SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suzy Q

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello Derrick,
yes you talking to me S g m so happy you wrote back,ok for the basics i think you should know this ,am S G ,am 30years of age am a beautician and a personal assistant,i am blessed to be living with my mum Victoria and my younger brother Eric Gr,am a simple person,i love to meet knew people,am also very emotional,and very serious when i have to be,i guess this a little about me you can ask me for you would love to know am ever ready to answer you,take care and hope to hear more about yourself.

Quote:
hello once again,
i have to say you are a good man,setting aside time for your family,yes at times you just have to do that i also looking after my family,but i have been never married and no kids,i guess we just have to get to know each other better so just ask me anything you would love to know about me and i will gladly answer,and thanks also for your pic,
and also it comes a time when you have to have time for your own self,and for me i think my time is now for me to look for the love of my life,
hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Quote:
hello there,
i dont know what is giving you the impression that we are rushing i beg to differ,i was just suggesting,but its ok,

seriously i also dont know much about these things so i guess you have to tell me what you would love to know and always remember friendship first i thank you for reminding me,anyways tell me more about you,what you like to eat,what you do at your leisure times,do you stay alone,

for me i love to read,and try my hands on new food,i try cooking new things,i really love to eat healthy food but i love roasted chicken,

hope we are in a step of a right direction,as at now are you at home or at work,you know we have time difference s at now its 6:20pm

S

Quote:
i was not saying you were rushing anything ok,am also if i sounded that way,i might say you have a lonely life apart from your family and friends,

if am right i can say you dont like to rest but you are an hardworking person and you love to be yourself and also truthful and all your seeking now is true love and you also well behave this is what i have got to know for this short while of our chat and i must say am impressed,but you should have sometime for yourself ok,and please try and eat healthy ok,the reason why i reply fast is because am on my laptop,

S

Quote:
hello dear,
yes am so happy you know a lil about me and am also happy this is a step in a right direction,but you just have to take good care of your self,

am going to say my mum always complains am getting old and i have to make plans of getting married but i tell her she as to wait and all she says is life is too short to be wasting time,

so i hope we are in a step of a good direction,cause it takes a minute to know someone an hour to know a little,and a day to get to know a lil more and the rest of the remaining days to be sure of the person,take care is getting late and i have to sleep now cause i have to be at work tomorrow,hope to hear from you tomorrow,

enjoy the rest of your day and take care.

S

Quote:
hello dear,
am doing good this morning eventhough is 5pm here now am so happy and glad to be reading your message,i hope you also had a great night sleep,

yes its really funny ,i really excersise a lot thats why i look that young but you know 30years is not a joke,i have been able to achieve certain things in life for example have been able to be independent and taken care of my family that one thing i always thank God for,

as for marriage yes am very ready but i really want to be very sure it will take some few days for me to think this over when you make your proposal official,yes i have a feeling we move on well even though we have been chatting a while now,am so happy to have meet a kind like you who is very serious at his first chance,and also i will be very pleased to have someone have my pic on his computer just to watch it everymorning,any way how is your day going now,hope to hear from you soon.

i just took this pic for you so you can use them as you said you wanted them you can keep them and watch me as long as you want i will also be happy to have yours

S

Quote:
hello dear,
goodafternoon to you as well,am so happy to hear from you again,as for the pic they were taken about last two weeks 1 week after the other,

about babies yes i will be happy to have my own child i know thats a joy of every woman if am correct,and about your daughter,i have no problem about that,all am concerned about is you been true and caring and loving and understanding and also trustworthy and also one very important thing trusting me and believing me,so it will be ok for me and as well as my mum,but as at now my mum knows nothing about you am just taking time to be sure of you cause i have similar experiences and am not ready for any disappointment to my mum so till i see your commitment and seriousness in me i will be asking for for certain things later just to see how serious you are but that will be later next week,but for me if you are the one am very ready,

yes my dear i know we have to get to the next level beyond the mailing ,but what do you think we should do apart from that,i really want to be sure of my self that you really the right one but i will soon,so just be aware,anyway hope you are enjoying your day,am just home with my family,and just on my computer chatting with you,

this pics were taken last 3days ,so this is how am looking now,hope you like them ,try sending more pics of you too.

S

Someone peed in their cereal bowl here

Quote:
I was really beginning to fall and then you sent me that. It seems you are not ready to move on and I don't have time to waste on that stuff.

I am very sorry but I will not do that.

Quote:
hi there,
am confused and i dont know what you talking about,did i say anything wrong,please do forgive me,i really want to move on,am kind of worried ,i am very shocked you sent that cause i dont know what i said wrong in my message if i said something wrong please do forgive me ok,cause i have also started falling,ok so tell me what i said to make you say what you said ok

S

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some mail to post from our morning but I have to get this chat posted or I lose it. I will post mail after this even though they were before.

me: Hello beautiful
Are you busy?
s : no am not
me: Good morning my love
s : goodmorning my dear did you recieve my last message
me: About your shop honey?
Yes I got that
s : ok
so what will you support me
please
me: I have no idea what you mean by support here honey
s : ok its kind of hardsay thi for me to
its kind of hard for me to say this cause i dont know how you will take it
me: Honey, if we are going to be togetherm I am not going to pry every little thing from you
I need yu to tell me things
Good or bad doesn't matter
s : ok dear i will need your support financially
me: Meaning what exactly honey?
s : i will need some money to add up to mine to so i can continue with what i have started
me: Baby, i am not playing this little guessing game
You keep hinting abou tbut not telling me
s : oh ok may be you didnt get it well all am saying i will need you to send me some money
so i can continue with it
me: Baby, send me money is rather non specific don't you think?
s : non specific how
me: Should I mail you a dollar?
s : lol
no dear i mean by using money transfer
me: I am sorry baby but I don't like trying to guess things
s : ok but i have made it clear to you now
me: Nop darling you have not
Sent at 9:34 AM on Sunday
s : i need you to send ,me some money through a money transfer unit so i can continue with my project
me: Baby, you have given me nothing to work with here
Stop this please
s : how babe i dont get you what should i stop
me: Stop beating around the bush baby.
s : but i taught i have made it clear
to you
me: I am not going to guess things here abd i a certainly not going to work like this to get every little thing
s : ok,i need you to send me $5,000 so i can use to continue the project
me: That is a dtail but I am not about to do that
me: You said support not do it all
s : yeah to do it all will cost alot and i dont want to disturb you
me: You are not disturbing me honey but I know that is way more than would be needed
s : yes but as you saying you not even to do that
even ready to send me money
me: Is money the only goal here?
s : no not at all
but thats the only thing to continue the project
am having at hand now
me: Baby, that amount is more than some people make in a year
s : yes i know
me: This is not looking lioke a project
This looks like something else
s : something else like what
me: What is this money for?
Project is a poor explanation
s : am going to use it to buy items like the hair dressing items,seats,finish the building and pay for the workers
me: So you have none of this at the moment?
How do you work with none of this?
s : because currently iwork for someone\
and i want to be on my own business
me: Baby, I think you may be biting off more than you realize
s : no am not
as i said i have started with the project already but,its need finishing thats all
me: Baby, it takes a lot more to run a successful business
s : baby you dont have to ready my plans are intact
me: I cannot tell you all of the stuff I deal with every day here
s: it is not now that am planning on it ok,i have experience
ok,i know all about this business
me: Experience is not even a factor baby
s : i want to go in
baby all i need now is the money but its ok if you cant help
Sent at 9:48 AM on Sunday
me: It's not that I won't help but I don't see any reason to piss away money there on a business you would not be near. That would be a waste
It would be easier to just bring them with you here
s : ok i get your point now,my mum is who i learnt this and she will take care of this and also there will be workers,ok i want to this for my family so they can feed on ok
thats all my mum is an expect in this,and also my brother is studying management,so we have no problem putting money in this ok,dont worry about that,just help me baby
me: It would be better just to bring all of yu here
We have room at home
s : i know babe but my mum wont i know her she will say only visiting ok,i know my mum just understand me
Sent at 9:52 AM on Sunday
me: Baby, I would love to visit with your mother for as long as she would allow me. This other is not a good idea
s : ok,thats all for now ,i can see you not in support of this
me: It's a money pit baby
s : its ok babe you can forget about it
me: Now where are you and I going to stand here?
s : i dont get you
me: This is obviously going to upset you
s : yes but its ok
only if you will help me
me: Really?
s : yes
i hope you happy now
me: I hope you will explain that to me
s : yes cause you hve succeeded
me: I think you are being very snide because you did not get your way
s : honey let me tll you something about ma family
Sent at 9:59 AM on Sunday
s : my family is a typ which doesnt like feeding of people like my mum so i just wanted to do something for her so she could live on when i travel to you ok,so please just help me do that ok,thats all
me: Baby, let me tell you about me
I have operated my business and I was very lucky to pull through
You do not understand all of the litle things there
s : babe i get you and the point but you should get me ok,its simple ok
me: It is very simple. You can do all of that here and they will get plenty
its fine by me,its ok i get you
me: Your mother will not be forced to do anything to get any of her needs met here
s : i am trying to tell you she wont come and live there
me: She has earned her way through life and she can have out here all day
s : thats what i want you to know
she wont travelling she said she doesnt want to travel away from ghana
thats all i want you to know
Sent at 10:05 AM on Sunday
s : i dont want to stress alot on this matter
me: You are most likely correct here
We need a new topic
s : honey before that can i have $500 for my self and upkeep i have not been paid this month,please i hope you dont talk about this
too much but u just agree with me ok
please please
me: Baby, stop with the money
This is not looking right
Sent at 10:09 AM on Sunday
s : but i want to know will i get the $500 for the upkeep
me: Baby, please stop this money money money crap!
s : ok babe
sorry
me: It looks as though you only want to be in love with my bank account and I hate that in a person
s : please dont say that its ok if you wont help i rest my case ok,please
dont let me feel bad
have been independent for a long time,is just that am going through some difficulties now,please dont ever say to me i want your money
me: Baby, I do not saying things like this but it seems to be the only thing you talk of
s : its ok,am kind of feeling bad by what you have just said
i have to go now i dont wnt to quarrel here
ok
me: I came here to talk abut us and things have gove this way
s : yes i know you asked me to be open to you and am doing that but it seems am being the bad person here
if its because of the $500 you doing this you can forget it ok
am sorry for been open to you
me: That is not open that is the greed shining through BYE!
Sent at 10:16 AM on Sunday
s r: sorry babe am very sorry ok
lets forget about this issue and move on with another topic ok
Sent at 10:17 AM on Sunday
me: That is the only thing you seem to talk of and I am fed up with it
s : just forget it ok we talk about it some other time for now am sorry and i will love to have a knap i will message you when am back here so we continue our chat ok
so take care,kisses to you and dont be upset with me

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over time, our discussion took a turn. This is what has happened before the chat posted above

Quote:
S , i am not about to shoulder the burdens of every idiot in your past. You are not ready for a future. You are stuck back there. I am very sorry. When you are ready, please find me because I would like to know the real you not what I saw in that mail.

Quote:
hello dear,
and goodmorning,am so happy to see that from you,i am sure i have been needing someone like you to tell me that,and let say you really did a good job by saying that,

i had a talk with mum yesternight when i was not able to sleep because of what you said,its kind of obvious am in to you cause i wasnt able to have a goodnight sleep.so as at now am ready,cause my mum said i should walk in the right path for me and for me the right path is you,Derrick am ready for you ok,so what do we do now,am so sorry for making you feel burdened

so tell me are you still interested in me so we could move on,ok lets forget about the past,hope to hear form you,you have really helped me thanks,waiting to hear from you,to tell me whats next in this relationship,take care

S

Quote:
Good morning S. I am sorry that I caused you a restless night. I know you are a hard working lady and you need your sleep. For that I am very sorry!

Your mother seems a very wise and sweet lady dear. I'm very interested in you honey and would love to continue talking with you.

I hope your day is going well there! Please tell your mother hello from me!

Quote:
hello dear,
am so happy to hear that from you this morning and apology accepted,ok i will tel my mum ,and also i will also love to continue with you and possibly spend the rest of my life with you,
so tell me whats our next move,i want you to be in control ok,so i will submit and respect your decisions ok,am really certain about you,am on here the whole day,so lets talk more ok,hope you wont be all that busy today

Quote:
Lovely S, please do not just submit to my wishes. I do not want a silent partner in life. I know you are a very strong lady and you have opinions of things also. It would be impossible for us to get far if we just agreed with everything said by the other. I know our opinions will be different at times and that is fine.

I know we are very early in this but have you thought of whether you would like to have children? I already have one daughter so you would already be a step-mother if we were to marry. I am not one of those guys that runs around and has babies with every woman I get near. I would not be against having more babies but only if my partner wants to.

Quote:
yes dear i would love to have my own babies too,if you would love to their father,i would be so happy my dear,to carry your baby,

about opinions yes we will have different ones at times,i just want to know how next step my dear

Quote:
Honey, I am at a loss on figuring out these steps you speak of. I'm not very experienced with this stuff. I do believe that we need to start as friends and find out along the way if we are right for each other.

Any man would be very lucky to father children with you dear. I can only hope that the future allows me to be that man. I don't thinka man gets to decide things like this since he is not carrying the baby. Of course making babies is wonderful but sometimes hard on a lady.

Quote:
for me am ok with having a new baby,so tell me have you told your daughter or your mum about me yet,but why does it take you that long to reply me honey,

for me i think i know alot about you now,so its left with you to figure out what you really want to know,as i said i have decided to have someone like you in my life,am so happy i met you,on a more serious note am very happy

Quote:
I have told my mother about you but i have not seen my daughter yet. I will be telling her when I talk to her though.

I am sorry that it takes me some time to reply to you honey. I am at work and typing my reports out in between our mails. If anything bad happens out here it will take me longer to reply than this. Things can go bad very quick out here and I have to be in the middle of it if it does. I have to make sure that things happen out here.

There is something I would like to ask you. You spoke of things done by other men in the past. What exactly happened there?

Quote:
oh ok dear,how is the nature of your work tell me more about it and how it is like,and what did your mum say about me or what did you discuss about me,

about the past it was full of disappointments,promising and failing that was all that happened to me so i really don't like it when people disappoint me or fail their promises to me ,

please do send me a pic of you i would be showing that to my mum ok,asap,and also take care at work OK,i don't want anything happening to you.

Quote:
I have only one picture of me on this computer. I'm sorry but I don't keep a lot of my personal stuff on these computers out here.

I will also send you some pictures from my work so that you can get an idea of my work. It is hard to explain to people that don't know about it. I have to make sure that every little thing goes as well as nature allows and sometimes it is a mess.

Quote:
oh ok dont worry i show her what i have here ok,

and i might say looking at the pics means your job is very demanding one wow am shocked ,its very hard as i see in the pics,but as i know you are a hardworking man,hope you doing great and that you will have time for me when i finally come to you,and if i may ask what state is this project going on

Quote:
this is a very demanding job but I have what some view as the easy part now. I started doing this when I was 14, working at night and going to school in the mornings. It is a great occupation for a man that is not afraid of anything.

I started my business about 5-6 years ago and have never taken any time away from the business. I do have many employees in carious parts of this field but none do what I do so I cannot leave these guys in the hands of an idiot. If we should decide that you are coming here, I will have to find a person that knows my work, then I will feel comfortable being away from work all of the time. Right now, I rarely go home. I have a mobile home out here with everything I need so I can be here all of the time. I have already assured that my grand babies will have money for college when they are ready and I am more than set for life. A loving wife is all I am missing.

The lady that cleans my trailer once a week brings me groceries and such.

Quote:
oh ok that great to know but about what you are missing i can say that time is over now cause am here,

may be i can even stay with you in your trailer and learn your work lol

Quote:
I really hope my search is over. You would be a wonderful wife and mother. You are welcome to stay in my trailer out here or the home as you choose. I don't know if you can drive but we can fix that if we need to. You will always have a way to get about. It is up to you where you stay at any time.

I must admit, it would be hard to leave such a beautiful lady to go outside and look at all of these ugly men and this mess out here. I would really enjoy having your company here and if you want to learn this work that is great too. I would never want you to feel as though I am forcing you to do anything here. You are free to do any work you like here.

Quote:
ooh thats so sweet of you yes i do drive i had to sell my car to be able to take care of family at a particular time when i was not working,

yes i would love to get my own work like to be a full time beautician cause there is were my passion is now,i have an ongoing project to acquire that but i had to stop cause there is no funding for me and no money to pursue that dream and that land will be taken soon from me if am not able to continue it very soon,

and yes our days for searching for love is over my dear its totally over

Quote:
I just want to pick you up and kiss you all over right now! You sweet lovely girl!

I am glad that you already know how to drive. You would have a blast at home with the mower, the tractor and the cars and trucks out here.

I am sorry that things have not happened for you there but we can fix that here. I know nothing of lady shops but some people are making very good money at it.

I am enjoying seeing you open up again baby.

Kisses

Quote:
ooh you soo lovely dear,

yeah but as for the trucks you will have to teach me that one,and babe about my business i will be happy if i could really continue so when at last am leaving ghana my mum and brother will have something to feed on and not disturb me cause one thing my mum doesnt like is to worry me about money and i will feel very bad if she wants something and she cant ask me,i would appreciate any support from you so i can continue with that project so they will have something,the earlier the better,

and babe i will massage you cause i know your job as a lot of stress attached to it my dear

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have had a spat and he has been upset. He likes to reply to things written days before to mail me so I have lost a bit of this.

Quote:
oh ok that great to know but about what you are missing i can say that time is over now cause am here,

may be i can even stay with you in your trailer and learn your work lol

Quote:
hello dear, are you still mad at me and i want to tell you something i really dont like it when you use words on me ok,you better stop it ok

Baby, I am not mad at you. I am mad about that money trash. I am sorry if you do not like honesty but that is all you will get from me. I do not play little games. it may be best if we just part ways now if this is your thought on the matter.

Quote:
this is not my thought i have already apologised am just telling you to stop using abusive words on me,but am ok,only if you want to part ways with me fine you can do that but for me i hold no grudges ok,lets use the chat instead of the messaging

S, you can do as you please here but I am never going to beat around the bush about my thoughts. Chat has already caused trouble with us and I don't care to do that again.

Quote:
ok this is the last time we are going to talk about this ok,its all my fault ok,i have taught about what you said and thats right ok,am ok now can you please do me a favor and stop talking about this please lets chat ok,nothing of that sort will ever happen again i promise please lets chat,ok,please my dear

Quote:
hello dear,
i am really tired now and i have to go to bed now but i know you still working,
so i guess we will talk tomorrow,i will miss you,and hope we stop fighting and continue with this peacefully,this are some of the obstacles and i hope we have come over it,lets not talk about it again,
so i have to say goodnight and sweet dreams talk to you tomorrow

Good morning S. I hope all is well today. My days are mostly the same unless nature gives us a surprise.

I am never going to hold my thoughts inside and they are going to be my honest thoughts on any subject. If this is a problem with you I don't know how to fix it.

Quote:
hello my dear,
how are you doing today,hope its good,am about your honest thoughts i dont have any problem with it ok,the only problem i have is the words you use,thats all ok,anyway please dont talk about this again,

today hasnt been a good day for me cause i had to quit my P.A job cause my boss his taken his advances to far with me,since and i can take it anymore he is a married man and he wants to have an affair with me,this started very long but he stopped ,and this time around he as started again and i cant so i had to quit ,i told him am in a relationship,but enough of that i had to make a decision to stop or else it would turn to something else,

i dont have much time on here i will be very happy if we could use the chat system ok,so when you get this just lets chat over there,hope to hear from you soon,kisses

Good morning S! I am sorry to read of the problem in your mail. People like him make the rest of us look horrible. That moron should go home to his wife and try satisfying her instead of waving his thing about like it is special. Guys like that only satisfy themselves not their partner.

I hope to read from you again honey!

Love you!

Quote:
Good morning my dear,
do you know what makes me happy every morning is when i wake up and the first person i have in mind is you and i come here to see your good morning messages,i can say you now my source of happiness,anyway thanks for your care,as at now am at home figuring what i have to do next,cause my beautician work is part time,and it will be very hard on me now cause you know i fed for my family,
anyways my dear i hope you had a goodnight sleep,and hope your mum is also doing well my mum says hi,i hope you doing well and eating healthy ok,hope to hear from you soonest,
me seeing love you at the end of my message should i take it that you have finally ell in love and sure about your love for me,thats very sweet if you have ,kisses to you my dear

Thank you for your new picture S. You know that I put your pictures on my computer in the bedroom so that I see your lovely face first and last every day. Of course I am in love with you baby. Regardless of all that we have disagreed upon it does not change my heart for you. I am sure your sweet mother can help you understand this. Please tell her I said hello and I hope she is wonderful as well!

If we are to be a couple honey there are going to be things that we do not agree on. That does not mean we do not like or love the other person only the subject.

I love you!

Quote:
oh you so sweet honey you make me wonder why it took long for me to meet a man like you,any way i also appreciate it you seeing me early in the morning when you wake up,i also have you in my mind all day which makes me feel good and happy even though am going through some difficulties,

ok am in the hall with my mum watching television and chatting,she said she is ok and hope you also doing well,but she prays this relationship between us gets to the next level,and am sure her prayers are working,kisses to you my Love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my love! I really do wish that you had met me earlier. You would have much different ideas on love. Honey, I have yet to speak to your mother and I adore the woman! She has been very sweet, and helps both of us through our attempt at a life together here.

I love you!

Quote:
hello dear,
you know the more i talk to you the more i wish i was near you experiencing true love from the heart,honey you dont know how much you mean to me even though we have not known each other for long,i am very happy,
honey am thinking we have to move to another step we have to start talking on phone cause the mailing has done its part,but the problem will be me cause my phone i have now could be used for texting and i have to get a new one,so we could keep intouch very much and hear our voices and then you will be able to speak to my family mother and brother,i will be very very happy if this is to be done,
my love for you grows every second,so now i will need a phone so we can communicate verbally,i cant wait for that love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet is having no luck prying the wallet open here.

Quote:
hello honey,
me getting the fone will be very ok am not going to call at your work time we only going to talk when you are about to sleep or at your free times,buts it ok if you dont want it,
anyway i hope you had a goodnight sleep,and also was thinking about me,hope you enjoy your day to the fullest even though you are very busy,
and honey about me being there with you honey,if you want me there then we have to start preparing,i have never travelled out of here and to what i know i will have to have my passport and other stuffs,i will find out when we talk about this very well ok,
honey sorry if i replied you late my internet has been cut off,so am in a cafe replying you this ok,and the cafe is very far from me,so its tiring ,i will need you to send me $250 so i can pay that ok,so i can comfortably be mailing you,i cant bear a day not hearing or seeing your mail ok,love you and take care

Quote:
dear have been here waiting for you to reply but seems to me you busy i will leave the information here so you use that when you are going to send it,
i wont be able to go that far to get it so i will give you Eric's details so you use his name in sending it then when you mail it to me i will send him to go for it so he can go pay the bills

name;
city:ACCRA
am sure this is what you will be needing,love you and take care i will have to go home now i will be back here to check in some hours time take care and i love you,kisses to you,

Quote:
hello dear,
how are you doing today,i didnt see your message as you do everymorning,and also your reply i was waiting for yesterday,there are a lot of things i want you to make clear to me,
i asked you for some money and since that you havent replied am guessing you havent replied to me cause i did ask you money let me tell other things i didnt want to tell you,was waiting till we get together,my mum is under medication for every two weeks which i pay $500 for it,i also pay $700 rent every month from my other savings and other bonuses,honey io have been through alot and if you can remember not long agao i told you i quit my other job just because i didnt want to have peoblems what if i agreed on my bosses proposal and was stilll dating you i wont have peace of mind,and even though i have met you here i feel you are the one i have been waiting for long and i truely love you,as at now if i lose you it will be the most painful thing and also what do you think will hyappen to my mum if she founds out that you left me just because i asked you for $250, ireally need you in my life ok,is not all about money cause if it sis money i would have dated many men who come after me but i want true love ok,not as if i want the money to spend but just to be able to pay my bills and you dont want to reply to me ,or in america are internet service for free if it is here in ghana we pay for it ok
so now all i can say is if you dont want to be sending me money here then is either you start preparing to bring me and my mum to your place if you truly love me as you said or you do otherwise cause i cant have you playing with my feelings ok,i really do love you and i want the best for us am not here to play games so now just choose what you want to do to me,all i want you to know is i love you and i believe you do to so i hope to hear from you soon,take care and i love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:37 AM s : are you there
5 minutes
10:42 AM me: Baby, I am not sure you want to chat with me right now
s : i want to
and why do u say that
me: I don't have a lot of time but I am not happy with this mess
s : me too
10:43 AM cause you believe your friend more than me
that alone is a big blow to me and you also calling me a liar
me: What is the average monthly wage for a working person there honey?
I already have an idea of the annual
10:44 AM s : i really dont know about about that,but for me my monthly pay was 800$ both the beautician and p.a
but now am not working as a pa again
10:45 AM i also get some support from my late dads brother
me: That does not even meet the bills you spoke of
s : yes
it doesnt
10:46 AM as i said have support from my dads late brother and other supporting family members,but as you know they also have their problems ok
10:47 AM me: You need to rethink your budget
You are spending much more than you are making
10:48 AM s : yes i know that but thats how is suppose to be i have no option my dear
so it pains me to hear you call me a liar and also believe your friend over me
me: That is not how it is supposed to be
10:49 AM s : yes,but my mums illness,i dont want to talk about this cause you wont help
me: Baby, you are not being honest with me
10:50 AM s : how and why
me: Your expenses are damned near 3 times your income. i know they are not helping you like that
10:51 AM s : honey they do,trust me my dad has helped the m alot
honey there sre so many things i have to do to get me monies been locked up
10:52 AM my dads will and properties but i dont know how to
me: You ned to rethink your spending
10:53 AM s : yes i have to,but as at now thats all i can do
me: No that is not all you can do
10:54 AM You don't seem to realize that you ned to budget your money
s : honey i used to that till my mum got sick
me: I run a business, a farm and a personal account all at the same time
none are in the red
10:55 AM s : thats really good but we both are in different situations and coutry
me: We both know how to fix that but you keep on with this constant pursuit of money for there
10:56 AM s : i am asking you beacause i know you can help
all is for the better ment of our commuinication
me: I keep on because I am not about to support another house
No it is not for communication
10:57 AM s : then what is it for
me: Internet is not that expensive
s : yes its not that expensive didnt you read my email
i said i want to pay for some months ahead so i can remove my mind from that side
me: I read your mail baby

I will post the chat above this as soon as I get the mails here.

Quote:
hello dear,
how are you doing today,i didnt see your message as you do everymorning,and also your reply i was waiting for yesterday,there are a lot of things i want you to make clear to me,
i asked you for some money and since that you havent replied am guessing you havent replied to me cause i did ask you money let me tell other things i didnt want to tell you,was waiting till we get together,my mum is under medication for every two weeks which i pay $500 for it,i also pay $700 rent every month from my other savings and other bonuses,honey io have been through alot and if you can remember not long agao i told you i quit my other job just because i didnt want to have peoblems what if i agreed on my bosses proposal and was stilll dating you i wont have peace of mind,and even though i have met you here i feel you are the one i have been waiting for long and i truely love you,as at now if i lose you it will be the most painful thing and also what do you think will hyappen to my mum if she founds out that you left me just because i asked you for $250, ireally need you in my life ok,is not all about money cause if it sis money i would have dated many men who come after me but i want true love ok,not as if i want the money to spend but just to be able to pay my bills and you dont want to reply to me ,or in america are internet service for free if it is here in ghana we pay for it ok
so now all i can say is if you dont want to be sending me money here then is either you start preparing to bring me and my mum to your place if you truly love me as you said or you do otherwise cause i cant have you playing with my feelings ok,i really do love you and i want the best for us am not here to play games so now just choose what you want to do to me,all i want you to know is i love you and i believe you do to so i hope to hear from you soon,take care and i love you

Quote:
Baby, you got upset the last time I told you what I thought of this constant money me this crap! I can't say I know how your sweet mother would feel if she knew the truth of this $250 for internet lie but we both know that is exactly what it is. Nothing in ghana costs as much as you are claiming and you are constantly finding new crap. It is not happening.

You said in the past that your mother would not come here, now you call that me playing with your feelings. Please take a day or 2 to really figure out what is happening here. I am not supporting 2 houses on different continents and I am not going to be lied to as you have done.

We have discussed the yearly income for a working person there before right? You never answered me on that but I know. I have asked a friend about it. I love you and your mother but you are going to stop this bullshit now!

I love you!

Two in a row

Quote:
hello dear,
i get all you saying i asked for 250 cause i wanted to pay for two months ok,but i get all you saying now,i should have explained that to you i guess its my fault am sorry for that,
about my mum not coming i spoke to her about it and she said ok she will do that from cause i told her i wont be able to continue with the project which was going to give her income when am gone and she said its ok if you want me to come with her ok,and if you trust your friend more than me,how do you expect us to grow,am sorry about this money crap,its ok,now so now what do we do i cant be here and asking you for money again so why dont you lets us start the preparation for me to come there ,that also i will be needing money,cause i cant afford that,what are going to do when that times come,you appearing to me to be not caring but selfish,i do love you too

Quote:
and also about your friend thus he stay here and if not when did he come here fuck him over there,why would i lie to you ,if am not able to pay for the bill how would i be able to be mailing you how will you fill when am not able to be mailing or replying you,i asked you for that like a wife asking her husband for money ok,am so pissed you believe your friend over me,am in a cafe now,and its far from my place my mum is home alone,what if something happens to her,but its ok cause i can see you dont care about me and my welfare,

you take long to reply ,and my time here is running i have to be near my mum,so lets use the chat system ok

Quote:
Baby, do you even recognize that you want to spend 30 minutes or better typing nonsense rather than just sending a mail? It is almost cute that you think I am selfish yet you are continually hounding for money to piss away on nonsense. You need to stop spending so damned much!

My friend knows this because he married a girl from there. Now I think he may know a thing or two about this. Looking at the way are acting here there is no way I could let you have access to accounts here. You would hot foot through every fucking penny of it and still keep going. You don't know the word stop at all. You want to play this little guilt game and I am having none of it. You need to go home and think how you really want to proceed here. You are acting like you are only about money.

Love you!

All 3 of these from him

Quote:
ok my dear i get you,but please i hope it ends here ,now i just want you to know you dont have to get mad if am not able to be messaging you,ok,i wont talk about this again,now you do what you want ok

Quote:
what pisses me is you keep talking about your friend if he is the one you trust why dont you marry him i also do speak nonsense ok,i dont want to be disrespectful to you ok

Quote:
hello dear,
am very very sorry i keep on fucking up,am very sorry just thinking and i know what i did is not good but i was trying to ask ok,i know you will help but am very sorry for being harsh,i do love you when things like this happen i fell very sad,please do forgive me,
all i wanted was to be able to be in the nouse near my mum to be able to chat with you,am very sorry,the real amount was 125 but i wanted to pay for two months am very sorry do forgive me ok,this wont happen again please do send it to me so i do pay ok,love you and this will not happen again since i will start looking for another job ok,love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lover has been unhappy but screw that!

Quote:
Good day my love! I am not chatting with you again. EVER! This is twice now and both times it comes to this. Stop with the chat and the money crap please honey! Honey, a passport out of there doesn't even cost 125, I know internet is not that expensive. That is about 6 months of internet here.

I am getting tired of your guilt game and this bullshit about me being selfish. I am not supporting a house in Africa along with all I have to take care of here.

Are you ready to bring your mother and yourself here? Or are you going to continue to support failure after failure with money you don't have? It is nonsense again!

Please, discuss all of this with your very wise mother and let me know something. Stop being stuck at money and being mad that you did not get your way. You will not dollar and dime our family into poverty because you want every shiny toy in the fucking store if we are to be together!

I really hope you read and actually understand more than what you have.

I love you!
Please tell mom I love her also!

Quote:
hello dear,
i was thinking you were never going to reply but anyway its good to hear from you am happy,
yes about me coming there with my mum she agreed to be there but she said she wont love to be a burden on you and meanwhile also worry us since we will have to spend some quality time together so she said yes only if she wont be a problem,
but i can already see you do check everything so am going to leave it in your hands to do everything for us from our passport and all that,if and when you are ready let me know so i can do the checkings and find out what we will be needing,ok,and i will inforrm you so you can also check before you will call me a liar,
i will tell mum you send your greetings when i get home,take care and hope to hear from you soonest,take care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr mouth could not help but make this little dig so I had to lay it out here. TALK SHIT, GET BIT!

Baby, I am always going to reply to you but i know you are going to be angry at times and I need to let you get that out of your system. This is why I asked you to talk with your mother about this before replying to me. That sweet little lady is very wise and would never, ever be a burden on me. EVER! She is the person you go to when you want to talk things out and she has been very sweet.

She sees things in ways you have not even tried to understand before your talks with her. Our tie together will not be a problem ever. she can roam about this house as she chooses and never will stop me from our time. Our time is anytime we are i the same house and I am not stingy.

I should ask if I should be careful here though? If she looks like you I do not want to sneak behind her and scare her. I am sure she is a very lovely lady but if you 2 look similar I will have to be careful.

I love you baby!

Quote:
ok my dear,i get what you are trying to tell me and i accept my
mistakes,all i want to know is when we would have to start the
preparation to you in your country,i wil try and send you a pic of my
mum ok.but let me know when you will want me to check the things and
prices so i will send them to you and you make it avaliable to me.love
you and take care

baby, I have no say in when this happens. I need you to stop asking me about money and start getting all of you here. Mom has a huge house here to fell at home in and it really needs her. I need you but you will not spend every penny we have on crap baby. You need to get some control over this stuff.

I love you!

Quote:
goodmorning honey hope you had a goodnight sleep.about me coming there
with my mum who is going to pay for all that expenses.am

sorry i dont
have that kind of money to that so if you are not ready to pay for
that then am sorry we have to continue mailing ok.so tel me when you
are ready to send me money to do that from our passport to visa
application and air tickets ok.or is it free to travel from usa to
other countries.take care and i love you.hope u dont repeat that
statement that am asking u for money

Baby, you really need to be done with this smartassing. I am fed up with that. Let me know when yu are done with your hate of the US.

Quote:
am not hating my dear.i just checked for the passport its 55dollars
each making 110dollars and the visa application is 131dollars each
making 262 dollars .so you need to send me 372dollars in all so i can
start with the preparation .love you and hope you doing well

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, if you are finished being hateful, please ask the people for their bank information to get this done. I am having no excuse for you ladies not to be here. Now what is to become of Eric? What will he have there without the 2 of you?

I love you!
Please kiss mom for me!

Quote:
oh dear i dont hate usa.the people dont use bank paying method it has
to be paid in physical cash.you just have to send me the money to do
it.about eric yes he would love to come but he is stil in school but
if he can continue schooling there.if thats ok with you.so for now you
just have to send the money so i pay them cause they take cash.hope
work is going on well and also you eating well and healthy.cant wait
to be with you love you

Good morning my love! I hope you and your family are well today. Baby, real businesses accept money by bank and that is all i will use. It looks like that agency or whoever you asked about this is looking to steal our money. No business is cash only, that is ridiculous!

I love you!

Quote:
goodmorning my dear hope you are also doing well.about the passport it
is a form of paper you wil buy and fil out the blank spaces and submit
it then you would be called to come for it in sometime.so you buy a
form ok same applied to the visa ok.if you dont get me then try asking
ok.but if you cant trust me then we have to forget everything ok.am

tired of all this untrust.this is why we have to talk on phone.you can
ask your friend who married here

Baby, no place on this planet charges for an application. Those are free. You are not charged until you are actually approved. I have already seen that you will hot foot through money for things and I am having none of that mess. You can either end this here or you can get me the information to pay these people. I am not sending the money through that trash ever!

I love you!

Quote:
then i dont know what to do.suit yourself.you can also forget

Who is Mr. G and why is he contacting me about us? Is that the person to be paid?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dönt know anyone by that name.and if you wont send it to me to
handle it you can forget about us am tired of talking about this

]Mr. G says he can do all of this and provide the bank to move the money with. Here is your chance to shit or get off the pot. Do you want out of that shithole or not?

Quote:
i dont know him.forget it ok.am

tired of this.if am not going to do
this by myself you can go away am not doing anything.

Quote:
when you are ready to send me the money let me know.if you truly love
me you should listen to me.instead of that g who i dont know my
mum wont adore someone who doesnt trust someone he claims he love.hope
you find someone else

Quote:
there is another way out.i wil use my own money for it.but first you
have to open an acount at chase bank after you give me all details i
wil have money been transferd into it then you go withdraw it and send
it to me through western union.if thats ok by you then we could be
togethei

Honey, I don't understand what you are asking of me? Is there a website or something for that?

I am seeing that side of you again! I think we should just end this.

I love you!

Quote:
yes honey am sure you can open it online try chasebank.com.the money
is what my dad will stated my mom said i should tel you so if you can
do that she wil cal the lawyer and then the money wil be transferd
into it as you been my husband so just open the acount online and let
me have the details and i continue from there

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he has a bank for me now to send money for him.

Quote:
hello dear ,
sorry i didnt write to you this morning i was going around looking for an agency which can do that so i now have a bank account you can send the money through for the passport and visa application,but i dont know if you still mad at me and also i wanted to ask if you still want me to be beside you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby doll, I am not mad at you. I don't understand why you think I am? I know I say exactly what I am thinking but I am never mad. I would still love to have all 3 of you here.

Quote:
ok my dear am so glad to hear from you,have been thinking very much about you and i hope you also have been doing the same i have here the bank detailof the agency so i would love to know immediately when you send itto them so i can go there to confirm it

bank name, GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK
account number, 1121010212025
name, DIVINE FIAKLOU,
so i hope you will be doing it to day and let meknow as soon as you transfer the money now that we are three it will be $558 hope to hear from you soon

I need to probe him for all of the information now

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic