SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrskeeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we ever find out if Alan manages to successfully close down an account.?
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know. I had a Lad send evidence of Alan's possible success just this morning:

From My Lagos Lovelad Alice:

Quote:
I was so dissapointed to tell you that the fund you sent was returned bck to your account due to closure of the account you sent money into, it was learnt that the accoooount has been closed indefinitely. I was worried and sad that this is happening to me...please I want you to confirm in your account if your money was returned..if it has been returned please can you make the fund transfer through Money Gramm which I can receive same day easy and fast..I will be happy if you can do this for me. I will be happy if you can send the money to the same name on the account I gave to you. Please tell me yu will do this because I have passed the ultimatum time the security company gave to me..I am worried Sir, God Bless You.

Just remember that after you send a report to Alan, try to slow things down for a day or three then proceed as if the account was shut down. All kinds of excuses and goof ups are available to you.
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a believer

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them do get shut down, but the only way we can know is if the lad says the he encounters problems. The Man doesn't say anything, unless he's missing something.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some get closed, some only get monitored, some remain open until the pile of evidence is enough to satisfy a particularly reluctant bank. But unless your lad suddenly changes accounts, you won't know--Alan has his hands full dealing with all the accounts he receives, and he simply doesn't have time to send a lot of responses.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand Alan's position, and wouldn't want to put anymore work on his plate. But it sure would be good if there was some mechanism we could use to validate an account. I cannot blame a closed account if the account hasn't been closed yet. I plan on citing some non-specific error doing the transfer, but I'd rather blame the lad for giving me bad account info. Oh well, it doesn't help to write this. However it is a good excuse for people to discuss how they handle reported accounts.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never claim the account is closed, even if it is closed. Better for the lad to lose more victims if he wastes time trying to sort it out.

-Transpose 2 digits on the account number, claim the account was invalid, and then blame the lad for giving you the wrong number.
-When you tried to transfer, your own bank stopped you because your account was too new/too small/too active/wrong plan whatever.
-Your bank told you they couldn't transfer to the receiving account. They didn't tell you why, just said something about some kind of problem with that account.
-Chop it. At the last minute, you transferred the money to the new account number Mr. G. gave you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan eats babies and bank accounts, then he shits rainbows, don't mess with him. Just feed him more babies and bank accounts.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's too bad we can't find a service that could "Ping" their accounts to be sure they are closed. But any real life tools we can find and use the Lads can possibly find and use too.

For instance, the fact that if you send a Lad WU info they can just go online and verify it. Wouldn't it suck if they could go online and verify the Bank transfer slip you just sent them?

All part of the baiter game. We're at a dis-advantage because we're limited by the tools we can use. We do have the advantage of knowing they are a scammer and that we will use whatever approved tricks & tools we can find to beat them at their own game.
Risque Free
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just think of how much fun we could have if we had access to WU's computer, MTCNs that validate online, but not at the store.

Today seems to be a day for pipe dreams.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Just look at the damage we do now. They spin fairy tales to get victims.

We spin (dark) fairy tales for them. We are artists, authors, directors and producers.

We have no restrictions on us. (except the one's against Eater419 policy.)

They want our money...they dance to our tune. No matter how weird the music.

I send Alan an account and forget it. I have that luxury...the lad does not.

He may have had to borrow that account from someone else. Good luck explaining why it's shut down now.

Either way...the bait goes on.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
mrskeeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So If I don't know the ACC has been closed, do I just assume that I can claim my piggy by sheer default of sending the details to him.

I'm loving this game by the way. I'm addicted.

Closed lad accounts
x 19 (From the same lad, I kid you not)
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Pretty much, yes. Unless Alan directly tells you that the account is bogus, then you have a piggy. Just remember to provide evidence (usually the original format + headers, and the mail asking for money + headers does it)

I have 12 piggies, and I "only" know about three of those accounts having died, and I got the information from the lad each time. I assume that more have been killed, but I just haven't been informed.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used the excuse that I was told there was an "temporary administrative hold"on the account.Any possibility that there may be a problem is likely to cause a load some anxiety.They are all about the money,and you have just introduced the possibility there is a problem.Some of them will fall back to WU or Moneygram right away.Some will just cough up another account.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Never claim the account is closed, even if it is closed. Better for the lad to lose more victims if he wastes time trying to sort it out.

I don't think I've ever done that but I'll keep it in mind. I think my usual pattern is the first bank account has been red-flagged for investigation. Second I send the money but delay as long as possible sending the bank transfer slip. (Gone for the weekend is a good one for Thursday & Friday Piggy's) Then I transpose two digits per above. I wing it after that as I haven't had many that I've gotten three accounts from.

I gave my Dakar Darling Sandra babe a transfer slip with two digits interposed and blurr level 5. She took it to the bank once and was supposed to go back again. I haven't heard from her since.

Last edited by Big Al on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrskeeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
and did the slip come from MOAG.
I'm not sure that my current lad is convinced of it's authenticity

Closed lad accounts
x 19 (From the same lad, I kid you not)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never give a slip. I tell them to watch that account like real business people do.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using mostly the chase template from MOAG II. The only comment about it that I've ever received was:

Quote:
I just received your mail now and I got the payment slip.But,what is the sign on the slip,that says do not accept as proof of transaction?I don't understand.

(Sandra Babe)
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually send unreadable pictures as transfer slips. I need to remember to re-compile my program tomorrow, and upload it for all to use. It's a program that makes big, harmless, useless files.

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic