THE MORNING "FUCK YOU".

I THINK THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL, SO:

FFFUUUCCCKKK YYOOOUUUU !!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY SHUT UP, WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN? YOU ARE AN ANIMAL, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PIT TOILETS LIKE YOU OK. STINKING THING.

Unfortunately he stopped replying after I sent to him the promised "Morning Fuck you" email the next day.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are bastard, fuck you, who are you to blammo embargo on bu- car cavity...do I know you from Adams? fuck you and all your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you too.

And this was the only intelligible email I ever received from this guy. 5 minutes later he sent the following, any ideas about the language?

Quote:
Oriburuku.. oloshi.. aye e ma baje ni.. Oniri batise, oniri ona gbe gbe

I've just replied .. keeping nearly the same words structure, just changing letters here and there:

Me:
Quote:
Hirimishiki galoshi ... oye e na moje ni ... Harakiri bastisa sepuko napravi umri umri!

[email protected]
Quote:
Aye e ma baje

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@zzz
Excellent response, you have upset them quite badly Very Happy
Well done my chairman!

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
...you have upset them quite badly Very Happy

I'd give everything to see how these lads are badly beating their heads in the keyboards Smile

I have some more for everybody's amusement:

[email protected]
Quote:
kiss me in my ass fucking idiot! fuck yourself peace of shit!

Me:
Quote:
No, you kiss my dick, you fucking goatscrewing faggot. Fuck every animal in your farm!!

[email protected]
Quote:
слышь ты ебаныей пиздабол иди дрочи! хуеплет недоделанный!
translate this and go kill yourself head on the table!

Fortunately I understand Russian, so I returned some more insults, but they are too NSFW to publish here (I also used my native language which is close enough to Russian so he/she will understand my wishes).

Also about 9 hours ago I received two emails from our shopper boy:

[email protected]
Quote:
Its speak and not spik you fool, simply grammar, with your shit spyware you cant even type shit, as in you need to get your ass back to school, like high school or secondary school..... You guys are so appalling, forget the format, una no sabi type English, na just spyware dey your brains.... we know your shit and we no go download but we go dey ever bomb.......................worst comes to worst na to reformat computer MYSELF.......so wetin now .....................................make una die for there , as in try dey hack am [email protected] no be problem , the box done expire, fire gmail make them close am like frank box...................abi u be frank..............................ode .........bastard ..............mumu........I WIN ............bitch

Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAA

This lad's keyboard has sticky keys! I had to chop some O's and L's and S's in order not to distort the page.

Any idea why is he so upset?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@zzz -- Welcome to the party and great work in irritating these low lives!

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD PASS YOUR JUJU Chinedu LET MY GOD PUINSH YOUR FAMILY IN NIGERIAN YOU MUST SURLY DEAD THIS YEAR

THIEF LIKE YOU LET MY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHERE EVER YOU ARE NOW IN NIGERIAN

YOU MUST INTER THE NET OF BOKO HARAM THIS YEAR SO THAT YOU DEAD

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I WILL MEET YOU FACE TO FACE YOU CANT DO ANY THING PIG LIKE YOU

You will never see tomorrow my God will punish you I thanks God that you have already contacted HIV and You must died before Xmas by God Grace

COME AND MEET ME IN Lagos at ALABA MARKET make God punish you there

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy look at what you are writing calling yourself guy man don't even knows how to speak English guy man,

see how you are disgracing your self is better for you to go back school and lean idiot don't write nonsense in this email any more your idiot Chinedu Williams big fool

Chinedu Williams kindly respect ur self and mind your business this last warning

[email protected]
Quote:

Your name is already at KAMALU ABIRIBA, KAMALU NDI EBE AMOGUDU, KAMALU OZUA ELU AMAMBA, OTISI BINYEM, IYI ERU AGBOJI, ISIMOKOTO UKPO
You are like a toy to me. I am having the remote control of your life. I am controling your life now.

Anu ofia. Hungry idiot. I will destroy your life very soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
MGBAKARA GA AMA OZO MA OZO GA ALA.GUY THIS IS NOT FOR JOKE.
IF TRULY YOU HAVE TESTIS LIKE ME,IF TRULY U ARE A MAN,GIVE ME YOUR
CONTACT AND LETS SEE WHAT WILL BE YOUR OUTCOME.I DONT BELIEVE
IN MAKING NOISE.AXE MAN DO NOT MAKE NOISE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDOT, STUPID AND MUGU MAN.. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER AND YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON, AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN, *DELETED*,..... YOU THINK SAY I DEY FEAR YOUR *DELETED* AND YOUR FATHER FUCKER... IDOT LIKE YOU.. I GO MAKE SURE I TRACE YOU FOR THAT YOUR BOKO HARM GANG.. I GO MAKE SURE I LET GOOD LUCK KNOW ABOUT YOU IDOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU? MAY I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?DO I KNOW YOU?YOU NA G'MAN AND FROM YOUR WORDS YOU SOUND LIKE "S.M" DO I HAVE ANY PROBS WITH YOU? IS ALL THIS ABOUT ONE TOPE LAWANI? YOU NA GUY LIKE ME AND IT WILL BE UNFAIR TO CURSE YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN WEY NEVER CHOP YOUR MONEY, THERE ARE RULES IN G WORK, AND ONES WE CAN FOLLOW THE RULES THE SKY WILL ALWAYS BE OUR LIMIT. IF ITS ABOUT TOPE LAWANI, WELL I THROW MAIL AT LEAST IF HIM NA G'MAN E NO SUPPOSE START TO DEY CURSE MY MOTHER JUST AS YOU DID NOW, IF I SEE MY FELLOW G'MAN BOMB ME, I DONT HAVE TO CURSE THE PERSON COS NA OUR DAILY BREAD WE DEY FIND, THE GUY JUST SEE MY FORMAT JUST START TO DEY CURSE. ANYWAYS I DONT KNOW YOU, AND I DONT KNOW WHY AM EXPLAINING TO YOU BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME EITHER SO NO SEE ME AS SMALL BOY WEY U THINK. I JOIN NMB 1997 U KNOW WHAT THAT IS? I WONT BE AN EASY MEAT FOR YOU GUY, ASK QUESTIONS B4 U JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS MAKE THEM NO USE U FOR PROVERB.........ONE MORE THING, ME NA OGUN PIKIN, OKIJA NA SHRINE, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT SHRINE. MAKE I TELL YOU I HAVE BEEN TO EVERYWHERE, FOR PERSON TO SURVIVE LIFE IN THEN EDO STATE UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, U SURPOSE KNOW SAY NO BE MOIN MOIN.......... PEACE OUT!

[email protected]
Quote:

I browse email, throw work, mugu answer me. now u are cursing me becos of dat. Do i know u before? how did i cut ur job?

Maybe u dont understand the mystery of this guy business. mugu can answer any one. but becos u, a criminal is cursing another. ""those who live in glass house never throws stone"" I hereby place a curse on u. The day u collect money from mugu will be the day u are finished on earth.

u be mad man, animal, zombie, dead fool. u ar finished for dis job. hunger will be your potion until vultures ands beast consume ur body, yeye efcc official.

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE NOTHING BUT A UNCIRCUMCISED BASTARD,WHO DO U THINK U RE,A GUY MAN THAT CANNOT WRITE A COMPLETE SENTENCE.GUY U RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT ONISHA MAIN MARKET.THE JOB IS NOT FOR MEN OF LILYLIVERED LIKE U,JUST DARE ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION IS COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED FROM THIS EARTH,MAKE DEVIL BAPTIZE U,IF U DARE ME,I WILL MAKE SURE U ROT IN HELL,U CAN GO TO HELL WITH UR OKIJA SHRINE.U RE TOO SMALL TO COMPETE WITH ME,I WILL TEACH U HOW TO RUN THIS SHOW.IDIOT.

Quote:
UR MATE RE IN ABROAD RUNNING SHOWS,U BUSHMAN IS IN NIJA MAKING HAIL OF NOISE,HV U EVER PRICE TICKET ONCE,I CAN FEED U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION.HOW MUCH HV U MADE IN THIS GAME,HOW MANY WESTY HV U COLLECTED THIS MONTH.U RE A HUNGRY MAN BRO,LOOK 4 UR MATE,COZ THE GUY U RE DEALING WITH DOESN'T BELIEVE IN NIJA RUNS BUT PLAY ABROAD THINGS,HV U BEEN TO THE AIRPORT ALL THROUGH UR LIFE,NO ,U ARE TALKING OF CAFE,I RUN MY PACKAGE AT HOME,24/7 I AM ON SYSTEM.WE ARE NOT MATE.WE ARE ON TWO PARALLEL LINE AND CAN NEVER MEET.NA THE KIND OF ENGLISH U TAKE DEY CHAT MAYAS BE THIS,U ARE A STINKING BASTARD.

GUY LOOK FOR ADULT SCHOOL AND REGISTER,IT WILL DO A LOT OF GOOD.IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
U now what? you are a big fool, o kill your fucking self and die. Big boys don't talk muchooooooooooo.

Quote:
NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TO SAY YOU ARE IN GHANA, SHAMELESS THING. I WILL ALSO BE IN NIGERIA IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TIME, SO LET TRY AND MEET TO KNOW WHO IS WHO. NO MUCH TALK UNTIL WE MEET, JUST TRY ENTER ROAD FROM THAT BACKYARD GHANA OK. NOISE MAKER, EMPTY VESSELS. THIS ENGLISH IS WORK YOU SPEAK TO YOUR CLIENTS, LETS MEET BECAUSE YOUR BARKING ON AIR CANNOT SOLVE THE ISSUE. DOG.

Quote:
SHAMELESS THING, WHY NOT CHECK YOUR SPELLINGS BEFORE POSTING MESSAGE. DOG, BUT REMEMBER THAT BIG BOYS DON'T TALK MUCH. MONKEY, COME ON. KEEP BARKING WOWOWOWOWO, I AM ENJOYING YOUR BARKING, PIG.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67 - excellent work! I have to learn from the masters Smile My puppies are replying with one-liners only, while yours have written full essays Smile

I've noticed that phrases like:

Quote:
don't even knows how to speak English

and
Quote:
go back school

can be found quite often in their angry responses. Which of course will be turned against them the next time Smile

Edit: some spelling mistakes

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@@zzz - I've learned over the years not to take no for an answer from a lad. Some of my best responses are prodded out of the mugus. I keep a few scripts on hand, so I can fire something vile right back to any lad who tries the "back to sender" garbage.

I also try to hit several "hot button" issues in each insult script. He is a small boy; insult his mother and sister; make a few threats; invoke the shrine etc.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first couple of pages on this thread are a goldmine for insults. Even something simple like
Quote:
MR MUGU

WHEREEVER YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BECAREFUL UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE USE OF YOUR LIFE ANY MORE THEN TRY ME,

YOU KNOW REASON WHY AM WARNING YOU IS WHY BECAUES I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON,

WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE

Can draw a great reaction. ^^ That one is basically a tried and trusted cut and paste. Always provokes comical reactions.

Another would be this one
Quote:
fuck off you mumu goat

we are talking of having properties in illinois you are talking of dity park view estate. I had twin doubles at VGC way back in 1996 and have dashed it to my cousins.

If you are talking of wealth, my drop head phantom I used last two years can buy your house and its houshold equipments. Not to talk of super charged range rover vogue I used and dashed away last years xmas. I am the first to sample Acura zdx and TL in island last year and it was all eyes on me. So this format has given me millions of dollars here in Malaysia.

I currently live and own a mansion at maitama district Abuja where my cliques live as democratically elected government officials, and I hope to be in government come 2015.

So you are comparable to my gate man at maitama district, you scamming and antiquated jerk ass.

fool

Which is a direct cut and paste from a reply i had. That gave me my biggest ever number of replies.

" - Alison Smith
zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67 and @TownEnder - great hints, I'll surely put those as canned responses in Gmail ready for the next session Smile

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many lads are deeply religious and will bte at any suggestion that they are damned.
Quote:
god reject u o, holy ghost fire burn u, na jesus cast u down, devil take u and all ur evil family
Quote:
I can see that you are a rustic bush man who will never know GOD and worships stinking shrines. ritualist like you, fetish worshipper, idolater. The seventh circle of hell awaits you. Liar and blasphemer. you shall sufer for your sin.
Akk this sort of crap goes down well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic