SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My friend Mr Toma in Phnom Penh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BaiterOfBaiters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Iwan,

First and foremost I must thank you for your beautiful response, it gives me joy to hear from you, honestly I appreciate you and sincerely hope you work with me to achieve this great business, it’s an opportunity for both of us, it strictly depend on you for us to succeed and am optimistic with your corporation we shall come out successfully and very soon, we have to make absolutely transparency in this transaction our watch word I got your contact over as a trustworthy and reliable person.

I intuitively decided to mail my proposal to you, with great feelings that you might be the right person to deal with it, except you prove otherwise, but am confidence you should be the better person for the business, my mind tells me you are responsible, humble and intelligent and above all can keep secret, hence I believe in you.

I am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial Movements after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America And to avoid any state of financial investigation I will provide a Classified clearance paper/Document from the relevant body, which will exonerate the transfer of this money to your locations as you may desire to receive, money laundered or terrorist related proceeds.

I work with ACLEDA Bank Plc Cambodia, account officer to late depositor of these funds in question as inform to you in my previous mail proposal, possible you can be able to come down here for face to face discussion if you are not comfortable for providing your account details and personal data for the transfer/documentation.
Best regards,
Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Toma,
Thankyou for your reply.
I would be happy to travel to Cambodia for a face to face discussion.
Please let me know when and where, so that I can make the necessary arrangements.
Kind Regards,
Iwan

Quote:
Dear Mr.Iwan,

Thanks for your sincerity and transparency mail.

On your arrangement for the meeting here in Phnom Penh Cambodia I have to do the documentations required then upon our meeting only can present you in person as the next of kin to this funds in question in our office here.

You are required to provide the following details that enable injection and accessories to be attached for your claims.

Full Name:
Resident Address:
Cell phone no.
Passport No.
Account Title:
Waiting your response for speed transaction/advise your date of arrival here so that I can pick you from Airport and make hotel reservation for you also.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:
Dear Toma,
Thankyou for your information.
I have found flight AF244 which arrives at Phnom Penh airport on Friday 22nd June at 18.30 local time. Shall I go ahead and book this?
Best wishes,
Iwan

Quote:
Dear Mr.Iwan,
Thanks for your mail.
You can go to book the flight and confirmed me your arriving time so that I can make the hotel reservation for you.
Please kindly send this information so that I can be able to do the paper work properly then upon your meeting here the funds will be delivered to you in person per my arrangement for speed transaction.

Full Name:
Resident Address:
Cell phone no.
Passport No.
Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:
Dear Toma,
Thankyou for your reply.
Full name: Iwan Koffgoats
Address: 23 Illicitromp drive, Suce-La-Queue, Louisiana
Telephone:
Flight AF244 from Paris CDG. Arrives Phnom Penh at 16.30 on June 22nd, 2012. This has been booked. Will you be able to pick me up from the airport?

Kind Regards,

Iwan

Quote:
Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

Thanks for your sincerity and transparency mail. Firstly I will be filling the funds application on your behalf and do necessary required for the funds process application and also I will send you the MOU for your confidential purpose.

I will be making Hotel reservation 5 Start Hotel tomorrow morning after I complete the Documentation and accessories on your behalf.

I will call you soonest for self expression.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Mr Toma,
Thankyou for email. I saw that you phoned me, but I just missed your call. Please feel free to call again.
I await your confirmation with regards to the payment information.
Thankyou for offering to organise my hotel accommodation. I like the look of the Raffles Hotel Le Royal. Please could you book me an executive suite there for 3 nights, arriving on June 22nd. Please send me the booking confirmation as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,
Well noted. I wish you will like Raffles Hotel Le Royal or Phnom Penh Hotel? Tomorrow I will make the Manner reservation for you tomorrow although am on process for the papers at the moment.

As soon as I complete all by tomorrow I will let you know cause I want to make sure all is done accordingly then upon our meeting all is arranged and the funds will be delivered to you in person then we can now make arrangement for transfer in trenches or activating account on your name & lodge the total funds.

I will call you soonest and thanks for your understanding.
Regards,
Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,
Receipts of your choice of Hotel noted,Send me your Passport copy for the hotel reservation tomorrow also to use to complete the visible aspect for the claims tomorrow morning.
Attached is the MOU copy which you are to sign and send back to me for confidential Purpose.
I will call you as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:
Dear Mr Toma,

Thankyou for your telephone call. You sound like a very professional man, and I am happy to be doing business with you.

Please find attached my scanned passport and signed document as requested.

Please could you send me a photograph of yourself, so that I may recognise you at the airport?

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Mr. Iwan Koffgoats,
The attachment is blank attachment. Nothing is founds on the attachment.Re-attached and send me again because it blank attachment and there is no Picture founds there.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Here it is again.

The files are OK at my end. Perhaps you have a computer error.

In any case, I will provide you with the original documents when I arrive on Friday.

Iwan

Quote:

Dear Mr. Iwan Koffgoats,
The file still error cause I used apply computer to open it but still failures.
Send it on PDF or Microsoft word although important your passport copy for the hotel reservation and completing the legal aspect.
I will be sending you my photograph tomorrow morning.
Best regards,
Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Toma,
I'm afraid I can't seem to get my scanner to work now. But never mind, it is not crucial. The hotel will only ask for my real passport when I arrive, and I will provide you with it for the formalities on my arrival.
For information here is my Air France flight confirmation.

AF244 23:20 Paris (CDG) 18:30

+1 Jour Phnom Penh 14h10 Air France

Can you please forward me confirmation of the hotel reservation.

Kind Regards,

Iwan

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

Attached is my ID and Photograph for self identification. I have done the documentation but no yet completed.

You are required to send me your passport number & Age if you can’t be able to send the scan copy so that I can complete the papers work and submit to the International Claims Dept.

Waiting your urgent response for speed transaction perhaps I will be making the manner hotel booking for you this afternoon during lunch time.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Thankyou for your email.

My passport number is: 22435WANKOFF4412144

My age is 47

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Please forward me a copy of the hotel reservation confirmation. I am only in the office until lunchtime, and will be leaving for the airport early tomorrow morning.

I await your confirmation, thanks. If you need to pay any money up front, I will refund it to you in cash when I arrive.

Iwan

Quote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,

Thanks for your mail.

What nationality Passport you use?

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Toma,

I live in the USA, but my original nationality is from the Channel Islands, specifically Jersey.

I am just preparing my trip to cambodia. For your reference, here are my flight details:

Wednesday 20th June New York JFK - Paris CDG Flight AF011

Thursday 21st June Paris CDG to Phnom Penh - Flight AF244 arrives Phnom Pen at 18.30 local time.

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

I will be going to the hotel for the reservation/booking as soon as i submit the papers to the admin for approval.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,
Thanks for your mail.

The administrative clearances charges which you must present upon the clearances of the funds you are to pay in person is USD$7,850.00 dollars which you must present to the funds administrator that will be handling the delivery in person.

Please note that it your responsibility for the clearances upon your meeting with the officers for the funds clearances I have submitted the papers and records for the funds, has been approve at the moment only what is remaining is your physical appearance and arrangement for the funds delivery upon your meeting here.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Thankyou for your reply. I will bring $7,850 to cover these fees. When you have paid for the hotel, please let me know how much it costs, and I will bring you cash to cover the cost.

Please be so kind as to confirm this within one hour. I am leaving the office and will be on an aeroplane for some 18 hours. It is important I have somewhere to stay when I arrive!

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

I have done the Booking check-in 21st June 2012.

Raffles Le Royal Hotel

#92, Rukhak Vithey, Daun Penh, Wat Phnom Daun Penh

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Tel:

Please confirmed to me your actual date of arrival here in Phnom Penh and time although I Will be in the Airport with the administrative representative for welcoming you.
Please note that I will write your name in paper for you to identify me on your arrival.

Quote:

Dear Toma,

I leave Paris on 21st June, but arrive in Phnom Penh on the 22nd. So the booking will be from the 22nd.

My flight will be AF244 (Air France) arriving at Phnom Penh Airport at 18.30.

Please can you forward me the official confirmation of the booking. Also, can you confirm that the hotel has a safe facility in the room, for me to stock the cash I will be bringing you.

Also, if possible, can you send me a photo of yourself holding the name sign, so that I know exactly what you look like?

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Mr. Iwan Koffgoats,

Thanks for your mail.

I have called the Hotel for the change 22nd June 2012 Check-In which is confirmed. I did Manuel Booking and confirmation only given on phone for record purpose.

The Hotel has all facility 5 start hotel normally although it a standard hotel and safe. I mean In the Airport I will write your name boldly in a Paper for your recognition in the Airport okay.

What complexion? Brown or Fair in Complexion?

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Hello Toma,

Please can you give me the reference number provided by the hotel, I will need this to put on my papers for immigration purposes.

Find attached a recent photograph of me.

I would be grateful if you could send me a photo of you holding my name on a sign, so that there will be no difficulty in recognising you.

Thankyou for your assistance.

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

Thanks for your mail and picture.

I will be the one to recognise you on your arrival okay.

Below are the Information to put on the Immigration paper if required.

Raffles Le Royal Hotel

#92, Rukhak Vithey, Daun Penh, Wat Phnom Daun Penh

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Tel:

Check-in 22nd June 2012

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Thankyou for the information.

I am leaving now to travel to New York for my flight to Paris. I will then fly from Paris to Phnom Penh.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Should you need to contact me, please contact me on my cellphone.

Kind Regards,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoat,

Thanks for your mail.

Everything is now okay and completed.

The management has approves processing the funds from the safe keeping house so therefore, upon your meet here the funds will be deliver to you in a consignment then we can now make arrangement to open an account and lodge the funds in total on your name, after that we can now further transferring per your best desire safely.

I wish to meet you soonest and have a safe journey. Please also send me email when you arrive to Paris.

Which of your Phone I can reach you regularly?

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Hello again. I am in Paris CDG Airport, waiting for my evening flight to Phnom Penh.

Unfortunately, I am slightly concerned. I called the Raffles Le Royal hotel and they have no record of my reservation. Can you please confirm with them and give me the reservation number?

You can still reach me on my US cellphone.

Regards,

Iwan

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

Attached is the copy of the Reservation although the previous I did was manuelly but no okay and confirmed.

Everything is completed and the funds is approves already from FT Safe Keep House.The Managment outlisted the payment on gazzette of the safe keeping in a consignment.

The Security agent will also welcome you on your arrival in Phnom Penh International Airport.

I tried calling you many times but voice messages always.

Regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Confirmation :
http://www.4shared.com/photo/v5pR4kxx/a_006.html

Quote:

Dear Toma,

Thanks for your reply. I will shortly board my flight to Phnom Penh and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

As a reminder, I will arrive at 1830 Cambodian time tomorrow.

I would really like you to send me a photo of yourself holding the name board, so that I can recognise you more easily. Please can you do it within the next hour, as I will no longer have internet access after that.

Best wishes,

Iwan Koffgoats

Quote:

Dear Mr.Iwan Koffgoats,

The recognition should not propose a problem since I have your picture although I will be coming down with my Reliable and trust worth friend in Airport to welcome you his Name is Mr. David Mark.

We will put your picture on the big Paper and your name also for self identification at the airport okay.

I do not have camera to take picture at the moment perhaps except going to photo shot center perhaps am very busy cause of this project although I must be caution until this deal conclude/you receive the money.

Waiting to meet you tomorrow and have a safe flight.

Best regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

Please take this photo. I understand you are busy but this is an important deal and there is no room for ambiguity.

I am boarding now and unable to receive further messages. I will connect again at Ho Chi Minh city during the flight stopover. I expect to have received it by then.

Please do not let me down.

Iwan

Sent from my Iphone

Quote:

Dear Mr.Iwan Koffgoats,

Thanks for your mail.

I will never let you down,I will try to do it tomorrow morning before living to office but if could not succeed then I will ask my colleague Mr.David Mark coming together to take the Picture cause time is not on our side.

Regards,

Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Dear Iwan Koffgoats,

Mr. David Mark is fair in Complexion and will be putting on Blue Suit, white Shirt and Red Tie Please note.

Attached is the copy of Mr. David Mark Picture holding your name in a paper and Picture attached?

I can’t meet up picking you with him cause completing the undergrounding the funds requirement from the safe keeping company here, Mr. David Mark will pick you up on your arrival cause he is a reliable and trust worth person, all am doing is for safety and for quick delivery of this funds in a consignment/for speed transaction.

The funds is listed waiting in the safe keeping house although the same today the funds will be deliver to you since instruction has been sent to the safe keeping house although Mr. David Mark has all particulars to the security company while I will be in the office monitoring the movement to avoid any complication.

Best regards,
Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

I am at the airport. Where is your man?

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

He is there you just arrive now.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

Mr David Mark know you arrive now but you not yet come outside,he is waiting you now to pick you.Mr. David Mark is fair in Complexion and putting on Blue Suit, white Shirt and Red Tie Please note.

Regards,

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

I cannot see anyone with a blue suit. Please ask him to call me on my cell.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,

Are in arrival or outside,Mr.David is there now.

Regards,
Toma.

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

I am in front of the control tower, between two flags.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,

Ask the people location where you are in Airport Phnom Penh there cause Mr.David is There.

What colour of cloth you put on?

Toma Seng.

Voicemail from airport:
http://www.4shared.com/music/yVssFsxr/TomaAirport.html

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

Dear Toma.

I am wearing a pink T shirt and a pair of yellow shorts.

I am also wearing a red beret.

I am right in front of the control tower. 50m away. There are two flags.

If he is not here in 5 minutes I'm going to the fucking hotel. You've wasted enough of my time.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,

Am total confuse are you sure you in Phnom Penh International Airport cause Mr.David Mark been there searching for you.

Go down take a tax and go down to Raffles Hotel Le Royal Phnom Penh since your have the reservation copy and when you are there let me so that He can meet you there now.

Best regards,
Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

I have gone to the Rainbow Bar. Street 172 73.

I am waiting for Mr Mark there.

Hurry up.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,

I have inform Mr.David Mark go to the Rainbow Bar now.Inform me what you are putting on?still the cloths??
Regards,
Mr.Toma

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

Yes I am still wearing the same clothes.

Where is your man now?

This is very unprofessional behaviour.

I am extremely disappointed in you.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

My colleague Mr.David Mark is very weak on your behavior,take a phone from Khmer in that rainbow bar and call me so that I can speak or you can go to the Raffles Hotel Le Royal.

It better you go to the Raffles Hotel Le Royal to avoid all this misunderstanding you have the reservation copy

Regards,
Mr.Toma Seng

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

I am relaxing now in my hotel.

I did not see anybody with blonde hair and a blue suit at the airport.

I'm extremely angry at the way you have treated me.

I came all this way, and you won't even meet me at the airport.

Your colleague Mr David, I couldn't recognise him because the photo you sent was not a real photo, just a blank file.

You need to stop fucking me around, or I will return to the USA immediately.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

Dear Mr.Iwan,

I noted your mail with little understanding you are not here am disappointed in you too.

Tell me where you are now he will meet you cause he waiting you in Royal raffles le hotel.

Regards,
Mr.Toma Seng.

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

Dear Toma,

I have now gone to the Blue Chilli bar, road 178.

I am wearing a white t-shirt, a Scottish kilt, and a red baseball cap.

I'm waiting for you.

Please email me a photo of Mr Marks so I can recognise him. A real one this time.

Quote:

Iwan Koffgoats wrote:

What the fuck is going on?

I'm still waiting for your man at the blue chilli.

He really needs to pull his finger out.

Quote:

Toma Seng wrote:

I thing that there is something fucking wrong with you.

We check in Af244 air France yesterday evening your name not found on the passager list and Royal Raffles Le Hotel you are not there.You are a bloody bastard for playing around this transaction,I have to seek for another person to carry on this deal on your behalf.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!
gestopft
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good One - !!! There has to be a film in this !!!
gestopft
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good One - !!! There has to be a film in this !!!
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when you can get these guys running all over town looking for their mark with a suitcase of $$.

Great job!
greenaway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo!!

Excellent job Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic