SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"who will fall for such ribbish"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob Mueller is not happy.

Even as he copes with Cammy's queries about the money she's getting (like why it's in America, where is it from, etc), he now has to cope with renegade agent John Pikus!

You know it well:

Quote:
WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO DANCE BY THE RULE OF THE FBI WHICH WILL WARRANT 2 YEARS JAIL SENTENCE. NOW I FRANK JOHN PIKUS THE SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE OF THE FBI ALBANY DEPARTMENT I AM GIVING YOU 24 WORKING HOURS TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT OF THE $67.00 USD. TO THE FBI IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN

Cammy wrote a scathing reply, and cc'd Bob Mueller, who was outraged!

Quote:
I have seen the stupid email mr pikus wrote to you and as a matter of fact you are the third person to complain about him this month and based on that i have giving immediate instruction for his immediate arrest and repartriation. immagine he is asking you to pay $67 dollars what an insult , who will fall for such ribbish. he is a bastard and must be treated as such. PLEASE I ADVISE YOU TO IGNORE ALL HIS EMAILS AND SIMILAR EMAILS. THEY CANNOT ARREST YOU WITH OUT MY CONSENT. YOU HAVE COMMITED NOT OFFENCE AND NO ONE WILL ARREST YOU .

However, he remembered that he had his own business to complete:

Quote:
However the issue of your location is a serious mix up and i have contacted the UNITED NATIONS and the LOTTERY AGENT and they ask you send your full name, address and the sum of $8,500 .
The reason for this is because a new winning certificate will be issued to you today that will bear your names and address, and the $8,500 is to obtaine the ( Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer Certificate ) that will enable us release your money to you withing 24 hours and to any bank of your choice.

Eyes on the prize as ever - but it's not that easy!

Quote:
I'm glad you're going to haul Pikus over the coals, but I think I should be hearing from the lottery itself. If they didn't write to me back then, they can sure as Hel write to me now.
I would like to know what the United Nations has to do with this as well.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another outstanding entry for the lad lexicon of erm... lazy, Lagos language. Confused Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy vs the UN and the FBI.
So easy to predict the winner!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The entire WORLD OF ORGANIZATIONS doesn't stand a chance against them, or either of them alone for that matter. Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a "Tena moment" every time I read your posts Yastreb. Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
he is a bastard and must be treated as such.

If 65 dollars makes Mr Pikus a bastard, I don't even want to think about Mr Mueller's description of the UN Lotto at 8.5 thousand.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"...i have giving immediate struction for this immediate arrest and repartriation, immagine...."

I see Bob still hasn't taken those grammer and spelling lessons. I'm sure they would be offered free of charge to a top FBI agent. Rolling Eyes

I wonder if the real Robert Mueller knows what's being sent out in his name.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ribbish, n. The sound made by a frog in a trash can.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update (Lad in italics).

Cammy's last question was handwaved:

Quote:
There is no need for the lotter company to write you again because your fund is no longer with them , your fund is in bank of america under our directive. however the UNITED NATIONS will contact to support what we have allready informed you.
Please when are you sending the $8,500 for the certifcate.

Cammy obviously had the Force with her and was not to be ignored:

Quote:
I don't agree at all! This whole thing looks to have been a complete shemozzle. Why did the lottery give the money to the UN instead of writing to me in the first place?

Quote:
DO AS YOU WISH IF YOU DONT AGREE.

Quote:
No need to go all terse on me - I'm just baffled by the arrangement of a British Canadian lottery that doesn't sell tickets somehow being run by the UN and sending winnings to the wrong continent after having a seniors moment. Also, I thought the $8,500 was meant to be paid after I got the corrected certificate.

A bank account was sent, but for some reason the message was in a different font.

Quote:
I told you ealier in my email that nobody will arest you and i am making the same statement here again. NOBODY WILL AREST YOU FOR ANYTHING. Please go to the bank now and wire the $8,500 to the bellow account and send me the payment slip asap.

Further pressed, Bob got tetchy:

Quote:
I AM TIERD OF YOUR INSULTS AND IDLE EMAILS . IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND SEND THE $8,500 TO THE WIRE TRANSFER ADDRESS GIVEN TO YOU , BUT IF YOU ARE NOT READY THEN DONT BOTHER TO REPLY THIS EMAIL BECAUSE I AM VERY BUSSY WITH IMPORTANT MATTERS,
GOOD DAY.........

Then Cammy told him about other FBI emails she'd been getting, and Bob has had enough!

Quote:
why do you talk like a fool , dont you see that this guys are just making noise and cannot do any harm to you? the have been warning you for the last 2 weeks and up till now no action is that not a proove that the are fool? the told you that the are in usa but are asking you to send money to abuja somewhere in nigeria. what a fool you are camille to fall for all this cheap scams. cant you ready there emails well and see there rubbish spellings . i am very very dissapoined with you .
Please dont write me again over this issue the next thing i want to see is the payment slip of the $8,500 usd and if you dont have it to send then move ahead with your misserable life and face them untill you are scammed of your hard earned money .
NB
THE EVEN SAID YOU ARE IN USA THAT IS ENOUGH REASON FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ARE IMPESANATORS.

That prompted a slap:

Quote:
All I know is that I hadn't been contacted by the FBI at all before the 19th, but since then just about every day brings more FBI emails, like some fucking plague.
As for that second comment - who the fuck are you to call my life miserable? I have never been scammed to start with and I never will be! Unless you send me an invoice for the fee, I'm going to conclude that your stupid outburst means that you are as fake as the others.
It's your decision, and I might point out that until I told you I'm Australian, you had no idea, so don't be so smug.

More to come...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic