SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First ScamBait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
andrewisthebest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from a guy saying that he had a great deal of money from his company and wanted me to be the financial guy and go into a Joint venture.
I replied:

Hi!
I would like more details on your company's joint venture proposal. I'm sorry to hear about your boss. I own a large computer company here in the USA. I would like more info. Thanks!

I told him I was "Andrew Wiseman"

Him:

Thank you very much for your email.

We are happy to be associated with you and trust that you will work at close quarters with the investor (Sir Chino Brasco of Sino Champion Investment Company Limited and you can check out the Investor on ww.sinochampion.com to get details about my Boss.

My Client Sir, Chino Brasco owns Sino champion Investment company Limited here in London and it is a Crude oil marketing company that only works with a select clients. The bad health condition of the Chief executive office (Sir Chino Brasco) of sino champion Limited has necessitated our search for an investment manager with great experience to manage the already issued bank Guaranty of Euros 500Million for 10 years. Sir, Chino Brasco is down with Cancer and has less than 1months to
live, he has no wife or children and that is why we are searching for an investment manager that can be trusted to manage his Bank Guaranty for an initial 10years and other estate belonging to him totaling Euros 10Billion .

All of our work is done through the auspices of the UK Securities and Exchange commission. The maximum individual investment for Sino Champion Investment Company is 500,000,000.00 Euros, while for a company they can invest over 5Billion at one time.

If you are interested in managing the Euros500Million, then you must sign a memorandum of Understanding and NCND with the investor Sir, Chino Brasco whose identification is attached to this message. His offering you 30% of the Bank Guarantee value, while 10% will be set aside to cover reimbursement of all expenses incurred in the liquidation process of the Bank Guarantee and all legal, documentation for the BG to be liquidated after it is blocked to your name as the legal beneficiary, while 60% shall be for my boss and he want a certain percentage invested into creating a foundation in his name in your country to help cancer victims.

Note that our funds conveyed will be sent in the form of a unencumbered wire transfer after the Bank Guarantee is liquidated by you as appointed investment manager.

I agree that we communicate by email and telephone call should be only when it is extremely important. Transferring the Funds to your account after the BG is blocked to your name on screen with Euroclear and liquidated want be a problem as the bankers on our end are in a good relationship with my boss before he took ill and besides this BG , my boss still has two additional bank guarantees totaling 10Billion Euros available for liquidation/investment.

We only want to deal on the initial BG of Euros 500Million and once this is successful, we will hand you the other two bank guarantee.

We will advise you with full details of the bankers that issued the Bank Guarantee originally to sino champion Investment Company limited for liquidation of the BG.

We also need your clearly stated business plan on the investment option you intend to undertake as this is very key. This process is expected to take 14 working days from the day the MOU is signed.

We need your complete details as requested below along with a copy of your international passport for further documentation.

Your complete name and address
Contact telephone, fax and mobile
Occupation
Next of Kin
2 Forms of Identification

We look forward to a long and prosperous business relationship.

Sincerely

Crown Prince Mahmoud Moussa Abdulfatah

Director Sino Champion Investment Company Limited

WW.SINOCHAMPION.COM

(attached a FAKE passport)

http://i.imgur.com/9tZ82.jpg

Me:

Hello Prince.
I will send you the information and the passport too, but can I have your picture and passport.
Now, I know that you being a prince and all, there must be a lot of pictures of you on the internet.
But to make sure you are not a scam, I would like to have a picture of you holding a sign saying "Happy Birthday Andrew and His Company." You see, my birthday is next week and I founded the company on this day.
If you could send a clear picture, I will give you my plan and information you need!

Will continue with more info. Any tips on how to proceed and any ideas would be appreciated. This is my first time!
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a bit early in the bait to start asking for pictures and such. Normally, after they have a lot of time invested in you (like a month or so), you can start asking for pictures and silly signs.

Also, make sure to go sign up for a mentor, and welcome to the Eater. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please list sinochampion.com in the fake site forum to be killed. It has a one-year registration, the address given is in Brooklyn, the phone number is in Kitzmiller, Maryland, and whoever entered the address into whois is not American.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could send him "your" picture as it is important that both parties gain some trust and get to know each other. That opens the picture exchange item Twisted Evil
Just slowly work your way into the story. You might bait him with a second character so if 1 makes a mistake 2 still has his hands on him and 2 knows what he want and what he doesn't believe/goes for/insists and can act accordingly to prevent that road.

Have FUN, bait SAFE

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggesting that you might look him up on the internet seems like a way to make him twig. You should be more trusting, a prince wouldn't misrepresent himself after all.

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome andrewisthebest

There is one little thing - The fake passport looks too real for me. Please keep in mind that you shouldn't send anything that could be used against real victims.

There are plenty of ways to get around requests for official documents:
- Say that copying of official documents is illegal.
- Send the lad a corrupt file and blame the lad for not having the right software when he complains.

Specific for passports:
- You also say that you don't have one as you never had the need to travel outside your country.
- Your are under a criminal investigation, so the police has seized your passport.

There are more ways to get around requests for docs - Just use your imagination, and blame the lad if he complains Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Andrew

To expand on what Chudamentioned, you might want to have a read at this link about passports and other id.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209233

Sometimes I just type passportscan.jpeg and under line it, make it blue

passportscan.jpeg

If the lad complains he cannot open, it is computer that is the problem.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
andrewisthebest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something seems to be happening wrong.
He sent me the same reply message again from [email protected]
Then another message, the one he originally used to get me from:
[email protected]

Quote:
ir,

I write to you based on the request by an investor and his need for investment/funding in your company. My name is Prince Mahmoud Moussa Abdulfatah and an executive director in SAICL.

Our company most times represents the interests of very wealthy investors (HIGH NET-WORTH INDIVIDUALS) Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their country, they evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their funds.

My boss whom I had personally worked with for many years , recently, approached me that he wants an individual/company that will assist him to invest the sum of (Euros 500.000.000.00) Five Hundred Million Euros in Bank Guarantee on his behalf in a good profitable business in your company/country for a period of 10 years for a start. My Boss is retired, and very sick at this time and his family wants his investment re-directed to a proper Investment manager.Note that my client has additional Bank guarantee of up to Ten Billion Euros in smaller units available for your trading need.

You are required to provide me with your complete information including your international passport copy to enable me commence documentation between you and my boss for the Liquidation of the Bank Guaranty valued for Euros 500million only.

Other details like the percentage due to you for your assistance / partnership will be agreed upon in our next email exchange.

We look forward to a cordial Business relationship with you and i expect your email also to my direct email ( [email protected] ) Sir, i am royalty and cant send you my personal picture or passport as its against the institution i represent, but i can send you my company identification upon your request..

Best regards.

Tel: 44 703 1849785

With this as a run-on sentence:
"Sir, i am royalty and cant send you my personal picture or passport as its against the institution i represent, but i can send you my company identification upon your request."

I replied

Quote:
Great!
Here is my passport:
passportscan.jpeg
and my info.

Andrew Wiseman
Owner of Computer Innovations.
5543 Merry-go-round way
Mt. Airy, MD 21771

The address is fake and the "scan" is just a fake link.
andrewisthebest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CRAP! WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the email.

We need to talk, send me your number to call you.

Sincerely

Crown Prince Mahmoud Moussa

Sino Champion Investment Limited
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign up for a K7 number and explain you are live in an area that has spotty cell phone reception, or tell him you're deaf and have no need for a phone.

Not a big deal.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are hard of hearing due to car accident/military service.

You dropped your phone in the toilet/river/lake and haven't received the replacement one yet.

You live in rural area, really bad reception so you do email as it is reliable.

You phone service is cut off due to natural disaster/nonpayment/remodeling.

You ran out of minutes and haven't had chance to drive the 2 hours to the one shop that sells the brand card you need.

You believe cell phones cause cancer so you don't have one.

You child/spouse/friend borrowed it and hasn't returned it yet.

The dog ate it and you are arguing with the insurance company about it.

Or simply ignore the phone number request and ask a question or 2 of your own such as "is this legal?", "what about taxes?" or "what's it like being a prince?".

andrewisthebest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great. I sent him a reply:
Quote:
Hi!
I sent you my identification. It is here again:

passport.jpeg
drivers.jpeg
informationsheet.jpeg

Also, I do not have a phone number yet as I went White Water Rafting over the weekend and my phone got waterlogged. I will let you know my new number when I get my brand new phone later this week. Cheers!

I plan on getting a nettalk duo and giving him that number. I also just started baiting a fake personal money scam (see my brand new thread.)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just make sure that your RL name is no way connected to the number Exclamation

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a number of baiters on this board who will field phone calls upon request. If you want, post a new subject line "Need help receiving/making phone call", get someone signed on to help you, brief him or her on what is going on, and work together on this!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
andrewisthebest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, got this back:
Quote:
Thanks for the email.

Your provided attachment cant be opened. Resend the identification and your complete details o the MOU and NCND agreement can be issued for your signature today.

Once that is completed, you will make contact with the Bankers for a liquidation of the Bank Guarantee .

Sincerely

Sino Champion Investment Company Limited

What should I send now or try to do?
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding ID, read through the link below and see if you can get some ideas from that.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209233

Sometimes I use these handy little tools.

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

http://www.freewebs.com/obiwanknievel/passportsids.htm

Some great passports on the obiwanknievel site

Or send some odd picture you glommed from the internet with has nothing to do with a photo id -- and send the lad that....If he complains, you can come up with excuses like, not sure how a scanner really works, or whatever your mind can create.

Blame everything on his faulty old computer.

Or in the alternative, may be you could ask some other question or make a comment, and for a while ignore the request to re-send your identification.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a JPEG which I created at the aspect ratio of a passport, then edited with a hex editor to make it look like total gibberish (though it still parses as a valid JPEG). I sent a lad it, he complained he couldn't read it, I modified a few bytes to make it look like completely different gibberish, and told him "It looks perfectly fine to me! The passport number is #########, can't you read it?" And he accepted it.

When you get the email introducing the bank, please post it in the fake bank forum, and when you get the email asking for the fee, post that too and the site should be ready to kill. It's an email-only domain now, so we need that evidence to kill it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
andrewisthebest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a lot of messages... uncertain what to do next. I would like to get wood art baiting out of this guy!

Quote:
Attention: Mr.Andrew Wiseman

Sir,

I acknowledge receipt of your email message.

Attached is the MOU and letter of authority issued by the investor Sir, Chino Brasco and also a copy of his identification for your perusal.

Once you sign the attached documents and send them back, i will give you the contact details for the bankers that issued the Bank Guarantee to the investor to enable you contact them and request a liquidation of the Bank Guarantee attached to this message and a subsequent transfer of the Bank Guarantee value to your bankers for investment.

Call me when you get this message on : +447700092302 for further clarification.

Sincerely

And later sent
Quote:
Attention: Mr.Andrew Wiseman

Sir,

I acknowledge receipt of your email message.

Attached is the MOU and letter of authority issued by the investor Sir, Chino Brasco and also a copy of his identification for your perusal.

Once you sign the attached documents and send them back, i will give you the contact details for the bankers that issued the Bank Guarantee to the investor to enable you contact them and request a liquidation of the Bank Guarantee attached to this message and a subsequent transfer of the Bank Guarantee value to your bankers for investment.

Call me when you get this message on : +447700092302 for further clarification.

Sincerely

Sino Champion Investment Company Limited

Attachments in mediafire!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ee77r32ya7qikqd/recompanyproposal.zip
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're a very busy person and the phone number is continuous on busy tone. When he wants to contact you you're availble on (you're E-Adress) Take a delay (couple days) use some Bible text to temper his voice and maybe you regane the bait

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic